My Stalker : My Well-Wisher...

By rubyx3401

Divya Singh. Indian Owner of Booksta Cafe She's a strong girl. But she broke down very bad when her boyfrien... More

Hello !!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Charaters Intro & a little request at the end
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter ✨
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOTE

Chapter 3

39 2 3
By rubyx3401

As I start the car, I connected my phone to car's speaker and started playing my playlist.

As I'm waiting for traffic light to turn green, my smart watch vibrates indicating notification came.

When I check it, I still for one minute, trying to make out what it means..

huh ?

The text:

Cupcake be careful
😑😬🧁💖🐒😮‍💨

What the hell it means ? The text was sent by Roo by why would she sent that kind of text to me !!?? Andd what is with these weird emojis ? Monkey ?sighing emoji ? In a text which says be careful ? 🤨

I was trying to make out its meaning, eyebrows pinched in confusion, when soon my question is answered by another texts...

The texts:

Roo:
Sorryy !! It was Rishab. He
was trying to take mobile
from me and whilst that,
that was written. Don't mind it. Ignore.

But tell me now when are you coming ? 🥹🥹

I'm damn hungry and we're just waiting for youuu !

I hate you rn. In my own
house, I've to wait for you
to come. Mom won't even
let me taste one bit. Says,
you will taste first 😒 ihy

Come fast 😤

(Rishab is Roohi's cousin brother who is 5 years old)

.

As I end up reading it all, I sigh in relief and have a small smile on my face. I shake my head at her antics. Dramebaaz !! Also, did I say she's a big foodie. Ya.

I quickly reply her..

Me:
Just wait for 10 mins
drama queen. I'll be there.

Also, you can start eating.. no
need to wait for me

As I finish answering her, I hear people are honking so much !!

Uff !! Mumbai peoples and their fast lives... Can't even wait for traffic lights to turn green !!

But I soon realise traffic lights have turn green and people are honking at me !!

Hmm ? Mumbai people huh !? You need to pay more attention sweetheart.. My subconscious
mocks me

I quickly drive ahead and exhale the breath I didn't knew I hold and soon enough, I reach Roo's home.

They were like my extended family only. Her mother, Anajali Raghuvanshi, wife of Aniket Raghuvanshi, liked me from the very start and said I was her second daughter only. And she makes best food ! She usually sends more in Roo's tiffin for me even. Moreover, she also tells me sometimes not to bring when she has packed a lot or made something special. I adore her completely. She's kind and sweet hearted.

Roo even has a brother, Abhishek Raghuvanshi, who teases her a lot and we both usually gang up against her. He's like a brother figure to me even. He does take care of me and tells me to tie him rakhie if I miss my brothers too much and tells me he's my brother only, my brothers are not back home, at Gujarat but here only.

My younger brother, Aryan who is 14 years old, stays with mom and dad in Gujarat. My elder brother, Aditya is in Pune for his higher studies. Both are my jaans and I love them deeply. Tho Aditya is far away, he knows me so well and is always there for me. My protector. My knight. And Aryan, my younger brother, he's my little bunch of sunshine. He never fails to make me smile and laugh out loud.

Uhh ! I'm visiting Roo's family and I go back to mine's. But I do miss them.

But I've no guts to see them. I cannot lie on my brother's face. He will catch it quickly. And I don't want to worry him. He's already busy in his studies.

I got out of my thoughts as I get out of my car. My mind really is whirlpool of emotions and thoughts. Huhh !

I ring the bell and I hear Roo screaming "finally" and she comes stomping to the door and opens the door.

She has the brightest smile on her face as she opens her door and engulfs me in a breath-taking hug.

"Finally you came !! C'mmon fast now. MOM ! PLACE THE PLATES NOW !! DIVU HAS CAME. " She yells to her mom the last part.

She directly - I should say - drags me to dining table where I see her mom making table. She has small smile on her face, shaking her face at her daughter's antics.

"Atleast let her breathe Roo. She has just came. Let her breathe a minute or two. And you girl" her mom turns towards me, arms stretched out in gesture to hug me, "come hug me. It feels like ages when last you had hugged me." She tries to say with stern angry face. Keyword tries. She has a huge smile on her face.

I hug her. We both have smiles on our faces and eyes closed, favouring the feelings. Enjoying the moment.

"Ok ok ok now. Mom, let's get to eat. I'll call others. RISHAB ! ABHHI ! DAD ! COME DOWN FOR DINNER !! DIVYA HAS CAME !!"

And she calls everyone down from kitchen itself while seating down and pulling me with her even. Roo even started filling her plate, not waiting for others. When I try to stop or scold her, she glares at me and make faces while even stuffing my plate.

I hit her.

She glares at me.

I smile.

Others soon come down. Abhi, short for Abhishek, side hugs me while I'm sitting on char and sits next to me. I greet her father. Rishab goes directly in kitchen, probably to get chocolate. That kid loves chocolate so much.

"So, how are you D ? Is she-monkey troubling you much these days ? You can always tell me if she is." Abhi asks solemnly, pointing at Roo.

"Hey !! Dad ! He's calling me monkey again. Stop him dad." Roo whines like a kid complaining to her dad.

Her dad stops him. Really not stern or meaning it.

And dinner continues with both siblings mocking each other, him mostly provoking and teasing her. Their dad had to stop them every time when things escalates. Aunty is probably too fed up and has her attention given to Rishab who throws out capsicum and tomatoes out of pulao and makes face whenever aunty puts it back and makes him eat them.

We finish dinner up. Abhi and uncle goes to sit in living room while me, Roo and her mom clean up kitchen. Though she said several times to me that I should sit in living room, I don't.

It would be least if I help her clean up when she had made this much for me. So, I do help her.

As we all finish up, we all sit down and start talking again. Every now and then, Abhishek would go down the road of teasing Roo and I'ld team up with him which would make Roo furious. Only for the show. She still would have small smile on her face, on her pouting face.

The debate was going on between the siblings, their parents enjoying it so much that they didn't even bother to stop them and were laughing openly, when I felt vibration from my smart watch again.

The message:

Unknown number :
Don't eat the cupcakes Nivedita
Rathva brings.Especially not the chocolate ones.

( Nivedita is Rishab's mom. Nivedita Rathva, wife of Nikhilesh Rathva )

*******

Unknown person finally
messages our Divuu !!

Let's see what are her thoughts in next chapter.

Till then,
Stay healthy and happy !

Thank you for reading

Do vote ⭐
If you liked the story

Do vote if you like guys
Don't be silent readers
Pretty please peoples

Yup, signing off now
Till next time 💁🏻‍♀️

💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 10.8K 36
{MAFIA ROMANCE} "You, Aria, are like a piece of music that I could listen to, over and over again, and never get tired of hearing." Aria Remington w...
538K 30.1K 53
She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help her with this but no one came into her vie...
205K 17.5K 90
If black defined darkness he was darker than that. He chose to be like that. Darkness attracted him. He loved the cold unless it was the warmth of bl...
115K 4.5K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...