Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.57

484 67 12
By ButterFly_707_

-----------------------------------------------------------
● Here is the next update. Thank you so much for waiting......

● TARGET: 50+ VOTES, 15+ COMMENTS.

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------

SONG:- Tera Ishq Bada Teekha (Rowdy Rathore)

After one month

It's been one month advik and his family, friends are still here. And why not no matter what happens they will not leave her before she remembered everything.

Meera- Stop it bro.

Advik- HEY YOU, DON'T CALL ME BRO.

He yelled horribly.

Meera- " Why? Don't you know...India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters. And I'm not calling you bro I'm telling him."

She said innocently and pointing towards one village boy.

Huuff meri to jaan nikal di thi tune mene kha usko saayain se bhaiya Kab Bana diya.- her inner voice.

You just shut up and stop you inner voice.

But baby, I am already inner voice of your so called innocent face.

So, the thing is that all youngsters are playing truth and dare. And that boy gives Advik a dare to kiss any of girl on her hand. And our jealous ms.sharama can't control and start scolding him.

while advik is bindaas as he knows very well even after memorie lost she will not let any other girl to touch him.

Meera- You just can't force him to kiss. For this stupid fucking game.

She didn't notice but other's eyes widened hearing her crushing. Advik smirking hearing his baby's hard voice while scanning her head to toe.

Looking hot and sexy baby. - he mumbled.

Sonya- OK ok time please. Let's not spoil the mood and spine the bottle again.

And the bottle stop infront of our Hippo not our but Advik's hippo.

Advik's smirked in his mind and clear his throat.

Advik- OK so, Truth or dare?

Keeping her finger under her chain she start thinking.

DARE DARE....dare le le bahen kya Pata wo kiss karne ka dare de de?- her inner self.

Tu vapas aa gai? Tu chali kyu nhi jati?

Tu to meri jaan he tujhe chhod ke kha jaungi me meri pyaari baby boo.- inner self.

Awww so cringe. She said and made a awful face.

Ha ha agar meri jagah advik ne kha hota ye to laal tamatar ho chhuki hoti.- inner voice.

Tu jaa varana me terese Katti ho jaungi Bata rhi me tujhe.

MEERA

she come out from her thoughts when Divya shook her who is sitting behind her.

Meera- Hahaan?

Divya- Advik is asking you something answer him.

Meera- ohh yes yes. Ummm....Dar...no no truth.

Advik- Pakka?

She nodded.

Advik- lock Kiya jaye?

Hearing those words again some blurred face come infront of her eyes.

Meera- Yes Truth.

She replied but she herself becomes scared after looking his smirking face.

Advik- OK so Ms. Beautiful....

Yes, he called her Ms. Beautiful after they both becomes friends. As he never like calling her by that unknown name.

Advik- MY question is....

She is staring at him without blinking while eating her nails.

Advik- SO my question is.....Who is your crush?

Inhaling long breath she said while laughing. Like how he asked normal question not something stupid.

Meera- ohh my crush is yooooou...yo yo honey Singh. Ye..yss that's right yo yo hon..honey Singh.

She bit her inner cheek after realizing how she was about to call his name. But Advik's smirked is still on his lip but this time it's bigger.

Advik- Don't lie Ms. Beautiful.

Meera- I'm not lying Mr. Handsome.

She replied fully confidence. Yes, it's his nickname by our niyati. First she was calling him Advik jiiii like what the fuck man. This is not arranged marriage story book my girl. So, advik suggest her some name and she choose Mr.Handsome.

Advik- You are lying and I'm 1000% sure.

Meera- How?

Asked and kept her both hand on her waist and stand up.

Advik- Look down.

She looks down but she didn't find anything.

Meera- ohhh hello.

Advik asked in confusion.

Advik- With whom are you talking?

Meera- Are see naa there are so many people.

Advik- hmm where?

Meera- yes that's MY question what is there that you told me to look down.

Advik's mouth parted away. everyone start Laughing while meera being meera she smirked at him.

He scoffed and said while staring directly in her eyes.

Advik- I'm talking about your legs Ms. Beautiful. See , look down they are shaking. I know very well that whenever you lied your legs start shaking.

Breaking the eye contact she looked down and that's True her legs are shaking. Now it's Advik's time to smirked.

Advik- SO tell us the truth Ms. Beautiful. Who is your crush?

Bol de bahen ke tu hi he Mera crush, my hero, my chubbu bubbu.- her inner voice.

Who is this chubbu bubbu?

Are mene ye nickname socha he Advik ke li...

NOOO- she shout.

Sonya- What no? You have to tell us.now don't waste time and tell us yaar.

Meera- woo m...mee he..he..he...

She laughing nervously and start looking here and there. It's very hard for advik to control his laugh after looking at her state.

Bol de bahen Mera crush or koi nhi balki YE RASGULLA HAI.

Meera- KABOOTAR KI TATTI.

WHAT? KABOOTAR KI TATTI?

They all shout together because of shock which she just give them.

Advik is smiling widely looking at her red face. His eyes are not leaving from her for even a 1 Second.

Kabootar ki tatti is not even a human. You have very unique taste. Said Om.

Meera- ras..rasgu...RASGULLA. Yes, Rasgulla eat me. I me..mean Ras..Rasgulla is wa..waiting for.. for me in my fr..fridge. by..bye...

She said and she did....what she did guys.......she run away from there hiding her face with her both hands.

Looking at her back advik start Laughing loudly all of them looked at being confusion.

Vansh- Lagta he pagal ho chuka he.

Rahul- yess bechara, wo jiske pichhe pagal Hai usko to kabootar ki tatti pasand Hai.

She was feeling so embarrassing. She was going towards her home but she feels thirsty.

She go towards the shop. Some men are also sitting there.

Meera- Bhaiya ek Pani ki bottle dena.

Giving him rupees she stand there. Shopkeeper was about handed one bottle to that man before he handed without looking or saying she just drink half bottle.

Shopkeeper- Wo tumhara nhi tha.

She looked at bottle and that is Desi Daaru. She gulped hard and start walking towards her home as fast as she can.

It's her first time to drink or wo bhi Desi daaru Matlab baat khatam.

After she left advik also stand up as he wants to see niyati's red face.

His eyebrows crashed together looking at her back who is walking like she doesn't have balance.

She was about to lost her balance but he hold her by her wrist and pulled her closer.

Advik- Are you drunk?

Opening her eyes she looked at him while blinked.

Meera- mene piiiii nhi hee.

She replied and crossed her hand.

Advik- achha jii, then why are you looking drunk. Pagal samja he hame?

Meera- shhh....

She placed her finger on his lip and mumbled.

Meera- Ese pagal ko pagal nhi kehte. use bura lagta Hai.

She said and giggled softly.

Advik- Badi smart ban ne ki kosis maat kro tum.

Meera- Ban ne ki kosis? Me to smart hu.

She said and smiled proudly.

Advik- huu...smart my ass.

He mumbled to himself but she heard that.

Meera- WAHHH MR.HANDSOME WHAT A SMART ASS YOU HAVE VERY SOFT.

She said and patted his ass. He bit his inner cheek to stop his blush but failed very badly. And he becomes fully tomato. He looked down not wanting saw her blushed face.

Meera- Awwwww are you blushing Mr.Handsome?

She asked placing her one finger under his chain and make him looked up. They make a eye contact Advik smiled at her with his red cheek. She lost in his eyes which is shining under the moon light.

Not knowing why but she wrapped her hands around his neck and asked.

Meera- Why you are so good?

Advik- because MY ANGEL only deserved a good man. And I want to become that best man which she deserved. ONLY FOR HER.

Her smiled vanished.

Meera- Do..do you ha..have girl...girlfriend?

Her voice filled with sadness and hurt. Advik noticed all these and try to make mood light like before.

Advik- N..no. I don't have. Angel me..means Pari. My Cherry.

Meera- Ohhh PARI. You scared me Mr.Handsome.

She start Laughing. Not controlling anymore he also wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her more closer.

Advik- Now you tell me Ms. Beautiful who is your crush?

Meera- I..I Don...

Advik- NO more lying Ms. Beautiful

Meera- Hooo you don't trust me?

Only if you know I trust you more than my self, love.- his inner self mumbled.

Advik- NO.

He replied she pout.

Advik- forget it. Tumse nhi hoga. Tum nhi keh paogi.

He said knowing very well how to play cards.

He said and removed his hands and start walking leaving her.

Meera- Are you challenge me ?

Advik- There is no need for challenge I already knows you will never able to wi....

Holding his collar she makes him looked at her and said while looking deep into his eyes.

Meera- It's you MR.RATHOD. You are my CRUSH. YOU ARE THE MAN OF MY ALL DREAMS. HAPPY NOW? SEE I WIN.

He stucked on his place he knows he is her crush but hearing Mr.rathod after freaking 4 years that made him frozen.

Pulling her closer by her hand he mumbled.

He- Tum mere rang me rang rhi ho.

She- Hum to aapke rang me pehle hi din rang chhuke the, jab aapko pehli baar dekha tha.

Both lost in eachother's eyes without caring that they are standing in public.

So shameless people. Romancing on the road. - one aunty said.

Ok they are standing on the road but wo kuch Esa wesa nhi kar rhe the. they are just looking at eachother.

Meera heard that and said while glaring at her.

Meera- Aapko hamare yha rehne se problem he?

That lady nodded and scoffed on her attitude.

Meera- Thik hai phir wo aapki problem he hamari nhi. Close your eyes with your both hands.

She replied while glaring.

YOUUUUU....

Meera- Should I tell your husband how you always eye fucking your neighbor's husband's? Aaj to aapka parda kholke rahungi.

Meera said and start walking towards that aunty's home. But Advik hold her by her waist and start Pulling her while laughing looking at that aunty's scared face.

Meera- SO shameless aunty eye fucking every neighbor's husband.

She said while mocking that so called aunty on the other side Advik's stomach start hurting becuase laughing so hard.

Advik- Cool down Angry bird.

Meera- she is soo.....

Advik placed his finger on her lips.

Advik- Shh.... cool down. You need rest you are drunk.

Meera- I'M NOT.

She shout.

Advik- OK ok you aren't but I'm drunk let's go.

He said and start walking holding her hand but she again stopped.

Advik- Now what?

Meera- I WON.

Advik- Yes, so?

Meera-SO, MY REWARD?

Advik- What do you want?

Meera- THIS...

She said and jumped on his back.

Meera- PIGGYBACK RIDE.

He laughed on her silliness. Holding her thighs he start walking.

Advik- You are heavy Ms. Beautiful.

Meera- I DONT CARE. YOU HAVE TO CARRY ME.

She said while Wrapping her hands around his neck and rested her head on his side of head.

Her throat start burning she start feeling hot inside but she ignored that.

Advik feeling so happy witnessing her this crazy side. Yes she is bold but today she crossed all lines of her boldness.

Not now but in next chapter she will surely crossed all the lines of her boldness. Kuch to hot hona chahiye drunk ho kar. Ye hi to hamare Wattpad ki parmparaaaa hai..........

-----------------------------------------------------------

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) Tell me your favorite part in this chapter.

:) I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to tell me guys if you like the chapter. it's give me hope that you all are loving the story.

:) Complete the target fast fast.

:) Follow me on Insta. IG I'D:- butterfly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 46K 56
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
28.2K 1.1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
110K 10.9K 88
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...