Divinity ~ Male KPOP Idol

By Arakage

Minatozaki Sei, a rising star in the Japanese football scene experiences an event that could change his life... More

Prolouge - Break Every Bone
Chapter 1 - Shout Out
Chapter 2: Unveiling Truths
Chapter 3: Day After
Chapter 4: Rising Stars
Chapter 5: Stage Lights
Chapter 6: Win
Chapter 7: Music Bank
Special Chapter: Eunchae Star Diary
Chapter 8: Celebration
Chapter 9: Comeback
Chapter 10: Solo
Chapter 11: Puppies & Meetings
Chapter 12: Doona!
Chapter 13: Movie Star
Chapter 14: Awards & Films
Chapter 15: Night Winds
Chapter 16: Lub Dub
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: Announcement
Chapter 19: Japan
Chapter 20: Stir
Chapter 21: Baddie
Chapter 22: Run on, Running Man!
Chapter 23: Class Takeover
Chapter 24: Airing
Chapter 26: Preparations (+Special Omake)
Chapter 27: MAMA
Chapter 28: World
Chapter 29: Nothing Much Prepared
Chapter 30: No More Seraphim
Chapter 31: One More.
Chapter 32: Show
Chapter 33: Asian Artist Awards
Chapter 34: Chance Encounter
Special Chapter: Dining with Divinity Ep. 1
Chapter 35: 22nd

Chapter 25: SM

1K 56 13
By Arakage

The sun rose on a new day, casting its warm glow over the city as Sei prepared for his visit at SM Entertainement. Excitement bubbled within him as he double-checked his appearance in the mirror, making sure he looked presentable. He packed various albums in the hopes he would meet the groups and even soloist that he "stanned" there, Red Velvet, Aespa, BoA, Key, and Taemin.

As he gathered his belongings, his members gathered around him, teasing him about meeting Taeyeon again.

"Aigoo, I hope you don't stutter around Taeyeon-sunbae this time around!" Minho chimed in with a mischievous grin.

Sei rolled his eyes playfully, chuckling at his members' antics. "Aish, araseo!"

With a final wave to his members, Sei headed out, his heart pounding with anticipation. His manager was waiting for him outside, ready to escort him to SM Entertainement.

---

As they arrived at the SM Building, Sei's excitement reached new heights. The iconic building loomed before him.

It gives off a different aura, daebak!

"Alright, Sei, remember to text me when you're ready to be picked up," his manager reminded him, his tone filled with warmth and concern.

Sei nodded eagerly, his heart fluttering with anticipation. "I will, hyung. Thank you!"

With a final wave, Sei stepped out of the car and into the bustling energy of the SM Building. As he made his way inside, he couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement coursing through his veins. It was very different from his own company building.

Various trainees rushed around to meet their schedule, followed by different staff and managers. A small smile made it's way to Sei's face, hoping that Smoke and Mirors Ent., would someday reach it to the top aswell.

Opening his phone, he sent a quick text to Heechul.

Heechul-hyung

9:30 a.m.
hyung
im here
lol
i broughg sum stuff
[selfie of Sei in SM bldg.]

aigoo
that was fast
excited to see Taeyeon?

-.-

hahahaa jk
they have busy sched rn
come up
i already told the receptionist
prac room 5, 3rd floor

araseo

Sei made his way over to the receptionists area, which was manned by a, Mr. Kim. "Annyeonghaseyo, Heechul-hyung is expecting me..."

"Omo, Sei-ssi, welcome to SM!" The man greeted him happily, a wide smile on his face. "The elevator is to the right, you already know where Practice Room 5 is right? 3rd floor, to the right."

"Kahmsamnida..." He replied shyly, giving a slight bow.

"I'm a big fan by the way." Mr. Kim said with a whisper. "Although, don't tell Mr. Lee Soo-man I said that."

Sei couldn't prevent a chuckle to escape from his lips, as he gave the man a grateful nod. Making his way to the elevator, he could feel the stares that were directed at him from the various people walking around him.

"Unnie! Isn't that Minatozaki Sei?!" A trainee had whispered to the person accompanying her

"Omo?!" The other person exclaimed in surprise.

Sei released a sigh of relief as he entered the elevator, glad that he was finally alone and had some time to himself. Pressing the button for the 3rd floor, the elevator made it's ascent, a familiar tune played.

"Baby you and me...." He quietly sang along to the song, as he waited for the elevator to arrive on the 3rd floor.

A ding sounded out as the metal doors opened, signalling Sei's arrival to said floor. Going down onto the right hallway, he slowly made his way to practice room 5. Uneasiness filled his body.

Odd, why is the hallway so empty.

Sei finally stood infront of the door of practice room 5. Straining his ears, he could hear distinct muffled sounds comimg from inside, he wondered if there was anybody else in the room other than Heechul.

Hyung must be with some friends, maybe Shindong?

Taking in a deep breath, he knocked on the door, calling out. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

Immediately, he noticed that the voices had gone quiet, which raised Sei's warning alarm level to the highest. Nevertheless, he pressed on.

"Come in, Sei-ah!" Heechul's voice rang out from inside.

"You're so shameless, hyung!" Sei shouted back. "Shouldn't you atleast open the door for a guest?"

"Aigoo, I'm a bit busy, pali!" Came Heechul's quick reply.

Letting out a long sigh, Sei steeled his nerves as he pushed open the door.

"He's finally here, welcome to SM, Sei!" Heechul greeted with a mischievous smile.

Sei stood frozen at the entrance, staring at the occupants of the room, Red Velvet, Aespa, Key, Taemin, and... SNSD.

"A-Aigoo, mianhe..." Came Sei's sheepsih reply, as he slowly made his way backwards. "Didn't Heechul-hyung say it was on the 2nd floor? Hahaha, mybad. I'll get going!"

"Yah!" Heechul called out as Sei suddenly ran off, prompting everyone into laughter at the latter's sillyness.

"You didn't tell him to expect more people?" Taeyeon asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Ooh, you're doomed now, oppa!" Tiffany teased as she stood beside Taeyeon.

"Wah, it was supposed to be a surprise!" Heechul tried to defend himself.

"Oof-" They heard as Sei came tumbling to floor.

"Omo, gwenchana?!" A man's voice sounded, Sei looked ahead to see that he had bumped into someone in his hurry to escape.

"A-ah, Kai-sunbaenim, mianhe. I wasn't looking." Sei quickly got up to help Kai to his feet.

"Aigoo, gwenchana. Who are you, a trainee?" Kai asked curiosly, analyzing Sei's face until realization dawned on him. "Wai, Minatozaki Sei, right? From Divinity."

"Ne..." Sei replied shyly, a flushed look on his face, as he bowed towards Kai. "It's nice to meet you, Kai-sunbaenim."

"Aigoo, just call me hyung." Kai replied with a warm smile.

"Nice job, Kai!" Heechul called out. "You caught the run away."

"Eh?" Kai replied, confused.

Is bumping into people my trope in life now?!

---

Sei shyly sat, cross-legged, on the floor of Practice Room 5, inbetween Taeyeon and Irene, of Red Velvet. Heechul sat across from him, a shit eating grin formed on his face.

"Welcome to SM, Sei~" Heechul said in a sing song voice. "How do you like it so far, hmm?"

"Omo, it's 10:00, it's almost past my curfew, hyung." Sei tried to escape, but decide against it, he was surrounded after all.

The rest of the people in the room giggled at his shyness, as Heechul continued to tease him. "What's wrong? Just because Taeyeon is in the room, you're all shy?"

"Ani..." Sei replied meekly, as he grabbed 3 bento boxes from his bag. "It's embarassing, I didn't expect so many people, I didn't prepare enough food..."

"Omo?" Came Taeyeon's reaction.

"Cute!" Squealed Wendy, receiving a soft swat from Irene, to which she only giggled to.

"Omo? Is that for me Sei?!" Heechul cried out dramatically. "Ahh, I'm so happy I have sych a responsible hoobae, all the others at SM treat me poorly!"

"Because you're always acting stupidly, oppa." Came Yoona's savage remark, flashing a grin at Heechul.

"Ani, here noona." Sei answered as he handed a box to Taeyeon, he then pulled out a small gift wrapped box from his bag. "And here's the souvenir I got you from Japan."

"Omo, gomawo..." Taeyeon replied shyly, accepting both the bento box and the souvenir.

"Yah... daebak." Hyoyeon sounded out, staring in amazement. "Teach me how you do it, Sei-ah..."

"Sei really pacified Taeyeon-unnie..." Tiffany teased, causing Taeyeon to swat her arm.

Sei could only flush in embarassment, as he handed another bento box towards Irene.

"This one is for you, sunbae." He said shyly.

"Gomawo~" Irene replied with a warm smile, happily receiving the bento box from Sei.

"Wah, unnie," Wendy sounded out. "I didn't know you could smile like that!"

"Yah, Son Seung Wan." Irene scolded in a low voice, causing Wendy to turn her head away, whistling a random tune.

"Go easy on her, unnie~" Seugli interjected, calming down Irene.

Getting up, he also handed one to Karina. "And here's yours, sunbae."

"Oh, gomawo..." Karina replied shyly.

"Uwah, I invited you here, and I get none?!" Heechul cried out dramatically.

"You tricked me, hyung." Sei replied, an evil grin formed on his face.

Everyone else burst into laughter at the interaction between the two, Heechul could only scratch the back of his head sheepishly and clap his hands together.

"Alright, you may already know him, but I believe proper introductions are in order." He began. "Everyone, this is Minatozaki Sei, from Divinity. We met at a filming for Knowing Bros."

"Annyeonghaseyo, everyone." Sei bowed shyly as he took his place back, inbetween Irene and Taeyeon.

"It's nice to meet you, Sei-ssi." Came from Key, Taemin, and Kai.

"I'm a big fan, Sei-san." Sei looked up, shocked to hear Japanese. "I followed your games a while back, while you were still playing."

"Really?" Sei's asked, looking at Giselle.

"Hai~" She replied with small giggle.

"Gomawo..." He replied shyly.

"By the way..." Yoona interjected. "Is it really true you're not dating, Suzy?"

At this the room went silent, as everyone craned their ears closer to hear what Sei had to say. Sei's face had flushed red at the question.

"Ani..." He replied meekly. "It really was just acting."

"Yah, Yoona-ah." Taeyeon scolded, earning a sheepish smile from Yoona, as she scratched the back of her head.

"Hehe, mianhe~" She apologized. "But you acted really well, Sei-ssi. I hope we can act together sometime as well."

Sei replied with a small nod, his face flushing red.

"Give us a minute..." Heechul suddenly called out. "CEO-nim is calling us boys, keep Sei company for awhile, Taeyeon-ah."

"Eh?! Hyung..." Sei called out weakly, as Heechul, Key, Taemin, and Kai rushed out of the room.

As Sei found himself left alone in the room with Aespa, Red Velvet, and some members of Girls' Generation, a wave of nervousness washed over him.

Irene, noticing his nervousness, was the first to break the silence. "So, Sei-ssi, how do you like being at SM Entertainment so far?"

Sei smiled gratefully at Irene's attempt to ease the tension. "It's been amazing, noona. The atmosphere is really nice, our compamy cam get a bit bland since it's just us there."

Winter, with her bright smile, chimed in curiosly, "Are they treating you well there, Sei-ssi?"

"Oh, mhm." Sei replied earnestly. "Everybody there is nice and the pay is good so...."

At that, everyone else had burst into laughter at Sei's little remark.

Wendy had once mkre adapted a mischievous grin on her face. "Sei-ssi, I was wondering, do you listen to our group?"

"Oh? Ne..." He replied shyly. "My favorite song is 'Bad Boy'."

"Wah, you've been a fan for a long time, huh?" Wendy commented, leaning in closer. "So, who's your bias hmm..?"

"Oh, that reminds me..." Sei replies as he pulls out an album and cutely approaches Seulgi. "Sunbae, is it ok if I ask for your signature...?"

Seulgi's eyes widened in surprise as Sei approached her with the album, her cheeks tinted with a faint blush. She glanced around at the others, who were all eagerly watching the interaction with amused smiles.

"Um, of course, Sei-ssi!" Seulgi replied, her voice soft and warm. "I'd be happy to sign it for you."

As Sei handed her the album, Seulgi carefully took a pen from her bag and flipped open the cover. She wrote a personalized message for Sei, her hand moving with practiced ease. Once she finished, she handed the album back to him with a smile.

"There you go, Sei-ssi," Seulgi said, her eyes sparkling with genuine warmth. "Thank you for being a fan."

Sei's face lit up with delight as he accepted the signed album from Seulgi, his heart pounding with excitement. "Gomawo, sunbae! This means a lot to me."

"Omo?! I could've sworn it would've been Irene-unnie..." Wendy commented as she watched shocked.

"Me too." Added Joy, Yeri offering a nod.

"Ah... Irene-sunbae is my bias wrecker..." He muttered out shyly

At this, Irene's face flushed red, but she made sure to hide it from her members, Wendy's teasing would be unrelentless after all. Unbeknownst to her, Taeyeon had seen her reaction, a certain uneasiness stirring within the latter.

Meanwhile, Karina watched the interaction with interest, a curious expression on her face. As Sei turned to her with the second album in hand, Karina's eyes widened in surprise.

"Sei-ssi, you want me to sign this too?" Karina asked, her voice tinged with disbelief.

Sei nodded eagerly, a shy smile playing on his lips. "Ne, sunbae. I'm a fan of Aespa as well, although, this album is actually for a friend back in Japan. I'll just settle with being able to meet you.."

Karina's lips curved into a gentle smile as she accepted the album from Sei, her fingers tracing over the cover thoughtfully. With a pen in hand, she carefully wrote a message for Sei's friend. "What's the name of your friend, Sei-ssi?"

"Oh, Chigiri, Hyoma Chigiri." Sei replied in earnest.

"Here you go, Sei-ssi," Karina said, handing the signed album back to him with a warm smile.

Sei accepted the album with gratitude, an infectious smile on his face, causing Karina to faintly blush.

Get ahold of yourself, Jimin!

"Should we drop the formalities?" Wendy suggested. "We're all friends here anyways, so just call us, noona, araseo Sei-ah?"

"A-ah, ne, noona..." He replied shyly to which  Wendy gushed in glee.

The group engaged in more conversation slowly losing track of time, finall realizing it was time for lunch, as Karina, Irene, and Taeyeon slowly opened the bento boxes Sei had prepared for them.

A divine smell filled the air, catching everyone's attention.

"Omo, it smells good..." Irene commented softly, as she stared at the food Sei had prepared. "And it's prepared so well."

"Uwah, I'm so jealous, unnie!" Both Yeri and Wendy commented in unisom, staring hungrily at the food.

"Pali, let's share." Irene called out to her members, feeding them each a spoonful.

Taeyeon did the same with those with her, and so did Karina. The two of them taking a bite of their own. A silence hang in the air as they ate the food, until-

"IT'S SO GOOD!!!"

Sei could only sweatdrop at their reaction.

---

"I was curious, unnie." Winter spoke out, as she stared at Giselle, the rest of the people in the room listening intently. "Is Sei-oppa the one you used to watch during our breaks?"

At this, a tinge of pink appeared on Giselle's face. "A-ah, yes. A japanese fan once told me that a football player from Japan did the dance for Next Level as their celebration."

Sei's eyes light up at her words. "Oh, that game, I think it was up against Ryokuchi High..."

"Wah, have you danced to any other songs for your celebration, oppa?" Winter said in amazement, her eyes twinkling.

"Hmm, there was 'Gee', and 'Russian Roulette'." He replied. "My friends are also big fans so it wasn't too embarassing to do it, and well the adrenaline helped out alot."

"You danced to 'Gee' for your celebration?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"Ah, yes, noona..." He replied shyly. "It was during the semi-finals of a tournament, I think? It was also because of the celebrations I did, that I got scouted."

"Eh?! Jinjja?" Hyoyeon voiced out.

And thus, they fell into deeper conversation, getting to know more about Sei as time went on.

---

"Hah, that Heechul..." Taeyeon sighed as he walked along the hallway. "I'm sorry about him, Sei-ah. It seems he has an important project coming up and had to leave early.

"It's fine, noona." He replied with a warm smile, causing Taeyeon's heart to flutter. "You didn't have to see me out."

"Ani, it's courtesy." She replied with a smile, getting her bearings together. "You should come visit again soon."

"I will, I've gotten so close to Minjeong that I think she likes calling me big bro, now.",He replied as he sheepishly scratched the back of his head.

Taeyeon giggled at the thought. "Minjeong is an angel..."

"Mhm, before I go, noona." Sei pulled out one last album from his bag. "I never really got to ask you..."

"Omo..." She took the album off his hands, and signed it with the pen she had brought in her pocket, adding a cute heart to the side.

"Gomawo, noona." Sei told her gratefully as he received the album back. "My manager is here, I got to go now!"

"Get home safe, Sei-ah." Taeyeon called out with a smile, watching Sei's form disappear into the black van, as he waved at her with that smile.

Taeyeon shook her head and took out the necklace that had been inside the box that Sei had given him.

Pretty~

END

Surprise?

I had some sparetime so I got to making this chapter. I hope you guys like it!

And a big thank you for 17k reads, I'm still in disbelief as this idea just stemmed from delulu thought in my head, so I'm very happy you guys like the book.

Anyways some new contacts have been added to Sei's phone.

Wendeez
Seulgi-noona
I'murJoy
Yeriii
Irene
Yoona-noona
HYO
Panyy-noona
Jimin
Minjeongie
Ningning
Aeri
Taemin-hyung
Key-hyung
Kai-hyung

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 1.4K 28
A collection of girl group imagines. ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:゚✧ Features all your favorite girl groups, and even your favorite soloists! P...
12.8K 529 26
[COMPLETED] [REPUBLISHED - 06/12/2023] Nam Shin (Y/N), A Troublemaker Angel, God decided to punish him by sending him to earth, In which Shin refused...
179K 6K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
102K 1.7K 60
Oneshots, imagines and scenarios for kpop female idols ;)