Rashell

By GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 69

19 0 0
By GeniRock

Two months later

Singapore

Business is already going well for Tyron and he has started receiving his shares.  One hot afternoon in the house thinking of his pretty girlfriend, Yolandy surprises him.

Door bell rings and one of the maidservants gets it.

" Tyron! Tyron!!"

Tyron hearing that, he walks out of his room.

" Yolandy??"
" Hey Ty! Come down. I brought food for us."

" Food?? For us??" He whispered

Yolandy sets up the table.

" It's Canadian dish. You'll love it."

" Why are you here?"
" To eat with you. Are you okay??"

She tries touching his face but he stops her before getting more close.

" Don't touch me without my permission." He growls

" I'm sorry."

She sits next to him and scoops some food for Tyron to eat.

" Dig in."

He tastes the food and looks at her.

" Who prepared this?"
" It's delicious right?? I did it myself."

He spits it into a tissue and walks away.

" Tyron! You just started eating..Tyron!"

He turns a deaf ear and walks to his room.

The food is not delicious and Tyron has alot on his mind. He is pissed at the fact that she came all the way to his house to make him eat something tasteless.

He slams the door and jumps on his bed. In bed, he thinks about Rashell.
Yolandy is downstairs, still disturbed. She's seeks a maid's opinion about her food.

" It's salty Miss."
" Hmm.. thanks."

Thinking about Rashell, he dresses up casually and walks out to Yolandy.

" Let's go"

" I thought you were angry and where are we heading to?"

" Somewhere fun and nice."

He holds her hands and walks out with her to his car.

" We're going to explore. Singapore is very beautiful. It would be sad if I leave here one day without having fun."

Yolandy is happy about it but the motive behind this whole operation we have to explore is to make Yolandy feel special and loved by Tyron so as to gain more business deals and favour from her dad.

USA

Mall

Shopping for new clothes, she walks to the baby section. She smiles as she looks through and rubs her hands on her belly. She gets excited as she smells and holds the clothes. One of the mall attendant walks up to her.

" Want something for your baby?"
" Umm..it's not what you think."

" Feel free. Do u prefer talking out with your boyfriend or fiancee before choosing any?? I can be of help though."

" I think you've said enough.. excuse me."

Rashell leaves to another mall. She doesn't want to shop at her family mall else, there will be rumours about her being pregnant and her parents will know about it..

Mall

She walks straight to the children section for baby clothes. She picks out both male and female clothes with tears of joy and pain aswell.

" If it's a boy, I'll name him Landon or Jermain and if it's a girl I think....Tyra won't be bad." She giggles and wipes her tears.

Tyra is the combination of Tyron and Rashell. A mom at such a young age is the worse feeling especially without a man next to her.

With her hand on her belly, she says to her baby.

" Don't worry my love, we can do this without Tyron. And when we find him, he'll be proud I took good care of you. I hope he returns soon from wherever he is."

Mystic Falls

Miss Brie, Trudy and Cibael are currently at Mystic Falls. They are there because, Miss Brie has got a project there she's working on.

Singapore

Tyron drops Yolandy home after a long day.

" You are funny and interesting." She says to him laughing

" So are you." He grins
" Goodnight Tyron. See you tomorrow."

Tyron leaves and she heads inside. Her mum walks up to her.

" How was your day with Tyron?"

"Very fun. He's caring, very caring, sweet and romantic. Oh mum, I'm soo happy. I've never felt the way I'm feeling right now."

" I'm glad you're happy and he's a good guy. Your dad needs to hear this."

" Where is he?"
" In his office."

"Alright. I'll tell him about it after taking a quick shower."

Maclin Home

" I heard you went out with Yolandy."
" Yh not because I wanted to. Just as you said, business."

He says and walks away. His dad sighs deeply and turns to his office.

The next morning, he dresses up in a white long sleeve shirt, brown crease, brown brogues and brown jacket and brown tie. He wears a silver wrist watch and walks out of his room looking smart and smelling good. Majorine walks up to him.

" Meet your new secretary, Lee Whitney. She's a Singaporean. And very eloquent."

" Nice to meet you Mr.Maclin."
" You ready for today?"

" Yes I am. Majorine has explained everything to me."

" Alright. Thanks Majorine."

" Anytime Mr. Maclin. The chauffeur is ready to take you to the airport. Your father is in a meeting and he says he'll join you."

" Alright."

At the airport getting ready, his dad joins him as they head to Malaysia. They arrive in Malaysia within an hour and some minutes. They head to one of the biggest hotels to rest and get ready.

Conference room.

In the conference room, there are about twenty-five business minded people both males and females waiting for the Maclin to walk in.

Father and son walk in and they stand to welcome them. They all sit and in Majorine's hand is a lot of folders.

She moves round distributing them to the board members. Lee holds a clipboard ready to take notes of every detailed thing going to be discussed. Tyron stands by the flip chart with important informations and diagrams on it.

" So, we're planning to set up a wine factory. I know our main business is cars even though we own alot of shares in different kinds of businesses and I think it's high time we make different products aside cars. So the wine is to be branded internationally and it should be one of the best."

As Tyron talks, Majorine sets up the data projector. Tyron walks to the projection set up and begins to explain things to the board. This is the landscale we plan on having the factory to produce the wine and packaging aswell. And this part of the land, we can have a vine yard.

" A vine yard?" Mr.Snowflake asks

" Yes, a vine yard. We want to set up our own vine yard. I know it's not gonna be easy and it will take ages but it will reduce costs of importation of grapes. Let's say if we plant the seeds today, probably, we won't get the fruit next month. So instead of waiting and doing nothing, we will rather import grapes for two years by that time our vine yard would have  produced alot."

" Understood." Says Mr.Snowflake

" Good you get it now. Moving on, that's the main aim for the wine production. We have set five to ten acres of land aside for the vine yard. On the other hand, the factory will also be set up around this place and begin it's production within the next five years. The still wine will  take  four years to be produced according to research. That is if we want the best , we gotta wait and make it the best of all wines. For the sparkling wine, it will probably take not much time so we'll make that eight years. The longer it is, the sweeter, tastier and best the wine is . So it will be on the seller and on sale after making sure it has gone through the processes to give one outstanding taste for a higher value."

" I like the whole idea. So as we wait for the sparkling wines  to go through it's rightful processes, we will be generating money form the still wines  on sale." Says Mr.Seth

" Exactly. That's the whole point."

Tyron goes on to explain to them that everything is gonna be situated in France. He explains to them he specifically chose France  since it's one of the countries aside Italy best known  to start a vine yard.

Miss Vincentia comments on the fact that it's gonna be France. Tyron tells them it's gonna start next year. So as board members, they need to agree to the percentage of everything.

And goes on to explain to them that they would be no need buying shares from other companies. Enlightening them, he tells them about the deals he has already made with different business men with him owning alot of shares enough to see them through the business. After all, some projects have already started taking place.

Tyron flips the chart and presents something else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.1K 31
She is a sweet innocent and kind soul. After the death of her parents and living with her abusive uncle and aunt and there spoilt daughter, her life...
278K 13.7K 29
❝ I will never be able to love you.. Even you know it.. Then what is the reason you stay with me?", he said teary eyed. " Because some things are me...
57.5K 1.7K 24
It was hard to confess his feelings to anyone, but she made it easy for him. Saying the three words doesn't glitter the set of circumstances. Charlie...
4.1K 625 17
She was quiet but not naive She was beautiful she was a go getter she had seen it all but never believed in love He was rich He was handsome Every wo...