I Transmigrated In Inso Law (...

By Romantic_Blossoms_22

Kang Haera, Living to an miserable life full of despair she was adopted by a wealthy family but then beated h... More

Chapter 1 - Transmigration
Chapter 2 - Sleeping Off The Pain
Chapter 3 - A Friendly Hug
Chapter 4 - Graduation Trip
Chapter 5 - Graduation Trip Pt 2
Chapter 6 - Summer Memories Pt 1
Chapter 7 - Summer Memories Pt 2
Chapter 8 - Glitch
Chapter 9 - There's No Place
Chapter 11 - Different Section (EDITED)
Chapter 12 - Boyfriend Is Probihited
Chapter 13 - Until The End Of The Story
Chapter 14 - Protecting Each Other
Chapter 15 - Comfort
Chapter 16 - You Shouldn't Have Witness This
Chapter 17 - Waiting For You Was Worth it

Chapter 10 - I'll Stay

253 21 1
By Romantic_Blossoms_22

(EUN JI-HO'S HOUSE)

'When did i end up here...' I Though as I was sitting at the dinner table with Yeoryeong, and we were wrapping the beef with lettuce.

Yeoryeong asked me if I didn't like the beef, and I smiled and said, "I like it... It's delicious."

"I'm glad you like it." She said, with a satisfied look on her face.

"Why are you late, Haera? You didn't see me grab Jiho and force him to eat the jalapeño-filled lettuce wrap!" Yeoryeong said, and I couldn't help but laugh. I had already seen that scene in the Webtoon, and I found it hilarious.

"Hahaha, it's too bad I didn't see that," I replied, still giggling.

"Maybe next time, I'll get to force Jiho to eat some chili peppers to make Dan-I and Haera laugh!" Yeoryeong joked, and I immediately burst out laughing.

Jiho suddenly interrupted with a dark smile, saying, "Are you making fun of me?"

"Oh, my, what's wrong with your lips? It looks swollen haha." I teased Jiho playfully.

"Jeez, good for you, Yeoryeong, the grown-up is here, or else you're done!" Jiho said, annoyed with her teasing.

"You deserve it," Yeoryeong muttered under her breath.

"It's not Yeoryeong's fault if you act two-faced in front of the elders." I replied mocking him sarcastically.

"Tsk, huh, by the way, what's wrong with your eyes? They look red, did you cry?" Jiho teased, getting his face very close to mine.

"By the way, where's Dan-I?" Yeoryeong repeated her question as she looked around for Dan-I.

Jiho replied, "Don't worry, she's walking around in the garden with Ju-In... Oh, they're here." Ju-In and Dan-I suddenly appeared, causing us to turn our heads and notice them.

"Oh, Jiho, did you eat 100 lettuce wraps?" Ju-In teased with a playful smile, which caused Jiho to become annoyed.

"What do you think of me!" Jiho shouted angrily, and I diverted my attention to Dan-I, who had also turned to look at Ju-In.

"Noona! You're here!" Ju-In suddenly greeted me with a hug, clinging to me. I chuckled slightly and responded, "Yes, I'm sorry I'm late..."

"It's okay! It's good that you're here!" Ju-In reply. I can sense my anxiety about my plans for the future and about what I'm going to say to them.

Suddenly, we hear Eunhyung talking to Dan-I, and we turn to look at them.

"Dan-I, don't keep your problem with us... You know if we stay together, maybe nothing will change, if we all stay together, maybe we won't disappear, but if you don't want to, we will respect that..." Eunhyung spoke calmly and carefully.

"What are you talking about? Disappear? Who? Why?" Yeoryeong inquired she look confused

"Let's go inside and talk about that," I having a private conversation about the matter.

***

Dan-I had finally shared with us what happened on March 2nd in the previous year. While we were all shocked by what she said, I maintained a calm demeanour and sat beside her, showing my support for her.

"Before you asked me to pretend that we were strangers, when the high school began, was it because of this? Are you afraid that we'll disappear again?" Ji-Ho asked Dan-I in a serious tone.

"What? What's he talking about, Dan-I? Pretending not to know each other?" Yeoryeong asked, seemingly confused by everything.

Dan-I looked down as she spoke apologetically, saying, "Yeo-Ryeong, I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone would believe me...."

"Why are you sorry?" Yeo-Ryeong inquired, her eyes filling with tears of sympathy.

"How can you face scary things like that alone...I'm sorry that I didn't notice it, it was difficult…right?"

"I'm sorry Dan-I for not knowing that you're facing such a difficult situation. I'm sorry for not realizing that even when we're always talking; I didn't realize... So don't say to yourself that we won't believe you, because we always will. We're your friends... " I said, my tears dropping as I held her hand tight. This was the moment I wanted to share with her when I was reading the Webtoon and the novel.
—I felt sympathy and cried over the scene where Dan-I was forgetten by the people around her.

Dan-I burst into tears at the reassuring words, and I felt for her struggle and sorrow as someone who could sympathize with her.

I could feel her need for attention and affection, and her relatability made her a character who deserves the audience's attention and support.

"Did any of you realize that Dan-I disappeared on that day last year?" Eunhyung asked, I remained silent since I was experiencing the glitch during the incident.

"It was me." Ju-In suddenly confessed after a moment of silence, with a serious tone.

"What-" Dan-I looked at him, startled and confused by what he was saying.

///

Ju-In tell to us what he experience during Ju-In shared his story of that incident, leaving everyone stunned and speechless. We knew him as a person who could remember everything, and it was devastating to hear him reveal such a heart-breaking story.

Yeoryeong and Dan-I trembled as I held their hands tightly. Jiho shared a terrifying possibility if something like that happened again.

"If something happens like this again, Ham Dani will vanish from our memories and Dan-I will live on with those memories all by herself..." Jiho said, his words leaving everyone shaken.

Jiho suddenly looks at me and asks, "Haera, I suddenly recall the day you cried on the day that Dan-I disappeared, what happened..." I look at him and can tell that he is getting serious.

If I tell them the truth, they may froze. Should I try to tell them this time? My anxiety is increasing with each passing moment.

"I... I was also disappeared in this world..." I confess, my trembling voice revealing my fear of what may happen if I try to tell them the truth please don't freeze...

The clock on the wall seems to have stopped, and everyone is suddenly frozen in place, like statues, a surreal scene. I look at them, trembling and nervous, as I can't bring myself to tell them the truth, even though I know they will freeze every time I try. The situation leaves me feeling uncertain of what the right choice should be.

"I had a dream... a scary dream..." I said as they suddenly start move and the clock moved, I was relieved but in reality There was no dream, but more like a vivid memory of a terrible world in which I was stuck and alone, without any of them, a dream where there was no happiness.

"A dream where all of you were gone..." I couldn't bring myself to describe the details, the despair and grief of living in a world without any of them. I continued, "That world is one where there is no happiness. I don't have any friends and my family was terrible."

I didn't try to push my luck any further by revealing more, even though some parts were true.

"Every time I get attached to all of you, I'll get a worse dream maybe i will stuck in that dream every March 2, like Dan-I..." I said, revealing my true experiences, my eyes filling with tears as I tried to explain myself.

"it's terrible... why didn't you tell us, too is it because I'm your friend that's why my bestfriend will have have a worse consequences because of me?! " Yeoryeong burst into tear, and I felt terrible that she had blamed herself.

Dan-I grasped my hands gently and tried to reassure me.

"No... It's not because you're my friend; it's that I'm afraid of what could happen if I told everyone the truth. I don't want to ruin anything that's why I remained silent. I know you were my friend but... " I said, unable to express my feelings of guilt at my deception.

"Both of you suffered so much." Yeoryeong held my and Dan-I's hands. "I will do my best to give you both happiness. I am always grateful that both of you are by my side, so this time, I will be there for you as well. I will be by your side until death do us part."

I hugged Dan-I and Yeoryeong, relieved to have received her words of reassurance. I felt refreshed, like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders, as my anxiety slowly faded away. I couldn't tell them the exact truth, but I was content with the way things were, knowing they still cared for me.

///

(BATHROOM)

I stare into the mirror in the bathroom, my eyes swollen and red from crying, but it felt refreshing in a way, like the pain had been lifted from my shoulders. I'd cried a lot, but I couldn't deny the sense of relief that had come with it.

I step out of the bathroom, and Chunyoung was waiting for me. I looked at him, but he spoke before I could say anything.

"I'm sorry, Haera..." He began, his words catching me off-guard.

"The reason you want to study abroad... I get it now... The reason why you're trying to avoid us... I get it... That's why I'm sorry for getting mad at you..." He finished, moving ahead and looking back at me.

"I understand." I managed to reply as i added  "So It's okay, Chunyoung. I understand that you were angry that time I'm sorry for not telling you" I concluded, trying to lighten the mood.

"If you want to study abroad, that's okay. I wouldn't get angry at you... I would fully understand... But I'll wait for you until you come back to us." Chunyoung said, his voice trembling with fear.

"Why would you wait?" I asked, stunned by his words.

"Because I know waiting for you is worth it..." He explained as he added "It will make you relieved if were away.. But still  we are here for you..." He continued, his words filling me with a sense of warmth and gratitude.

I smiled as my eye's felt hot

"You don't have to wait," I told him gently, holding his hand and smiling. "I will stay with you, with Yeoryeong and Dan-I, and with the rest of everyone, we will create good memories that we can cherish. We will stay together and grow together."

I replied as he smiled

///

We walked back into the living room to find everyone startled and in a mess, with Yeoryeong holding Dan-I's clothes and crying. Suddenly, the door opens, and we were shocked to see Yeodan.

He looked to us as he reached into his bag and pulled out chocolate milk, which he gave to Yeoryeong and Dan-I. They both took it as everyone just stared at Yeodan.

Yeodan looked around at everyone, who was still shocked and baffled. He turned to the boys by our side and said "I only have three..." Yeo-Dan replied, "We're fine!" The four all responded.

Yeodan continued to look around, before finally turning his attention towards me. He gave me a strawberry milk, which I took, surprised.

"You told me you want to try Strawberry milk, right? So I bought you some," he said

I had said that. Remembered that I had said that during our grocery shopping

(FLASHBACK)

Yeodan was pushing the shopping cart while we were browsing the beverages aisle.

"Ohh... The strawberry milk is sold out..." I said, with a gloomy expression.

"Strawberry milk?" Yeodan asked, looking at me as I nodded.

""Ah, my friend told me it was delicious and popular, but I guess it's sold out because it's so popular these days." I said with a sad expression.

"I'll buy you strawberry milk if I find it" he said, and I smiled at his words.

"Haha, sure, but chocolate milk is still the best!" I replied, but I was just slightly biased.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"You remembered..." I said, grateful for his kindness.

His face was flushed, possibly due to being drunk, which was interesting. He then asked us "Did you three fight?"

"We didn't fight, Yeodan. I was just telling Yeoryeong and Haera that we'll still be friends, even in high school. After I said that, both of them were touched." Dan-I explained to Yeodan, who looked relieved.

"Is that so?" He asked, his tone showing that he was satisfied with the situation.

"Let's all stay together and be friends for life, no matter what happens." Dan-I held my hand and Yeoryeong's hand, as she began to cry and he wiped her tears.

We all nodded in agreement, a symbol of our friendship and unity, determined to remain by each other's side, no matter what comes our way.

We will hold together...

///

A/N : I'm happy that the story has reached 1K+ readers with nine chapters so far. Thank you all who have been reading and supporting this story, it makes me very happy.

I'll continue to try my best to continue this story until the end!

So this is the question of the readers who message me...

Q - Is Chunyoung is The male lead??? "

A - well I'm planning to make a new character and that character will be the male lead but I still don't know maybe not because I'm lazy...

Q - What is Haera's Birthday?

A - Kang Haera's birthday is April 22 1994 spring. so advance happy birthday to our main character! She's the second oldest than Yeoryeong and Dan-I is the oldest one.

Q - What is Haera's favorite food?

A - Haera's favorite food is tteokbokki but she like sweet things like Chocolates

Q - Haera's favorite Colors?

A - Blue because its calm colors or more than that Haha

Q - When will you release new chapter??

A - Well every Sunday, but i was late so i just release the chapter 9 yesterday I was busy...

Q - did you even think the ending?

A - Yeah the ending was quite wholesome and I'll cut some of the chapters to make it shorter I'm lazy fo write some of the scene I'm sorryy.

Q - Why Haera's parents abuse Her

A - Hmm...because her adopted parent was abuser they just adopt her to abuse her.

Q - Will you make a new fanfic story?

A - Sure I would love too, to create a new fanfic so recommend me one!

That's all the questions! Once again thankyou and stay tunned!

Spoiler : The chapter 11 will be ruda's first appearance!

I release this chapted today because I might forget.

4/20/24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 21.6K 157
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
15.8K 701 14
Can you keep a secret? Guard it with your life cause if others know I might be in big trouble.. "I was a assassin in my past life..." I know what y...
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc