ᴛᴡᴏ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ | ᴊᴊᴋ

By https_jeonverse

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴄᴋ ꜱʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴅᴏʟ, ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ. ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ More

001
002
003
004
006
007

005

187 38 8
By https_jeonverse

CHAPTER | 005
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁 = 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆
this font = you speaking
this font = jungkook's in his body
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 = 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥

HOW longer do i have to listen to this song you complained for the tenth time. jungkook was at HYBE for dance practice. he is planning to have a small concert for ARMYS so you two have been in this studio for a whole week for more than six hours. and right now he's been practicing to SEVEN. 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 he glanced over at you. i am but i don't like seven and 3D you said. 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵! 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴! he shouted. sir, i am not those people. i rather listen to 3D than seven you said. 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩? 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘩𝘦𝘦? he asked.

of course not! her acting saved your music video. i was laughing throughout the video you said which made him smile. that was the point of the video. it was supposed to be funny for his fans. but i kept on cringing with the lyrics. what's worse was the fact that i listened to the explicit version first and then i could never listen to the clean version same you shook your head which made his cheeks warm up. he wasn't expecting to hear that. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 he asked. they do! so do some English songs. i guess i'm not use to listening you sing those type of songs you said. "i think that's enough practice for SEVEN. let's take a small break" the choreographer said. thank god you smiled.

jungkook smirks as an idea came up to mind. he walks over to you and sat beside you. "you wrap around me and you give me life~and that's why night after night~ i'll be fucking you right" he sings. no! please stop you said as you got up to walk away from him. "monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday~ monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday ~seven days a week ~every hour every minute every second ~you know night aftеr night ~ i'll be fucking you right~seven days a week" he sings loudly. the idol smiles brightly when he sees you covering your ears. soon he was out of his body and you were in it. not this shit again you said. 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸 jungkook smirks. you glared at him and he chuckles.

you managed to get out his body and having him go back in. 𝘢𝘸. 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 he pouts and you rolled your eyes. "hey jungkook, me and the other dancers plan on going out to eat. do you wanna come along" one of the dancers asked. the idol glanced over towards your direction. if you want to go, just go. i can't stop you you replied. "thanks but i have plans" jungkook said. "ohhh i see. is it with a girl?" they started to tease him. "no. i plan on working on" the idol said. "oh. well if you change your mind, text me so i can send you the address" the dancer said. i honestly thought you would have said yes you said. 𝘯𝘢𝘩. 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 jungkook said. well it's your choice. don't blame me you sat down while the choreographer was trying to his attention.

~

this is honestly so sad to watch you said as he took a sip of his drink. "i like to drink alone, alright! don't judge me" jungkook said. sorry. i thought you would change your mind and go out with those dancers you replied. "i said no because of you" he took another sip. are you that worried i would do something to your body? you asked and he shook his head. "no. last time i went out drinking with mingyu, you were worried about me so i said no so you didn't have to worry" jungkook explains which surprised you. im sorry you apologized which also surprised him. "why are you apologizing" he asked. i shouldn't control your life. it's your body. not mine. i should i remembered my place. it's just a habit i have whenever i'm with someone drunk you said.

"habit? are you always around drunk people?" he asked. im hispanic so yeah. doesn't matter what type of party it is, there always alcohol.  i get worried about people because of my family. i witnessed my mom have a mental breakdown when she was drunk once so that really affected me whenever i see someone drunk. i got worried about you because i remembered that scene again even though its been years now you explained. "thank you" he said. why are you thanking me? i thought i was ruining your social life you said. "you care about me even though we barely know each other. i appreciate it" jungkook smiles. dude, are you feeling okay? is there another soul in your body? this isn't the jungkook i met weeks ago? you asked as you start to examine him.

"it's me so stop it" jungkook took another sip. you sat back down in front of him and looked out of the window. i wanted to ask, do you have a girlfriend that i should know about? i really don't want to be present when the two of you are- he immediately cuts you off. "no! i don't currently have a girlfriend" he said. you had one before? you asked. "im twenty-seven. of course i had dated before. wouldn't it be weird if i didn't?" jungkook asked. yeah. that's what i thought. do you mind me asking what happened? did you get too busy or was it them? you asked. "no, it wasn't them. it was me. i thought dating them would fill in that emptiness i had but i was wrong. i never had feelings for them so i ended our relationships so they won't get hurt more" jungkook answer.

i get it. that's why i haven't dated anyone you replied. "wait? you never had a boyfriend? and you're twenty?" he asked with his eyes widen. i had two crushes when i was younger but i never did get the courage to tell them. i don't know how to explain it. i liked them but could never see myself dating them. im just scared to be in a relationship. my mother and older sister were in a toxic relationship so i'm just scared i will be the next one. because for some reason, it seems to be in our blood. my little sister just got out a toxic friendship. now it's my turn you said. "i'm sure you will find the one soon" jungkook said. they better take their sweet time because i'm not in a good place right now you said.

"so you would support me if i was dating?" the idol asked and you nodded. of course! why wouldn't i? if my seventeen babies are in a happy healthy relationship, why would i want them to end it? as long as you guys are giving us bangers, i don't care who you're banging you replied which made him choke on his drink. "i-i wasn't expecting to hear that" he clears his throat. it's true. most of your fans will probably agree with me. we don't care who you date as long as you're happy and still giving us good music you said. "who do you like more? us or seventeen? i remembered you were fangirling when you saw mingyu. is he your bias?" jungkook asked. no but guess. you have twelve more chances you smiled at him. "wonwoo? jeonghan? joshua?" he asked and you shook your head. they're in the vocal unit you said.

"mr.boo seungkwan?" he asked and you nodded. ding ding ding! we have a winner you said with a smile. "am i your BTS's bias?" he leans towards your face. do you really want to know? you asked. 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 jungkook said. my bias is....all of you! i love all you equally you smiled. 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵? he asked as he leans closer. well when i became a fan, you were my favorite. then it became V but now it's all of you. shouldn't you be happy that i love all of you equally and no longer have a favorite? you asked. jungkook stood there quiet for a few seconds until he starts to sing SEVEN. no!!! don't do this to me you got up and ran out of the living room. the idol smiles and takes another sip.

"i was hoping i was your favorite. now i want to be your favorite. only me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.3K 47
𝘠𝘯 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘫𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵�...
246K 2.9K 57
-- ❝ love in different stories ❞ will you be able to escape from the reality? 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 : COMPLETED. 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 : CLOSED.
1.3K 138 9
"ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ! ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏɴ!" • "ɪꜱ ʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴏɴ?" • "ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜ." • "ʀᴜɴ! ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ (ʏ/ɴ)! ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱᴇ...
358K 6.2K 12
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ * ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ