Big Little Brother

By SkyIer666

A big brother who doesn't tolerate nonsense behaviour how will he tolerate a spoiled brat teenage ... . . . A... More

Character Introduction
Prologue
1. Sweet Banters
2. What's bothering??...
3. Falling down!!...
4. Who's fault??
5. Fight!!
6.Hurting each other!!
Note!!..
7.Trial!!!
8. Let's Take A Break!!!
9. Mail!!...
10. One step towards truth!!...
11. Final verdict!!...
12. Misunderstanding!!...
13. Keep It Away From Me !!...
14. Tantrum and Scolding!!...
15. Sorry For!!
17. Friends!!....
18. New bonds!!
19. Orchids
20. Years of Pain!!...
21. Little Brother!!...
22. Missing Aditya!!...
23. Truth behind marriage??...
24. Family ??...

16. REBEL!!...

1.5K 171 23
By SkyIer666

Akshat stopped his car after reaching to his destination...
He looked outside the window to see a public park...it was near to his house just by walking distance of 10 minutes....

He came out of his car closing the door behind .... tiredness visible on his face.... He is getting restless with each passing second... He went inside  through the entrance and started searching for particular someone...
After few minutes his eye stuck at the person who is sitting on the bench, with his back facing him but still he can easily recognize him... he sigh in relief and forwarded his leg towards that person....

Akshat placed hands on his shoulder... calling for him..

Akshat - Atharva....

Atharva stood from the bench and looked at the elder who is looking at him worriedly.... concerned visible in his eye's....

Akshat - kya hua Atharva ??... Why did you asked me to come here??... Are you fine??... Aur tumhara phone kha hai ??... Why did you called me with an unknown number??...

Akshat started shooting him with his questions ....

Atharva overwhelmed with his concerns stutter - I..I - woh mere phone ki battery is down so I took help from someone.... And I was not feeling good at home , so I came here to take some fresh air....

Akshat distress- if you are not well you should have rest na baba(dear) , why have you come here??...

Akshat touched his forehead to check his temperature, but it is normal....
Atharva downcast his eyes feeling guilty everytime looking at the elder.... Even after having ugly verbal fight with the elder for his foul behavior towards Aditya... Akshat never step back to take care of him and be with him whenever he needed him and his warmth, Even now on his one call he came here without a second thought....He knows how much he have hurt elder with his poisonous word ... But still elder never back off with from his responsibility....
He wanted his elder brother to slap him and scold him for saying all those mean words to him but he didn't...
He really regret it only if he could go back to the time and stop himself, but the damage was already done by him... He knows elder will never complained him or back off from his duty but will suffer all alone...

Atharva's eyes turn glossy thinking about all those , while Akshat looked at him worriedly... Atharva couldn't restrain himself anymore and hugged the elder tightly....Akshat didn't wait for second and embraced him gently...
With each passing second he is getting restless seeing Atharva's state who is now sobbing against his chest...
All Akshat could do is rub his back gently and telling him to share his worries and to stop crying saying he is there for him ....

And all these is making him cry more .... Akshat shirt is now all wet with his tears stain which he didn't bother about... His primary concern is his brother... He have no clue what the younger is doing here at these time of night and that to crying like a baby though he is not complaining only waiting patiently for him to calm down....
After few minutes he stop sobbing now only his tears were flowing...
Seeing his sob died down, Akshat detached from hugg and wiped his face .... Cupping his cheek he asked softly....

Akshat -  kya hua baccha??.... Why were you crying.... kisne kuch kha kya ??... Bata mujhe...

Akshat voice is so soft as if he talking with a kid... It only made worse for Atharva...

Atharva looked down but Akshat gently held his chin making him look at him....

Atharva whisper - s..sorry bh..bhaiya...

His voice was so low that if Akshat ears were not at him he would have missed it....
Akshat pupils twitch slightly in confusion, but then he started getting clue what it is all about....

Atharva crying- I am really sorry bhaiya... Please maaf krdo mujhe....

Saying Atharva tried to hugg him again , But Akshat held him from his shoulder not letting him hugg...

Akshat - why are you sorry Atharva....tell me clearly kya hua tujhe achanak .... Why are you being like these....

Akshat wanted to know exactly what is wrong though he have fair idea but  still he wanted younger to take everything out of his mind for once and all ....

Atharva  crying- uss din aap se itni batmeezi krne ke liye I am sorry .... I really regret behaving like absolute moron .... I didn't mean any of it...I was stress about the whole situation and it took toll on me ... I was not able to differentiation what is right and what is wrong ....as if I have lost my thinking capacity ... I know it doesn't  justify my actions and words for the blunder I caused... but still I am so sorry ....Please I am so sorry Bhaiya... please maaf krdo....

Seeing him pleading and crying mess Akshat's heart break... He was just mumbling continuous sorry to Akshat.... 

Akshat - look at me Atharva...

Atharva with his tear filled eye look at the elder ....

Akshat - I know whatever you said that day to me , it was just out of your frustrations...But what you did with Aditya is not acceptable Atharva... Whatever the situation be it doesn't justify your actions towards him...

Atharva closed his eyes, his apology won't undo his deed ....

Akshat- I know and even I could see how guilty you are , but Atharva you need to reflect upon your actions... You can't  go on harming people just because the situation is not under your control... Just tell me one thing agar uss bacche ko uss din kuch hojata toh kya tum kabhi khudko maaf kr patte??....

Atharva shake his head ...

Akshat- nhi naa !!.. fir kyu kiya tune essa....Pta hai tujhe teri problem kya hai!... Tu karta phele hai aur sochta badme mai hai.... I know you regret your actions a lot , but please from next time think thousand time before taking any action.... Aditya has heart of gold ki usne tumhare khilaf complaint nhi ki , otherwise you would have been put behind the bars for what you did Atharva ...

With each word Akshat is sounding strict and Atharva is taking all his scoldings without interrupting him .... knowing he deserves every bit of it...

Atharva looking down - sorry bhaiya... I understand what you mean and how complicated situation could have been and I really regret what I did....

Akshat- chal its good that you apologize and understood your mistake ... Abh uss baarein mai mat soch hmmm....

Atharva himself  confessed  his mistake in front of Vishal ,he was angry with him initially... Atharva asked if he want he can file FIR against him, but he denied seeing the guilt on his face... Even Aditya denied saying he doesn't want to take the matter ahead anymore and have forgiven Atharva....
Now the one he needs to apologize is his elder brother, whom he have hurt the most in these....

Atharva meekly - unhone toh mujhe maaf krdiya bhaiya... aap kroge kya mujhe maaf...maine apko itna disappoint kiya... I have insulted the  love and faith you have towards me...

Akshat looked at his little brother and remember how in his teenage days he used to be total brat... The only word which can describe Atharva Oberoi was REBEL ..... He was master of his own will... He would do as he please to ...and fighting in the school was not so new for him , every other day he would be involved in one or the other fights.... But he was lucky enough that no one use to complain about him , may be no one dare to mess with him until it reached to Akshat and Ridhima's ear that he beat one of his class mate black and blue that he was admitted to the hospital  for three days straight with fractured bones...
At that time Akshat loose all his cool and slapped him one after other , but he never for once raised his voice against him or argued back.... He even apologize for his doing and promise elder not to fight with anyone unless it is for his self  defense....
And after that he never ever dared to fight with anyone , which did shock his class mates and teacher a lot ....
He always respected elders decision and never dared to raise his voice in front of the elder until that day....

It was all started after his father's demise.... Before they would used to be buddies even after having three years of age gap... Akshat had only one best friend and that was Atharva .... being extrovert Akshat never had many friends, it was always Atharva from the start....
They would share there small to small details with each other.... They would play , fight and even argue but at the end of the day they will sort everything between them before going to sleep...

But everything changed, After there father's demise , there equation change, there dynamics totally changed .... after there father's death, Atharva's  behaviour change towards elder , the one who used to fight with him or argue with him even at the smallest matter not even  for once raised his voice in front of deny any of his decision ...  elder knew that he not only lost his father but also lost his only best friend .... He tried to talk with him and to work out on there relation but it was already distant....

Akshat eyes brimmed with tears with he didn't let fall...

Akshat gently - I was never angry with you Atharva, just upset , but  not for what you said that day... You remember in past we have fought way worse than these and that to for petty things...  You had snapped on me zillionth of time but never said sorry in the past ....

Akshat chuckled slightly....

Akshat- But anyways , I was not angry at you but upset,  that you choose the wrong way to remove your anger.....
But seeing that you badly regret and even Aditya has forgiven you so there is no chance that I could be upset with you anymore ...
So stop crying you monkey and smile now....

Akshat smiled slightly and Atharva hugged the elder tightly as if he will vanish if he loose his hold on him and Akshat let him be....

Atharva mumbled - thanks you so much and once again sorry...

Akshat patted his head and detached himself Now glaring at him ....
Atharva squinted his eyes at the change of elder expression trying to remember what he did now to make elder angry...

Akshat - Yeh sabh thik hai , but why did you not charged your phone ... Ghar pe hi tha naa can't you just charge you phone ....kuch emergency hotti toh ...you idiot...

Saying Akshat whacked him on his head making Atharva yelp in pain ....

Atharva- sorry woh ... Mai bhul gya ....

Akshat - asking some random person for help ... Kya pta kon ho!!...

Atharva - she was not random person bhaiya!!...

Akshat raised his eyebrows - she!..

Atharva smiled like an idiot and said - yes she ... Woh that beautiful girl was my fan and she asked for a selfie and autograph and in exchange I asked for her phone to call you..see such a easy task....

Akshat shake his head in disbelief...His brat brother is back ....
He smiled slightly seeing him happy....
P
.
.
.

Atharva and Akshat started leaving when Atharva's eyes caught a figure on the bench , he call out Akshat...

Atharva- bhaiya...

Akshat hummed and look at him whose gaze was still fixed on the figure on the bench.... Akshat followed his gaze where he was looking at and squinted his eyes seeing a familiar figure...
Both the brothers looks at each other and went near the person ....There eyes widened simultaneously ,as it is none on than Aditya sleeping on the bench ... He Looked quite uncomfortable in that small bench....  shivering slightly due to cold....

But they were puzzled not knowing why he was sleeping here....

Both went towards him and Akshat tried to wake him up but his worries increased...

Akshat distress - he is burning ....

Atharva - ofcourse he will catch fever it is so cold , but why hell these boy is sleeping here....

Atharva was frustrated by his reckless behaviour ... He is also getting worried for the boy....

Atharva - bhaiya lets take him to the hospital....

Akshat know Aditya hates hospital to his guts , he would not be comfortable there ....so he thought to take him,  his house and call doctor there only....

Akshat - nhi atharva take him to our house and call the doctor there only.... And look after him I'll go to hospital mom is a alone there....

Atharva Shake his head - Bhaiya you go with him... He is more comfortable around you than me... Aur hospital mai chlaa jaunga....

Akshat thought for a moment and nodded to Atharva....

Akshat carefully carried Aditya being careful not to disturb his sleep....
Akshat is surprised that Aditya weighs nothing like 18 year boy... He weighs less than what it should be according to his age....

Akshat Carried him to his room after reaching home, laying him on the bed snd pulling the comforter over him to cover him....
He already called the doctor on his way to house ... So after few minutes doctor arrived...

Dr checked on him Aditya while Akshat sat beside Aditya on the other side holding his hand gently....

Doctor - he has quite high fever Mr Oberoi... And BP is also bit on lower side....I am prescribing you these medicine please give him these according to prescription....

Akshat nodded and doctor left after taking his payment...
Akshat informed Vishal about Aditya being in his house... Vishal said that he will come and take him back, but Akshat denied politely saying he is resting here ..... he wil drop Aditya next day himself....

Akshat went downstairs and got a  bowl of cold water and cleaned clothes....placing it on the bedside table , he settle himself on the bed , beside Aditya ....
He started putting wet strip of cloth from time to time to take down his fever ....

Aditya's unknowingly placed his head on Akshat's lap making elder smile slightly, he kissed his forehead caressing his hairs....

Akshat thought- tum waha kya kr rhe the Aditya ..... You should have been at your home... Not sleeping randomly anywhere... what if something bad would happen to you.... Yeh toh accha hua Atharva ne tumhe dekh Liya vrna your fever could have been worse....

All different thoughts were running in his mind but he knows all the answers can be given by one person only , who is sleeping without amy worries....

Akshat  startled when he saw Aditya shivering in his sleep... Akshat slightly lift his head and slept beside him taking him in his warm embrace placing his arm below Aditya's head ...
Aditya unknowingly lean on his chest and wrapped his other arm around elders waist ... Feeling warmness Aditya stop shivering....
Akshat due to hectic day was fast asleep....
.
.
.

In the morning Akshat was first to wake up.... He first checked Aditya's temperature placing his hand on his forehead.... it was slightly warm but better than night .... Then he gently lift him up , placing his head on pillow .. but seeing him stirring in his sleep he patted his head slightly so he can go back to his sleep....

He did his morning routine and went downstairs to prepare breakfast knowing well the boy might have not had his dinner ....

After half and hour Akshat enter in his room just to see him still a sleep....he placed breakfast tray on the bed side ...and went beside him....
Waking him up ....

Akshat softly - Aditya !!.... wake-up kiddo....

Aditya stirred slightly by the voice but didn't mind it....

Akshat again called him these time slightly patting his head....

Aditya open his eyes slightly and smiled seeing Akshat's face .....
Aditya smiled was so refreshing that Akshat couldn't help but reciprocate it with smile ....

Aditya mumbled making a pout- stop coming in my dreams Mr Hitler...

He mumble but Akshat could make out slightly some words like Hitler...... Akshat squinted his eyes not understanding why he is mumbling Hitler...

Aditya again close his eyes and said ...

Aditya - stop dreaming, he is not here....

But suddenly open with a jerk....

Aditya sat on rhe bed rubbing his eyes looking at the elder ... He couldn't believe so he rubbed his eyes again while Akshat smacked his hands away from his eyes.....

Akshat- stop rubbing your eye's Aditya...

Aditya yell- what are you doing in my room Mr Hitler....

Akshat eye's widened but then he raised his eyebrows and signal to look at his sorrounfiing...
Aditya squinted eyes but look around his eyes widened comically....
Making Akshat chuckled slightly....

Akshat again check his temperature it was still slight warm....

Aditya stutter - m..mai yaha kya kr rha hu??....

Akshat - breakfast is getting cold why don't you go brush your teeth and freshen up .... Then we will have breakfast together....and yeah I have kept new brush inside the first cabinet and other things are also placed there.....

Aditya looked at him as if he is talking in some alien language.... his mind was stuck when he said to have 'breakfast together'...  He never had meal with anyone ... It was always him alone having his food... and he is used to it...
It's very rare for him when his father and bhua joined him for dinner or sometime lunch but they will treat him like a total stranger...
He was outcast in his own house....

Akshat Shake him slight and said...

Akshat - kha kho gye Aditya...jao .... Then you have to do breakfast and take medicine as well....

Aditya made face hearing about medicine... He came out after 15 minutes just to see elder on his phone waiting for him....

Akshat saw him and smiled warmly towards him... Aditya swear that he never felt such peace and comfort just by someones smile....

Akshat nervously said -  woh mujhe pta nhi tumhe kya acha lgta hai so I prepare these.... And if you want to eat something else tell me I'll make it for you right now....

In reality he called his father to ask him what Aditya likes but getting silence from the other side ,  he understood that he doesn't know what his own kids favourite food or comfort food is....
He sigh sadly ....

Aditya looked at the tray and is amused to see aloo paratha , upma with orange juice ....

Aditya is overwhelmed seeing Elder doing do much for just a mere stranger... He never in his life experience all these ... Never someone asked him what he likes to eat or what he wants to eat...

Aditya - Thank you so much Mr oberoi.. but you already did a lot .. and I am really greatful...

Akshat sigh seeing him again speaking formally... It make him distant from the boy ... But he don't want to make Aditya uncomfortable by asking to do what he wants....

Akshat - thik hai abh baitho ... And let's eat...

Aditya settle on the bed amd Akshat kept the plate on his lap and taking a morsels he forwarded it towards Aditya asking him to eat...
Aditya looked at the elder than at his hand....
Akshat signal him to eat and Aditya ate it hesitantly.....

These all care and kindness  is really foreign feeling for him ...he is not used to these but it is just making him feel giddy..... but he reminded himself that these is all just temporary and be doesn't deserve all these care amd love...

Akshat feed him the breakfast with his own , in between Aditya being stubborn and throwing tantrums not to eat, but one glare from Akshat is enough for him to toes in line... His glare always works whether it is Atharva , Abhishek and now Even with Aditya....

After breakfast, it was the main and important task  which is asking younger to take medicine..... Akshat forwarded medicine to which Aditya
avoided looking at other direction....

Akshat cupped his face and said...

Akshat- eat these jldi thk honna hai na tumhe ....

Aditya thought - If I can have you near me , staying by my side when I am sick  than i don't mind remaining sick for my entire life....

Akshat said- koi bhanna nhi chlega Aditya....take it fast....

Aditya's made a yuck face ....

Aditya- see abh toh fever bhi nhi hai..
Mujhe nhi chiayye yeh please....

Aditya try his best to melt elders heart showing his puppy eyes ... But to his bad luck, Akshat have experienced two brats already so third one didn't affect him... Though he is looking cute but he won't be lenient if it is regarding his health....

Akshat - it is not bitter trust me....

Aditya sigh sadly seeing no choice he gulped down the medicine with difficulty making hundreds of faces while Akshat chuckled seeing him... To which Aditya glared at elder and Akshat surrender his hands up ....

Akshat lift the tray and was going to walk out when he felt soome hugging him from back ... Akshat knowing well who it is stiff in his place....

You favourite scene...

Your pov regarding
Akshat - Atharva
Akshat - Aditya

Guys please vote and comment ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 8K 100
There are a lot of stories on this particular bond and it shows how precious this bond is to many people. This story starts halfway from Bigg Boss 1...
71.5K 2.9K 28
He had to choose. He choosed, and left his brothers who were his life. To keep them save, to save them from there own mother. A woman, the world fear...
193K 13K 34
Three brothers who shared nothing but the love they had for each other. A ten year old child who had been abandoned by his own mother. A child who wa...