「ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇʀ」「ᴊᴋ ꜰꜰ」

Por ishainafairytale

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ... "ʙᴜᴛ... Más

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐈
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 [𝐉𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕]
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 [𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄]
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

14 3 3
Por ishainafairytale

The story continues below... 

--💐--

TIME SKIP

My wedding is in 12 hours. From the past 2 weeks, we have been preparing for this.  My wedding dress is ready. Jungkook's suit is ready. We have invited all our guests. Everyone is very excited for this... Except me... Not that I don't want to marry him. Not that I don't trust him. It's just that I'm scared. Scared of ending up like my mother. 

Speaking of her, we invited her and she said she would come with her new husband. I'm not so happy about my step-father and his child. I didn't know he had child until yesterday. It looks like I will be having a step-sibling. 

As for my dad... Me and Oppa went to our old house and kept the invitation card along with many other sweets. We both hoped he would see the card and come to the wedding.  

... 

Minji, Chaeyoung and Jennie are helping me with my dress, makeup and hair. No doubt, we called the hairdressers and makeup artists but they wanted to help me. 

"Omg!!! Inu!!!! Your hair is soooo pretty!!" Minji said while she fixed Chaeyoung's hair. Minji, Chaeyoung and Jennie were the bridesmaid. They wanted to do it so I let them. They all were wearing same dress. 👇🏼👇🏼

"Thank you, Min!" I said as I wore my heels as a final touch. 

"Girls!! Inu!! Come on!! Let's go, We are going to be late!" Jennie shouted as she called us. We all went out to my brother. He stood their in his suit looking at the watch. He kept licking his lips which showed his nervousness. 

"Oppa..." I called him. He looked at me and widened his eyes. 

"What happened, Oppa!? Am I not looking good? Is something missing?"  I asked him. 

"N-no. I mean.... You look really really beautiful, Inu... I-i have no words..." He started tearing up. This was the first time ever I had seen him cry. This wasn't fake this time. This was my outfit. 👇🏼

"Thank you oppa"

"Aish! Why am I crying!? I told I was not going to cry!" He started talking to himself. I hugged him and patted his back. I won't cry because if I cry he would cry more.

"It's okay oppa.. Come on! You have to walk me down the aisle! Smile please!" I said to motivate him. He sniffed and then gave me the bouquet. I held the bouquet and then got on the aisle.

The whole wedding place was spring themed. There were many artificial flowers, artificial bushes and most importantly, it was an open area. The sky was blue and clear. It wasn't that sunny. Cool breeze blew. Perfect atmosphere. The aisle was decorated with flowers like daisies and tulips.

I held my brother's hand and bouquet that was filled with the mixture of roses, carnations, and daisies. At the end of the aisle, my love stood there looking at me in awe. He wore a white and pastel pink coloured suit. He looked mesmerising. His hair was middle parted and his bangs fell on the sides of his forehead which made him look cute. 

I forgot what fear was when I saw him. My brother took me to Jungkook and left my hand. 

"Take care of my sister, kook" 

"Of course hyung! Don't you trust me?" He pouted. 

"Not that I don't trust you, it's just that she won't hold back to punch your face when you fight with her" He laughed and Jungkook chuckled. 

"Don't worry, I know taekwondo, hyung!" He said winking at me. After that oppa left and the priest started saying something which flew above my head. 

"...Now, it's time exchange your vows. Jeon Jungkook, do you take Ahn Inara to be your wife?" The priest said.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Ahn Inara, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow." He said and smiled at me. His eyes started to fill with tears. 

"I, Ahn Inara, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow." I said and returned my graceful smile to him. 

"You may now kiss the bride" The priest said. Jungkook didn't waste a single moment and placed his lips on mine. It was soft and tasted like chocolate. 

Did he eat chocolate before this!? How dare he not give it to me!?

Then I broke the kiss or else he would turn it into a make out session. I held his arm and we both walked down the aisle. Everyone had eyes on us. I looked for my father in the crowd but he was nowhere to be found. I couldn't find my mother either. Then I looked at my brother and smiled at him. He also wiped his tears and smiled at me.  

Soon after we had a dance performance. Till then, I didn't know I could dance so well. After the dance we had the bouquet toss. I threw and bouquet backwards. When I heard the cheers, I turned around to find Chaeyoung. She held it and looked at me in surprise. I laughed and so did the others.  

After that it was the time to eat. The cake was huge! Jungkook loved to waste money on food. It was my favourite flavour. Strawberry of course. Then we had the main course and drinks. As we ate, I saw a familiar figure come to me. I held Jungkook's hand which was basically on my thigh. He looked at me and got worried. 

"Hi there..." The person. Whom I never wanted to see in my life ever, asked me. 

"Omo!! My dear daughter!! I'm so happy for you! What a handsome man! I wish I was there earlier but my flight was delayed!! Sorry!!" My mother shouted and hugged me. 

"It's alright, mom! I'm grateful that you are here!!" I said and hugged her back. 

"Omo!!! Taehyung-ah!! How are you, dear!??" She broke the hug with me and went and hugged oppa. I was frozen. The old memories started to flood my mind. Jungkook held my hand and made me look at him. 

"I was, I am and I will always be with you, sweetheart." He said and smiled. I gave a weak smile to him in return. My brother came and stood by me as he noticed the figure. 

"Here! Let me introduce you to your father-" 

"Step-father" She was interrupted by me. My eyes were flaming. 

"Um, please don't be rude, Inu... Anyway, meet him. He is Min Ju-won." She said and went near him. She held his arm and he smiled at her. Then he turned towards us and bowed down. 

"Hello, I'm Min Ju-won. Hope I can blend in with you, my son and my daughter. And! Congratulations on your wedding, you both!" He said and smiled at us. I could tell he was faking it. 

"And... This is your sister, Nancy" She said and patted her head. 

This was the worst thing in my entire day!

"Nice to meet you. I'm Nancy. Congratulations on your wedding!" Jungkook scoffed as he whispered in my ear,

"Can we leave already? I think we both have completed the food." He asked as I chuckled.

"We can't leave until everyone does, kook" I said and turned towards the couple and the annoying creature. 

"Thank you! Please have a seat and eat" I said and they nodded. 

... 

The wedding was over. Everyone had left. Only me, Jungkook, Taehyung, Minji, Jennie, Chaeyoung and Jimin were there. My mother and my step-father along with his child already left. Me and Jungkook got in oppa's car while the others left in their respective cars. 

We reached home and oppa allowed me and Jungkook to share a single room. 

"I don't want you both doing anything stupid!" Oppa ordered as he went to his room. Me and Jungkook laughed and went to my room. 

We both took showers and changed into our pjs. As I walked out of the washroom, Jungkook suddenly pinned me on the wall. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. I widened my eyes. 

Does he want to die in my brother's hand?

"Um.... Kook.... My brother said no...." I said. 

"I only care about your permission, baby" He said and came closer to me. Our faces were inches away. My face was heated up and turned red. 

I closed my eyes as he attached his lips mine. They were soft and sweet. It mostly tasted like his lip balm which was vanilla flavoured. Our lips moved in sync and suddenly he bit my bottom lip. I moaned as he pulled back. 

"Before I do anything with you, I would like you have your permission, chocolate" 

---------------------------------

Wedding is over guys... And... I would like to apologise beforehand that I'm not comfortable with writing smut... So next chapter won't have a smut.... 

The next chapter will be posted soon.

Stay tuned.

Love A/N!🤍✨

----------------------------------

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 57.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
8K 297 23
when an innocent yet brave doctor yn married to a cute and handsome jungkook who is the ceo of jeon entraprises........... but,what if her ex boyfrie...
14.6K 362 22
Y/N saw her now ex boyfriend Jungkook making out with another girl at a party and ever since shes hated him. But, he's still flirty with her and does...
7.1K 257 27
She is darkness, he is light. They say darkness vanishes when the sun shines, but that's a lie. The light blazes so fiercely that it blinds, hiding t...