๐Œ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐๐๐ฒ ใ€Žแต€...

By BTS-K-

๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ฉ... More

โœฐ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœฐ
โœฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 1 โœฐ
โœฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 2 โœฐ
โœฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 3 โœฐ
โœฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 4 โœฐ
โœฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 5 โœฐ
โœฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 6 โœฐ
โœฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 8 โœฐ
โœฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 9 โœฐ
โœฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 10 โœฐ
โœฐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐ โœฐ
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ

โœฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 7 โœฐ

871 61 28
By BTS-K-

Author's POV:

Same night...

Taehyung finally reached his house, parked the car in the shed and headed towards the door. Before he could knock, the door was drastically opened by an over-excited mochi who pulled a shocked Taehyung inside the house, throwed him on the sofa and jumped on the spot beside him and started asking him all sorts of questions, not letting even poor Tae breathe.

Jimin: "HOW WAS THE TRIP?? DID YOU SEE THE SIGNS?? DID YOU FLIRT WITH HIM?? DID HE BLUSH?? DID YOU SCORE ANYTHING?? DID YOU KISSSSS????!"

Taehyung: "I- CHIMSTER LET ME BREATHE!"

Jimin: "Oh- sorry hehe."

Taehyung: *breaths*

Jimin: "NOW TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU TOOK A BREATH!!"

Taehyung: "I- hehe, fine...listen."

Taehyung told Jimin everything, from Aera to the play, the kiss scene, the dinner and then the old lady saying the 'adoption' thing. Jimin already lost his cool in the 'kiss' part.

Jimin: "WHY DIDN'T YOU KISS HIM WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE?!!"

Taehyung: "Chimster, he still has a girlfriend and I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable."

Jimin: "UGHHH LET THAT STUPID GIRLFRIEND GO SUCK A DICK!! YOU SHOULD'VE KISSED HIM!!"

Taehyung: "Chimster understand, I simply can't do that without his permission. Now, would you kiss someone without their permission?"

Jimin: "I mean...that's kinda my thing so yes."

Taehyung: "I- there's no reasoning with you -.-"

Jimin: "BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!! AND I'M TELLING YOU DID THE MOST FOOLISH THING BY NOT KISSING HIM WHEN YOU WERE GETTING TO!!"

Taehyung: *done* "OK OK FINE!! I'm tired now, I wanna sleep. Could you PLEASE excuse me?"

Jimin: "UwU ok fine but always remember I'm right all the freaking time uwu."

Taehyung: "Yeah yeah bye good night."

Jimin: "BYE MY FOOLISH BRO-"

Taehyung slammed the door on Jimin. Rude? yes. But justified because poor Tae was tired and wanted good rest to go and meet his student-cum-crush tomorrow.

Time-skip to the next day...

Taehyung: "Bye chim, I'm going!"

Jimin: "Ok have funnnn~!"

Taehyung: "shut up, bye!"

Jimin: "Hehehe bye~~"

Jimin's POV:

Ufffff TaeTae already went. What should I doooooo i'm so bored *sniff*. Stupid TV doesn't have anything interesting, my phone is charging and I'm FREAKING hungry. I know I had lunch just 20 minutes ago but i'm hungry again umu. Maybe I'm pregnant? Pfffttttttttttt wow Jimin, way to cross the line. Eh I should stop talking with myself like a maniac and go search for food in the kitchen-

*phone rings*

Huhhhhhh who's calling me right now?.....unknown number? welp if the world can't stay still without talking to such a cutie lovely sexy angel like me then who am I to not answer uwu!!

Jimin: "Hello, who's this?"

???: "Ummm hi, is this Jimin?"

Jimin: "Yes, you are?"

???: "Oh, hi. I'm Min Yoongi, if you might remember me?"

Jimin: "The one who canceled our date at the end

moment because of emergency work?"

Yoongi: "I- yeah, I absolutely didn't mean to tho. If you would like, could we have a date today? I'm free."

Jimin: "Today? hmmmm....I don't know, you tell me. Are you that good enough for me to give you a second chance~?"

Yoongi: *deep voice* "Well about that, you'll see it when you meet me...baby."

That is such a daddy voice I- FUCKING ACCEPT IT JIMIN WTFQKLWHFLSDKHGLSVKN- ok ok chill, act cool and savage, you're hard to get!!

Jimin: "Huh....confident much? well ok, what time?"

Yoongi: "Is 5 pm ok?"

Jimin: "Hmmm...ok."

Yoongi: *chuckles* "Meet you at five then, baby."

*call ends*

Jimin: "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! ОН FUCK 5 PM'S IN AN HOUR GOT GLAM UP FAST-"

I run up to my room, so excited that I was almost gonna trip on the stairs- welp, don't worry I held the handle lol. I reached my cupboard to see all the clothes and immediately started to throw them out one by one and decide which one would look badass but cute on me...

Jimin: "This satin shirt? nah, don't wanna kill him. what about this orange sweathshirt? Bitch you're going on a date not to school- OMG the perfect match!! this black fila shirt with a leather jacket and black jeans! yessss emo queen uwu. I'll take my clear glasses and black hat to add the cuteness to my stunning outfit uwu."

This is perfectttttttttt FUCK IT'S 4:35 ALREADY I NEED TO BE LEAVING NOW-

*doorbell rings*

Gosh can't the world stay stable without trying to interact with me for even an hour?? UmU.

Jimin: *opens the door* "TAE-"

Taehyung: "Hey chim. Why're you all dressed up? going on a date?"

Jimin: "Uhhhh- yeahh."

Taehyung: *chuckles* "Seems you're really hype about it."

Jimin: "Oh, umm, well I am but i'm gonna be late so bye!!"

Taehyung: "Ok bye! Send me a pic!"

Jimin: "A pic?! you've never asked for one!"

Taehyung: "I'm in a good mood for just take a pic with your date and send me, k?"

Jimin: "kk uwu bye!!"

Taehyung: "Byee, have fun!!"

Back to Author's POV:

Leaving Tae in the house, Jimin left for his date with the car. He spoke the location to the navigation system and drove off. When he reached, he saw a quaint little outdoor cafe decorated with various shades of flowers and lights. He parked the car in the cafe shed and walked towards the cafe when someone from a nearby table shouted his name.

Yoongi: "Jimin? here!!"

Jimin: "Oh" *chuckles*

Jimin went towards the table and while Yoongi got up & pulled Jimin's chair out for him to sit.

Jimin: "What a gentleman, thank you~"

Yoongi: "My pleasure. I've been really looking forward to meet you."

Jimin: "Well the whole world does uwu."

Yoongi: *chuckles* "You're quite different from people I've met before."

Jimin: "You know what? same. I've never met a person who cancels their first date for work, but here we are..!"

Yoongi: "You're not gonna leave that topic behind, will you?"

Jimin: "Well I would, but only if you'll succeed in impressing me."

Yoongi: *smirks* "The bet's on...then."

Meanwhile, with Taehyung...

Taehyung's POV:

Chimster is so right about this TV. Absolute trash, even the TV wouldn't like what is has to show. So utterly boring...I wonder how chim's date must be going. Should I call him? but I don't wanna disturb him...I'll text him.

*In the chats*

TaeTae: Chimster!

Chimster: WHAT?!

TaeTae: Why're you screaming in texts- how's the date??

Chimster: IT'S AWESOME TAE!! I NEVER KNEW YOONGI WAS THIS INTERESTING!!

TaeTae: Oh the one you were talking about without even meeting?

Chimster: Shhh, that's our secret!

TaeTae: hehe ok ok. Send me a pic if you can!

Chimster: here!!

TaeTae: Wow same clothes!

Chimster: Ikr!! He wanted to match with me, so we went to a shop to buy it. I think I'm in love!

TaeTae: Welp good for you! atleast you'd stop going to random dates now.

Chimster: Maybe! ; P

TaeTae: haha have fun, I'm gonna go out by some groceries for the kitchen.

Chimster: Kk! see you soon!

TaeTae: Yeah you better come home back today itself!

Chimster: Well that

depends, I might not be able to ;D

TaeTae: Whatever, you dirty minded arse. Bye!

Chimster: Gotta love myself hehe bye!!

Heh, chim must be having a lot of fun, he seemed so excited in the chats. And here i'm lonely without anybody...wow Tae real nice -.-

Let's just go and by the groceries for the kitchen and get over with it.

*In the market*

Taehyung: "Can you please pack all this stuff?"

Shopkeeper: "Sure, give it here."

Taehyung: "Yeah...thank you."

Ehhh such a crowded place, I absolutely hate crowds. There's no discipline, everything's a mess and people are- waittt isn't that Lisa, Jungkook's girlfriend? what's she doing in a cafe with another boy?? Maybe her brother, but I doubt it. She kissed him- yup, definitely not a brother. I knew it, you were cheating on him, Lisa. Acted so innocently with me and now you're kissing other boys while having a boyfriend? Aish let me just take a pic for proof so I could save that dumbass innocent bunny from your further tricks, gold-digger.

Taehyung: *Takes a pic* "Now that's what we're talking about." *smirks all villainy*

Shopkeeper: "Uhhh, sir? that'll be 6,000 won please."

Taehyung: *still smirking* "Oh heh, thanks."

Shopkeeper: *scared* "Eheheh.." *Helpp this man looks evil TvT*

Taehyung: *Thinking* "hehehe just you wait till tomorrow, Bitch!" *smirk intensifies*

Shopkeeper: *loses his will to live*

To Be Continued........

Hello bunnies, I am very tired now. I have 104° fever now I regret playing in rain now. I hope my oppa don't punish me Just pray for your author. I will try to upload next part of "Dada's Prince" and "Taekook's Prince" today.

I will double update if the vote target will be completed well Part 8 and 9 are already ready so complete the vote target fast if you all wants double or triple update hehe ~

️ Questions ♥️

• Who is more funny ?

• How was Yoonmin's date ?

• How's the chapter ?

❤️ 30+ Votes
🧡 Comment
💛 Follow me
💚 Take Care
💙 Love You
💜 Bunnies

Love You All
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.2K 20
life of a naughty bubbly taetae with his hubby who is a strict professor . โœจ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸคญIt revolves around tae and his daily mischieves and his hubby endurin...
32.1K 345 14
This is kinda different story frm first two, but you gonna like this, ๐Ÿฅฐ
88.4K 2.9K 41
Kim Taehyung is a mafia. He is very strict and dominant hates indiscipline punishes mercilessly Jungkook is a high school student and naughty tr...
72.7K 7.3K 27
๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐ โค๏ธ ๐€ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๏ฟฝ...