The Forbidden Love (Synyster...

Da oVickii

Cassidy meets her new brother Matt and his band Avenged Sevenfold. When Cassidy falls in love with Syn, Matt... Altro

The Nightmares
Scream
What.. no Syn.. don't..
Poor Liz
I need help!
Geebear
Gee + Cass = ???
Why! ?
I Feel Like Drowning
Calm Down!
pI'm still alive
Im back
Pfff
Mabye What I Need

Is it true?

109 3 1
Da oVickii

*Cassedy's POV*

I woke up from mine and Jess's bunk. Oh no, the guys are playing video games again.

I stood up and walked to the boys. Yup, what i though. They're playing Call Of Duty Ghost.

"Fuck off Matt! Why do you always win?!?"

"Because im the best!"

"Morning Cass" Syn said turning my way and looked me in the eyes.

"Morning" i said blushing. Damn i love Syn, just everything with him. His eyes, hair, face.. Just everything.

I walked to the bathroom and was going to take a shower. I had a spotify list where i had my fav bands. (A7x, Mcr, BvB and HD)

I sat on Shuffle Play. The first song that was played was Teenagers by Mcr. Then it was Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold. Yesh!

I started to sing along to all the songs that was playing.

*knock knock* i heard on the door.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me.
When i opened to door Johnny came running in

"Get the hell out!! I gotta pee like a motherducker!!"

He screamed it like a little kid that wanted all the candy.

I just rolled my eyes and walked out.

When Johnny was done i got into the bathroom again and turned on a little normal music. Voodoo Doll by 5SoS Started and i was singing along. When the song was done i was done in the bathroom, or well.. I had my make-up again.
I put maskara and eye-liner on. When i was going to go out, Syn came running into the bathroom.. Geez...

"Oh.. Hey.." was all he said, then walking closer to me. He stared in my green eyes... I stared in his. He started to lean in, so did i. Before i knew it we were kissing. Oh damn... His lips were soft and.. I cant ever tell.

Someone knocked on the door.
Syn and i walked out and Matt stood there. He seemed to be a little angry...

"Matt.. Nothing happend.."

"Cmon Cass, we have to go and take our DNA test..."

"For what? We cant be in family.."

"Cmon!" Matt was never giving up.
I looked up to see Syn nod at me.

I walked to Matt and we walked in his car. BMW I8..

"Nice car"

He didnt say anything to me. It was an awkward silent car ride.

~~~~~~~~~~

When we were done with the DNA test we had to wait in half an hour to get the results. Wow, half an hour only felt like 10 minutes.

"And...?" Matt asked the woman with our results.

"You're sister and brother!" She said.. No wait.. She literally screamed.. Geez..

The car ride back wasnt to silent.

"You dont even let Syn touch you!"

"Why? I'm 18 and its my life!"

"Cass, listen... I dont want you to get hurt like the other girls Syn have been with. He cheated on the all, and i wont let the happend to you!"

"Looks like i know Syn more than you! You can't stop me from dating him!" It was hard fighting back the tears.

When we came back i ran trough all the others. When i came to the bathroom i sat down. I heard someone lock the door.

"Oh.. Hey Syn.."

"What happend?"

"Matt is my brother, he wont let us be together because he said that you've broken many girls hearts.."

*Syn's POV*

"Matt is my brother, he wont let us be together because he said that you've broken many girls hearts.."

"Cass.. The girls were cheating on me.. So i broke up and then they ran up to Matt and said that i've been cheating and i broke their hearts..."

"Oh.. Well, i dont want Matt to be my brother, Syn! If he will be like this i'll go home.."

"You're living in the same house as me.. You can't escape from me, and we'll be in family forever"

I turned around and Matt was staning in the door opening. Didn't i lock the door?

Matt came totally and pushed me away from Cass.

*Cassedy's POV*

"You stay away from my sister, i said the first night to stay away from her! I'll beat you'r ass up you little-" was all i could hear then they both where over eachoder.. Beating eachoder up.

I screamed all i could for help.

Zacky and Arin came running in, and after then Jess came.
Arin totally just jumped on Matt while Zacky used his arms and pulled Syn away.
I kinda felt bad for Matt.. But he chosed it this way.

"Cass.. Im sorry i didnt mean to let you se-" Matt tried to apologize.

"No Matt! Get away from me! You'll fucking murder Syn if im here!"
I screamed while i ran out of the buss, Ran past Johnny that was just staring at me.

I kept running until i didn't know where i was. Great!
It was almost night, no one was out walking.
I found a park, it was so dark.

I sat down with the water and looked out on the sea.

I looked for my phone and found it in my Bra.. I dont know why, but i alway have my phone there.
I turned on Brother by Gerard Way..

-Gerard: Where is he, where's Mikey?
-Operator: Calm down honey, it will be okay.
-Gerard: Where is he, where is my baby brother?
-Operator: It will be okay i promise it will be okay. I need to tell you something... Mikey...
-Gerard: Will he be okay? Mikey?
-Gerard: Where is Mikey?
-Operator: He killed himself...

(If you listen really carefully that is in the beggining of the song Brother by G.W.)

I started to cry... This song owns my heart. And of course after the song Psychosocial by Slipknot started, but i listened to it.

"Cass.. Is that you?!"

I turned to see the 3 bullies on school. They always bullied and hurted me... Great and im alone.. More great.

"Come here Cassedy!" James said..

I walked up to him slowly

"Where have you've been little slut? Fucked random guys again?" Jack asked..

"No, i've been on a co-" I couldnt finish speaking before Dennis hit me in the stomach. I fell and they started to kick me.

They kept on kicking, then left me alone on the cold ground!
I blacked out.

When i woke up i was still at the same place.
It was so hard to get up, the pain shot trough my body.

After like 10 minutes i got up. I found my phone and was going to call Syn when i saw i had like 12 messages and 9 missed calls.

I just read some messages

*Matt: Sis. Where are you? We're scared for you hunny!"

*Syn: Cass.. Babe please come back! We all are crying exept from Johnny, Arin and Zacky!"

*Jess: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GIRL?!? COME BACK NOW!!"

I laughed a little then i called Syn.
It was late on the night..

"Cass... Chass where are you babe?"

"I-i dont k-know..." It was hard to talk because of the pain.

"I-Its.. Like a p-park or some-thing..."

"I know where you are.. I'll come get you right now!" Syn hang up..

I fell on the ground and screamed, i couldnt take this pain.

I did shut up. I raised my shirt a little, my stomach had many bruises... It was blood there too.. No i cant see blood.
I blacked out... Again...

*Syn's POV*

I ran for my life to the park. I searched every little corner for her, until i found her on the ground passed out.

"Cass.. Stay with me!"

Her face was full of blood and bruises.
I picked her up and walked/ran back til the buss...

She started to wake up when we almost were at the buss.

She started to scream, outch. It hurted me to see her in so much pain...

*Matt's POV*

Take it easy Matt!" Jess tried to calm me down.

"How?! My sister is gone, and so is Syn!"

"Matt.. They havent fucked if thats what you think"

"Jess, you never know"

The buss door opened and i could hear Cass scream, Syn ran into the buss with Cass in his arms.

*Syn's POV*

I laid Cass down in her bunk.

"Syn.. Can you come outside the buss and talk a little?"

"Sure Matt"

When we was outside the buss Matt jumped on me and started puncing me in the face

I pushed him off me

"What the hell man!?! Are you crazy?!"

"If you ever touch her again.. I'll kill you!"

"Matt! I saved her fucking life! If i havent found her she would be dead!"

"Brian, shut up, you wont touch her again.."

He walked in the buss. The same did i.
I walked into the bathroom and after that i walked in my little hide corner, i could hear everything that was said in the buss from here.

"Matt.. Where's Bri..?"

"Bri is outside.. He is pissed out because i saved you. He hit me right here"

'What the hell man!' i though 'He hit me first, no he attacked me!'
I got so pissed and hurted that i ran into the bathroom again....
I searched in the hole bathroom until i found one!

A sharp blade!

I rolled up my sweater and put the blade againts my skin..

-This one if for Matt- One cut
-This one is for lying- Two
-This one is for hitting me- Three
-This one is because im stupid- Four
And i keeped on like that.

*Jessica's POV*

"Guys i'm going on the toilet.. Gotts pee!"

I ran down and into the bathroom. I got shocked when i saw Syn.. And he was..?

"No! Syn stop!!"

I ran to him and tooke the blade away..

"I did these for Matt! Fourteen cuts for Matt!"

"What why?! Because he was the one that saved Cass?"

"No! Because he is lying! I saved her, she called me! When i came back with her he wanted to talk to me outside the buss. Then he started to hit me!"

"I acctualy belive you Syn.. Lets get you cleaned up before anyone else comes"

We washes and cleaned the blood and everything.

*Cassedy's POV*

I started to worry over Syn. Its been 3 days since Matt saved me now.. But i called Syn.. Not Matt... I think Matt is lying to me..

*Jimmy's POV*

"Chazz.. Its only 2 days again until you'll leave to the human world right?"

"Yes Jimmy.. I want to take you with me, but we can both get taken for it..."

"Well.. What happends if you dont come back before its night?"

"You'll be stuck there as a human... Nightmares everyday.. Old lost souls that is hunting you, and you're loved ones.."

"Can i stop the souls from not hurt them?"

"Yeah.. You'll have to give away the thing that means most to the person the means most for you.."

"So if Syn is the one i love most... Then i have to give them what he loves most?"

Chazz noded... It came a canon shot.. Chazz started to fade again.. New person in the Afterlife. I hope everyone finds out where they belong when they will come up here.. Or else you'll get time to thing, if you havemt tinked until the time is over.. You'll be stuck here forever..
I just feel so bad for Syn.. He promised me never to hurt himself.. Matt have been realy bad to Syn.. I have to talk to him when i'll come back.

*Syn's POV*

I walked out of the buss when we arrivied in Europe. I sat down and looked up in the skyes

"Jimmy.. I dont know what to do.. I promised you to never hurt myself.. But its all Matt's fault.. Why cant i date Cass? She is beautiful.. I would never hurt them like these other girls.. Jimmy.. If only you where here and helped me! Damit Jimmy! I miss you so damn much bro!"

I said. Then started to cry...

~~~~~~~

"Syn.. Can i talk to you?"
I turned around and saw Matt..
I noded.. I didnt realy wanna talk to him.

"I know i've been an idiot.. I'll tell Cass that you saved her.. You guys can be friends.. But nothing more... Im sorry.."

"Matt.. Listen, i promise i'll never hurt her! She mean the world to me.. If i hurt her, i only hurt myself!"

"Syn.. Its hard to belive.. You've said that before.."

"The orher girls were different! They cheated on me!"

"Okay Syn.. You can date her.. But if you hurt her.. You're done. Remember that!"

"Okay.. Thanks bro"

"Oh.. And Syn.. I have to tell you something.. For some days ago, after the concert, Jimmy talked to me! He said he would come back to us.."

I just stared at Matt.. I belived him only a little.. But he walked in.. Lucky that he can tell it to Cass...
I promise to god, i will never hurt her!
My phone buzzed, i took it up and saw it was from my sister..
And i have bad news to them all, my sister will come over, She is the one that cares about make-up and everything...
God help us...
~~~~~~~~
"Hey Liz..." I opened the door

"Hola, ooo Syn! Is that a another whore you've taken home?"

"No..."

I started at my sister Liz. Everyone forget about their past.. But they never forget about mine!

"Syn.. Can i talk to you alone..?"

"Sure Cassy"

I followed her into the bathroom.. Wuth?

"Syn.. Im sorry i belived Matt, i called you.. Then how could he save me.. Im so dumb..."

"No Cassy! You're a beautiful, cool and a genial girl.. After Jimmy left i've never stopped to think about him, then i met you. Im only thinking about you now.. I dont need to cry because im not thinking so much on Jimmy.."

I started at her, she didn't know what to say, so she noded.
____________________________________
This one acctualy got a little long! Well.. Tell me about what you think and what you want to happend later! Well, im at camping and i can't write more for 3-5 days :c
Sorry DarkWay's (I call my readers that(dunno why))

~Ash xXx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

283 8 23
Kendall is madly in love with her boyfriend Brad but it all changes when she meets the guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold, Brian Haner. After being reall...
30.8K 690 27
So this is my Avenged Sevenfold Story I did a few years back. Its mainly based on Zacky and Brian, but all other members of the band are in it too. E...
1.1K 105 49
⚠️ There will be explicit language and smut ⚠️ Willow Sullivan never thought she'd fall for one her older brothers brother's best friends/bandmate bu...
209K 3.5K 62
This a Synyster Gates story, the sequel to "Pleasure's All Mine This Time." On the week of Matt and Jade's upcoming wedding, three years after Chloe...