The Spanking ABC"S Volume 1.

Von VixentheHuntress

There are 26 letters in the alphabet we speak, 26 scenarios that we are gonna explore a few times each week... Mehr

Episode 1: A is For Asking For Your Spanking. (Amari)
Episode 2: B Is For Buying Your Own Brush (Irena)
Episode 3: C is For Cornertime.
Episode 4: D is For Diaper Position
Episode 5: E is For Example
Episode 6: F is For Flogging (Fiona)
Episode 7: H is for Hard Hand Spanking
Episode 8: G is for Get over my knee. (Giana)
Episode 9: J Is for Journal
Episode 10: K is for Knickers
Episode 11: L is for Long Spanking
Episode 12: I is for I want( rather or would) a spanking.
Episode 13: M is for Maintenance Spanking

Chapter 14: N is for No Rubbing.

306 5 0
Von VixentheHuntress

"Ow, ow, ow, ouch!" A certain light brown skinned girl of 21 years age cried out with each heavy hard swat that landed on her panty covered rear end. The bad news was that Naomi Miller was getting her rear end spanked, the good news was she was only getting this spanking over her panties time around. The older hand coming down onto her rear end was from the longest relationship she had ever had in her entire life. Also the oldest partner she has ever had in her life. A partner that had introduced her to both the wonderful, and painful world of domestic discipline. A partner that loved it when Naomi cried out one word during these hard spankings. "Mommy please stop!" She had meet Madison now seven years ago at a bar, Madison was 41 years old, nearly 20 years her senior exactly, only a few months separated them from that true gap. It was love at first sight, and the more the explored each other, the more the idea of spanking came up between the two of them. Naomi had never really been spanked before, her father was too busy working, kinda hard to support them both on one check. Her mother, as far as Naomi knew, never existed. Her father never spoke about her, and that did a few things to her. She wanted a motherly figure in her life, and she also wanted a lover that could be the stern hand that she very much needed in her life.

Madison Lovely became that figure. She was everything that Naomi wanted in her life, and she was everything that the stern mistress of a lover that she had wanted in hers. A naughty, rude, hardheaded, immature, troublemaker, that needed to fill the sting of many items in her spanking arsenal. From her very hard hands, to her many hairbrushes, to the paddles of plastic and wood, to crops and straps of all kind. Naomi loved her more pleasurable spankings, but right now she was in for a nice reminder spanking. Her expensive purple dress pulled up in the back exposing a pair of light pink bikini style panties covered in hearts. She was not the best behaved during dinner they had tonight, her attitude towards their very stressed out waitress was what was getting her rear end warmed up. Not enough to get these panties dropped to her ankes and her round bottom spanked. However her attitude was still enough to get her bottom spanked for her actions.

"Be quiet," Madison scolded her hand coming down on her exposed sitting spots making Naomi wail into the air, tears stinging her eyes but not falling down just yet. "I warned you twice before we left, to watch your attitude, and I warned you again after you got upset after there were a few almonds in that salad of yours, to drop it."

"I don't like almonds!" Naomi cried as she kicked her feet back and forth. Her hand pinned against her back, as she shook back and forth trying to move her rear out of spanking range. However, her large rump was both a blessing and a curse, it had gotten her lover attention seven months ago, and it was too big of a target for her to maybe wiggle out of range.

"And you could have politely told her instead of stressing that poor girl out even more!" Her lover's voice seemed to roar like a lioness as seven more thunderous swats came down across her reddish brown bottom. Her panties providing little protection but it was truly better than nothing. Naomi let out a yelp as her girlfriend? Mistress? Mommy? She honestly didn't really know what exactly their relationship was, just that it was filled with love. Naomi hoped in place as her lover started to drag her by her ear towards the corner of their living room. Going as slow as she could to keep on swatting that rear of hers.

"Mommy stop it!" Naomi begged as she hopped from foot to foot, however she was not helping in moving towards one of the corners. If anything she was fighting it, her rear could take a few more spanks if it meant not doing the worst thing in the entire world to her.

Standing in the corner, and not being allowed to rub her bottom.

It was the worst thing in the entire world for the 21 year old. She had always been extremely active in her life, sports kept her busy, it was time that she would spend with her father cause he came to ever game she played. Even when he was sick when she was 15, he came and even with that whisky voice he had, it was still the loudest in the gym that day. She was not good at staying in one place for very long, so standing in a corner not able to rub her warm rear end was the worst thing for her. "I don't wanna!"

"I-Do-Not-Care!" Each word was punctuated with a fairly hard swat until finally Naomi found herself looking at those dark wood walls. Her hands being planted firmly on her head. "Now you are gonna stay right here until I decide you are done with your corner time. No moving, no taking your hands off your head, and absolutely no leaving this corner. Am-I-Understood?!" Those last three words punctuated with three hard swats that made her rear wobbly like jello in an earthquake.

"Yes ma'am." She was glad that she was facing the corner. That way Madison could not see the pout that starting to form on her face. A few tears started to fall down her face as the true afterburn of her spanking started to set across her butt.

"Good girl," Madison whispered as she planted a kiss to the back of Naomi's neck making her shudder a bit. "If you can somehow manage to stay here, maybe momma will make you feel much better than you are right now."

Naomi's pout only got a bit worse at her girlfriend's mean tease. Cause even she knew that task was nearly impossible for her. A few moments passed as she heard her girlfriend step out of the room. "Meanie," she mumbled before turn around to stick her tongue out now that her girlfriend was not in the room.

Or so that is what she had assumed as her girlfriend was still in the doorway to their living room. Her arms crossed, and a firm look already starting to spread on her face. Naomi let out a small eep as she quickly turned back around. However, the damage had already been done or rather more damage would come to her backside. "Madison wait!" Naomi cried out as she felt her girlfriend place one hand on her back, and the other began to smack down across her already spanked rump making her dance in place once more.

"You turned around not even five seconds after I told you not to!" She scolded as she landed a total of 20 smacks to her panty covered rear. "Keep testing me, young lady!" Naomi whimpered as now the urge to rub her backside was starting to take control. "Now stay here, and keep your hands on your head."

"What are you-" Naomi blushed as her girlfriend pulled her dress up over her head, leaving her just standing in her cute panties, and a lacy bra of similar color and print.

"I will be back with something more comfy for you." Those were the last words her girlfriend spoke before she had left the room.

Naomi kept her hands firmly on her head, trying to distract herself from the burn that had gotten worse on her backside. She was starting to squirm lightly in place as she tried her hardest to not rub her bottom. However, as more minutes started to pass and there was no sign of Madison returning. Naomi let out a loud sigh as her hands came to rest on her burning her rump, her slightly colder hands working wonders on her warm rear. "I didn't make that much of a scene." She said, as she looked over her shoulder to see just what damage had been done to her bottom. Her face broke out into a cold sweat as once against standing in the doorway, was Madison. She had one of Naomi's pink tank tops slung over her shoulder, and worst of all. She had a hairbrush in her other hand.

"Here I was planning to come back, get you in this cute little tank top, and than brush out that hair of yours. But it seems I have more plans for this hairbrush now." Naomi yelped as her girlfriend quickly wrapped an arm around her waist making her bend over at the hip. Her hands coming to rest on the wall for a bit more balance, her feet starting to stomp and dance on the floor. As her panties were no match for the hard and heavy sting of Madison's hairbrush. Each swat that came across her rear end made her bum compress and bounce up, only to be meet with another swat of similar strength. "You seem to not understand the rules of corner time, so let me repeat them for you one more time!"

"Mommy stop," Naomi cried out as she tried her best to balance her weight so she could put her hands back to block, but the angle she was at would only make her fall forward and maybe hit her head in the corner. So all she could do was squirm dance, as that brush kept on rising and falling on that rear end of hers.

"Rule number one, you are to stay in the corner until mommy says so." Naomi began to cry a bit louder as Madison targeted her sitting spots with the brush. "Number two you are to keep as still as you can while in the corner!" That brush went lower now spanking against her thighs. "And rule number three no rubbing your naughty butt until, mommy says so."

"I know, I know, I know!" Naomi wailed.

"If you know that then why did I catch you rubbing your rump?" That brush danced from side to side, giving each cheek, each sit spot and every part of her thighs the attention it needed right now. Her only answer to her momma question being a loud cry of pain.

Naomi once again found herself standing in that corner, her hands on her head as tried to not rub her backside once more. It had been two minutes since her momma had stopped spanked her, she only knew that caught she was now at a count of 120 seconds. She could hear her girlfriend on the phone right now, as her only saving grace from more spankies was the fact that Madison's boss had called. "Sir I understand where you are coming from, but do I really need to get onto my computer right now. I am sure that... you have Franklin looking at it..." Madison let out a long sigh. "Give me a minute to log on and I will see what is going on." She felt her momma's breath coming on the back of her neck. "So help me God, if I come back and see you rubbing that rear of yours. I will come back with Mr. Swatter am I understood."

"Y-Yes ma'am."

"Why do you do these things?" Naomi thought to herself as she squeezed the pillow in her arms closer to her chest. Right now she was laying across Madison's lap, her bottom pointed up towards the sky. Her panties were taken completely off as she felt the worst paddle in their collection starting to pat against her up bottom. Madison had been gone for about seven minutes before Naomi began to hop in place and rub her backside. Doing a pretty good job in getting her rear to stop stinging, however her luck seemed to be really hating her today as after a minute of this dance. She felt a hand come to rest on her ear, she knew who it was.

"You just never seem to learn do you?" Madison remarked. "But don't worry baby girl, I have something that is gonna make sure you don't rub your backside anymore, and something to make sure you don't get in the way when I have a bit more fun after I cuddle you, and corner time." Naomi's eyes ventured over to the pair of fluffy handcuffs that were waiting in front of her.

On one hand she was probably gonna get a very, very bad spanking in less than ten seconds. However, on the other hand. The thought of the fun her momma had fun, and being helpless with that fun. It made her just a bit more wetter than she was right now.

I guess rubbing her bottom really did have it's perks if you thought about it.

A/N: Thank you all for reading once more, and I hope you enjoyed the chapter. My hope is to get a few more out in the next few days. I am sorry ago for the typos or grammar issues, I plan to go back probably tomorrow morning to fix them. Anf again I thank you for all the support you have given in these days, it really does up a lot and if you like reading these than it makes me happy whenever I write them. I am not the best writer in the world, I don't think I ever will be but I am grateful to keep doing it. SO thank you all again for bringing my confidence back from where it used to be at the start of the year.

Until next time.

Stay safe,

Stay behaved,

Or you might be spanked,

Bye Bye

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.1K 710 92
Settima parte del romanzo "Dolore e Perdono" (nove in totale) Una storia di sofferenza e redenzione, una passione ostinata e proibita, tre famiglie c...
26.1K 1K 17
Raccolta di piccole storie Matian/Zenzonelli💜🤍
13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
132K 3.9K 51
Grace Jasmine Wolff, la figlia del famoso Team Principal Toto Wolff, ha 18 anni, quasi 19, e ha sempre avuto tutto ciò che una ragazza può desiderare...