The End of a Family Curse (De...

By SabitoWithARock

Male Reader x Nezuko Kamado Kagaya Ubuyashiki had a son named (Y/N) as a kid (Y/N) saw the pain and suffering... More

(Y/N) Bio
A Slayer Is Born
Final Lesson
Final Selection
The End of The Selection
The Swamp Demon
As the Swamp's Fog Clears
The Demon King
Double Trouble
A Peaceful Thunderstorm

Water Hashira Training

574 20 2
By SabitoWithARock

Urokodaki: "Interduce yourselves"

???: "Hello, I'm Makomo"

???: "I am Sabito what's your name." *Hand Out*

(Y/N): "I'm Ubuyashiki (Y/N)" *Shakes Hand*

Makomo: "So your related to the Master."

Sabito: "I thought the Ubuyashiki family weren't slayer?"

(Y/N): *Smiles* "The rest of my family aren't slayers but, I aim to help in this battle." *Sees Someone* "Hello, I'm Ubuyashiki (Y/N)"

???: *Whispers: "I'm Tomioka Giyu

Urokodaki: "Enough talk. It's time for you four to train, Sabito you'll be training with Ubuyashiki."

Makomo: "But Urokodaki-San Sabito's-"

Urokodaki: "Silence. Makomo you'll be training with Giyu after them."

Makomo: "...Yessir."

Urokodaki: "You two, ready your Bokkens."

(Urokodaki gives Sabito and (Y/N) and Bokken and Sabito gets into a stance making (Y/N) go into a stance as well)

Urokodaki: "Begin!"

(Sabito charges at (Y/N) but miss as (Y/N) dodges and quickly backs away from Sabito only coming back into dodge him and softly put the Bokken onto Sabito's neck surprising everyone but not Urokodaki)

Urokodaki: *Thoughts: "I see...he has speed and power but no Technique or skill."

Urokodaki: "(Y/N) you will train with me!"

(Y/N): "Um- Yessir"

Urokodaki: "Get ready!"

(Urokodaki stands there so (Y/N) assume that he is supposed to go at so he does jumping at him swinging his Bokken at Urokodaki missing then turning and swinging at his feet, but Urokodaki only lifts his foot and kicks (Y/N) in the head making him fall down but before (Y/N) could get back up Urokodaki playfully hits (Y/N) over the head with the Bokken)

Urokodaki: "You have no skill or Technique, that would have been your cause of death if I was a demon." *Looks At The Sky* *Sigh* "It's getting late, the rest of you go sleep. (Y/N) you stay out here and train on that rock until you see any type of light."

(Y/N): *Bows* "Yes Urokodaki-Sensai!"

                                                     Time Skip to Sunrise

(Y/N): "Well, I guess I'm done here." 

(As (Y/N) walks to Urokodaki's home he starts to feel weaker looking down he sees a 'Wisteria Flowers' on the ground and grabs it suddenly feeling weaker suddenly the door opens, and he sees Urokodaki)

Urokodaki: "How do you feel?"

(Y/N): "Weaker?" *Holds Flower Out*

Urokodaki: "Hm, keep it. You'll be training with Sabito again later tonight, now get inside and wake the rest of them up."

(Y/N): *Bows* "Yes Sensei"

(Going inside (Y/N) gentle wakes everyone up for their training as he stays inside watching them train, he remembers and studies there moves thinking of way to counter or improve their techniques)

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "I can tell that Tomioka isn't much in speed, but he has a great technique. While Sabito is the opposite, with the great speed of his strikes he can easily take others down with it. And Makomo, she might not be strong or as fast. But she is a fast learner She's probably an expert at make plans. Maybe this flower isn't my weakness. Maybe it allows me to improve on my body now."

(So (Y/N) started to do all exercises, stretches and meditating even training his flexibility with the Flower near him while they trained outside all day)

                                                     Time Skip to Midnight

Urokodaki: "(Y/N)! It's time!"

(Hearing that (Y/) wakes up from his nap achy feeling the pain of when he was training, he gets up and walks away from the 'Wisteria Flowers' once he does that his body quickly heals making his body use too the newfound strength, he's at now once outside he sees Sabito in a circle of flowers ready to spar)

Urokodaki: "Thank you Makomo and Tomioka for getting the Wisteria Flowers. Now are you ready to spar again (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yes Urokodaki-Sensei"

Urokodaki: "Then step get your Bokken and join Sabito in the circle."

(Getting his Bokken and getting into the circle he looks at Sabito ready for their rematch as they both get into stances ready to begin)

Urokodaki: "Begin!"

(This time (Y/N) and Sabito dash at each other clashing in the middle as (Y/N) and Sabito are equal in strength but noticeably not in speed as they both push each other away Sabito run up to (Y/N) swinging at his head nearly hitting him surprising (Y/N) as he never experienced his speed in his weakened state, trying to defend himself (Y/N) goes for a stab but Sabito easily deflects it and spins going for (Y/N)'s neck but it's barely blocked)

Urokodaki: *Thoughts: "Impressive for his first time fighting while weakened, he was potential but."

(Sabito expected him to block that hit so he puts his leg behind (Y/N)'s and trips him making him fall letting Sabito point the Bokken at his neck)

Urokodaki: "That's Enough!"

(Hearing that Sabito holds his hand out for (Y/N) to grab as (Y/N) grabs his hand he helps him up and brushes the dust off of him)

Sabito: "You did well against me Ubuyashiki-San"

(Y/N): "It's ok to call me (Y/N). everyone can, I don't mind."

Sabito: *Bows* "Oh, well thank you for this spar (Y/N)"

(Y/N): *Bows* "And thank you for helping me improve."

Makomo: "You did great against Sabito, though I do believe improving your speed is a must."

Sabito: "And you're Technique."

Giyu: "And Reflexes."

(Y/N): 

Urokodaki: "That's enough for today, (Y/N) I'll stay out here with you to train on your Speed and Strikes. The rest of you get to bed."

(Once the rest of them are gone leaving Urokodaki and (Y/N) alone Urokodaki gets a Bokken and get into the circle with (Y/N) ready to spar)

Urokodaki: "Begin!"

(Dashing at Urokodaki (Y/N) Swings the Bokken at Urokodaki ribs but Urokodaki Deflects it so (Y/N) tries to do what Sabito did and put his leg behind Urokodaki then goes for a stab, but Urokodaki does move and just deflects and swings his Bokken at (Y/N) hitting his head then goes into a stabbing motion hitting the wind out of (Y/N)'s chest causing him to fall over)

Urokodaki: "Again! Get up."

(He gets up breathing heavily and jumps up to swings his Bokken at Urokodaki head missing and seeing a fist come his way and barely dodges it landing on the ground)

Urokodaki: "Good, you dodged my slow punch. If you didn't, I would have taken you back home the next day. But for that I'll let you take a break."

(Y/N): "There's no need for that Urokodaki-Sensei"

(Walking out of the circle (Y/N) heals all of his bruises away and stops breathing heavily as now he's back at his best shape surprising Urokodaki but (Y/N) only smiles kindly at Urokodaki)

Urokodaki: *Thoughts: "I see...I guess there's no break for me."

(Getting back into the circle (Y/N) gets into a stance as Urokodaki just breaths in and out getting ready to spar for the half of the night)

Urokodaki: "Begin!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 148 4
Expected to be Perfect, outcasted by others because of who he was, Embraced what he is to become, A Villain. Son of the Number 1, and Apprentice of E...
31.9K 1.1K 9
What would it be like to be Scott Pilgrim... but much less obssesive and much more badass? Well this story answers that question. Enjoy. I do not own...
22.3K 356 7
Instead of a World of Twelve, it's a World of Thirteen. You already know the first twelve, but the thirteenth is a special race. They're not so much...
26.5K 3.7K 37
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????