Lily- A story of rebirth

Par JanaMontes

After constant harassment on social media for months, Becky is on the verge of a breakdown and tells Freen sh... Plus

The end
Ruined plans
A new chapter
On the way
Changes
Lowkey life
What the hell!
Round 1
A lily between a rose and a tulip
Round two
Bonding
Old habits die hard
Closer
Proposal
Back to the roots
Round three
A house, the dogs and...
Addicted
Freenbecky
Faen Service
Never poke a sleeping dragon
Full circle
The orange and blue theory
Double shot
Connection
Phi Lily
Hurricane
How about the tulip?
The answer

The way the cookie crumbles

279 17 17
Par JanaMontes

After their private vacation with their daughter, the couple came home and decided to share their new secret with their mothers.

Becky invited Rawee to go to Nun's cafe.

Freen asked Maggie to keep an eye on their little one and drove with her lover without warning her family.

When they arrived, the artist's aunt was serving some fans.

The 32-year-old told her partner to stay in the car and walked to the back of the cafe.

Nun was cooking and almost had a heart attack.

After apologizing, the handsome female whispered:

__ Mom, I need you to close the place after serving the people who are already inside. Bec and I invited Rawee to come here.

The older lady nodded and called her sister, who entered the kitchen with a puzzled expression.

Seeing her niece, the woman smiled brightly and almost said her name out loud but was silenced.

Nun explained the situation and asked her to deal with it.

Freen's aunt walked toward the main door and hung the 'closed' plate.

Fans noticed her face seemed distressed and asked if there was anything wrong.

The woman apologized and informed they would need to go after their meal because the family had things to solve.

Meanwhile, Freen went back to the car and instructed Becky to warn her mom to stay in her vehicle if she arrived in the next 15 minutes.

After the cafe was empty, the couple got inside, and Mrs. Armstrong arrived.

Nun's sister greeted all the women and left because she felt they needed privacy.

__ So, girls... what is going on? Why are the four of us on this unplanned date?__ Rawee smiled and questioned.

Freen and Becky exchanged a meaningful look and the younger one leaned on the brunette like a clingy cat:

__ Can you explain, babe?

Nun and Rawee grinned and sighed while the brunette fought her urge to kiss her woman.

__ Okay. Moms, Bec, and I visited a doctor in London to check if any of us are healthy enough to carry a child.

__ Oh, and how did it go?__ Nun looked at her daughter affectionately.

The couple smiled and the older one continued:

__ It went well. We are okay physically. But we found out something unexpected.

Rawee frowned with concern and asked:

__ Is it a problem? Becky held her mother's hand and beamed:

__ No, mom. It's just reaaaally surprising.

Nodding, the dark-haired female continued explaining:

__ The science found a way and now, two women can be biological mothers of the same child. So the doctor told us he can use Bec's eggs and my stem cells or vice versa. No male DNA is needed. They make some genetic adjustments. But in the last 2 years, 180 babies were born through this method. It's legal. Not promoted because it's not cheap and due to religious groups attacks.

The older women widened their eyes in surprise and Mrs. Armstrong showed her major concern:

__ What about malformation? Negative outcomes? Did these women have a normal pregnancy?

The 28-year-old actress rubbed her mother's back and responded:

__ The normal rate, mom. Very similar to the old-fashioned way of getting pregnant. You know many women suffer miscarriages and need to try several times.

Nun caressed Freen's arm and murmured:

__ And do you think you are ready to risk it? I mean, your pregnancy wasn't easy.

Becky affirmed:

__ I told Freen I don't mind carrying our next child.

The Thai female shook her head and spoke:

__ No, Bec. Let's not discuss this now, please. I just wanted our mothers to know what we are considering.

__ Alright, teerak. Don't get stressed.__ The beautiful star sniffed Freen's hair and kissed her cheek.

The cafe owner commented:

__ I'm very happy for you, girls. You are blessed to reconnect and to have Lily. If it's in your heart to increase your family, I'll pray for more blessings.

Rawee smiled and nodded.

__ I agree. Our Lily is a little piece of your love. You girls have all my love and support. No matter what you decide.

__ x __

The couple continued bearing the fruits of their labor in April, despite their recent series finished in February.

Lily was excited about going to the new school the following month. So her moms took her out to buy school supplies, new shoes, and a bag.

Freen and Becky spoiled their daughter the whole day, even though the 6-year-old was too sweet to take advantage of the moment.

Driving back home, the brunette heard her phone ringing and asked the younger one to pick it up.

Becky saw it was her lover's aunt and talked to her cheerfully.

When Freen noticed her wife's voice change and become tense, she parked the car and waited.

The alluring Thai-British kept her side of the conversation extremely monosyllabic.

Their daughter was listening to music on Becky's phone. And only ending the call, the 28-year-old relaxed because she remembered Lily couldn't hear what she was about to say.

__ What is it, Bec?__ The handsome artist asked in a whisper.

__ A motherfucker took pictures of us leaving the fertility clinic in London. We are in every gossip portal. There are tons of speculations about which of us is pregnant.

The older one opened the door of the vehicle and breathed some fresh air.

They were almost home, and the area was filled with trees and farms.

Becky checked on their child and realized Lily had fallen asleep.

Carefully, she got out of the car too, and walked toward her partner.

__ Babe, I'm pissed off too. But there's nothing we can do about it. Let's try to ignore the shit. Just like we've been doing for over a year now.

Freen glanced at her co-star and mother of her kid and smiled.

__ That's not it. I was on the verge of a panic attack. It's been years since I last had one. But the idea of scaring or traumatizing our daughter gave me the strength to snap out of it.

__ Oh, Jesus! Are you sure you are alright? The shorter one cupped her lover's face in her hands and asked in a sweet tone.

__ Yeah, teerak. You're right. All we have to do is ignore shit. Being in the entertainment business has a price. No complete privacy. That's how the cookie crumbles. Right?__ Freen spoke firmly, filling her wife's chest with pride.

__ Exactly, babe! Let's go home. We have dozens of things to do. Way better than thinking of media and stalkers.__ The brown-haired one beamed and placed a peck on her woman's lips.

They got back into the car and Freen leaned to adjust her child's neck.

Her partner watched it with hearty eyes.

Later, they showered with Lily and enjoyed the little girl's excitement while narrating her day to Maggie and Bob.

The elder showed the family the house tree he built along with Robin to their penguin, and Becky's Xerox jumped into her great grandpa's arms to show affection.

The small group was having that soft family time in the yard when they heard the bell ringing.

Freen went to the front door and found Nam standing there.

__ Freen ka, sorry to come uninvited. But I was worried. Who are those fuckers who followed you and Becky in London? Are those pictures even real? I can't differentiate anymore.

__ Come inside, Nam. And breathe before we talk.__ The 32-year-old commanded.

They went to the kitchen, and the artist prepared a calming tea for her long-time friend.

Since her wife didn't go back, the Thai-British got into the house and followed the women's voices.

__ Hey kid! Missed you.__ The older actress greeted the brown-haired one.

__ Me too, P'Nam. But what's going on? Why do you look so disturbed?

Freen poured the tea to her friend and explained:

__ P'Nam saw the posts about our visit to the clinic in London.

__ Ah, I see.

The older actress widened her eyes in surprise and asked:

__ Wait a minute! Did you girls really go there? Does it mean...?

Laughing, the 32-year-old responded:

__ No one is pregnant yet, P'Nam. Bec and I are considering.

Clapping her hands enthusiastically, the funny woman questioned:

__ Who is gonna carry this time?

__ I'm considering it.__ The 28-year-old smiled.

Freen sighed and crossed her arms:

__ Bec...

__ What? Babe, you went through all that on your own. Now it should be me.__ The cute and pretty female tried to persuade her wife.

Their friend nodded and exclaimed:

__ Oh, I can't wait to see it. Wait! Why don't you two get pregnant at the same time? It would be so cute.

Becky beamed and admitted:

__ I confess I thought about it.

Freen's level of stress rose, and she glared at Nam before saying:

__ Both of you can't be that clueless. And if it's meant to be a joke, not funny!

__ Babe, calm down. Take a deep breath. Why are you so upset? Don't you trust me? Didn't I learn to be there for our daughter?

The couple locked eyes, and the brunette's frown softened.

__ Bec, you may have become an exceptional mother to Lily. But you're not ready yet. First, you're a woman of method plans. The type who makes lists and crosses the reached goals. I remember them. Having a baby was not there before your 30s.

__ Okay, but life changes us. Some goals are added while others are cut.__ The Thai-British caressed her partner's arm.

Nam opened her mouth and was interrupted by Freen's glare.

The handsome female exhaled and declared:

__ Your professional goals haven't changed. By the way, you have a new movie this year. And I'm about to turn 33. It should be me, the one to get pregnant. Soon it will be too late for me. And Lily is already 6. A bigger gap between siblings is not the best scenario.

__ Yeah, I know about the movie. But I could do the procedure late this year. Why don't you trust me?__ Becky insisted.

Frustrated, the dark-haired one slammed the kitchen counter.

__ Damn it, Rebecca! I'm being considerate. Finish your projects, and practice motherhood for a couple of years. Witness all the shit I'm gonna go through. Yes, Lily is a blessing. But the 32-year-old Freen is not the same who got pregnant in her mid-20s. Do I regret it? No! Still...it was hard as fuck. Not sure I did my best. Can't you stop being stubborn at least once? You and Nam have a tremendous heart. But pregnancy is hard. It may turn into hell with the hormone cocktail we take in this type of situation.

Widening her eyes, the younger one asked:

__ And you expect me to let you go through this again while I live a comfortable life?

Once again, Freen's facial expression softened for her lover.

She rubbed her thumb on Becky's chin and murmured:

__ I love you. And I trust you can take care of me and Lily. But you gotta close some chapters of your book before getting pregnant. If you agree with this, I promise to be there when it's your turn.

Nam covered her blushing face and declared:

__ Becky, now it's your time to decide if you're gonna keep Freen or not. Because I'm ready to take her if you don't want her anymore.

The gorgeous Thai-British actress turned her head to stare at her friend.

__ Do you wanna die, P' Nam?

Freen and the other one cracked up and laughed for the next 3 minutes.

After they snapped out of the situation, Becky used her baby voice to speak with her lover:

__ P'Fiin, you're gonna freeze some of your eggs for Nong, right? Nong wants to carry a Fin's Xerox someday. Or as you said, in a couple of years.

__ Well, if that's what Nong wants... Phi will do it. Although our next baby will have both of our DNA.__ The taller one melted.

The Armstrong heiress crossed her arms around her wife's neck and responded:

__ Lily has my juice, the new baby will have double juice. It's only fair the future baby has your juice. It's a matter of balancing the universe.

Freen's pupils dilated, and she pressed her partner against the fridge while kissing her.

Nam's jaw dropped, and she exclaimed:

__ Can you be any gayer? Oh, my God! I hate you guys! Always makes me feel so single...

The older actress walked out of the kitchen. And met Lily and the elders on the porch.

__ Auntie Nam. Missed you.

__ Me too, baby. By the way, don't go to the kitchen now.

Bob frowned and questioned:

__ Why not? Did you see any bugs there or something?

Smirking, the 6-year-old looked at Maggie and said:

__ Pops is so innocent! Everybody knows mummy and mom are always like bees and flowers. They are kissing. Right, Nanam?

The old woman smiled and nodded:

__ Yes, those girls are so in love that they can't stand being physically distant. And I mean, not even 5 centimeters.

The husband laughed and scratched his head before commenting:

__ I'm not that naïve. It was just an attempt to hold on to your childhood a little longer. But I guess it's impossible. After all, you are CERTAINLY the daughter of your mothers. Both are way ahead of this time. Mature and intelligent women.

Nam grinned while feeling her chest filled with joy. She would never find it ordinary, the amazing and natural way Freen's and Becky's families embraced their love.

__ x __

May and June went by quickly while Lily was adapting to her new routine at school.

The 6-year-old made two friends, a Thai-Canadian boy and a Thai-Brazilian girl.

Becky kept postponing a business trip to Europe because she wanted to be home every afternoon to listen to her child narrating her days.

Freen was also invested in their penguin's new life.

The brunette did new exams and asked if her doctor could come to Thailand to take care of their procedures to make a baby.

The guy explained his schedule was tight until the beginning of August. But explained the couple could be assisted by his right arm until then.

Both actresses agreed to extract their eggs in early July to keep them preserved.

Neither of them told their family about the final decision. At least, nobody else would be anxious to know if it worked or not, when the time came.

The couple went out to have dinner with Yaya and Nadech and had a lot of fun.

The quartet became really close and the older ones admitted they had the girls as their family.

Embarrassed, Freen murmured:

__ I feel so touched right now! So much I'm gonna share a secret only Becky knows. Okay, babe?

The brown-haired female caressed her wife's head and smiled.

__ Of course, teerak.

Hesitating a bit, the 32-year-old opened up:

__ We are planning to increase the family. Bec and I froze some eggs recently. Don't know the outcome. But're probably doing the first attempt soon.

The older actress beamed and stood up to hug the other women.

Her husband grinned with genuine happiness and congratulated them.

Becky commented they were worried about letting their people be anxious. So the plan was to keep the secret until they were sure it worked.

Nadech nodded and commented it was the best decision.

Yaya said she was trying to behave in front of them, but her heart was filled with joy.

The older woman exclaimed:

__ Can't wait to hold the new Chankimha Armstrong baby! And how is Lily? Do you think she will handle well the age gap?

The Thai-British giggled and responded:

__ Are you kidding? That kid has been plotting against us for ages. Whenever she can, Lily asks us to give her a sibling.

__ Aw! That's so sweet. My Marion was just like that. But the gap between her and her brother is 3 years.

Freen smiled and declared:

__ It's an ideal difference. However, life played a lot with our destiny. So Bec and I are trying to catch up with stuff now. Lily will be fine, though. She is affectionate and generous.

The actor agreed and reinforced how much he and his wife cared about the couple and promised they would be there for them whenever they needed.

After the meal, the two pairs parted ways and the 28-year-old noticed her lover seemed a little off.

__ Are you okay, babe?

__ A sudden migraine. Nothing big.

Becky caressed Freen's hair and kissed her cheek.

__ I'll drive us home. Just close your eyes and rest your head, teerak.

__ Thank you, babe.__ The brunette hugged her partner and sniffed her briefly.

The Thai female handed her wife the car key and sat in the passenger seat.

__ From now on, please let me take the wheel more often. Let me take care of you, teerak.__ Becky murmured while rubbing the older one's knee.

Joking, Freen sighed and responded:

__ Let's see, Bec Bec. Let's see. P'Freen gotta check Nong Becky's driving skills.

Pouting, the brown-haired one mumbled:

__ I can't perfect myself if I don't practice.

The handsome actress spoke in English, extremely sassy:

__ Well, you're an expert at driving me crazy.

Smirking, the international star said:

__ That's a fact. But...so do you.

Freen placed her hand over Becky's, which was still on her knee.

__ Bec... Things are not gonna be easy. I'm sorry for the annoying bitch I'll become.

The gorgeous female leaned closer and placed a peck on her lover's shoulder.

__ Our child will be growing inside of you. Nothing tops that, honey. You'll have all the excuses you want.

__ Hm. You're so cute.__ The 32-year-old whispered.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

251K 10.2K 61
Freen Sarocha is Thailand's richest business woman who unfortunately gets into a car accident which leaves her in coma for weeks. Becky Armstrong, a...
45.6K 2.1K 35
Freen and Becky have a encounter during a party attended with their husbands. Both are married and have a sad marriage but as they see each other thi...
242K 7.4K 44
Becky who hates Freen a lot is falling for her slowly after their marriage. Let's see how Becky treats Freen and why is that Becky hates her so much?
138K 5.6K 22
What will you do if you only have 100 days left to live? A short FreenBecky fanfic. A collaboration with Holylightnerd.