Little Angel

By devilqueen67

''All it takes is one little angel and her father to turn my life upside down'' It began when a beautiful wom... More

Introduction
Author note.
Chapter : 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Author notes
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29

Chapter:24

2.7K 78 14
By devilqueen67

Vivian Flammery. 
.
.
.
.
.

He opened my door and helped me come out like the gentleman that he is. I look around as he closes the door behind me.

The street is deserted; there are only a few cars around here, and there are a few people in front of the building across us that look quite rough and are not habitat enough to live in.

I feel him squeeze my hand lightly to get my attention, and I look up.

"You Okey?" He asked I can see the concern in his eyes for me. Since I met him, he has always been the confidant one, so it makes me worry when he looks nervous the whole time in the car.

But I have to give him this: he looks hot in a leather jacket. I always saw him in suits. It was good to see him out of them in something different.

"Yeah." I nodded and looked around again. This place looks quite creepy because of how quiet and secluded it is, even after the apartment buildings around thought they are in poor condition.

"Then let's go." He said, and we started walking toward the end of the road to the building I saw people going in and out of.

We reach the door, and he opens the door for me, and I walk in.

I was expecting the worst from the outside, but I am surprised. The inside of the building was nothing like the outside.

There is a small corridor with four elevators, two on either side facing each other. I felt his hand leave mine as he let me walk inside.

I took a few steps in with him behind me. The wall is brown wood with panting hanging on it, giving it a classy look, with a white marble floor with a sparkling silver pattern on it.

My heels click on the floor as I walk further inside.

The corridor is open to a big open area with two tables in the middle and four screens around each table. As soon as I step out of the corridor, a man in black clothes comes and stands in front of me, and I stop and take a step back.

"Hey,who are you, and what are you doing here?" He asks a question; his voice is scary, and his hand goes to his waist, where a gun thugs into a gun holder, making my eyes wide as I open my mouth to answer, but before I can say something, a growl comes from behind me.

"Step back." Gabriel growled, and this growled is not like one he used yesterday night with me. Last night one was passionate and possessive, but this one was cold and dangerous, almost a threatening paderter-like growl.

I looked behind me and saw him standing there; his eyes were cold and his hands were closed into a fist as his whole body was tense, ready to attack.

I look back in front of me, and the man is already a few feet away from me, and he bows a little. It's almost funny to look at a big and scary man bowing.

"I am sorry, boss. I don't know she is with you." He said he was looking scared behind me and then looked at me.

"I am sorry, ma'am. Please, you can go in." He stepped aside and gestured with his hand for me to go. I looked at Gabriel one more time, and he smiled and nodded his head in a gesture to walk further. The cold look from his eyes had gone and changed back to normal.

"Thank you." I said it softly and walked further inside. The whole area was filled with people, with both women and men walking around.

I stepped out of the corridor and saw that there were a few steps to go down to reach the middle, and handrails surrounded the middle area, allowing people to walk around without crossing the middle area.

As soon as I start going down the steps, everyone stops and looks at me as they notice me, and the whole place goes quiet. As I walk to the middle, I can feel Gabriel behind me, even though he is not touching me. I can always feel his presence whenever he is around me.

The floor seemed to be made of glass, with light shining through it. I saw more screens on the side with all the screens and people; it reminded me of a high-tech control room.

There is a see-through glass wall in front. You can see two people were fighting there or practicing because they also stopped to look at what was happening. There was a step to go up, and there were two hallways on both sides of the glass wall.

There are two more corridors at the end of the area on my right and left. This place is huge.

I couldn't help but feel a sense of unease as I looked around and felt people's eyes on me. The atmosphere was tense, and I could sense a certain aura of power and control in the room.

Gabriel stepped close to me from behind me and wrapped one of his hands around me.

"Everyone, back to work." He said loudly in a dominant voice, ordering people around us, and everyone started doing what they were doing before, or, may I say, pretending to do their work, because I can still feel their eyes as their full attention is still on us.

Ignoring them, I turn to Gabriel; he has a strained face and is not showing any emotions, just blank and stone-like.

“Gabriel, what is this place?” I asked, trying to hide the nervousness in my voice. He led me to one of the tables, and I noticed that there were two chairs beside it. One for him and one for me.

"This is my business, Vivian. My real business." He said this while looking into my eyes and turning me to face the screen.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The screens showed different parts of the city, with maps and charts displayed on them. They were all marked with different colors and symbols, indicating various territories and areas.

"This is the business I inherited from my father." Gabriel continued, his voice still devoid of emotion.

"What business are we talking about here?" I ask almost afraid to know the truth. He saw this and turned to me before taking my hand in both of his hands.

He took a few breaths before letting it go. It's like he is preparing himself to tell me.

I raised my free hand that he was not holding and caressed his face, feeling his stubble under my hand. I liked how it tickled my palm, and it's felt good under my palm.

"It's okay; you can tell me anything. I am here." He leans into my palm and closes his eyes as one of his hands leaves my hand and wraps around my wrist.

"My family has a very old Mafia clan." He said this after a few seconds and opened his eyes, looking deep into my eyes.
My thumb that was stroking his cheek stopped.

"What?" My mouth fell open in shock from everything that was running inside my head. I was not expecting this to come out of his mouth.

"My great-grandfather started this business, and my father had inherited it and then passed it on to me when I came of age." His grip tightens on my wrist when I sit straight and try to take my hand away, like he needs my touch to continue to talk.

"Wait." I said it again, still in shock.

"Please don't say anything; let me explain." He pleaded as he pulled my chair closer.

"What the hell are you talking about, Gabriel? Please tell me this is a joke." I asked, not believing what I had heard.

"Do I look like I am joking, Bellissima?" He said that and pointed at the whole place.

"Mafia? As in mafia and mobs." I couldn't stop myself from looking around. The people around us are pretending to do whatever they are doing, but I can tell their whole concentration is on us by the way they are all quiet.

I look back at Gabriel's face, which shows no emotion, but I can see his eyes there emotions storming in them as he looks away, breaking the eye contact. He is afraid to look into my eyes.

"Can we talk somewhere more private?" I ask because I don't want anyone else to hear our conversation.

"Let's go." He nodded and stood up. I stood up before he could offer me his hand, and he led me toward the staircase on our left, and I followed him. I can feel the stares and looks from people when we pass by them.

He opened the door for me and let me enter, and we entered one more corridor.

God, how big is this place? I asked myself as I saw one more long hallway.

How big is this place? Shouldn't that be the last thing you worry about after what you just finished? My subconscious said:.

We entered the elevator at the end of the hallway. There was silence around us for the first time. I have a hundred thoughts running through my mind.

He pushes the button on the elevator wall, and the door closes. He reached out for me and tried to hold my hand, but I moved away and put my hands around me, not because I was scared of him or something, but because I needed a clear mind to have this conversation after what he told me, and whenever he touched me, I just melted into him and forgot everything.

I saw the hurt in his eyes, but he just sighed and looked straight forward to the door. The elevator dings, and the door opens. We walk out. There are only a few doors on this floor, and there is no one here. He leads me toward the end of the corridor to a big black door with a golden handle. There is a code lock beside the door. He entered the code, and the door opened after finger verification. He let me walk inside first.

The door closes behind us, and I look around.

It's an office like the one back at home, but this one looks more big and has a dark theme with the big desk in the middle and the leather chair behind it. There are few seats to sit on in front.

On my right side, there are dark green leather sofas and a table in front. The table had some decor on it, including an ash tray.

Don't tell me he also smokes. I thought.

I have a very bad allergy to tobacco smoke. I find out when Moly starts smoking, and I faint after vomiting my lungs out and waking up with the worst headache of my life. She never touched a cigarette again, at least not in front of me.

After long treatment and medical care, I can stand it without fainting but still find it difficult to breathe, nauseated, dizzy, and sometimes headaches.
So I had to carry the medicines with me all the time.

"You can have a seat if you want." He said I set on the couch away from the ash tray and saw a few cigarette butts in it. When Gabriel saw where I was looking, he picked it up, set it on his work desk, and came back, but he didn't set it and kept standing. I look at him and pet the couch beside me, and he comes and sits down beside me.

"I know that you are angry with me, but I really didn't know how to tell you." He said he was looking everywhere but at me. I scan his face; his elbows rest on his knees, and his fingers are intertwined with each other as he taps his feet on the floor. I sigh for the first time since I met him; he has not looked into my eyes.

His whole body is tensed. I can't see him like that. I like his dominant and sweet personality, not this nervous and uneasy one, so I reach out and take a hold of his intertwined hands and make him face me. I know how he always reached out for me when we were together, and I pulled away from him earlier because he had hurt me, and I don't want to hurt him like that.

He looked up as soon as my hands held his, and I saw hope in his eyes again.

Did he think I was going to leave him? I ask myself.

"Gabriel, I am not angry; I just don't know what to do after what you told me, but can you explain everything to me? Please. I wanted to understand." I said, and he turned his hand and held my hands tightly in his.

"Of course, Bellissima." He nodded, smiled sadly, and squeezed my hand.

"I will tell you everything, and stop me if you have any questions. I will try my best to answer every question you have." He said that and took a deep breath.

"As I said earlier, my great-grandfather started this business, and then the business grew and expanded, and he became one of the most influential people in the city and all over the world, but he also had enemies, and one time someone attacked him, and he passed away." He started telling the whole story with his hand still in mine.

"After his death, the title goes to my grandfather, but he is not a good man. Even after we are in mafia, we still have some rules and morals that we follow, one of which is to never hurt children, women, or other mafia family members of our enemies if they are innocent and always protect our family, but he is.." He stopped to take a deep breath before starting again.

"He used to hit my grandmother, and when my father came in between, he also hit him, but he couldn't do much to stop it because he was just a five back then." 

"Why did no one do anything about it?" I asked, and his jaw tightened.

"Some mafia families have rules to always protect their family no matter what, but some just don't believe in them and are pure evil. He is one of those few ugly people.

He had no morals and wouldn't even stop to kill an innocent soul. He only married her for power because she also comes from a powerful crime family. He thought of her as his property. Since it was an arranged marriage, he thought he could do anything to her just because she was his wife and that she had no right to stop him. She was practically his prison and couldn't do anything without his permission." I can see the anger and sadness in his eyes.

"Her life is fucking measurable in that house, and he threatens to kill her family if she ever tells them anything, and after my father is born, he threatens her with him. My father also grew up and took his abuse, seeing his mother go through it but not being able to do anything to stop it back then." There are many emotions in his eyes.

"He was never faithful with her and had many mistresses; it became so much to take when he brought one of his sluts home to live with them." He took a deep breath, and his hold on my hand got tighter.

"One day something happened, and he beat her too rough and ended up breaking her arm. My father saw her when she was coming from the hospital and asked her what had happened." He stopped and took a deep breath, and his other hand covered mine that was holding his hand.

"She said she fell from the stairs." He chuckled and shook his head, not in amusement; he was far from it.

"Fucking stairs? Can you believe it?" His eyes become red, and he breathes a little fast.

"Hey, Shhh, it's okay; I am here." I said that and sat closer to him. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, but it didn't help.

I took my hands from his, and he opened his eyes. I held his face with both hands and kissed his forehead like he does with me whenever I need comfort. He sighs and suddenly lays down on the sofa and lays his head on my lap, facing the room. I was not even shocked by his sudden action by now and ran my hand in his hair, massaging his scalp. He took hold of my hand that was on his shoulder and relaxed.

"My father didn't let it go and went to her again after a few hours. He knocked on her door, but no one answered, so he walked in and saw her lying on her own blood pool." I gasped when I heard him.

"Is she.." I don't know how to complete my sentence.

"No, she tried to, but she was alive. My father called his uncle—her elder brother—and he came there and took her to the hospital. She never told her family about the abuse she experienced in that house, and when his brother found out, he was ready to kill that bastard. When they ask, Why did she try to kill herself?"

"She told them that she was pregnant when he beat her, and it caused her miscarriage." I breathed stuck in my throat as I heard him.

"That day was his breaking point, and he went back to their house. They had a huge fight. My father wanted to get out of that house with Grandma, but he tried to stop him because my father was the next in line and only heir to the family. They got into a fight, but he left the house. He blames it on grandma, and that bloody fucker tried to kill her in the hospital after because he thinks she was trying to take my father away from him." I gasp and look at him.

"Did he hurt her again?" I asked him. My hand stopped in his hair.

"No." He shook his head, looked up at me, and smiled a small smile, but it was filled with sadness. He kissed the hand that he was holding.

"Before he can do that, my father shots him right in the heart."

"Oh my god." My hand came up to cover my mouth as I tried to digest everything he was saying.

"He was only sixteen when this whole thing happened; after his death, my father built a new house for Grandma away from all the bed memories." He said.

"Your dad must have been scared." I voice my thoughts; I can't imagine going through this at such a young age.

"Yes, he was very scared; he was not ready for something like that." He said, and his thumb started tracing a pattern on my palm.

"And your father take his place as a new leader?" I asked.

"At that time, we were not as big as we are now. He was not a big boss in the clan, but my father had to take his throne as soon as he turned 18. His uncle and my great-grandfather friend helped him learn everything about the business, and when he came to his full power, he made deals and alliances with different countries mafia families and stopped all the ugly work like human trafficking and contract killing that his father did. After he got rid of the ugly work, the business was growing even more." He said that, and the pride was evident in his voice.

"For so long, all he cared about was controlling all the other small gangs so they didn't mess around, but then one day he met my mother. He had gone to Italy to visit the Mafia there because they were not on good terms with us, but he met my mother there and fell in love with her without knowing that she was the eldest daughter of the family." He smiled, and you could tell how much he loved and respected his parents.

"And here comes the love story." I joked to lighten the mood as I stroked his hair; they were so soft and silky. He chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, and the best love story. After secretly dating for 4 years, my father finally married her, but not before a lot of trouble, and my grandfather almost killed him for dating his daughter, but they accepted him, and she moved here after marriage. She was very happy when she moved here with him. After three years of their marriage, I was born. Since I was first born, I was the next in line and my father's heir to his mafia." He said it proudly and looked up at me.

"So you never had a choice?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Yes and no. I never liked it and always wanted to start my own business, but if I refused, then my sister would have to take my father's position, and I don't want this life for her. She is far too gentle and kind-hearted for all of this, and I don't want to take it from her. She would never be able to handle all of this without losing her light." He said, and I can see what he meant by this. Sofy doesn't look like part of it at all.

"And if both of us refuse to step up, then someone is going to come up and try to take the power and position from our hands, and I can't let that happen. This business is bad, and people can really use this power to do some really ugly things. So I step up and take it so it stays safe, or at least as safe as it can get." He said his voice is gentle when he talks about his family. I can see how much he loves them.

In this moment, I really see the side of him that he hides from everyone; he didn't show this side to anyone, not even his family. He let me see his most valuable side.

"Is there a possibility that people can come and try to take your power and place from you?" I wanted to know how dangerous a life he lived.

"Yes, people can try—and they do—to take my position in the underworld." My first thought went to Daisy.

"What about Daisy? What if someone tries to hurt her or..?"I couldn't even able to finish my sentence and shudder.

"No, no. No one will ever come to hurt her. I make sure that she is protected by the best men 24/7," he said, shaking his head and turning his head on my lap to look up and smile.

"And what about you?'' I ask as I caress his cheekbone.

''Just last night, you came home like that, covered in blood, like someone tried to kill you?" I was horrified about his safety, too.

"That's just one of the perks of the job." He joked and chuckled. I hit his other shoulder gently.

"This is not funny. That was dangerous. Why did you have to do it yourself? You have hundreds of people working for you; why didn't you send someone else?" I rented out of him angry. I saw so many people just on the ground floor. Why did he have to go by himself?

What if something happened to him?. I was horrified to even think about it. I mean, I don't want anyone else to get hurt, but still, why him?

"Hey, Shhh." He reached up and put one of his fingers on my lips.

"I am alright, look. It's important I had to go, but I will tell you about it later, but first you need time to process all that I just told you, then I will tell you why I was there." He said that and rubbed my lower lip.

I nodded my head, knowing he would tell me later. He took my hand, which he was still holding in his other hand, to his face and kissed it.

"Can I kiss you now?" He asked for my consent, and I nodded my head again.

He leans up from my lap with the help of his one hand and holds the back of my neck with his other hand to pull me close until his lips brush on mine.

"Words Bellissima I need your words." He whispered and kissed my nose.

"Yes, please kiss me." I whispered and closed the distance between us.

He kisses me slowly and passionately, his tongue licking my lips, and I open them, letting his tongue enter my mouth. His hand fists around my hair as he groans, and he tilts my head a little for better access. I run one of my hands through his hair, and my second hand grips his jecket to pull him closer.

He sat up and laid me down on the couch. and hovered over me before starting to kiss more deeply and aggressively. I moan loudly in his mouth as he bites my lower lip and licks it, sending shivers through my body.

After a few minutes of kissing each other, I pull back to take a breath. I was panting for a breath, and he connected our foreheads together, I closed my eyes.

This man will drive me crazy with the way he kisses me. I thought.

"Never ever pull away from me like that ever again." He said this, stroking the side of my face. I don't understand what he means, and I think he saw the confusion on my face and started talking again.

"I am talking about what happened in the elevator when I tried to hold your hands; you pulled away from me, and I didn't like it. I hated it." He said so, frowning and looking deep into my eyes.

"I just need some time to digest the information that I slept in a very dangerous man's arms the whole night. Why did you think I was going to leave you?" I joked and giggled, but he just narrowed his eyes.

"You can't, not even if you want to. You can't get rid of me, not as long as I am alive, or even after my death, my ghost will hunt you and every man that comes across you and has the audacity to think they can have you." He said that, and I would have laughed if it were not for that dangerous glance in his eyes.

He laughed at my shocked expression, but there was something dangerous about it, almost maniacal, as I could feel his chest vibrating under my hands that was laying on his chest.

"I don't think you get the gravity of the situation yet, Bellissima, so let me clear that for you." He said it in a very low voice, leaning down to nuzzle my neck, pulling my dress neck down, kissing my beating pulse, and coming back to look into my eyes as he spoke again.

''You are mine." He said each work clearly, yet in a low voice.

''Everything that is your belongs to me, your body.'' He runs his hands on both sides.

''Your hearts.'' One of his hands stopped on my left breast and squeezed it. I feel wetness between my legs as my breath becomes shallow.

''Your soul and your very existence all belong to me and me alone, just as mine belong to you'' he said, running his nose over my cheek.

He sat up next to me and helped me sit beside him, but his eyes never left mine. The air is thick around us, and call me crazy because I am having  very unholy thoughts about him, which include both of us with no clothes, and I can tell he has the same thoughts from the raw lust in his eyes.

"So what do you really do in the mafia?" I ask, trying to erase the sexual tension around us before I throw myself at him, and I mean, I want to ask him that before, but I get a little distracted.

"Well, I am a crime lord, Bellissima, but unlike what people think, we don't go around killing and shooting, we work in the background, controlling things behind the curtain. I am not going to say I don't kill people, but you have my words that everyone who died from my hands or from the people who work for me are all the bad people." He still looks at me with lust but still answers my question.

I can't believe how he is so open about everything.

He smiled and stood up. He took a seat behind the desk and gestured for me to come close to him. I walk to him and stand beside him. He took my hand, pulled me onto his lap, and put his hand around me. He clicks the button under the table, and a screen rises from inside the table.

"I'll show you," he whispered in my ear, and my curiosity turned into pure astonishment as he started to explain.

Gabriel showed me how they monitored the city and how they could control the flow of money, weapons, and drugs. He showed me the intricate network that connected his organization to the rest of the world. It was like something out of a spy movie, but this was real.

As Gabriel continued to explain, I couldn't help but feel conflicted. On one hand, I was fascinated by the power and influence of the Mafia, but on the other hand, I was horrified by the means they used to achieve it.

But before I could voice my thoughts, I felt his hand on my thigh and looked up.

"I wanted to show you this, Vivian, because you are my everything. And I want you to understand and accept all of me, both good and bad." I don't know what to think about this all.

"I know this must be overwhelming for you," Gabriel said, interrupting my thoughts. "But I wanted to show you this side of me. This is who I really am, Vivian."

I could see the sincerity in his eyes, and it made me feel guilty for judging him. This was a part of his life that he had kept hidden from me, not because he didn't trust me, but because he wanted to protect me from it. I can see that all in his eyes.

"Thank you," I whispered. "Thank you for sharing this with me."

Gabriel nodded with a faint smile on his lips. "I just want you to know this side of me too." I smiled and nodded.

"Come there, someone I wanted you to meet." He stood up with me still in his lap as his arms tightened around my waist and made me stand on my feet before intertwining our fingers together.

He leads me to the door and out to the corridor. We walked toward the end of the corridor to the elevator and got inside.

He pushed the button with B written on it, and the door closed. When it opens again, we enter one more corridor. The floor is white, and the wall is painted gray. There are metal doors on each side of us with keypads on the wall beside them. We walk further inside and stop in front of a white, thick metal door like other

He again entered the code, but differently this time, and turned the knob to open the door. He let my hand go to let me walk inside.

The room is filled with light, and there are at least five men in here who all look pretty strong in their casual clothes, but in black. There is one man in the middle. He is tall and has broad shoulders. He looks like a bodybuilder, given how huge his back looks.

He turned around when he heard the clicking of my heels and faced me. His face was stern, his eyes were cold, and his biceps were the size of my head. He frowned and was going to say something, but stopped when he looked over my shoulder.

"Boss." He greets Gabriel and turns his eyes on me again.

"Ma'am." He bowed a little before stepping aside, and I gasped when I saw the man who was hidden from my sight before.

He is tied to a chair, and his head drops down as blood drips from his face.

I look at Gabriel, who has both hands in his pocket, before taking one step forward toward the men.

Because his head is down, I can't see his face, and his black hair is covering his face more, making it impossible to tell if I know him. He is not wearing a shirt and only has pants on.

There are cuts all over his chest, long and deep cuts that look like someone trying to cut off his skin from his body, but they look healed but not fully, so there is no blood, just angry looking red cuts.

I can't see his face, but he still looks familiar somehow.

"Who is he?" I asked but didn't take my eyes off him. Every cell in my body is telling me to turn around and look away, but something is making me stop in my tracks and take a closer look at him.

"A bad man who touches something he shouldn't." I heard what Gabriel said.

"What did he touch?" I ask and finally look at Gabriel; he is looking at me, and I can't read his expression.

"He dares to touch what is mine." He spit through his teeth as he looked over my shoulder toward him.

My brows furrow as I try to think, and then I remember something that made me gasp loudly. I turn around so fast that I almost lose my balance and walk close to the man.

I wanted to confirm if he was who I thought he was. I stand in front of him and look down toward him.

I'm debating whether or not I should conform to my doubts.

Just see his face and get over it. My subconscious said:.

I reached out to touch his face to make him look up so I could see clearly, but before my hand could touch him, a hand gripped around my wrist and stopped me. I looked up and saw Gabriel.

How can he walk without making any sound? I thought.

"Don't touch him with your bare hand." He said his voice was hard and cold, but he was not looking at me.

"Why?" I asked and tried to pull away, but he tightened his grip.

He didn't answer me but spoke something loudly in Italian, and one of the men that was in the room walked out and looked into my eyes.

"I don't want his dirt to taint you." He said that and looked down on the man again before speaking in Italian again.

He left my wrist, held my hand, and kept looking at the men with such hatred in his eyes.

Can it really be him? Did Gabriel really do this to him because of what happened that night? I anticipated seeing his face and determining whether or not it was him. The waiting is killing me.

The men that laft come back with something in their hands and pass it to Gabriel, who takes it. He removed his hand from mine, ripped open the packet, and took out the black fabric gloves.

He put one of them in his back pocket, took my right hand in his, and helped me put it on. He took the second glove from his pocket and did some with my left hand.

The gloves are stretchable and reach all the way to my elbow.

"I don't want his dirty skin touching you in any way possible." He said, looking at me, and kissing my forehead, before stepping back to the spot where he was standing and making a gesture for me to do whatever I wanted.

I turned to the man and took a deep breath. I can feel everyone's eyes on my back.

I reach out again, push his hair back, and turn his face upward so I can see his face. My heart skipped a beat, and my mouth fell open in horror as the man in front of me came into my view.

His eyes are half open, and he grunts in pain. There is a long cut on his face from his left side forehead to his right side jaw, and half of his left ear is cut off.

He opened his eyes more, making me take my hand away in shock. One of his eyes is missing, his face is swollen and red, and blood is dripping from his lip and from his jaw, where a new fresh cut was just made.

"You." He groans out and looks up; his voice is weary, and his face looks ghostly white.

It's him.

He is the man who attacked me that night in the club.

He is the same man who spiked my drink and almost raped me if Archer and Marcus hadn't found me on time. I was so shocked to see him again and take a step back away from him.

"Look who decided to wake up." Gabriel said that and walked behind the man.

He held him by his hair and held his head up for me.

"Look up to her basterd." He growled at him.

I don't know how to feel about this. This should disgust me. I remember Gabriel saying I would never see him again and that he took care of him.

Is this his way to take care of something? If it is, then I should be scared and run out of here because of how messed up all this looks.

This man looks like he has been tortured for a long time.

But something is stopping me from doing that, like I need to prove something. I feel like I will disappoint not just Gabriel but also the other people in this room if I run away.

I could feel the anger bubbling inside me when I remembered how helpless I was feeling that night when he was pinning me to the wall and how his touch disgusted me, and I wanted nothing more than to cause him the same pain at this moment. The anger in me is threatening to boil over.

"I hope you are enjoying your stay, asshole. This is all you deserve." Gabriel spat, threw his head forward, and rubbed his hand on his jeans like they got dirty because he touched them.

He let him go and walked to me, holding my hand and squeezing it. I look up, and he smiles.

"Let all your anger out on him, Gattino; he only lives this long for this moment." He asked and let go of my hand.

"Go on." I felt his hands on my waist as he whispered in my ear, and I looked at my face at the man who had given me a nightmare.

The only reason I was able to sleep the next night was because Gabriel was there, and I knew I was safe.

The longer I look at him, the stronger the urge to hit him takes over.

"I hope you are in a lot of pain." I spit through my teeth, and my hand closed into a fist.

"Fuck you." He said that and tried to laugh but ended up couching.

"If this fucker didn't show up, I would have fucked you right there, and you would have liked it, bitch." He said, and I heard a growl, but not just from Gabrial but from others too.

I snapped.

"You motherfucker!" I don't know what happened. I don't like to curesed people, but something just snapped in me, and before I could even think about what I was doing, my hand moved and my fist connected with his nose.

The cracking sound echoed through the room, and I knew that his nose was broken.

Again.

He screamed in pain as blood poured down from it, and I didn't even flinch. Instead, I felt satisfied and happy, even though I felt my knuckles hurt slightly from the impact.

I hit him again and again until Gabriel held my waist and pulled me away from him.

"Stop, Bellissima, that's enough; we don't want to hurt your pretty hand." He whispered, and I was out of breath but still glaring at him.

I leaned back against him, and he kissed my neck.

"That, my girl." He said this after looking at his freshly beaten-up face, and I let out a breath and let my muscles relax against him.

"You bitch." The man snarled as he spit out a broken tooth from his mouth.

"Shut the fuck up." Gabriel's voice was so loud and powerful that it felt like the entire room shook.

I turn in his arms, pull my hands around his waist, and hug him close. I can feel anger radiating off him, and it's frightening.

The asshole was yelling behind me, and I buried my face into his chest, not wanting to look at the man anymore.

"Can you shut him up?" I ask because his voice is giving me a headache. My voice is muffled, making him chuckle a little and stroke my hair with one hand.

"Anything for you, Bellissima." He said that and called out for someone. I looked up to see what he was doing, but he put one of his hands on the back of my head and stopped me from doing it.

He took his hand from around my waist when his man reached him, and before I could ask him what he was doing, a loud bang rang through the room, making me flinched from the sudden, loud sound.

The silence fell in the room, making me gasp when I understood what he just did.

Well, he is not going to talk anymore; you should have been more clear about what you should ask for. My subconscious chuckled, and my eyes got wide.

________________________
______

Hello guys.

There is a new chapter, and I hope you like it.

Please vote and comment.

Until next time.

Ciao. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 8.3K 21
Mᴄᴜ x Hᴘ Sɪʀɪᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ: ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴍʙʟᴇ- completed ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ - writing ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜʟᴛʀᴏɴ - x ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀ...
28.1K 1.1K 24
Its a ghostship story of my favourite couple PHAMING "Dad...i am sorry. But i am not ready for this marriage and that too with some stranger" - Some...
594K 20.8K 38
Lacrosse is a tough and competitive sport for Californian teenagers. The struggle with popularity and acceptance is already bad enough. Add in the fa...
1M 13.6K 82
𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙀𝘿 One Shots about Formula 1 drivers: So lights out and away we go! Follow my tumblr for new content! 🩶 (English is not...