THE MUSLIM ASSASSIN

By coosambi

Samira is mysterious assassin who fights in dark.She is a Muslim and decides to use the face covering (niqab)... More

strikes again (6 out of 10)
disgraced little mafia
Her next target
she strikes again (7 out of 10)
combat of love(8 out of 10)
falling for which?
amongst us (9 out of 10)
Guess who is next
Digging through the mystery
Who is samira
deception
only a monster can love another monster
Becoming the monster
becoming a murderer
Becoming the mistress of darkness
we are enemies
goodbyes
confrontations
Repentance
The end

falling for adwoa

22 0 0
By coosambi

Hakim's POV
Hakim: please give me a chance.
Adwoa:we Ghanaian women give high respects to me because they are tge heads of the family,if it wasn't for that,I would have insulted you.

Hakim:no you have every right to insult me,I shouldn't have ever disrespected you.Please for me,I love you.
Adwoa:you do?
Hakim:yes with all my heart.Please forgive me.

Adwoa:am not hard hearted,so I forgive you.
Hakim:If it wasn't for Islam, like I would hugged and kissed you.
Adwoa: I don't mean to rude,but it seems your lifestyle doesn't match that of Islam.There are many Muslims in Ghana,so I know Abit.

Hakim:you are absolutely right,you see I wasn't born Muslim.I was raised in the mafia but I met my late wife 10 years ago.I was 22.She was Muslim and her father would only allow her to marry a Muslim,as the religion permitted.

I  converted and kept my mafia relations a secret from her father.At first she didn't want me because I was in the mafia,but we fell in love so deeply.

After marriage,she started teaching me about Islam, barely six years into our marriage, she got killed.

I reverted back to my mafia life yet couldn't throw Islam away.the world's contradicted each other,it was either Islam or the mafia.

I couldn't choose one,so here I am.

Adwoa:you do know that you still have to choose one.
Hakim: I know. Hey can I take you on a date tomorrow?

Adwoa:me?
Hakim:yes,to get to know each other,k want to marry you adwoa.

Adwoa: I don't know what to say
Hakim:say yes.
Adwoa :yes, I will be your date.

Those were music to my ears.The next day I was praying in the afternoon,I couldn't help but feel like a hypocrite.

I was out there killing people, and now here I am praying.I am huge dinner yet I can't help it.

I was raised that way,I could hear sakina's voice echoing in my head"once a mafia man , always a mafia"

She was right who was I fooling,I have reverted to my roots yet I can't leave Islam.The two can never be.

I heard singing,I came out to find adwoa singing in her native language,twi.

She immediately stopped when she saw me.
Hakim: what's the name of that song?
Adwoa:Atele by lasmid.wanna hear?
Hakim:sure.

We listened to Ghanaian music from artists such as kidi, kuami eugene,lasmid, and old generation artist like daddy lumba,kojo antwi,bubak and praye.

Praye's "Angelina"was a jam.

Ghanaian music was very good and I wasn't really a fan of music.That night we went on our date,adwoa surprised me as she wore her African prints.

Hakim: beautiful
Adwoa:you are not mad?
Hakim:why should I be? Come.

We went to the restaurant,there we bonded.I got to know more about Ghana.She wanted visit there one-day,I would gladly take her there.

After sakina o thought I would never love again,I was wrong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

In the Stars ✅ By Sara

General Fiction

1.8K 96 18
Not every truth deserves to be brought to light. Especially, when it's a ticking time bomb. Eventually, shredding every piece of his life with it. Za...
588K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
648K 34.4K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...
670K 19.6K 17
Disclaimer ***Before you start, this book is now just a preview, don't ask about the rest of the book. It will be available in prints in sha Allah...