luffyxnami (one shots)

By yahiaa8

All characters belong to their genius owner, Ichira Oda. The cover photo is not mine either. Welcome back g... More

Bellemere-san
Happiness
Birthday
Making love 1
making love (2)
making love (3)
making love 5
Stupid or smart?
short comic
short comic 2
Our children!!
the flower
Friends or lovers!
new story
Night conversation
Different Luffy
Different Luffy 2
He's mine
Gears
Smile
Jealousy

making love 4

66 5 0
By yahiaa8

Oh my God, his lips taste so good, I love it, no. Rather, I adore it. Luffy, I hope you like the taste of my lips too.

I smiled slightly as I kissed my lover, who had not reacted until now. She turned away from him and looked at him with a smile.

Nami: Come on, my love, you should have fun now too.

Luffy: Nami, please stop this.

Nami: You're still stubborn, don't worry, you'll change your mind now.

I kissed Luffy again and he seemed to respond a little, so I smiled as I kissed him and moved away from him and he looked at me in confusion. I went down to his neck and started kissing his neck and he was writhing under me, hehehe, finally this had an effect on him.

Luffy: Ah, Nami, ah, stop, what are you doing?

I did not respond to him and continued kissing him until I reached his broad, muscular chest. I felt the scar on his chest with my hand. Although it is sexy, I hate it. It is proof that I was not by his side during his most difficult circumstances, and it proves how weak he was in the past, and this scar will remain a reminder of him. With the loss of his brother, but as Luffy said today in the bathroom, these scars make you stronger.

I smiled and continued licking his chest and abs. Oh my God, he was so beautiful. Luffy was panting underneath me. I smiled as I listened to his moans.

I moved away from him a little while looking at him with a smile and he was panting. He looked at me in confusion until I removed his jacket and began my work more intensely this time. Oh my God, he smells so beautiful. I am addicted to it. I got up again and kissed my lover again and looked at him with a smile.

Nami: Are you having fun, my love?

Luffy: (panting) Nami...what...these...feelings...

Nami: (smiling) It's a nice feeling, isn't it?

Luffy: (blushing), yes, but are you done now? Untie me.

Nami: No, you and I will have fun tonight and we will become one. Do you understand, my love?

Nami bent slightly towards Luffy's pants and in a quick movement she quickly removed them, causing Luffy's erection to appear in front of her. Nami looked at him with heart-shaped eyes as she rubbed Luffy's erection on her cheek like a spoiled cat, and Luffy looked at her in amazement.

Nami: Now I'll make you change your mind, Luffy.

I grabbed my lover's penis and started stroking it slowly. Oh my God, I missed him so much. Luffy started moaning again and seemed to enjoy it. Finally, when I finished this, he would feel real happiness. Without a second thought, I placed my lover's erection in my mouth, earning a surprised gasp from Luffy

Nami: Are you having fun, my love?

Luffy: (panting) What...this...feeling...

Nami: Hehehe, it's a nice feeling, isn't it? Don't worry, it will get better soon.

I started sucking quickly, and with my other hand I grabbed his testicles. I felt my love’s penis pulsing in my mouth. I pulled it out of my mouth with a simple pop and a streak of saliva and started stroking his testicles a little. I don’t want him to ejaculate now. I want him to enjoy these sensations, even though I want his sperm so badly. I will wait a little while.

When his penis calmed down a little, I rested my two hands on his hips and brought my mouth close again and started licking from the outside inside out, enjoying this beautiful taste. Then I pushed it all at once into my mouth and started sucking slowly. I looked with half an eye at Luffy Larry. He had his eyes closed and was breathing heavily. He seemed to be enjoying it. .

I smiled and started quickly sucking and playing with his balls again. I was so burned and wanted to stroke myself, but now I was focusing on pleasuring my lover, because then he and his penis would be mine alone and no one else's.

We increased the speed, I felt him pulsing again, and Luffy was panting quickly. She stroked his balls again, and then Luffy screamed.

Luffy: Nami, something is coming.

Nami: (mumbles) Yes, my love, give me all your milk for me only.

The delicious milk exploded in my mouth and I tried hard to swallow it all. Oh my God, it still tastes delicious. As wonderful as it was, I licked some of the balls that came out of my mouth. I did not want my effort now to be in vain. I looked at my love, who was now panting beneath me, sweating profusely and his face was red. I got up again and sat on his chest and brought my face close to his and kissed him again lovingly, and to my surprise Luffy returned the kiss. I was very happy and I started kissing him a little violently. He opened his mouth and started wrestling with me with his tongue. I quickly moved away from him and looked at him smiling.

Nami: So, my love, do you like these feelings and want to continue?

Luffy: Yes, but I'm afraid.

Nami: Why?

Luffy: I know that this will lead to having children and in the end we will get married, and marriage means there is not a lot of freedom, and the Pirate King means the most free person on the seas.

Nami: Ha-ha-ha, you're ridiculous ha-ha-ha. Luffy, that's why you don't want to marry me ha-ha-ha.

Luffy: What are you laughing at?

Nami: I'll explain to you, first of all, I won't get pregnant if you and I make love now, because I took birth control pills from the last island we were on. Secondly, marrying me in particular will not make you less free. Because I am not any woman, because the rest of the women who get married stay in one place with their husbands, but I am not an ordinary woman. I am a navigator and I have a dream to draw a map of the world, and you will become the king of the pirates and want more adventures. This means that nothing will change except that we We will be a couple. In fact, you and I complete each other. We need each other. I will die if I separate from you, and you will die because you will not be able to go anywhere.

Luffy: (in amazement) That's right, I didn't think about this before. (Smiling) Well, now untie me, I want to make you happy like you did with me a while ago.

Nami: You won't run away like every time, right?

Luffy: No, I swear.

Nami quickly untied Luffy, but she was still on top of him, smiling.

Nami: So do you know how you're going to do this or should I show you?

Luffy: Chichi, don't worry, I have a very good instinct, my love.

Nami: (surprised) What did you say, did you hear that correctly?

Luffy: Yes, my love.

Nami quickly lands on Luffy, laughing, and kisses him hard, while she is extremely happy. Luffy returns the kiss with a smile, wrapping his hands around her neck, and with a quick movement, he reverses the situation and keeps him on top of her, but they continue kissing, and Luffy moves his hands to Nami's pink shirt and lifts it, and Nami raises her hands to make it easier. Operation on Luffy. And when he succeeds in taking it off, he remains amazed at what he saw. Nami was now topless in front of him and her beautiful breasts were in front of him, well-sized and with beautiful pink nipples erect in the front. Nami looked at Luffy with a smile while blushing. It seemed that Luffy had admired her breasts, thank God. She was afraid of this, and without thinking, she took Luffy's head in her hands and stuck it between her breasts and made him lick her breast. Luffy started sucking, following his instinct. There was a growing patch of skin and her beautiful smell that he would never get enough of anymore. He decided that it was his favorite food after meat, of course. He moved his hands to it. My stomach and he was discovering every part of me, and I was gasping from his tongue that was suckling on my nipple. I felt as if I was about to cum just by sucking, but then Luffy pulled away while looking at me with a smile. He lowered himself and kissed my breasts until he reached the bottom of my stomach and... With a secret movement and I did not feel it, he removed the short pantyhose that I was wearing. Oh my God, how did he do that? I was completely red now, even though I knew that this moment would come, but Luffy’s look at my body made me blush and happy at the same time. It seems that those two years were useful for me to take care of myself. With my body for my love

Luffy started licking my pussy in a wonderful way, and quickly I felt as if I was going to cum, but I was resisting. He started inserting his tongue and circling it inside my vagina. Oh my God, this is a beautiful feeling. My love juices started to secrete from inside me and I felt that Luffy was going to suck them. Oh my God, it's an amazing feeling. I extended both hands and I passed it through his black hair and held it tightly, but not to the point that I would hurt him, and I brought him very close to me, and when he started moaning, Luffy started to increase his work, as I felt that he inserted his finger instead of his tongue, oh my God, I will cum now, but Luffy moved his finger away. Quickly, was he doing what I was doing? Before I opened my eyes and looked at him, I felt his tongue return inside me. I tightened my grip on his hair and my lover began licking hard, pushing me to the edge. I felt blurry vision due to the climax I had reached. Oh my God, this was the best intercourse I had ever had. On her, when my vision returned to what it was, I looked at Luffy and saw some of my love juices on his face. Oh my God, did he drink it all? When I was about to ask, he wiped his face with his hands and licked it and looked at me with a smile that made me happy.

Luffy: Shishishi tastes good.

Nami: Yes, but the real fun has not yet begun. Come here, my love, and give me this penis of yours. I want to feel you. I want you and I to become one.

Luffy approached me with a smile while I was sleeping on my back. He kissed me and I felt his feelings, a kiss of love only, no lust.

He moved away from me and looked at me for a while, then he sat on his knees in front of me and directed his penis towards my pussy. I was very afraid because it was my first time, but it was okay as long as I would be happy with Luffy and my lover.

Luffy: Nami, I know this will be difficult, but I will always take care of you. Please know this, my love.

I smiled a little at his kind words. He could become romantic at times he himself didn't know.

Nami: Okay, Luffy, come on. From today and forever, it's just you and me. Nothing will separate us, not even death.

Luffy: Yes, of course, come on now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 3.9K 41
فتاه تجبرها الظروف على اتاخذ قرار صعب ! تنكرها بولد ودخولها لمدرسة عيال . القصه جداً غير عن القصص الي تشبها من العنوان اتمنى تنال اعجابكم . الكتابه:...
636K 17.4K 70
(COMPLETED) Portgas D. Atami was her name, eldest daughter of Gol D. Roger & Portgas D. Rouge & older sister of the ASL. ... i know that the new book...
646K 12K 43
لينك جروب الفيس . https://www.facebook.com/groups/1010825243032716/?ref=share رواية رومانسية. هو بارد مثل الجليد تركته أمه وحيدا وبعدها خانته زوجته ل...
249K 8.4K 68
Lily has always felt like she doesn't belong. One day she finds out that the person she calls her father has been lying to her. (I don't own one piec...