Spider-Man: A MHA Story

By masterchief2285

A young man obtained his powers not too long ago, and he gets into the schools of his dreams. But with the Le... More

Pilot
Volume 1 Cover
Student Life
Suspicious Activity
USJ Invasion Begins
No School Day
Volume 2 Cover
Back To School: Round 2
A Quick Date
Let the Sports Festival Begin!
The Preliminary Fights
Let's Get Ready to Rumble!
A Vacation to Remember
Interning For an Old Hero
Hosu Aftermath
Gear up for Final Exams
The Final Exams and What Comes Next?

Hero Names and Hero Agencies

74 4 2
By masterchief2285

Language references from now on:

"Japanese."

"Korean."

"English."

———

The new school commenced and Hajin woke up in his bedroom. He woke up to smells in the kitchen and went up and out of his bed. He soon got out of his room and took a quick shower as he went to the kitchen. He had a white tank top and a pair of black boxers as he didn't want his UA uniform to get dirty.

Miyoung wore a massive t-shirt that covered her body, but was short enough to show her thighs. She was stirring a pot of beef stew and she looked behind her shoulder. She saw Hajin and smiled. His face shifted from tired to now exhausted-displeasure.

"Good morning," Miyoung said, "I brewed up a fresh pot of coffee for you."

"The hell are you doing in my apartment?" Hajin asked annoyedly. He poured himself a fresh cup of coffee as he continued to be annoyed. He hed a sense of regret as he recalled giving her his spare key to the apartment room, "You're invading my privacy."

"Oh c'mon~" Miyoung said, "if it weren't for me, you would be in a state of disarray."

"You've been doing this a few days after the trip from Korea," Hajin said, "I would appreciate it if I woke up to an empty kitchen."

Miyoung soon turned off the stove as she gave him a cute pout, "Now you don't mean that, right~?" Miyoung asked as she gave him a cute look.

Hajin gave her a lazy smile, chuckling at the line of questioning and her expression as he grabbed a bowl and she gave him a ladle of her beef stew. She soon stood on her tippy toes, puckered her lips out, and closed her eyes and this made Hajin confused.

"What are you doing?" Hajin asked.

"I want a kiss from you..." She said as she soon resumed.

Hajin sighed as a smug look formed on his face, he soon flicked her on the forehead, making her pout as Hajin said, "Not anytime soon, honey."

He soon went to the table to start eating his breakfast as Miyoung huffed, but she soon smiled. The two have been dating for quite some time, but haven't gone to the point of kissing yet.

...

As they were riding the bus to school, a bunch of people started to congratulate them on the Sports Festival, finishing high in the competition. Throughout the whole time, Hajin kept his temper in check while Miyoung was being very nice and answered as many questions as she could and just being a generally kind soul.

———

(Play Demon Slayer Opening 3 - Zankyou Sanka by Aimer)

The Opening begins with All Might standing on top of a tower watching down upon Mustafu.

(Da-dara-dara-da-da Dara-da-da, dara-da-da Da-dara-dara-da-da Dara-da-da, dara-da-da-ra)

It then transition-fades into Hajin and Miyoung in his place watching over Mustafu as the camera circles around them before zooming away and showing the audience the entirety of the city as the title card "Spider-Man: A MHA Story" pans into view.

(Taga sode ni saku genka)

Hajin fist bumped Miyoung as he jumped down and web-slinged around Mustafu and weaved around the tall buildings before passing Midoriya and All Might, waving at them.

(Tada soko ni ai wo otoshita)

As Hajin swung past Bakugou, a vein pops as he growls in anger. He soon swung to Todoroki who gave a short nod to him.

(Hade ni iro wo tokasu yoru ni)

He soon swung towards Sero and Satou and gave them each a fist-bump.

(Ginshu no tsuki wo soete)

Hajin landed on the grounds of UA with Miyoung catching up to him and walked past Yaoyorozu, Jirou, and Uraraka who waved at them and waved back.

(Korogaru you ni kaze wo kitte)

The two went into the cafeteria and high-fived Kirishima and Kaminari.

(Tsumazuku koto ni tsuyoku natta)

The other two later entered the classroom and Iida, Koda, and the rest of 1-A who were hanging out during that moment, Hajin took off his mask.

(Hikari mo itami mo ikari mo zenbu Dakishimete)

The League of Villains and their nomus are now in a panoramic shot.

(Eraba renakereba erabeba ii)

Hajin and Miyoung are in front as they get ready to fight with Hajin putting his mask on.

(Koe o karashite moeru hana no you ni)

The two charged forward as the rest of 1-A followed to fight the small petty villains.

(Yamima o terashitara)

Mirodiya and Bakugou fight off some of the villains.

(Aimaisugiru seikai mo fumen ni shite)

Iida, Kaminari, and Kirishima, fight off other sets of villains.

(Yoru o kazoete)

A massive amount of Nomus appear.

(Asa o egaku youna?)

The rest of I-A fight the rest of the villains.

(Azayakana ne o narasu)

Hajin and Miyoung charge towards Nomus and Miyoung starts to fight them with a series of punches of kicks with Hajin shooting taser webbing at another set of Nomus.

(Donnani fukai koukai mo donnani takai genkai mo)

Miyoung throws a Nomu towards another while Hajin picks up a truck and slams it on a Nomu.

(Kakikeshite zankyou)

After the fight, Miyoung and Hajin landed on the ground.

(Da-dara-dara-da-da Dara-da-da, ara-da-da Da-dara-dara-da-da Dara-da-da, dara-da-da-ra)

Slowly the other students approached them with varying expressions of pride and excitement. They all turn around and look towards the rising sun of a better tomorrow as Hajin takes off his mask with a smirk on his face.

———

Hajin walked towards Iida as they were changing their shoes in their lockers.

"Iida-kun," Hajin said, "I've been meaning to ask you, how's your brother doing?"

"He's doing good, there's nothing to worry about," Iida said, "I appreciate your concern, Sakaeda-kun and thank you again for the Korea trip, my brother loved all the photos we took together."

Hajin smiled and gave Iida a nod as they walked to class together.

When the two took their seats in the class, Hajin later looked out the window and saw Midoriya walking. He looked at the clock and saw that school was about to start soon, so he ran down to the entrance outside.

...

Midoriya was walking along the paved walkway and soon saw Hajin in front as he ran out, "Sakaeda-kun?" Midoriya was wondering what his Class Rep was doing out there.

The latter said nothing as he soon shot a web-line at Midoriya's chest and pulled him hard into the building.

"Let's go!" Hajin scolded, "you're going to be late!"

Midoriya soon started running, but Hajin soon lifted him up by the backpack as he started to web-swing himself and his classmate to the room. He threw Midoriya to his seat and he soon leapt to his own seat.

"There's a difference after being aired on TV, huh?" Ashido said, "I was stopped so many times on the way here."

Kirishima smiled as he pointed to himself, "Me too!"

"People were staring at me so I was embarrassed," Hagakure said.

"Isn't that usual for you," Ojiro asked with a nervous smile.

"As for me," Sero had a dejected look on his face, "a little kid gave me the 'It's okay' chant."

"It's okay..." Asui said, teasing Sero. This made Sero groan at the fact that someone else now said it.

"We've become the center of attention in just one day," Kaminari said.

"UA is amazing, after all," Mineta added.

"Seems like everyone within our class was receiving some praise from others," Miyoung said to Hajin, who seemed to have a smirk on his face.

"Seems so," Hajin said.

...

Aizawa, who is now fully recovered from the battle, entered the classroom. Hajin was the first to stand up and the class followed his lead.

"Good morning."

"Good morning!" the whole class said to the older man.

The class soon sat in their chairs as Aizawa approached the podium.

"Kero," Asui started to make a comment, "Aizawa-sensei's bandages came off. I'm glad."

"That old lady's treatment is over dramatic," Aizawa said in an annoyed manner, "anyway, today's Hero Infomatic Period is a little special."

Hajin was curious as to what this was as Aizawa soon spoke up, "Codenames. You'll think of your hero names."

Most of the class soon started to cheer as it was exciting for them, Hajin was annoyed as most of them started cheering loudly and simultaneously. Fortunately, Aizawa shined his eyes as an indicator that he is using his Quirk and people soon sat down and calmed down.

"It's because that is related to the hero draft picks," Aizawa said, "I talked about two weeks ago. The draft starts its proceedings in two to three years, after you've gained experience. In other words, the calls that the first-year students received shows the interest they may have in your future. It's possible the offers will be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation."

Mineta soon smacked the table, "Adults are so harsh," he said in a cynical manner.

"The calls we receive will come our own hurdle, right?" Hagakure asked.

"Right," Aizawa said, "and there are the results of the offers that you received."

He soon pulled out a remote from the podium and pressed a button to see the number of offers in class A.

Todoroki with 4123 offers.

Hajin with 4075 offers.

Miyoung with 3657 offers.

Bakugo with 3556 offers.

Tokoyami with 360 offers.

Iida with 301 offers.

Kaminari with 272 offers.

Yaoyorozu with 108 offers.

Kirishima with 68 offers.

Uraraka with 20 offers.

Sero with 14 offers.

"Usually, it's more distributed but these four drew attention this year," Aizawa said, referring to Hajin, Miyoung, Todoroki, and Bakugou. Everyone was surprised at the results, more so with Todoroki being on top of Hajin.

"They're on a different level!" Kaminari said, groaning.

"The pros are so blind," Aoyama said in a huff with Ashido sitting next to him in shock.

"First place is Todoroki and second is Sakaeda," Jirou said in shock.

"It's a weird placement considering that Todoroki didn't even get third place in the Spirits Festival ranking," Kirishima said in surprise.

"There could be some external reasons for this," Sero said to Kirishima.

Yaoyorozu sighed as she looked over to Todoroki, "You're amazing, Todoroki-san."

"I'm sure it's all because of my father," Todoroki said.

"That is probably the sole reason why he has more offers than me," Hajin said, "he's literally the prodigal son of Endeavor."

Uraraka was beaming with joy as she was overjoyed and shook Iida by his shoulders, "I got an offer!"

Mineta saw Midoriya didn't have any and was shaking him for it, "Midoriya, you don't have any. They probably got scared because you fought so recklessly."

Midoriya couldn't help but agree with what Mineta had said.

"What that in mind," Aizawa spoke up to get their attention, "regardless of whether you received offers or not, you'll be in an internship with the Pro-heroes."

They all perked up at this.

"Internship?" Midoriya asked for clarification.

"Yes," Aizawa said, "At USJ, you all have already experienced a fight against the villains, but by actually working alongside a pro, you can receive a more productive training."

Uraraka and Satou were seen smiling at the revelation.

"That's what the hero name is for?" Satou asked.

"I'm looking forward to it!" Uraraka said.

"The hero names are temporary," Aizawa said, "but if you're not serious about it..."

The door slid open as a woman said, "Then you'll be sent to hell!"

Kaminari, Sero, and Mineta got excited for who entered the building while Hajin had a displeased face.

'Could someone else have been a guest teacher for this?' Hajin thought.

Midnight entered the classroom as she continued to speak, "Since the names chosen as a student could become well known and end up as your professional name."

"Midnight!"

"Well, that's how it is," Aizawa said, "Midnight will evaluate your choice of names."

He soon grabbed his yellow sleeping back and zipped himself in it, "I can't do these things. Choosing a name that represents your future, projects your desired image and brings you closer to it. That's what it means to say 'names and nature often do agree.' Like All Might."

The class soon received a whiteboard and a dry-erase marker as they were now starting with their hero-names.

...

"Alright, now you can present it once you've finished," Midnight said.

'We have to present it?' Kirishima thought in shock.

'That requires a lot of confidence...' Sero said.

Aoyama was the first to approach the podium as he presented his hero name.

"Here I go," Aoyama said, "a shining hero... I can not stop twinkling. Translated to say, 'I can't stop twinkling.'"

'It's a sentence,' was what the majority of the students thought.

"You should remove the 'I' and shorten the 'can not' to 'can't.'" Midnight said as she rewrote Aoyama's name.

"Right... Mademoiselle," Aoyama said.

"That's okay?"

"And decide between English or French!" Satou said.

"Then I'm next!" Ashido spoke up as she ran to the podium, "My hero name is Alien Queen."

Midnight soon started to have a disturbed look on her face as she soon thought of an iconic Pop-Culture monster from the Sci-Fi Horror film, Ridley Scott's Alien. Hajin thought of the same thing as he and Midnight thought of Ashido's face on a matured Xenomorph Queen.

"Do you want to be that thing with acidic blood?" Midnight asked, "Stop that!"

Ashido soon had a dejected face as she walked back to her seat to come up with a new name.

Hajin thought of what kind of name he wanted, but he soon realized what he could do and wrote it down.

"Kero," Asui raised her hand, "May I go next?"

"Sure, Tsuyu-chan!"

She soon started to the podium as she presented her name, "I decided on this name back in elementary school."

Asui soon turned the whiteboard around, "Rainy Season Hero: Froppy."

"How cute," Midnight said as she stood next to the amphibian like teen, "It's so personable too! It's a good model for a loveable name!"

Soon the class started chanting and it made some of the students motivated to create a cool hero name. Kirishima walked up and soon came up with the name, Red Riot to commemorate his idol, Crimson Riot. Next, Jirou came up to the podium and presented herself as the Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack. Shoji as the Tentacle Hero: Tentacole. Sero announced himself as the Taping Hero: Cellophane. Ojiro's Hero Name was the Martial Arts Hero: Tailman. Sweets Hero: Sugarman as Satou presented his name. And the rest are as follows:

Ashido, round 2 - Pinky.

Kaminari - Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt.

Hagakure - Stealth Hero, Invisible Girl.

Yaoyorozu - Everything Hero: Creati.

Todoroki - Shoto.

"Is having your first name as your hero name even acceptable?" Hajin asked himself in English.

Tokoyami - Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi.

Mineta - Fresh-picked Hero: Grape Juice.

Koda - Petting Hero: Amina.

Bakugou - King Explosion Murder. (Midnight was quick to turn it down.)

Uraraka - Uravity.

'Now that's a good play on words,' Hajin thought.

Miyoung - Madame Immortal.

"The ones left are Bakugou-kun, who has to think of another name, Iida-kun, Midoriya-kun, and then Sakaeda-kun, right?" Midnight said.

Hajin soon stood up as he cleared his throat and presented his name.

"My name is simple," Hajin said, "so I'm going to be known as: Spider-Man."

Hajin soon sat down as Iida was next to present his name, only for it to be his first name as well. When Midoriya came up, Hajin was curious as to what the tree stump's hero name would be, but he and the class were surprised with some of them questioning it.

"I never liked this name, until now," Midoriya said, "But someone changed the meaning of this name and that had a big impact on me, and it made me happy. So this is my hero name."

Hajin said nothing as he was impressed at Midoriya's choice of name: Deku.

"Lord Explosion Murder!" Bakugou screamed as he made his way to the podium.

"Nope, that's not it," Midnight said.

...

"Now that everyone has their hero names, let's talk about the internship," Aizawa said, "It's one week long. As for where it is, those who received offers will be given a separate list so you can choose from there. Those who didn't receive offers, will choose from the list we've prepared of 40 agencies that have agreed to take students in. Location and special forte for each one differs."

"For example," Midnight said, "Thirteen can focus on saving people from accidents and disasters instead of fighting villains."

"Think carefully and choose," Aizawa said.

"Yes sir!"

...

As the bell rang for the end of the period, the students received their lists.

"I want to fight violent crimes in the urban areas," Kirishima said.

"I prefer something associated with water disaster," Tsuyu said, "Is there such a thing?"

"Turn it in by the end of the week," Aizawa instructed.

"We have two days?!" Kaminari asked.

"Choose carefully," Aizawa said as he and Midnight walked out, "class is dismissed."

Hajin looked at his list as Miyoung approached him and the two compared their lists. A lot of their requests are from the same Hero Agencies, but in different lists of how much they wanted them. Though they were impressed that Endeavor wanted them.

———

During the lunch break, 1-A were still looking at the lists as they were thinking of where to go for their internships.

"Did everyone decide on a pro agency?" Ashido asked.

"I chose Mt. Lady!" Mineta asked.

"Gee, I wonder why?" Hajin asked with a sarcastic tone.

"Mineta-chan, you have ulterior motives," Asui said.

"No!"

"Ashido, you had advanced pretty far so it's weird that you didn't receive any offers," Ojiro said.

"Right~?"

While this was happening, Hajin was researching each Hero Agency with Miyoung sharing his chair and the former's laptop out on the desk. One agency that they both got an offer for was interesting as it provided a mix of hero work ranging from advanced patrol to high detective work which caught Hajin and Miyoung's eye. This agency was led by a former Number 1 Hero who goes by the name of the Wolverine. As they were looking at the agency, Hajin's phone rang as it was his Mother.

"I have to pick this up, it's my Mother," Hajin said to Miyoung. She nodded as Hajin got out of his seat and ran to the hallway.

"Hey Mom," Hajin answered the phone.

"I would like to let you know that I've not only repaired your suit, but I've—" Hwa-Young could soon be heard taking labored breaths.

"Are you okay?" Hajin asked.

"I'm fine, it's just the baby," Hwa-Young said, referring to her pregnancy, "I meant to say that I've finally also added some upgrades. Come by to Alchemax when you're done."

"Okay," Hajin nodded. He later hung up and entered back into the classroom where his classmates were looking at him as if to ask "Who was that?"

"What... it was just my Mother," Hajin said, "I have to pick up my suit, since it was pretty much destroyed in the USJ incident."

They all remembered and then nodded at the fact as Hajin took a deep breath. He later felt his phone vibrate and saw an email his mother sent him. He ran to his laptop and pulled up his email as it showed an attachment that said, "newsuit.project."

Hajin opened the file and it showed the new suit with notes written on it. It was red and black like his old suit, but the spider-insignia on his chest was not as big as before and not all legs were down. Four legs from the upper area of the insignia were facing up while the other four were facing down. The back spider insignia was different as all eight legs were down. The red no longer had a weave pattern and along the black contained interwoven striations along the torso, biceps, upper legs, and much of the forearms and anywhere that contained black. As he saw the material notes and saw that it was made by a special polymer. The suit also contained two wrist devices that utilized Hajin's organic webbing for gadgets. Miyoung looked at the suit and was impressed at the new design.

"So, we're going to this Agency?" Miyoung asked as she pointed to the site. Hajin nodded as he and Miyoung filled out their sheets.

———

After school, Hajin was running to the Alchemax building as he went to the engineering department. He walked quickly down the hall and knocked on his Mother's door. The door opened to show Hwa-Young who looked like she could pop at any moment based on how big she's gotten the last time she saw her son.

"You okay?" Hajin asked as he hugged her, "You look like you can give birth at any moment."

"I'll be fine," Hwa-Young said, "besides, I have you Father on speed dial if my water breaks. And our medical staff at our hospital branches are high-end."

Hajin was concerned as he saw his Mother slowly walk to her chair and sat down with the same speed as well. She soon went to her computer and typed up something to shoot up a small cylinder that had a door which opened to show a mannequin that contained the upgraded suit. She held a small remote close to Hajin's head and a small wave entered into Hajin's brain.

"It's to have you connected to the suit through a neural link," Hwa-Young said.

Hajin walked towards it and touched the suit and felt the texture and was impressed at how cool it looked and how much more comfortable the suit looked.

"Go to the rooftop and try it on," Hwa-Young said.

...

Hajin was on the rooftop as he was now wearing his new suit. The suit felt extremely comfortable as Hajin was able to see more HUD and saw his Mother was calling.

"Hey... I'm up on the roof," Hajin said as he looked down the streets of Osaka.

"Good," Hwa-Young said, "your suit contains some retractable wingsuit components. Your neural connection should help with activating it."

Hajin nodded as he sighed as he looked down from the top and saw how high he was. He took a deep breath as he soon jumped off the tower and did a bullet dive. Hajin kept breathing hard and as he felt he couldn't gain any more speed, he activated the web-wings and started gliding extremely fast. A black cloth popped out of the underarms of Hajin.

"Woo hoo!" Hajin cheered as he glided at high speeds. He weaved through the tall buildings and when he reached the ground, he retracted the web-wings and first landed on his back and then rolled onto the ground and slid along the road. Unfortunately, the impact on the ground made his body slightly bruised up as he stood up and groaned in pain.

"Ow... that hurt," Hajin said as he slowly stood up. He later saw on his suit's HUD that he received bruising along his back, ribs, and arms, "I should probably practice on sticking the landing."

"Your suit contains an antibacterial aerosol on the outside and inside, it contains nanites that can help heal your injuries as long as it isn't anything too major," Hwa-Young said.

Hajin said nothing as he kept hissing in pain, but felt a relieving sensation along his body. He took a deep breath and felt better as he started to walk back to Alchemax.

As someone was looking at Hajin, he waved at them, "Hello."

...

"Thanks for the upgrades, Mom," Hajin said as he packed up his suit.

"Of course," Hwa-Young said, she soon showed Hajin the web-shooters and a pair of glasses.

"These were the devices that were in the project file, they help give your organic webbing a boost in terms of giving you web grenades, tripmines, ricochet webbing, splitter web, and taser webs with higher voltage, and other additional gadgets," Hwa-Young said, "the glasses are a HUD to show the status of your gadgets."

Hajin nodded as he put on the web shooters and glasses. The HUD was exactly the same as his suit, but didn't show his vitals and he thanked his Mother before leaving Alchemax.

He walked down the streets of Osaka and was looking around as he saw a few people were able to recognize him from the Sports Festival. Uchiyamada saw Hajin, but soon walked away when he saw Hajin passing by.

———

The next day had arrived and everyone was at the Train Station. Aizawa was there to send them a farewell and wish them luck.

They all walked off and Hajin walked with Miyoung into an SUV as they were driven to the main HQ in Tokyo. As they were in the car, the assistant who was dressed in a black formal suit without a tie pulled out two tablets and gave each of them one.

"The boss wants you both to take a test to determine what you would do during your internship," the assistant said.

Hajin nodded with Miyoung following as the two took the tests.

"When you're done, you're more than welcome to play games on the tablets," the assistant said.

...

The SUV arrived at the Hero Agency in Tokyo and it was a massive tower that was relevant to an Ivory Tower in the States.

"What a building..." Hajin said as his eyes were slightly widened at the tower.

"Tell me about it," Miyoung said.

They entered the building and walked past the receptionist who gave them a badge as they entered the changing rooms which were separated by gender. They soon changed into their hero outfits and entered an elevator and went up to the higher floors.

"The suit looks good," Miyoung said as she looked at Hajin's newly upgraded suit.

Hajin smiled at Miyoung and it showed with an imprint behind the mask, "Thanks."

When the elevator opened, the doors opened to show other pro-heroes on the desktop computers doing work. There was a big door that led to the main office of the Pro-Hero.

"The Wolverine is in his office," the Assistant said, "he's ready to see you two."

The door opened to show a 6' 4'' tall man with fair skin and brown hair that flowed to the back. He was wearing yellow and blue tactical suit that had a red X on the belt.

[Hair]

[Costume]

He had his back turned away from them as he was looking out into Tokyo.

"Welcome to my Hero Agency," the man said in English, "I am a hero from the group the X-Men, I'm the Wolverine."

The man turned around and walked up to Hajin first. Hajin was short by four inches, but still wasn't threatened as he saw the man inspecting him.

"Are you from the States?" Hajin asked.

"Canadian," The older man said.

He later looked at Miyoung who seemed to lurch back, creeped out by the man.

"Alright, you both are clean," The Wolverine said, "here's the deal: You two will be tested and after that, I will send a report to your teachers in regards to your performance. Understood."

"Yes sir..." Hajin said.

"Yes sir," Miyoung followed.

The man nodded as he went to his computer, "Now... my assistant had you both take a written test. It was to not only determine if I will be required to supervise you, but to also know what kind of Hero Work you would be doing."

He later took out two manila folders.

"You..." Wolverine walked towards Hajin and handed him the folder, "will be doing detective work and high-level hero patrol."

"And you..." the older man now gave Miyoung the folder, "will be doing high-level hero patrol and rescue missions. Now let's go, let me give you a tour of the building..."

He soon walked out with Miyoung and Hajin following.

———

—(Play Chainsaw Man ED 2 - Time Left by Zutomayo)—

(Yeah)

The first 8 eight seconds are a wavelength that responds to the bassline. Then it transitions to the night sky of Mustafu Japan.

(Shoppai ze hajimete kaide nameta de ai Jibouji kidesu heikintekina seiron ga binbou Irasshaimase ninniku mashi de mezashita kenkoutai Hara uta mitashiteru)

It shows Hajin in his hero outfit with his mask in his hand looking out into the sky of the city from the rooftop of his apartment building, taking sips of coffee and scrolling down his phone while sitting on the edge of the rooftop.

(Yuutousei muchina furi shite odocchatte Ketten desu genjou haaku shichau kara chuudan chuu Mou jouto misebirakashi aimasho rettoukan mou Kaerareya shinai tte wakatteru karaa?)

Miyoung in her apartment room relaxing as she was in loose and comfortable clothing, but decided to change into her hero outfit. At the end of the verse, she exits her apartment room and runs to the rooftop to meet with Hajin.

(Chokkan de jiko chuu na rikai funou pureiya Motomerareta nara sanjikai)

Midoriya is seen sitting in his room doing small exercises as he writes notes down in his hero analysis notebook.

(Kudaran kuchi genka demashi ni nan da Mottoo motto? Mou igai to tsurai no ni)

Hajin smiled as put on his mask and did a two finger salute to Miyoung as he ran and jumped off the roof doing a pose while rotating his body (Like Peter Parker intro from Into the Spider-Verse).

(Uzai kurai sakendatte kurattatte Yuzurenai hibi yo Eiyou ni natte mata yogoshiae yeah Zanki wakannakute agannakute Sekizui hansha no ruisen wa)

Hajin swung around Japan weaving around tall buildings and soon did a bullet dive and then started swinging close to the ground while weaving around traffic.

(Nigotta koe de utaeba kansha desu)

Hajin landed in front of Class 1-A who were all in their hero costumes with Midoriya and Miyoung waiting in front of them.

(Tameshitai wa atatakakute Zettai zetsumei na yoru wa kimochii Heibon na seikatsu yumemita kedo Sente hisshou ga Kimochi ii na)

Hajin soon walked past all his classmates who gave him a nod of approval except for Bakugou who simply looked away and huffed. As the last few seconds of the song play, Hajin took off his mask and smiled as he, Miyoung and the rest of Class 1-A started walking with the sun rising.

———

A/N: Thanks for reading! This chapter is a breather chapter for the next arc happening. Throughout this story when Hajin and Miyoung are talking, Code Switching is very common between them. Here are the seiyuus for the OCs, their names in Hangul and in Japanese, and their Quirks:

Hajin Sakaeda - 사카에다 하진 - 栄田ハジン (CV: Toya Kikonosuke - Sounds like Denji from Chainsaw Man) Quirk: Spider - The user has the ability of a spider which include: superhuman strength, agility, wall-crawling abilities, spider-sense, super equilibrium, and organic webbing.

Miyoung Choi - 최미영 - チョイミヨン (CV: Danielle Marsh from NewJeans) Quirk: Invincible - The user has the ability to be invulnerable to anything, they also has the ability to be immune to any diseases and impervious to any attacks. Because of that their limits to strength and speed are extremely high.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 17 13
In a world where 80 percent of the population has a power know as a quirk can a young boy navigate it to become a hero? Please don't reuse my artwork
14.9K 310 29
Y/N Lee is a kid from new york who's been going out as the vigilante known as spiderman but, after one too many close calls his mother takes him back...
300K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
52.4K 1.3K 27
๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ โ™ก (Y/N), an innocent boy judged by the people around him at schoo...