Beyond the Spotlight

By multixcami

In the neon-lit streets of the city, where dreams are made and broken, two worlds collide in an unexpected ro... More

the meeting
unexpected harmony
melodies of the heart
echoes of love
a new beginning
a night to remember
melody of the heart
ringside revelations
the road to mania
symphony of assurance
a night of passion
morning melody
the mania week prelude
harmony of heroes
crescendo in the ring
the revelation on raw
bora bora bliss
sharing the joy
amidst the whirl of wedding planning
in search of the perfect dress
last fling before the ring
dawn of a new chapter
a walk to remember
echoes of celebration
athenian dreams and new beginnings
embracing the journey
the scavenger hunt surprise
revelations and reflections
seaside serenade interlude
a suprise at raw
a splash of pink
morning comforts
learning curves
capturing moments
first flutters
unexpected timing
the final push
welcome home, hazel
a day with hazelnut
unexpected accolades
clash of titans
morning after revelations
road to the grammys
the night of the stars
a candid lens
tummy time traditions
creative waves at seaside serenade
harmony in better days
a surprise anniversary
first steps at seaside serenade
planning the family photo
seaside memories: the family photoshoot
first words and precious memories
a day with daddy
a day with mommy
planning a big apple adventure
big apple packing
rush to the airport
high flying hijinks
settling into the city
authors note
poolside chats and unexpected feelings
perspective change

a day to unwind

33 0 0
By multixcami

The morning after the Grammy Awards found the Rhodes household in a state of blissful exhaustion. The adrenaline and excitement of the previous night had given way to a deep, contented weariness. Victoria Monét, still riding the high of her Grammy wins, awoke to the soft, comforting light of dawn filtering through the curtains of their upscale hotel room in Los Angeles.

Cody Rhodes, ever the attentive husband, was already up, gently cradling Hazel in his arms as he walked back and forth across the room, soothing her morning fussiness. The quiet hum of the city below seemed a world away from the tranquility of their room. Victoria stretched, her eyes lingering on the sight of her husband and daughter, feeling a surge of gratitude for the peaceful moment.

"Morning," Cody whispered as he noticed Victoria stirring, his voice soft to maintain the calm atmosphere.

"Morning," Victoria replied, her voice equally hushed. She propped herself up on her elbows, watching Cody with a smile. "How did we get so lucky?" she murmured, her gaze shifting between Cody and Hazel.

Cody grinned, coming over to sit beside her on the bed, Hazel now content in his arms. "I ask myself that every day," he replied, leaning in to kiss Victoria gently. "How about we take it easy today? No plans, no schedules—just us and our little girl."

Victoria nodded in agreement, the prospect of a lazy day without obligations sounding perfect after the whirlwind of the Grammys. They decided to order room service for breakfast, indulging in a leisurely meal in their pajamas. The pancakes were fluffy, the coffee was rich, and the conversation was light, filled with laughter and soft reflections on the events of the previous night.

After breakfast, the family lounged around the room, the television set to a low volume as they caught up on the news and the media coverage of the Grammy Awards. Victoria, nestled into the crook of Cody's arm, scrolled through her phone, her social media feeds abuzz with congratulations and photos from the event.

As the morning lazily transitioned into afternoon, Cody suggested they take a walk in the hotel garden to get some fresh air. They dressed Hazel in a cute, comfortable outfit and strolled through the quiet paths, the garden lush and blooming, a stark contrast to the bustling city surrounding them. It was a private, serene space where they could enjoy each other's company away from the public eye.

The garden walk led to playful moments with Hazel, gentle teasing between Cody and Victoria, and shared dreams of future plans and aspirations. The simplicity of the day was a gentle reminder of the joy found in just being together.

Returning to their room, the family settled down for a quiet afternoon nap, the soft sound of their synchronized breathing filling the room. The rest of the day passed with similar tranquility, filled with movies, cuddles, and easy conversations. Dinner was a simple affair, ordered in from a nearby restaurant, allowing them to maximize their relaxation time.

As the day drew to a close, Victoria and Cody reflected on the significance of their Grammy journey and the importance of days like today—days where the pace slowed, the world quieted, and they could bask in the warmth of their family's love. It was a perfect, peaceful end to an exhilarating chapter of their lives, a reminder that amidst the chaos of celebrity, the quiet moments were truly the most golden.

As they put Hazel to bed, their hearts were full, and as they themselves turned in for the night, they did so with a deep appreciation for the simple pleasures of life—the love of family, the comfort of home, and the promise of many more lazy days to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 285 12
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!
33.5K 615 52
This is a fan fiction story about a new diva who makes her debut to the main roster in the wwe the raw after wrestlemania 32. As her story progresses...
22K 738 28
Her fear of storms brings them closer, he becomes her shelter. But what will she do about the storm raging in her heart?
12.9K 430 10
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!