Thedalgal Theerathini

By ParvathiSureshSharma

It is an story which is an ashaangi version of Bangalore Days. It is not exactly like that film. There are di... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 -- Mature content
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement -- Janana Ragasiyam
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 65

2.1K 314 194
By ParvathiSureshSharma

AN: Author met with an accident and hospitalized for a day.. It is just a minor one.. But got hurt in head and so lied unconscious for half of the day and felt drowsy half of the day due to medication. Counselling session by my fellow caring people also took place. I returned back to home the next day but needed rest. Pain killers and medications made me to sleep or drowsy when i am awake. I am unable to really do anything for two days.

My husband is worried a lot and it almost all my energy that i merely have to make him completely normal. He is my energy and back bone of all my activities. If he is not fine then my world will shut its duties and my physical health also fade. Now he is fine, I am back to my own self and started doing my chores.

Sorry to all my lovable readers for not appearing.. To all who needs updates and to all who cares for me, kindly allot me 2 mins and pray for me so that i can recover completely. I hate taking medication and feeling sick. kindly help this poor author. To those who know me very well, you are aware that i hate to be idle. So just put a request to god for me. I need my chirpiness back. I don't want to be in bed.

Sorry for making you all wait and i am extremely sorry for not giving any notice.. I am not in a position to post or announce about what happened to me. My physical health didn't allowed me to. Now, I am back and the updates will be there hereafter. Sorry from bottom my heart again..

I believe you all will take it easy and forgive me for my absence.

A long update as a compensation.. No prof read kindly adjust

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athulya understood the happening around her. She was shocked to witness the anger of Siddhik. Never once she witness his anger, and the way he threw the knife shows his confident and practice. He effortlessly threw at the point. It didn't appeared like he missed, he indirectly warned Deepika for talking with him. Gugan is shivering a little and started to sweat.

Athulya is keenly watching Siddhik each and every move. Durga patted Sujan and eyed him. Sujan nodded his head and neared Gugan. 

Sujan rushed to Gugan, "Sir, are you alright?.. what happened?", He exactly acted like he witnessed just now. Siddhik glared at Sujan. Sujan hesitated to look at Siddhik and moved away.

Sujan them looked at Deepika and said, "Mam enna aachu? are you okay?". 

Deepika- "Nothing Sujan.. Actually Sid.. "

Siddhik took a juice bottle which is made of glass in his hand from the trolley and examined it. Deepika and Gugan thought that he will throw that on either one of them for sure. They are hell scared. They mind shut to instruct them anything. 

Gugan hurriedly said,  "Nothing Sujan.. nothing"

Siddhik looked at the exit gate once and then turned towards Gugan. Gugan too looked at the same direction Siddhik looked. He understood the meaning and left the place hurriedly. Deepika ran away behind him shouting daddy. 

Rakshan, Sujan, Karthik bite their lips to control their smile. Athulya just watched everything. Sanjeev and Durga exchanged glances with a meaningful look. Siddhik closed his eyes once to control himself and then turned to the person, who is the owner of the trolley.

Siddhik placed the juice bottle again in the trolley and said, "Sorry unga knife eduthathuku.. please buy another one.."

Man- "oh, that's okay, no problem.. are you okay Man?"

Siddhik- "Yeah. Thanks. ", he then turned towards Athulya and shook her a little. Athulya just gazed at them in shock. 

Athulya- "unaku kovam kooda varuma?"

Siddhik- "un visayathula mattum. Pala unarvugal, unkitaium unkagavum thaan varuthu". He smiled with a wink. Athulya raised her eyebrows in surprise. 

Athulya- "appo ipo nee adichathu?"

Siddhik- "un kita vanthaan, athaan adichaen. avan varumbothe pathutaen.". Everyone joined them. 

Rakshan- "sariahna adi.. enna da ivlo tension agita?", He casually asked him. 

Siddhik- "yaathu mela kai vaika vanthaan. athaan kovam vanthiduchu"

Karthik- "sari thaan. veesuna kathiah konjam correct ah veesiruka koodathu"

Siddhik- "Naan onum thappa veesala, pakathula aim panni thaan veesinaen"

Karthik- "yaen? ava melayae veesiruka vendiathu thane?"

Siddhik- "ethuku? apuram naan jail ku pogava? avala off panna mattum thaan erinchaen.". Rakshan, Karthik, Athulya looked at each other. He has clarity even in his anger. 

Siddhik- "okay bill pay panita kilambalam". Siddhik looked at Sanjeev once. He understood and accompanied him.

In the billing session, Sanjeev and Siddhik stood there in the queue and discussed. Others are having snacks standing away from them. 

Rakshan- "avanga enna discuss panranga"

Karthik- "Athuvum avlo serious ah?"

Athulya- "ipo nadanthatha pathiah?"

Durga- "irukumo?"

Sujan- "irukalam"

They all went back to Rakshan's house once they finished shopping. At night, Once everyone are settled down they started to have dinner. Once dinner is over, Malar and Priyanka went to their room due to tiredness. Pragyan didn't came since he had a lot of work in FM. Vinay and Logan went to their house. Rakshan and Karthik went out since Sanjeev gave them a work. 

Siddhik- "Sujan unnoda plan enna?"

Sujan looked at him and said, "enna plan? etha pathi?"

Siddhik looked at Athulya and said, "deepika ku enna plan paniruka?"

Athulya looked at him with an unknown expression. She is sure that he is going to stop their plan. but why? A mild confusion and anger is expressed in her eyes. 

Sujan- "Project ah develop panna poren. atha paninalae thaana deepika vanthu palaguva.. konjam close ah palagi, project mudiura varaikum avala alayavitu.. apuram avala yemathi. ella visathaium ava vayalayae solla vachu... "

Sujan looked at Siddhik eyes without completing the sentence.  Athulya actually didn't know what is his plan. She is completely involved in the FM mini-bytes. She widened her eyes when he said that. Getting close with Deepika is the line she hate. She mentally cursed herself for not listening to his plans. She is in need to talk with Sujan to make changes in the plan. She didn't want him to get close with her. She is not ready. She didn't want Malar to get affected by this for sure. Sujan with Deepika, she felt vomiting when imagined. She took a long breathe to control her temptation. 

Siddhik placed a pen drive before him. 

Siddhik- "Naan mail anupinathuku apuramum ava ethuku project ah close panama iruka nu doubt vanthathu. so ennoda previous mail id la check panaen. Annaiku naan anupina project file corrupt agi irunthathu.. atha solve panni, ipo intha pen drive la copy panirukaen. Ipo ithula 90% complete aana sperm development project iruku. I verified it."

Sujan took that pen drive in hand. Athulya smiled that Siddhik actually asked, to support them. Sanjeev is eating fruits while watching them. Durga is biting her nails and watched them. Yes! she is in a mild tension, that Siddhik might change their plan. 

Siddhik- "nee deepika kooda palaga koodathu". He said in a stern voice and in an ordering tone. Athulya widened her eyes when he said that, there are in the same page and Sujan got anger.

Durga in a mild voice to Sanjeev- "intha arambichuduchulla mini jesus.. ". Sanjeev looked at her via corner of his eyes and chuckled.

Sujan looked at him with anger and said, " appo avala apadiyae vida solriah nee? ennala mudiathu. avala paithiyama alayura vara naan vidamaten "

------------------------------------------------------------

Sanjeev and Durga talked in a mild voice, 

Durga to Sanjeev- "ivan yaen BP patient mathiri kathuraan."

Sanjeev- "kovamam silvandu"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siddhik- "ava paithiyama alaya nee palaganum nu avasiyamae illa". He stated with confidence. 

Athulya mentally noted that she need to discuss with Siddhik regarding their plans. He will have a better option in their move for sure. 

Sujan- "unaku enna intha plan la problem? en mela nambikkai illaya unaku? apadi enna avala pathu bayam unaku?". Athulya is watching Siddhik the whole time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durga to Sanjeev- "enaku enamo ivan konjam unna mathiri yosikuraan nu thonuthu.. nee enna ninaikura Jeeva?"

Sanjeev- "illa, oru thappa thatti keka inoru thappu seiyanum nu avasiyam illa nu Siddhik ninaikuraan. naan apadi illa"

Durga to Sanjeev- "Irukalam, aana etho similarities iruku.. May be athu unga pidivathama kooda irukalam.. "

Sanjeev furrowed his eyebrows looked at Siddhik and then smiled. Siddhik is also talented and intelligent but in a different way. Sanjeev could not able to stop his thoughts which says that Parenting and Parents love plays a major role in every persons life. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Siddhik- "enaku avala paathu bayam illa.. enaku Malar ah ninaichu thaan bayama iruku..."

Sujan- "Malar kita already pesitaen. "

Siddhik -"enna pesina? unna konja naal kastapadutha poren poruthuko na? rendu naala Malar yen ivlo tired ah iruka nu theriuma unaku? ava olunga sapdaralanu theriuma unaku?"

Sujan widened his eyes at him, he missed to notice her. He is completely involved in the revenge plan and forgot to notice her. They talked but not as before. Only he share his plans and his motive, Malar will listen to him silently. Siddhik pulled Athulya in between them holding her hands. Athulya too didn't notice Malar and felt bad for that. She is completely involved in her own thoughts. 

Siddhik calmly said, "iva enna kalyanam pannum pothu evlo kulapathula irunthanu unaku nallave therium. enna arambathula unnaku pudikathathuku karanamae yaathu enkita distance maintain panathu thaan. naan yaathu va ponnu paka ponapovae soliten 'naan already oru relation ship la irunthaen' nu.. but antha relationship ah pathi naan ethuvume solala athuku apuram.. Unaku yaathuvoda overthinking pathi nallave therium. ava karpanaila enoda past relationship la epadi ellam imagine panirupanu unnala guess pana mudiutha?"

Sujan just nodded his head. Athulya was amazed by Siddhik words. She understood that he felt her from the start. From the very start, he understood all her feelings. 

Siddhik left Athulya's hand, neared him and said, "evlavo karpanai pannitu, enna nadanthalum parava illai athu mudinchu ponathu, atha pathi yosika koodathu nu ava manasa avalae thethikitu, ethuvume theriama thaan ava enna accept panita.. Past ethuva irunthalum samalichudalam nu oru alavuku composed ah thaan iruntha..  apadi iruntha yaathu-valayae nadanthathu ennanu therinjathuku apuram antha valila irunthu velila vara mudiama thadumaruraa.. ivaloda valiah pakathula irunthu paathathuku apuramum kooda epadi nee athe mathiri plan panra? Malar ah pathi nee yosichu pakave illaya?"

Athulya widened her eyes and looked at Siddhik. He is right in each of his word. He is true, before knowing the past, she had the worst imagination regarding his past relationship. She almost believed that they might have been in live-in-relationship due to the distance Siddhik kept with her. When Siddhik hated the word love, Athulya almost decided that in his past relationship everyday they used to shower love with 'i love you' words. Her imagination is worse than the reality. Even after getting along with Siddhik's friends, She expected that Siddhik will have some 'laila-Majunu' love story as his past. But after she know whatever happened, instead of getting relaxed she is getting pain. Only after knowing Deepika is bad, Athulya got relaxed  a little but that too is not enough for her.

Sujan looked at his eyes and said, " Kandipa deepika vala enna ethuvum panna mudiathu, nee yaen enna namba matikura? "

Siddhik- "unaku yaen da inum puriala", he left out a long breathe and sat in sofa weakly, " vendam daa. naan ipo unkooda poraduratha vida Rakshan-um Karthik-um enkooda poradinanga.. unna vida pidivathama irunthaen naan. ipo nadanthu mudincha ethaumae maatha mudiama, yaathu va face pana mudiama sethutu irukaen daa..", he told in a weak tired voice. 

Siddhik wiped his face in frustration. Inability is evident in his voice. Siddhik rubbed his hair closing his eyes. Everyone looked at him with pity. His pain affected everyone. Athulya completely felt him, his pain and his struggles. Her eyes brimmed with tears. Yes they both are suffering a lot. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanjeev and Durga looked at each other and then looked at him with pity.

Durga- "ethavathu pannu Jeeva, enaku paaka pavama iruku, kastama iruku"

Sanjeev pressed her hand and blinked at her giving assurance. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sujan kneeled before him and hold his hand saying, "naan strong ha thaan irupen anna. please"

Siddhik calmly said, "Namaku ippo sari nu thonurathu nalaiku thappu nu maridum da. purinchuko.." he then looked at Athulya and said, "Nalaiku ithe pola Malar-um ninunda koodathunu thaan solren. Ellathaium express panrava, ipo ethaium express panama thanukkula pothachukitu nikura daa. ivala reserved ah iruka mudium nae enaku ipo thaan theirum."

Athulya bite her lips to control herself. He is right again, she is not ready to share the pain with anyone. She is not ready to say about Siddhik in a bad way to anyone. She is not ready to even think like that. Even her mind voice is not scolding him. She just said an outline to Durga, but stopped once she realized that she is blabbering things out. But there is a mild pain in her heart when they talk about Deepika. All the words Siddhik said will be rewind by her mind and it hurts. 

Sujan- "ipo aththu nikurale.. enala ava kastapaduratha paaka mudiala anna.. please enna thadukatha.. ". Athulya was surprised about Sujan' s dedication. 

Siddhik left out a long breathe and said, "unaku enna pananum deepika va?"

Sujan- " unaku nadantha mathiri throgam avalukum nadakum.. nee epadi odunio atha vida mosama avalum odanum, paithiyam pudichu odanum..."

Siddhik- "sari, athuku antha throgatha nee than pananum nu enna iruku? avaluku throgam nadantha pothum la"

Sujan furrowed his eyebrows and looked at him. 

Siddhik- " nee yemathanum na muthalla Deepika unna nambanum.. ava namburathuku nee enna pananum nu unaku theriuma? intha project ava target illa. intha project gugan ku theva Deepika ku illa. Deepika ku enna theva nu unaku theriuma?"

Sujan looked down unable to meet his eyes. Athulya completely understood what he meant. Sanjeev and Durga looked at each other. 

Siddhik - " ipadi thala guniya koodathunu thaan da solren .. nee kastapata apuram thirumbi yaathuvum kastapaduva sujju.. mothamma yarukum nimathiyae illama poidum.", He took Sujan' s hand, pressed in his chest and said, "romba valikum sujju. inga oru mathiri kuthitae irukum. barama irukum, aluthum..  ", Siddhik cupped Sujan's cheeks and said, "unnala thanga mudiathu da.. enake romba kastama iruku.. ", He co-ed him.

Sujan hugged his stomach tightly the next second and a lone tear dropped from his eyes. Siddhik is just behaving like a father as well as his mother. Sujan completely felt his love and care. The way he touched Sujan, Sujan badly wanted to be his son. Everything else, Every other thoughts faded away. Sujan closed his eyes and started to feel his warmth. 

Siddhik- "nee plan ah sollum pothe close ah palagi nu sonna... enaku therium ava epadi palaguva nu, ava satharanama palagum pothe unala mudiathu sujju, ithula close ah naa.. please da, thappu panathada..", He caressed her hairs. He said in a soft voice and not in a demanding tone. 

Sujan- "anna..".

Athulya sat next to them and said, "Siddhu solrathu correct thaan. sujju namma vera plan panikalam. Avala punish pananum thaan but athukaga nee kastapada vendam.. "

Siddhik- "unaku ava naan anubavicha valiah anubavikanum avlo thane?". Sujan nodded his head while hugging him. 

Siddhik- "itha ellathaium just Gugan um deepika vum matum senchiruka mudiathu.. kandipa avangaluku pinnadi oru gang irukum.. Deepika antha gugan ah yemathura mathiri twist pannu.. kandipa problem varum confuse aava. ava paithiyam agurathukum, confuse agurathukum, illusion uruvagurathukum oru tablet pothum.. athu ennanu unake therium"

Sujan nodded his head as acceptance. 

Siddhik turned towards Athulya and asked, "unaku ethavathu pannanuma, yaathu?"

Athulya nodded as no and leaned on his shoulder. She is not ready to think about Deepika now. She want herself to immerse completely in Siddhik thoughts. No one had tears now but their heart is filled with completeness. 

Sanjeev and Durga smiled looking at them. Sanjeev without anyone's knowledge took a snap. 

Durga- "Enaku mini-jesus plan okay nu thonuthu.."

Sanjeev- "nee solita sari thaan silvandu.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?

The emotional chapter ends here.. Here after only romance, revenge and some little comedy.

Please do vote and comment. 

Parvathi Suresh Sharma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 19.3K 55
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
167K 12.5K 47
Something to deal about Ashwinkumar Sivaangi Krish A RomCom Story! Starring Your Favorite CWC stars... A College Plot! Purely Fictional! The Leads Ar...
468K 30.5K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
49.5K 5.5K 20
Its a feel good plot . Character description isnt much needed . We all will go with the flow . There is no much of negative shade in this plot . And...