FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS [TAEK...

By BeGoodAlways54

Jungguk is famous for the tag of a bad guy... Everyone fears him.. but what will happen when his new neighbor... More

Hi :)
Secrets
Rude
Loneliness
Shot glass of tears
Nickname
Darkness
Hate
Depression
Laughter
TATA
Friendship
Rhyme
Party
Connection
FAMILY
Jimin
Gummies
Falling
Isn't it strange?!
Happy New Year
Acquarium
Miracle
Baby
Saranghaeyong
Kitchen Cabinet
Lover
Checkmate
Weak
Am I that bad?
3rd February
Engaged
Everything is fair in love and war
Yes?
Wedding Card

FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS

151 8 4
By BeGoodAlways54

A white chandelier is hanging up and the shining of the chandelier made the big hall room more beautiful..Big hall room is decorated in white and pistachio colors..It is looking really elegant..White chairs with bow are decorated in green grass floor..The aroma of the sweets are making the hall's people more drooling..

You all are thinking what's happening right?

Well,the closest people of Jungguk and Taehyung are present on the wedding of two lovely souls...Jeon Jungguk and Kim Taehyung..Kim will turn into Jeon if Taehyung wants..

Finally the day came which many people were waiting for.. It's not a easy journey to arrange a marriage..Even if you are billionaire still you have to do so many preparation for the marriage..

Remember Kim Dongu?

When Dongu got to know that where Taehyung was he went there to threaten Taehyung..But unknown to him that he went to Jungguk's house..The businessman of the top class..Later when he got the invitation of the wedding and got shocked he went to meet the Jeon Jungguk to settle the matter..But again unknown to him that it was Jungguk plan to make him come to Jungguk...

That's why people shouldn't think they are smart! It's called over smart.

When Dongu came face to face Jungguk that day he wasn't expecting that he would see the failure step so soon..

~~~Let's go to flashbacks of some days ago~~

"How dare you to marry Taehyung without his family's permission?" This is the first sentence came from Dongu when he entered to Jungguk's office..

Jungguk shrugged off Dongu's impolite behavior...He was just smirking..Well,his plan was really good..

"Family? Oh yeah..You will be my future father-in-law..Sorry step father-in-law.." Jungguk mocked..

Dongu was glaring as much as possible..When Jimin heard the screaming from outside of the office,he immediately came and was ready to call bodyguards to throw Dongu out but Jungguk signalled him not to do that..

"Just shut up okay?? How dare you to kidnap my son and marry him?? I will call police for that.." Dongu threatened Jungguk..

But was Jungguk afraid???

"Kidnap!!! Me!!! That's funny.." Jungguk mocked at Dongu and Dongu was standing there with a confuse face..Like what's happening..

Jungguk walked towards Dongu and stood in front of him..The glaring on his eyes were clearly showing that how much he was angry at Dongu..And Dongu was feeling that..

"Don't think that I don't know anything..The bad deeds of yours are in my hand..If I open then boom.." Jungguk knew what he was doing..

Dongu was really shocked.. What's Jungguk talking about!

"W-What you know?" Dongu was sweating..

Jungguk chuckled..He held Dongu's shoulders with each side..And came closer to his ear..

"Trust me when I am saying I know that means I know..So keep away from Taehyung.." Jungguk whispered to Dongu..

He moved away and turned to Jimin..

"Jimin,take him outside.It's time for my love to come.." Jungguk gestured Dongu to get out from his office..Jimin nodded..

Before getting out from the room,Dongu turned behind and looked at Jungguk.. Jungguk just waved at him and he saw the pissed face of Dongu..

After two hours,a breaking news was spread like fire.. Jungguk was smirking while looking at the news..

'Kim Dongu,the famous businessman's illegal work, abusing and threatening people are out now.Netizens are surprised to see this.His company is drowning and share holders are taking back step.What happened suddenly?'

"My love suffered a lot..Now it's your time.." Jungguk whispered to himself..

~~~Flashback Ended~~~~

"It's not looking good..I don't wanna wear it.. I don't wanna wear it.." Taehyung was whining because he was complaining that the white suit didn't glimmering..He wanted to look like a golden divine..

"Taehyung you chose this now you are rejecting..How can we manage another outfit now? Jungguk is waiting for you.." Yoongi said to Taehyung but Taehyung wasn't listening..

Suddenly the door was opened and Taehyung saw Jungguk was coming.. Taehyung blushed because Jungguk was looking so handsome in his outfit..And here is he didn't glimmering at all..

"Ggukiee,I am not looking good.." The first sentence came from Taehyung's mouth when Jungguk came in front of him.

Jungguk looked at Yoongi and gestures him that he would handle..Yoongi nodded and went outside...

"Who said my love is not looking beautiful?"Jungguk said while brushing Taehyung's hair..

Taehyung didn't reply..He was playing with Jungguk's bow tie while pouting.

"My bub is the prettiest and he is looking so handsome.. People will feel jealous when you go outside..They will say I got the beautiful groom of the world.." Jungguk said while buttoning Taehyung's coat..

Taehyung looked up when he heard it.. Jungguk understood that he was doing well..

"Really?? I am looking good?" Taehyung asked..

"Good? You are looking best of the best..If you come late to marry me then people will say you don't love me that's why you are not coming..Even Gaeul is wearing match outfit with you.." Jungguk said while looking into Taehyung's face..

"No no..I love Ggukie..I love Gaeul..I love both of you..TaeTae will marry you..Right now.. Let's go let's go.." Taehyung held Jungguk's hand and tried to go outside..

Jungguk smiled..

His love is growing day by day for this precious..

"Wait.."Jungguk stopped and Taehyung looked behind..

Jungguk kissed Taehyung's forehead and Taehyung felt the shivering feeling suddenly..Well, Jungguk's sudden behavior really surprised him..

"Let's get marry and be each other's forever.."

"Let's go let's go...Gaeul will cry if I don't play if I go late.." Taehyung started to walk with dragging Jungguk..

That day the closer people of Jungguk and Taehyung were witnessed of the unique love..Who thought that a person like Taehyung would be married to a person like Jungguk..

Who thought that Jungguk would get love in his love as a second chance..Who thought that Taehyung would be loved by a person like Jungguk..Who would thought that Taehyung would Gaeul's another father...

In the face of trials, love becomes a beacon of hope, guiding us through the darkest of times.

When Jungguk said 'I do' he felt the happiest person in the world.. Taehyung didn't even hesitate to say that two words because he knew what is love now.. Because he understands the deep feelings for Jungguk..

Their hearts finally entwined with each other..

Their entwined hearts are a symbol of a love that lasts forever.

Love can happen..In anytime..With anyone..In any situation..Just you have to recognize through your heart..

To make forever entwined hearts..

The End~

[I hope I gave justice to this story🥺 Epilogue will come for sure..And then the new story will begin..Thank you to everyone who patiently waited for this story..I hope you felt good while reading it..I know I didn't do well with this story as I am not good at writing this type of plot..But I still tried..

New story will begin from after tomorrow..I hope my all readers will again join me❤️]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980 70 5
THE BIGGEST BOYBAND IN THE WORLD -- BTS. Group of 7 members and their journey but mainly focuses on the most famous shipped k-pop idol - JEON JUNGKOO...
173K 5.7K 28
this will be an instagram story. <3
387K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
28.7K 567 9
Taehyung, a young high school omega with the best grades and a very strong smell yet very delicious but sadly the most weakest person out there Jung...