π’πŽπŒπ„πŽππ„ π–π‡πŽ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½...

By kimaarV

[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [N... More

β™‘
CHARACTERS
01|β€’
02|β€’
03|β€’
04|β€’
05|β€’
06|β€’
07|β€’
08|β€’
09|β€’
10|β€’
11|β€’
12|β€’
13|β€’
14|β€’
15|β€’
16|β€’
17|β€’
18|β€’
19|β€’
20|β€’
21|β€’
22|β€’
23|β€’
24|β€’
25|β€’
26|β€’
27|β€’
28|β€’
29|β€’
30|β€’
31|β€’
32|β€’
33|β€’
34|β€’
35|β€’
36|β€’
38|β€’
39|β€’
40|β€’
41|β€’
42|β€’
43|β€’
44|β€’
45|β€’
46|β€’
47|β€’
48|β€’
49|β€’
50|β€’
51|β€’
52|β€’
53|β€’

37|β€’

491 45 4
By kimaarV

10.30 am

We had to end this trip midway, I don't want anything to happen to anyone.

After everything that has been happening lately, I don't think anyone is joking with me.

There must be something going on.

But What?

I don't know, but what is there that is not coming in front of me?

"I will tell you everything later. And yes, you will not go anywhere by yourself from now on. You will take someone with you whenever you go out. Otherwise, I will take you with me."

I started remembering his words.

"He knows about all this, Tae already knew all this, but why didn't he tell me, and who is he? And what is his relation to me?" I was very curious about this.

"Today I will know the answers to my questions." I came downstairs and went out of the house in rushed.

I came outside the gate where there were guards, Taehyung has really kept the security very tight.

It's awkward!

I was in my thoughts when a car stopped in front of me.

"Mam,Sir said that if you want to go out somewhere, you can tell me." He politely said.

"Ahh yeah thank you" Don't know what to say I just sat inside the car on the back seat.

I closed my eyes because the sunlight was annoying me.

🦋

I came inside the department opening the door when I heard someone's voice. "Good morning mam" the receptionist greeted me.

"Morning, ah I'm sorry but want to meet Mr.K-" Before I could complete my sentence I stopped cutted between by her.

"You don't need to ask, you can go, the elevator is on that side." She politely said.

I was little confused but I didn't said anything just bowed and went.

"Which floor?" I asked again from little far.

"17th"

"Thanks.' I went.

I pressed the 17th floor button. I didn't even informed him that I'm coming, don't know how he will react?

I was in my thoughts when the lift stopped on the 17th floor.

The 17th floor has arrived so soon, it seems I will have to stop my line of thinking.

Taking a sign I immediately got out of the lift.

I was walking towards the end where his cabin is 'Kim Taehyung' I saw his name plate.

Tae looked up as soon as I opened the door.

He was on a call so I closed the door very quietly.

First he looked at me slightly confused but then gestured me to sit down.

I sat down and looked around his cabin.

His cabin was printer asthetic black walls.

There are not much things on his desk ony laptop, pens, some files and some papers and mug of black tea.

I took the mug in my hand there was only a little tea left in it.

I took a sip of it!

I held a file in one hand while I was holding the mug on the other hand.

Crossing my legs and sitted on the chair like a business women.

While I can't understanding the thing in the file but I was pretending!

I was going to turn the page but Tae took it from my hand.

"What are you doing here?" He asked this.

I mean He couldn't ask how I was? did i have breakfast or not?

Ask me something to eat and drink atleast.

Amidst all this, I forgot what I came here to say.

"For my Butterfly "

"Are you scared my dear butterfly?"

"Didn't you forget me butterfly?"

"Y/n"

"Huh?" I flinched when he put his hand on mine.

"What happened?" He asked in confusion.

"Tae, Whatever I ask you, promise me that you will answer it correctly." Holding his hand I said looking at him.

Didn't understanding my words that what I'm saying he give me confused look from his eyes.

I took a breath!

"Who is Mr.X?" I finally asked having some courage.

He seemed surprised to hear this question of mine.

he withdrew his hand from me.

"Why are asking about this suddenly?" He asked looking somewhere.

"Because I want to know who he is, remember you asked me that day about those unknown things."

"He came last night also, this is not a joke, I want to know why he is sending me all this, what does he want from me?"

My voice was increasing with every single word I was saying.

There was a silence in the room.

"Everyone is protecting you, you don't worry" He spoke broking the silence while I just looking down at the floor.

I didn't give him any response.

Because I was hurt very hurt, the reason i don't know!

I felt him getting up from his chair coming towards my side.

He grabbed me by my arm making me stand up and I just fell on his chest as he hugged me holding me with his both hands.

I don't know but there is a different feeling of restlessness in my heart.

I was resting my head on his chest silently for a while.

"Don't worry, I won't let a single blow come to you" He said Caressing my hair.

"I'm not worried I'm just curious, it feels like people are constantly watching me, and I can't go to sleep" I mumbled in low voice.

"I have tightened the security more than before" Tae said.

"But do we really need all this security?" I asked broking the hug.

"We don't know when he'll appear, so there's no other choice" He said looking at me.

"I'm also with you", I said giving him a assured look.

"We're dealing with a killer who don't have any identity, he is mysterious" He said looking somewhere and then at me.

"There is no need for you to get involved in all this, I will handle everything in my own way." He denied the thing.

"But No, I am also involved in all this, haven't you seen what has been happening in the last few days? I am his target, If he wants something from me then it is important for me to know it." The talk was converting into an argument now.

"I said, you will not argue about this any more, this is the end of the matter." His voice little high from before.

He went towards the other side towards the window back facing me.

"But liste-" I couldn't completed my words.

"I don't want to hurt you, it's better if you go home." He told me this without listening to me.

I could clearly see the anxiety and distress in his eyes.

We are just silent like this for a while.

"I'm leaving" I muttered walking towards the door.

He didn't even looked at me so I just went out getting disappointed after glancing at him.

🦋

"Okay, I'm leaving, keep trying to find out further information." I said to Jungkook and Eunwoo coming outside along with them.

"Yeh, you go carefully, take care" Jungkook nodded his head.

I just hummed.

I get inside the car and started the engine .

"I don't want to hurt you, it's better if you go home"

"I'm leaving"

I was thinking about her whatever happened today.

maybe i told her too much.

Did I hurt her by talking to her like that?

Even her call did not come today.

I took out the phone and dialled her number.

The ring was going but she's not picking up my call.

"It's all my fault, I shouldn't have talked to her like that." I mumbled.

I signed!

I stopped the car when something came to my vision.

A flower stall Where some people are standing and buying for their partner.

After parking the car aside I reach there looking the flowers and bouquets.

"Tell me sir what type of flowers do you want?" The lady in her forties asked me politely.

I was confused I don't even know which flowers she likes.

And she is the one who knows all my likes and dislikes.

From today I will have to know about her every like and dislike, like I will have to do homework.

I scratched my neck confusingly.

"Do one thing, give me all"  I replied to her going through the flowers.

It's adorable!

After making the payment, I got back in the car and quickly drove towards her house.

Little smile was playing on my lips. I never got this type of feeling.

🦋

I woke up groaning and sulking.

I can't believe I've been sleeping for the last 3 hours.

But I didn't have any option. After coming from the department I went straight to sleep because I was feeling very bad.

After whatever happened I'm only thinking about him, he's worried about me that's why he said this.

He is already so upset and I hurt him more with my words, I am crazy like that.

Tsk!

"He's probably worried about me, what should I do?" I asked to myself ruffling my hairs.

I saw the time on the front it is 7.20 pm.

I bite my lower lip.

Phone ringing

I distracted hearing the sound of my phone.

Getting up from the bed I went to pick the call.

The unknown caller id flashing on the screen.

"Hello?" I spoke.

no response on the front there was only silence.

"Hello? I asked again.

"Whistling sound"

I just heard this creepy whistling sound from front.

"Y/n, I have waited so long for this moment, you have made me wait so long." It was male voice.

But who he is?

"I got tired of sending letters again and again, so today I called you directly. You haven't forgotten me, have you? Butterfly"

And I was just freezed on my spot hearing this word again.

Words were not coming out of my tongue, I didn't know what to do, the grip of my hand became very tight.

"Mr.X?" It whisperly came out of my mouth while I still in shocked.

"I felt very relieved to hear my name from your mouth, your voice is so sweet." He said dreamily.

I felt him sitting on the chair because I heard screeching sound of that.

"Thank god, you already know everything, I won't have to explain anything to you now" he said normally.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" Calming myself to down I asked with some seriousness.

"I want many things but I will take everything in my own way. you can't even imagine" he said in his deep voice.

Are you feeling scared? You should also be afraid... If I say I'm standing right behind you, then?" He said.

Is he really here behind me?

I slowly turned behind with a scared heart to see.

I signed in relief when didn't saw anyone there.

"Whoever you are, Taehyung will not leave you, he will soon find you.And then you see what happens to you" I said angrily in a loud voice.

He laughed mentally like I cracked joke here.

"Are you sure he will?" He said between laughing. "Hey, I forgot to mention something important in our conversation." He started talking like a small kid now.

"If I tell you that I planted a bomb in Taehyung's car, will you believe it?" Hearing this, my heartbeat increased as if the ground had slipped from under my feet.

"What nonsense are you talking, you will not do anything like this, understand?" I was getting worried now.

"Look, I am in no mood to joke at all, only 5 seconds are left, save him if you can." He chuckled at last.

"No I said you won't do anything"

"5"

"4"

I don't understand what to do, my brain is not working at all.

"3"

My eyes getting moist now.

"2"

"Tick tick one......bommm"

"Tae" his name came out of my mouth while my heart was pounding.

I heard him laughing again. "Are you scared? It was just a small trailer, I won't let him die like this, till then just chill, see you soon" call declined.

I sat down on the bed still in dazed.

I immediately dialled his number in middle of this I saw his missed calls.

He picked up the call after four rings.

"Hello" and I can't control to myself and the tears I was holding it came automatically.

"Hello y/n?" He spoke again I was internally crying not making any sound.

Thank God you are fine otherwise I would have lost my life for a moment.

"Y/n, Say something, are you still angry with me? Look, I promise that I will never scold you after today, please forgive me." His soft voice making my heart calm down.

"You are so angry that you won't even talk anymore now?" I chuckled at his childish behaviour.

"I am not angry with you, on the contrary I am very angry with you" I said with a little anger just to tease him.

"Huh? Really, Then what should I have to do?" He asked.

"Umm! you know, why I should tell you?" I annoyingly said.

"Come down and open the door" tae said.

"What? Come down and open which door?" I asked in amusement getting up from the bed.

"First open your room door and then main door" he explained.

If I am not wrong, this scene has already happened before, I remembered when I said these same lines to him one day.

And now he is doing with me.

"Don't run come slowly" he said chuckling.

I opened the door of my room and hurriedly went downstairs.

"Are you outside?" I whispered.

I opened the door of main gate and saw him leaning on the wall while the phone was attached with his ear.

*****

Hi everyone how are you all?

How's the chapter?

Do comments and vote please

Next part will post on 27th April

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8.9K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...
66.2K 3.6K 50
[Under editing] Y/n and Taehyung who loved each other so much. what happened that night that changed their life and separated them. _________________...
39.4K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
619K 23.9K 68
[COMPLETED βœ…] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...