𝐎𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝐈𝐛...

بواسطة LiliHalian

"Luciana Boleoti. That's your name. You'll become my successor from now on." At the age of 5, Luciana finally... المزيد

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Special Chapter
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New Profile
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 28

309 16 0
بواسطة LiliHalian

The next day, Luciana still can't see well since she can't control her powers yet. She have feeling more better so she started walking around with the maid to help her.

"Lady Lucy!" Luciana heard the familiar voice and turned towards it. Leonia quickly run to her and surprise to see the bandage around her eyes.

"Lady, are you still hurt? Why are you out here? You need to rest." Leonia said in worried and grabbed her hands. Luciana give her a small smile.

"I'm fine, Leonia. It's just that I need to wear this to protect everyone since I can't control my power yet. Are you alright?" Luciana asked her. Leonia quickly nodded to her when she realized that she can't see her.

"Ah, I mean I'm alright now. Where are you going?" Leonia asked her. "I want to see if everyone is fine. Do you want to go with me?" Luciana asked her.

"Sure! I also want to see everyone! Let's go together." Leonia said holding her hands.

At the room where the maid have been live. Leonia and Luciana peeked inside even though she can't see anything. Connie and Mina was inside of the room.

"Goodness! My Ladies!" Connie said once she noticed them make they jumped in surprise.

"My Ladies, what's bring you here?" Mina said as they was about to stand when Leonia quickly stopped her. "No! No!! Stay in the bed! Don't get up!" Leonia said pulling Luciana with her.

"You don't have to get up! We only come here to see if you're alright." Leonia said make Luciana nodded. Mina noticed her bandage.

"Lady, you're still hurt. You need to rest." Mina said as she put the stools for them. Luciana shake her head to her.

"I'm fine. I just wear this because I can't control the power it and to protect everyone." Luciana said as Leonia helped her to sit on the stool.

Leonia was hesitant at them while Luciana turned at her maid. "Where's the muffin?" Luciana asked her. "Here, My Lady." The maid said as she give two packs muffin to her.

"... I'm sorry." Luciana and Leonia said holding the snacks that they baked earlier.

"Does it hurt you a lot? Are you okay...?" Leonia said. "I'm sorry because of me, everyone else was in pain." Luciana said. "My Ladies was so worried..." Mina said to them. "I'm alright." Connie said.

"Are you hurt anywhere, Ladies?" Connie asked them. "Yes! I'm fine." Leonia said while Luciana nodded at them.

"The Master would scold her a lot!" Connie said. "Also, it's been awhile since we last had a good rest." Mina said to them.

"By the way, is Sir Gabel alright?" Connie shyly asked her.

"Actually, My Ladies, Miss Connie and Sir Gabel are..." The maid behind them whispered to the young girls.

"I-It's not like that! I was just thankful for what he did that day...." Connie quickly said with red face.

"Hehe~ if you say so." The maid said with teasing smile. "Hehe. I see." Mina said with a smirk.

"Then, how about you and Sir Manuce? He just visited you yesterday, right?" Connie quickly said to Mina make she surprised. "Oh, right! He also brought flowers to her." The maid said with a smile.

"Wait. I thought everyone already know?" Mina said in confusion. "Huh? About what?" Connie said to her.

"Mina and Manuce are actually fiancee." Luciana suddenly said make they turned at her in surprise. "What?!" Everyone said in surprise.

"You didn't even tell us?!" Connie said shaking Mina in anger. "Hey, tell us! Since when?!" The maid said also shaking her. "S-Stop shaking me!" Mina said.

Luciana and Leonia was smiling at them widely. The room was chaos after the news.

After visiting their maids, Luciana and Leonia continue to walking around and saw Pelika, their Head Maid and Ardea.

"Pelika!" Leonia happily said while pulling Luciana. "Oh my! Young Miss! You shouldn't run!" Pelika said as she quickly catch them.

"Are you feeling much better?" Ardea asked them and noticed the bandage at Luciana. "Yes! I'm alright now!" Leonia happily said. "I'm fine." Luciana said with a smile.

"Did you wear that because you can't control it yet?" Ardea asked Luciana. "Marquis told me to wear this for safety." Luciana said to him. Ardea nodded at her.

"I knew that woman would make trouble someday." Ardea said sighing loudly make they turned at him. "When I was staying in the capital, she was still a student of a local noble." Ardea said.

"She was beaten badly by Cerena and her group at a social gathering. That child cried so much after that day." Ardea said to them.

"But still! Why would she do that in the presence of Boleoti? Doesn't she know that she is throwing her life?! And I can't imagine that she has been harassed our Lady Luciana for two years!" Pelika said before turned at Luciana.

"Lady, why did you never told us? His Grace can punish her if you told her before." Pelika asked her. Luciana smiled a little.

"If I told the Duke about this, he would mad at me for being weak and I don't want that." Luciana thought but she didn't said anything to her.

"Ah. So, it's that Lady!" Leonia said after realized what was they saying.

"What were you arguing about in the first place? Right, Lady Lucy?" Leonia said showing that she didn't care about that. Luciana agree with her.

"How can My Ladies be so cold and brave? You're like the beast of the North!" Pelika said staring at them with sparkling eyes. "It isn't going well for emotional education..." Ardea said sweat dropped from beside.

"Pardon, but... H-How about Mister?" Leonia shyly said. "And Marquis? I didn't see him since yesterday." Luciana said.

Meanwhile at one of the room inside Boleoti's mansion.

Every nobles in the north was there. The room has heavy atmosphere and tensed while Phileo calmly take the tea cup in front of him.

"Sorry, that I'm late." Someone opened the door make everyone flinched except Phileo. Adrian was wearing the red suit as he was presence as Lord of East and Head of Kieran.

"You're late." Phileo said glance towards him. Adrian just smiled before sit beside him. The nobles was surprised to see the two of the Lords of the Empire and mostly that Adrian in here.

Adrian, who didn't have any connection of North and have been hiding for long time, suddenly come to the meeting. Noah pour his tea cup before the two of them sipping it.

"Lady Gray."

"If one is not familiar with tea, it's the first blend of tea that noble children drink when they take refreshments."

"It's wasn't something Duke Boleoti and Marquis Kieran would have consider, but they drinks 'Lady Gray' as if they wanted them all to see it."

Rupert stand beside Phileo while Noah stand beside Adrian. "I forgot to tell you that Adrian will be in the meeting as Kieran and Lord of the East." Phileo said.

Every nobles in there didn't dare to interrupted him. Adrian just smiled at them with cold smile.

"I'll be represent as Lord of the East because of the 'accident' happened lately." Adrian said make everyone shivers at his voice.

"How long... Has it been since I've been away from the North?" Phileo asked Rupert.

"About 3 years, 3 years and 2 months, to be exact." Rupert said as Phileo put his cup down and stand up.

"I feel like I've experienced 4 years..." Phileo said before walked around. Adrian stare at everyone from his seat.

Phileo stopped behind one of the nobleman as Adrian also glare at him. "Viscount Rupert Rikos." Phileo call his assistant.

Phileo nodded at him as Rupert bowed at him. Adrian waved at Noah before he also bowed at him and get out from there.

The moment the two of them get out, they immediately sighed in relief. "I finally got out of hell...!" Rupert and Noah thought as they cheers inside their mind.

Suddenly someone tugged their sleeve make they turned beside. Luciana was tugging Noah's sleeve after Leonia helped her while she tugged Rupert's sleeve.

"Mister Rupert."

"Noah."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3M 53.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.7K 319 6
____ Leona woke up as Niya, she was clueless where she was all she know is she's in the orphanage and the owner of it often use the money of the orph...
935K 57.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...