My Instant Mommy (JenLisa)

By jynxtrix

Billionaire bachelorette Lalisa Manoban at the age of 30 is now tired of being alone. She once dreamt of havi... More

Penthouse
Mancave
The Plan
Halmeoni (Grandma)
Brief Encounter
Love On Hold
Crazy Little Thing Called, Crush
Not A Stalker
Her Eyes
Her Smile
My Turtle-Rabbit
I'm Here
Pleased To Meet You
Lucky Who
Proposals
Proceed With The Plan
The WOMB
The Lost
Almost
The Heart Knows What It Wants
Your baby, My baby
Sealed With A Kiss
YES
Not An Update
Readers Alert
I Want You (M1)
Looming Feelings
Changes
Ice Cream Chillin'
Bachelorette's Party
Girls Night
Sensations (M) 🔞🔞🔞
Dance Only For You

Mingle All The Way

581 15 0
By jynxtrix

Lisa POV

Though I interrupted my own party, I didn't expect that my friends would enjoy and be happier when we joined Jennie's Bachelorette party with her friends.

"Look at them, babe. Isn't it more like it was a blessing in disguise for them that I stopped my party and we joined you guys instead?"

I told Jennie, who was busy playing with my fingers, while we were chilling at the couch together with the two couples; Jisoo, Rosè, Seulgi, and Irene.

Our party is almost done but our friends are still enjoying their conversations with our other friends.

Since it is still Jennie Bachelorette slumber party, her friends will stay at this suite.

I know my friends can managed for themselves but still, I informed them that I booked them a room since it's already late and it's safer for them than to go home.

{But I guess these people have no intention of leaving anytime nor interested in using their rooms and are just contented in this presidential suite. Hmm?}

Jennie curiously looked at our other friends, who were enjoying their talks and having a different glow in their faces. She must have noticed it, too. That's why she amazingly smiled at me and replied.

"You're right, babe, they seems to be enjoying our combined party even more."

We already know that Chaeyoung has the biggest crush on Seulgi's secretary, Ms. Myoi.

{And this baby beast is too brave to show her affection to Ms. Myoi. That's why I'm proud of her.}

Lately, we often see her visiting the facility even if she has no reason to go there. Though Seulgi often sees Chaeyoung in the facility but she doesn't mind because she's enjoying the food that Chaeyoung most of the time brings.

Jennie and I even got a chance to feast on the full course meal she brought, when coincidentally Jennie had her scheduled check up and Chaeyoung is also visiting Mina, I mean the facility rather

{Ehee!}

My private attorney/friend Jackson is also crushing with Rosè's sister Alice, but he hasn't confessed yet.

{Him being the king turtle for love really preceded him. I just hope he will have a guts tonight. Hwaiting my friend!}

If Jackson is a turtle, my cousin Bambam, on the other hand, is so sneaky.

After his and his father - Uncle Ben's, agreement to allow him to pursue his passion of being a detective for two years, Bammie then returned to managing our family's law firm in Thailand. But even if he is now based there, he can still easily sneak out to Korea and go to the facility to court nurse Nancy.

{He really makes use of himself as an agent. Didn't he? Of cours, he has the Manoban blood kekeke}

But I was surprised with my friend/business partner, Moonbyul and my cousin Chankimha, who are both known to be cold CEOs and are snobs, started mingling with Jennie's friends Solar and Becky.

{Wait, did I see those two dorks blushes? Ahaha, It's kinda cute, though. The more the merrier, and happier, if they end up together. Ehee!}

"Babe look, even Byulie and Freen, who are both known to be cold and snobs by some, are indulging with your friends at the diner."

I pouted my lips, pointing at our friends. Her smiles became brighter, and she jokingly said while trying to tickle me at my sides.

"Now look who's talking. They say you too are also known to be snob and aloof one before, didn't you?"

I just held Jennie by her cheeks to stop her, then removed some strands of her hair from covering her face and caressed them and then defensively said.

"Oh no, I'm not, babe. You know I'm just busy with our companies, and you also know I just easily get bored when I'm talking to someone who doesn't make sense."

She's smiling as I pause and slightly point to her cute nose while saying,

"But you, my love, on the other hand, swift me off my feet and get my attention in a snap."

What I've said while I'm peppering kisses all over her face makes her giggles. She then snuggled at the crook of my neck and replied back to me.

"But it's good though, that they know you are a snob and aloof, because it irritates me when there are people who keep on hovering at you, even if they already know you have a fiancèe. It keep them from distancing themselves from you. But still, there are others who keep insisting themselves to you, aish!"

Her being clingy made my heart flutter and said,

"Babe, please, I don't want to stress you out, okay? You know you're the only one in my heart."

She looked up at me, and again, I saw her gummy smile that I fell in love with. She cupped my checks, and it's her turned to pepper kiss me all over my face. I was about to kiss her back, but Jisoo noticed us and said,

"Hey love birds, we know this is your party, but please get a room."

I just stick out my tongue to tease Jisoo in return while I tightly hug Jennie. Then Jennie slightly taps me by my belly and said.

"Babe, I think our friends are still enjoying the party, but I'm a little bit tired now. Can we go home before them?"

I smiled and told her,

"Of course, babe, and it's already late. You and our baby need to rest. I'm sure our friends will understand."

We then stood up, and I held her by her waist to guide her to approach our friends to bid them goodbye.

Jennie POV

While at the party, I still can't get out of my mind how well Lisa dances, especially when she sat on the floor while dancing and grinding

{Was it just me, or does this really feel like when you are a pregnant woman? It seems like I've been easily get aroused with Lisa lately.}

I tried to get myself busy by just playing with her fingers while waiting for us to go home, but it seems like it makes me more hornier while doing so.

{Oh, I miss the warmth of these fingers roaming my entire body, more to lick them.}

Good thing she asked me about our friends, and it preoccupied my mind for a while, but our little make out makes me feel hotter again.

{I guess my pregnancy hormones are kicking in. We really need to go home as soon as possible}

"Babe, I think our friends are still enjoying the party, but I'm a little bit tired now. Can we go home before them?"

Without second thought, Lisa assisted me in saying our farewell to our friends.

**

We didn't go home but use the executive suites that Lisa had booked for us instead.

I was still wearing my slumber party pajamas, and I was just waiting for Lisa to come out of the bathroom.

She said she just wants to freshen up before we go to bed, but I have no intention of sleeping until I have tasted my cravings.

I immediately took off my pajamas and left only my black lingerie, then went to where Lisa was.

As I slowly turned the knob to open the bathroom door, it made me smile, knowing that it wasn't locked.

🐥🐈💗💙💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 9.8K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...
4.2M 119K 52
"The whole idea was a mess, in fact it was stupid. To get married with someone who's practically a stranger to me was already an absurd concept. But...
829K 15.1K 43
Choi Lalisa Manoban is the CEO of MN company , she is 25 years old , she is a very rich person who from Manoban's family who is very famous in the wo...
600K 20.8K 45
When two old friends decided to arrange a marriage for their firstborns. A/n Edited | G!P Lisa x Female Reader