The perfect soulmate

By AsmaAsma966318

" It is only yet another missing case is it ?" Theo faber A talented detective who had solved many cases in h... More

The guidelines
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 13

13 2 2
By AsmaAsma966318

Theo and Kathy reached the venue.

"The venue is very beautiful. The lights are shining like stars at the entrance. But I preferred more lights and I would definitely avoid darkness as much as possible but it's alright nice . They are having this function on Alan's family farmhouse. It is really good .I always like engagements with fewer people. The more intimate the more special". Theo thought to himself.

" It's very pretty but I would prefer more lights ". Kathy says.

Theo smiled at her . " Yeah " .

Kathy takes out her phone and started to click pictures

After that they are done with photos. As they were entering. Lucy called out from behind.

" Good Evening Theo ".

" Hey Good evening Lucy"

" honey meet Lucy ".Theo said

Lucy smiled while kathy shook her hands " Nice to meet you Lucy. I am Kathryn ".

" Kathryn ".?? Lucy asked with a puzzle look .

" Kathy short for Kathryn. I promised they are the same ".

kathy loughs and says " Yeah it's right. it's really bad. Because now if anybody called me Kathryn it feels weird . it's all his fault ".

" It's not my fault that people like the nickname I gave my wife ".

Lucy smiled and says " Nice to meet you too .I have heard a lot about you kathy..oh sorry Kathryn ".

" No no it's OK you can call me kathy ".

" Yeah Yeah of course . Everyone should call you that in fact we should change it legally right my love ".

" Stop it come on let's go inside ".

They all go inside they see Stella standing and talking to some guests. After she finishes kathy and Theo go to her .

" Aww you are looking so pretty Stella. I can't believe you are going get engaged. I am so happy for you ".

" Thank you kathy "Stella said hugging kathy.

" Oh my . Alan will not be able to take his eyes off of you today".

Stella giggles and says " Oh so you were able to take your eyes off of kathy today "?.

kathy blushes " Stella?".

" Well I am not denying it ".Theo said with a cheeky smile.

kathy blushed again. Sophie loughs at her .

" So where is your dear fiance " Theo says.

" Here I am mate ".Alan says walking upto Sophie.

" Hello there kathy ,How are you? I haven't seen you for a while ".

" I am fine thank you but I don't think I have to ask how are you doing. ".Kathy says while looking at him.

" Right you are. I always knew you were too smart for him anyway ".Alan said.

Kathy loughs looking at Theo . " Now you have to be a little smart when your husband is the best in all he does. Isn't it right ".

Theo kisses her hand " You have to be the best for the best ".

" Ok Now stop or I will cry and my mascara will be ruined. You guys are soulmates for sure. Perfect soulmates ".

They heard someone calling Alan and Stella

Alan said " Excuse us
Love birds .You guys enjoy ".

Theo and Kathy sits at a table.

They heard a noise. On the table across from them .There was a little girl whose parents were trying to negotiate with her to eat .

kathy looks at them smiling.

Theo holds her hand "Missing your parents ". Theo said softly to her.

" I trouble them for food everyday. Even the day they......." Kathy didn't finish the sentence and a sadness occurred in her face but she still smiled.

Theo looks at her his eyes filled with compassion and empathy for her." You were just six ".

It was so weird they both didn't have parents but still it was so different. Theo whose parents were alive but they hated him he was unwanted but kathy her parents wanted her but her wasn't alive. As if the love of parents were something from a fantasy for them .

Kathy smiled " Ok Let's not get emotional today is a great day our friends are getting engaged ".

"That's more Like it " Theo said kissing her hands .

Theo sees Lucy wandering around.

Theo moved to call her .

" Why don't you call her here " Kathy said.

" Oh that's a great idea . Because I was totally going to told her to go away ".

" Theo!!" Kathy said annoyed.

Theo called Lucy to their table. Lucy came and sit down.

" Thank you for calling me or I would just wonder Like a ghost ".

Theo Kathy lough a little.

" So Lucy you recently joined Lavian . How do you feel working there ".

" Yeah it's nice, You will meet all kinds of people while working here. It's a different kind of work to deal with all of the people " .

" You will find these people everywhere" Kathy said.

" What do you do Kathy? ".Lucy says.

" I work at verglame ".

" She is the Head of the creative team".
Theo said .

"I love verglame ".

Kathy smiled.

" The recent collection was so gorgeous and the photoshoot idea so unique ".

" I am so glad you like our work ".

" Your job is so creative and fun ".

" Oh look who is saying what, you guys get to investigate people's personal information and belongings with legal permission ".

" Oh so who do you want to investigate?"Lucy said with a little lough.

" Taylor swift ".Theo said kathy said

" Yeah she just wants to have all her old and new song recordings "

" You love Tylor swift!!! ".

" You too !!!".

" She is my women crush ".

" Now nobody needs me in this table anymore ".

Kathy and Stella both loughs .

Theo suddenly sees someone " You guys continue I'll be right back ".

" Theo where are you going?".

" I am coming back in a minute "

Theo walk to the men and says " Mr Edward ".

" Oh hello Mr Feber ".

" What a small world right ".

" It is so did you find the thing?".

" I did all thanks to you, We now have a lead for this case ".

"I am glad I could help ".

" Umm when will you be seeing Mrs Lavender again? , I thought you could help me a little in fact Mrs Lavender a more ".

" I would love to but I am going away for work tomorrow. So I won't be seeing anyone until I come back. But I will contact you when I come back ".

" That would be great. Let me give you my number " .

" I will contact you when I am back "

" Thank you, it was nice seeing you ".

" See you Mr Feber ".

Theo goes to Alan .Alan and Stella were talking to some guests.

Alan noticed Theo " I will be right back Darling ". Alan said to Stella.

" What happened mate Are you lost "

" Come on Alan be serious ".

Alan chuckled " Ok what's wrong ".

" See that men in the Cream colour suit".

" Did he steal something from here?".

Theo gave him a annoying look.

" Ok ok what did he do ?".

"He is Mrs Lavender's physiatrist Mr Edward ".

" Is he ? " Alan looked at Edward in surprise.

" Yeah how do you know him ".

" I don't actually , he is a friend of Stella's father . I meet him today for the first time ".

" Oh ".

" You should back now Stella would be waiting for you "

" I bet she is ". Alan said smirking.

" I swear you would faint out of happiness go now ".Theo said with a cheeky smile pushing Alan's arm .

Theo turned around to go back to his table. He sees Kathy and Lucy talking.

Theo sees Kathy Loughing .He thought how beautiful she is looking. Her beautiful emerald green eyes are shining. And her contiguous lough .Which made his heart flutter .How easily she became friends with Lucy. She is so easy going. She makes everyone feel at ease. He never know someone eyes could speak so much . And looking at her beautiful eyes filled with love and kindness, passion which made him fall in love with her at first sight years ago .

Ahmhm Does Theo gave you butterflies
Did he ?

Uh no he didn't gave me or who knows

Happy reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 7.5K 20
With eleven missing women to find and six high-profile burglary cases to solve, the last thing Detective Nathan McNamara needs in his life is one mor...
112 15 10
A highly respected detective is on a mission to get the murderer of a famous business man. long story short detective rose well in love with the murd...
2.4K 200 14
When a dark situation leads Theo to the quiet village of Eden's Gate, where the residents are odd and the pool of friends severely lacking, he's less...
135K 7.5K 42
BOOK SIX. It's taken Laine Larsson nine years to admit the truth: she's a victim of sexual abuse. In coming to terms with those harrowing moments, s...