Dark Soul ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ‡

By GothNebula

Lila the evil woman that wanted Adrien to love him, he rejected her and she evilly put a curse on him to beco... More

Cursed For Eternity
Awaken
Ancestor meets Descendant
Nightclub
Claw Noir meets Ladybug
Feeling Cursed
School
Sabrina
Spoiled Brat
Fun Fair
Adrien Agreste
Chloe's Cruelty
Descendants
Abandon Theater
Exposed
Notre Dame
Protecting His Princess
Getting Along
Beauty Divine
Avenge
Murderer
Anti-Protection Potion
Threat
Masquerade Dance
Claw vs Lila
Lila Defeated
Night Protector

Cemetery

43 4 0
By GothNebula

Later that night, Claw Noir brought his lady to the cemetery to do an investigation. Of course, he did hypnotize the guards to sleep, or simply make a lie to leave that ghosts could pop out at their graves to haunt living souls.

"I hope your plan will work," Ladybug said.

"I'm not sure it will but what I do wanna know is why she's lurking near my family's graves. It's disrespectful of her to disturb their resting place" Claw Noir said before letting his hypnotized victim faint on the ground.

"Well, that's like playing with the dead" Ladybug said.

"And God is always the witness of everything He sees," Claw Noir said until he saw his father's grave but looked exactly the same.

His cat eyes turned neon blue for X-ray vision to see that his father's skeleton was missing a femur. Obviously, Lila never leaves a trace in plain sight but for him, he's not fooled.

"A femur is missing from my father's skeleton," He said to Ladybug.

"How can you tell?" Ladybug asked.

"X-ray vision" Claw Noir replied.

"Smart. And your mother's?" Ladybug said.

"Still in one piece," Claw Noir said.

"One piece doesn't mean the same as a dead skeleton, kitty. Whatever she's up to, it's like more than grave robbery when your parents have rotted into a skeleton for decades" Ladybug said.

"Must be something she's up to" Claw Noir said.

They were then surrounded by bewitched guards no longer they used to be anymore and Claw Noir could sense that Lila had taken their minds and souls, replacing it with reanimated dark magic of walking living bodies.

"Something tells me this is black magic," Ladybug said.

"And I do not like how soulless and mindless they are like zombies" Claw Noir posed.

"Lucky charm!" Ladybug summons her charm and catches it, "A scythe?" She got confused.

"As in killing them or being a reaper for it?" Claw Noir clawed the bewitched person's face.

"Maybe! But let's get dangerous!" Ladybug attacked the bewitched people.

"I'm so hungry for a blood snack!" Claw Noir smirked for blood to sink his fangs into. He grabs one of them and bites down his neck. Feeling stronger and refreshed when he feeds.

"HOOYAH!" He threw heavy punches at them.

Ladybug was not a killer but these men were no longer what they used to be anymore, she got no choice, "May God have mercy on your souls!" She sliced them.

"This is gonna get bloody! We gotta get the hell out of here!" Claw Noir said.

"Yes! At once!" Ladybug said and ran with him.

"This bitch really wants my undead ass for this! I am so done with her shit!" Claw Noir said before whacking them with his staff.

"It's time to show her the real power of bad luck!" Ladybug sliced one in half.

"This kitty is beyond bad luck and she's going straight to hell! All the way down to hell!" Claw Noir breaks another's neck.

"Yeah! Of course!" Ladybug finished the last one.

"Damn it, I hate her tricks. This is just like her bewitched goons that locked me in a coffin without a mind of their own" Claw Noir said before smelling any more of them.

"Yeah, when we find her, we'll finish her together," Ladybug said.

"First everyone needs to see the truth when she's exposed. She wears a wig and if she's at school, we need something to trigger the sprinklers to rain everywhere in the school" Claw Noir suggested.

"Looks like we need fire for that," Ladybug said.

"Too predictable for that" Claw Noir said.

"Yeah, or smoke," Ladybug said.

"Maybe Marinette can help. We just need to plan carefully. Lila is very good at avoiding trouble" Claw Noir said before feeling the rain pouring.

"Yeah, your princess I assume?" Ladybug said.

"I call her my princess because she's puuuuurrrrrrtty like one" Claw Noir said.

"You do have a weird taste. Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug fixed the damage in the cemetery.

"You hate bad boys, I like badass girls" Claw Noir smirked.

"Mmhmmm. But you're the one who inspired me to be a hero" Ladybug said.

"Technically Paw Noir did, not Claw Noir. Puuuurrrhaps I inspired you with my badass style" He flirted.

"Right of course. See you later" Ladybug swung away.

"Women" He chuckled before morphing into a bat to fly.

-

With Ladybug, she made it back home, "Spots off!" She detransformed to Marinette.

If Adrien and Claw Noir are the same person, it's very unlikely for him to beat that liar who put him through misery for over a century and the way his rage affects him, he can't handle it alone.

"Looks like he's going to need all the help he needs Tikki, even though I rebuffed him," Marinette said.

"But he deeply cares about the real you," Tikki said.

"Yes, he made sure Chloe lost all power over us," Marinette said.

"And he's very predictable to feed on his prey," Tikki said.

"Yes, he is," Marinette said.

"He does seem to take an interest in you," Tikki said.

"As his partner" Marinette replied.

"To ladybug he is but to Marinette, he's very overprotective of you," Tikki said.

As if on cue, she heard a thud on her roof and she guessed it's that mangey alley cat again looking for her.

"Is that you, Noir?" She asked.

"Indeed it is" Claw Noir lurked behind her.

"Agh!" She jumped by the lick on her neck, "Jeez, what the hell, man?!"

"Missed me, dark princess?" He teased.

"Please stop lurking near me again!" Marinette groans in annoyance at whatever he does to appear out of nowhere.

"Okay," Claw Noir replied.

"Why are you here? Got bored with biting everyone's asses or necks?" Marinette crossed her arms.

"Just to see how you're doing after I dethroned the school's queen bee," Claw Noir said.

"You may have fought her war but not her kingdom, kitty" Marinette rolled her eyes.

"True but if she gets out of control, the mayor will have to disown her and exile her. A daughter like that with no fear of punishment, that's a challenge. I still blame him for being a lousy father who never had the guts to discipline her when he's supposed to and here she is all grown and no longer a little girl anymore" Claw Noir paced her.

"Yeah, talk about irresponsibility," Marinette said.

"And everyone loves the youngest one, Zoe Lee. Unlike her mother, she has learned to make peace with her life rather than take her anger on anyone" Claw Noir said.

"Of course," Marinette said.

"Do you ever imagine having a dark knight to protect you from your nightmares all the time, my lovely princess?" Claw Noir purred.

"That is if he learns to behave like a good kitty," Marinette said.

"Mmhmmm?" Claw Noir climbs up her loft bed.

"I mean it" Marinette scratched his chin.

"Meow" Claw Noir closed his eyes.

"Damn it, you really have never been petted all your life," Marinette said.

"A few times yes" Claw Noir purred.

"And here I thought you would scratch anyone trying to let you," Marinette said.

"Not you of course," Claw Noir said.

"Silly Kitty" Marinette pets him more.

"Meow" He purred so loud that he so wanted to cuddle and hug her.

So he got on top of her, "Whoa, Kitty! Easy!" Marinette gasps.

"Meow" Claw Noir meowed.

"Don't be a bad kitty on me, vampire. I'm not dumb to fall for that" Marinette warned.

"Alright I get it," Claw Noir said.

"I don't get scared. If you try to bite my neck, your fangs are mine" Marinette warned him.

"I won't" Claw Noir replied.

"Why do you have to bite everyone's ass? To make more enemies for yourself or did you just do that for fun?" Marinette asked, still annoyed with his cocky attitude.

"Heh, you're very feisty whenever you think I bite everyone's ass off. Puuuurrrrrhaps to show that I'm undefeated all the time, my dear" He replied and snuggled her.

Marinette couldn't help but blush, "Why couldn't you just bite off my neck to feel satisfied?"

"It's not in my nature to bite heads off," Claw Noir said.

"But you need blood to live" Marinette rolled over to pin him, "And you need to be more gentle"

"Someone's fierce" Claw Noir smirked.

"Because I hate dumbasses always thinking the opposite of no. It pisses me off" Marinette said.

"My princess, I'm not one of those dumbasses. Unlike them, I respect your boundaries" Claw Noir said.

"Good, I hope Kim learned his lesson from being Chloe's puppet," Marinette said.

"I could've bitten him but not like this. Next time he does that again, his ass is mine to take" Claw Noir stroked her thighs.

"Okay. So far I'm satisfied Chloe has no power over us" Marinette blushed again.

"She still might get revenge but she's too foolish with her big damn mouth of hers" Claw Noir sits up to push her aside so he can move, "You, however, I'm still your dark guardian angel to make sure no harm comes to you"

"Yeah right" Marinette rolls her eyes.

"I care too much about you, princess" Claw Noir purred.

"There are better girls for you out there to become your brides" Marinette scoffed.

"None of them are in my taste," Claw Noir said.

"So why me? I don't get scared or intimidated. Obviously, you would become bored to give up on trying to scare me" Marinette said.

"I'm not trying to. I'm still adapting to the 21st century" Claw Noir plays with her pigtails.

"You can't always be too soft like your paws, kitty. For vampires, they don't always get too nice to mortal beings. I used to be nice before but Chloe destroyed me and I can no longer remember that feeling of being kind. The same goes for those who lose someone important, they go through the stages of grief" Marinette explained why she can't go back to the way she used to be.

"You're a little wrong there. You're really starting to warm up to me" Claw Noir said.

"I just kicked your ass with my intimidating words" Marinette rolled her eyes that he truly doesn't give up.

"Heh, my ass is undead, my dear. Your words are just too sexy to me" Claw Noir chuckled.

"Mmmhmm" Marinette slyly smirked.

The feline brought her close to waltz with her, hoping someday she could come to the masquerade ball.

"What are you doing?" Marinette asked.

"Teaching how it felt during 1885" Claw Noir said.

"Very old style if you came from Transylvania" Marinette went along with it.

"I've been there when I was human" Claw Noir slowly danced.

"Are you sure you didn't get bitten and become part of the vampire family?" Marinette teased.

"My dear, I'm a wild and untamed kitty cat. Feral cats go around to eat mice they can find" Claw Noir dipped her.

"Even the rats that are the pest" Marinette was pulled up.

"And I hate rats" Claw Noir waltzed, held her arm out and they moved in that direction. Then he spun her slowly.

"By the way, what did Cerise try to do to you? That day you walked in sunlight" Marinette asked.

"She was gonna try to expose me with her video. I had to destroy her recording" Claw Noir dipped her again.

"Well, good job there, Kitty," Marinette said.

"Thanks" He got his chin scratched, "Now then, I must go. I need a plan to expose that liar for everyone to see who she truly is" Claw Noir does his finger salute before morphing into a bat to fly out the window.

As he left, an orange rose was lying on the loft bed, symbolizing enthusiasm and fascination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 388 10
Marinette is done. She is exhausted, tired of lying to everyone, tired of feeling so alone. Tired of everything. And one day, after a particularly ba...
6.8K 160 19
Monarch's madness lead to a disaster that killed Adrien Agreste. First his wife and now his son, it made him realize what he has until it's gone. Tha...
6.2K 151 17
Claw Noir hates his father and decides to run away to become a criminal on his own. As much as he likes the gothic baker girl, he doesn't know she's...
13.9K 266 18
Cat Noir the 140 year old vampire and protector of Paris hunting for bad blood every night. But that all changes when a beautiful lady steps into his...