๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฏ๐™š | (...

Par Leyah_eroticstories

๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๏ฟฝ... Plus

โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท & ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผยฉโž
๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“ž๐“›๐“ž๐“–๐“ค๐“”๐Ÿ“
Chapter. ยน
Chapter. ยฒ
Chapter. ยณ
Chapter. โด
Chapter. โต
Chapter. โถ
Chapter. โท
Chapter. โธ
Chapter. โน
Chapter.. ยนโฐ
Chapter. ยนยน
Chapter.. ยนยฒ
Chapter. ยนยณ
Chapter. ยนโด
Chapter. ยนโต
Chapter.. ยนโถ
Chapter. ยนโท
Chapter. ยนโธ
Chapter.. ยนโน
Chapter. ยฒโฐ
Chapter. ยฒยน
Chapter. ยฒยฒ
Chapter. ยฒยณ
Chapter. ยฒโด
Chapter.. ยฒโต
Chapter. ยฒโถ
Chapter. ยฒโท
Chapter. ยฒโธ
Chapter.. ยณโฐ
แƒฆ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ..แƒฆ
[Book Three] Sequel-๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’Œ

Chapter. ยฒโน

1.9K 96 46
Par Leyah_eroticstories

Azurra P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of helicopters flying over my head and Fire barking loudly.

I was so tired that I fell asleep with my head resting on the car part that I was using for my balance.

I grinned when I saw the helicopters, knowing my dad owns them after seeing the name Santos written across them.

"They're here for us, boy." I say happily as Fire barks even louder, like he understood. "We're down here!" I scream loudly, even though I'm sure they can't hear us.

After a couple minutes, the helicopters started searching lower and lower. Then I heard someone shout that indicates that they saw us and I couldn't tell you how happy I am at this moment.

The sound of the loud helicopter rang my ears as they threw down a leader for me. I hung onto it and pulled my feet on it before trying to lift Fire with me.

I couldn't do it though.

Fire was too heavy to lift and I huffed, getting back into the water. I couldn't just leave him here, so I decided to stay where I am if I can't get him on it.

I saw dad's confused face as he waited for me to come up.

"Azurra, I'm happy you're alive but I'll drown you myself if you don't climb the damn ladder girl." He curses at me.

"I can't, Fire can't climb and I can't lift him." I huff and he glares at me.

His eyes widened as he looked behind me, "Oh shit, a shark is coming. A fucking shark, he's coming." He shouted and everyone started going crazy. "Get out now!"

Screams could be heard from the four helicopters.

I started screaming and kicking my foot, while Fire was barking in my eardrum.

I'm gonna die, oh God.

I tried climbing back on the ladder, only to fall right back into the water with Fire.

It was all chaos, that was until dad started laughing loudly, "Oh my God, that shit was so funny. I got y'all, it's April fools day."

Is this man serious right now?

He almost gave me a heart attack and thinks it's funny.

"Seriously Sander?" Mom was upset as she pushed him out of the helicopter.

He screamed as he landed into the water, gasping. "What the fuck? What if I couldn't swim?"

Mom shrugs, "You drown and we bury you, end of the story."

"Burnnnn." Uncle Benjamin laughed as well as the rest.

Dad rolled his eyes at them and pushed me up on the ladder as he picked up Fire who was barking at him and dad looked like he wanted to cut his tongue out.

"Don't even think about it." I warned him and he sighed.

"I wasn't even thinking about anything."

Liar.

I finally got in the helicopter and was attacked with a hug from mom. "I'm so happy you're okay." I laugh and hug her back. "Who's this?"

I squeal and hug Fire as dad finally reached up with him. "This is Fire, mine and Blaze's first child."

Dad coughed loudly and mom slapped his back for him.

"You have got to be fucking with me." He mumbles to himself.

"He's so cute." Mom gushes as she pet Fire's head who whined. "Did grandpa help you up?" She asked him, referring to dad.

Dad gasped, "I must be hallucinating, because I know to God you're not calling me a grandpa. I can't be a fucking grandpa, I'm not even that old."

I laugh loudly.

"Grandpa Sander," Rome snickered over in the other helicopter.

Dad hissed and glared at him, "When I get out of this shit, I'm gonna roast your fat head for dinner and give it to the dog."

I ignored their banter and looked over at the other helicopter to see Blaze who was grinning at me.

My eyes widened and I blew a kiss at him, he catches it and slammed it over his chest where his heart is located and I giggled.

He's so silly.

I can't wait to hug him and kiss him.

And fuck him.

"Are you excited to meet your dad?" I asked Fire who started wiggling his tail." I'll take that as a yes."

We set off and it took only a couple minutes to land back at the house. I got down from the helicopter and ran over to Blaze who caught me in his arms.

Fire ran behind me, well more likely hopped because of his wound and jumped on us, making us tumble down together.

He licked Blaze's face who scrunched his face up in disgust. "The fuck?"

I grin, "Meet our first child, Fire."

His eyes widened, "Azurra, are you insane?"

"I don't think so."

He shook his head, looking back at Fire. "I don't even wanna know where you got him from. Hi boy." He scratched behind Fire's ears who happily took it.

"I missed you." I pecked his lips and he smiled.

"I missed you too, jail was so boring." He rolled his eyes.

My eyes lit up, "Did you drop the soap?"

He frowns, "Um what?"

"Why didn't you tell me you're bisexual?"

His eyes widened in surprise, "Where did you get that from? I'm not bisexual."

Boring.

"But—"

"I'm pansexual."

I gasp in surprise, "Oh, so you're gender-blind?"

He shrugs, "I guess, but I'm not attracted to anyone but you."

"That's so hot." I whispered in his ear, "Will I ever get to see you fucking a man or a man fucking you? Wait, are you top or bottom with a man?"

"Azurra!"

I was only playing with him to be honest and he knew it.

I could never share him with anyone for that matter.

I laugh, "I'm just joking baby, you're only mine." I say as we get up and enter the house. "Austin told me that you guys—"

He shook his head and cut me off, "First of all, I didn't know what I did okay. I don't remember anything of that night, I just remembered waking up beside him."

"Isn't it beautiful when you can love both genders?" I said in awe.

He laughed, "You gay as shit."

"And you." I stuck my tongue out at him and he pulled me into a kiss.

"Hm, we both gay as fuck." We both laughed as we pulled away. "But how did Austin tell you that? You saw him?"

I began telling him what had happened when he got arrested and what I did. I told him how Autin texted me and sent me an address. I told him what happened when I got there and everything else.

"That son of a bitch, he was the one who drugged me." He scoffed, "I should've known that bitch wanted my good dick."

I laugh loudly and scoff at his cockiness.

"No, but seriously. He fouls for doing that shit, all he had to do was ask, though it would be a no." He shrugs as he gets us into the shower.

"You still didn't answer me, were you top or bottom?"

He smirks, "Mind ya damn business, woman."

"The house is amazing." I said happily as we walked inside, looking at the views.

Blaze nods, "Yeah, I gotta admit that it's luxurious too."

We both argued this morning and that was only because I wanted to pay for the house myself. He cursed at me that he wanted to pay also, so in the end, we both decided that we will each pay half for it so it'll be fair.

The master bedroom was out of this world, I loved it and it will be our room obviously.

We couldn't bring Fire with us because we left him at the vet doctor to get his wound treated. We're gonna get him after he's finished getting treated.

I spun around to find Blaze staring at me, "What?"

"Yo' look so pretty, darling." He licked his lips and I blush. "Why yo' ass glowing so much?"

I shrug, "I'm just happy right now, everything I've ever wanted I'm getting and my dreams are coming through. I have you, I'm about to graduate from Uni, I'm rich, we about to get our family."

He chuckled, pulling me to him, "Hm, that does sound wonderful, princess treatment type shit."

I giggled, "Exactly."

"I love you, so damn much." He stated, "You know that right? You better know that shit, bruh."

I blush again, "I do know, I love you even more."

His eyes widened, "I forgot to tell you, I saw Zen's girl the night we rescued you."

I squeal, "What does she look like?"

"You too fucking mix up bitch." He smirks.

I frown, then pout, "You're the one who brought it up, I didn't even know."

We walked out of our new brand house. We already paid for it and already owned it now. All we had to do was move in, which is what we are about to do later.

"Cause I know yo' ass loves people's business." He snorted.

"Bitch, I'll strangle you in your sleep if you keep calling me out like that." I huff.

"Okay, chill bruh." He held his hand up, "She looked cool though, definitely older than Kaizen."

I raised a brow, "She's pretty?"

He shrugs, "I don't know."

"You don't know?"

He nods, "I'm not about to fall in this trap again, Azu."

I let out a laugh, remembering when I had seen a girl in the mall one day and asked him if she was pretty and he said yes. I edged him on for a whole week without letting him cum and it was torturous for him.

He seriously cried.

I swear he did.

"It's not a trap this time."

He looked at me suspiciously, "Okay fine, she's pretty, white though but pretty blonde and definitely older."

"Obviously she's older, if she's Aurelia's mother." I chuckled and his eyes widened.

"She's what?"

"Now who loves people's business?" I smirk.

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

We got to the supermarket to get some groceries, because we're about to move into a new home and we have absolutely nothing in the fridge or pantry at this point.

Blaze pushed the cart as I took up everything we need. I squealed when I saw the pepper bigfoot snacks and took up six of them. I had always loved these and I'll never stop.

"Hey guys." I heard a voice called out to us and we turned around to see Cassy. The girl who helped Blaze at the party when he was drugged and I grin.

"Hi girl." I said as she hugged me and I hugged back.

She hugged Blaze as well. "You both looked so cute together." She gushed as she looked at us.

"Thank you." I smiled, then looked at the girl beside her. "Is this your girlfriend?"

Cassy laughed, "No, this is my friend actually. Kenya, this is Blaze and Azurra."

She waved to us and I realized she kept looking at me with lustful eyes.

Oh?

"You like me or something?" I blurted out and her eyes widened.

"Huh?"

"Why you keep staring at me like you wanna fuck me? I mean, I've never—" Blaze pulled me up to him and I snorted at his jealousy.

The girl remained silent.

Cassy laughs, "She likes girls, same as me. Unless you like girls too," then she paused, "Hm, we all could do a three—"

Ouu, I love girls.

"Hell no, we're leaving." Blaze dragged me away while pushing the cart as they both laughed.

"You can join too, Blaze." They shouted at Blaze in a joking manner.

He huffs and dragged me further away.

"Really baby, what if I wanted to rub my clit on another cli—"

"Azurra! Shut up." He glares at me.

"What?" I ask, "I can always find you a guy to rub your balls on his bal—"

He pushed his thumb in my mouth to shut me up and I sucked on it, which made him pull it out with a sigh.

"Jesus christ." He mumbled to himself.

I was only playing around with him though, I would never do any of those things I just said. I'm way too obsessed with my baby for that, I'd rather kill us both first.

"Stay away from girls," He warned me, "And men, as a matter of fact, stay away from everyone."

I shrug, "Okay baby."

A white dude walked up to us, "Hey, would you like to be friends?" He asked Blaze as licked his lips.

Blaze seem surprised, "Um sur—"

"No, he's good. He has lots of friends already. Bye!" I pulled Blaze away and he frowned.

"I don't have any friends left, Azurra. I could've just made one and you spoiled it." His frown deepens.

"He wanted to get you in bed, not to be your friend."

He chuckled, "You're getting paranoid, why in the hell would he want me in bed?"

"To fuck you, duh." I say with certainty. "He wanted your black, gorgeous, big juicy—"

“Azurra, keep quiet.” He warned with a glare and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine."

Blaze shook his head, then smirk as if he figured something out, "Really baby, what if I wanted to rub my dick on his dic—"

I groaned when he tried following what I had said before and he chuckled.

"Okay, I get it. Shut up now!"

"Just playing." He snorted.

This is what I love about us, no judging or anything when it comes to each other. We joke and no one ever takes it seriously.

He's truly my soul mate.

Lol.

One last chapter after this, then the Epilogue.🥹😫 sorry guys, this book about to end.😭

I didn't enjoy it like Burning Desire, but whatever.🤷‍♀️

Burning Obsession (Kaizen book) is about to top all two though, I promise.🥵🚶‍♀️

See you in the next chapter.....🦋
I'll probably finish it all today.🤌🏼

Leyah.🩷

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

77.4K 4.7K 34
He nips my ear then starts kisses my jaw and round my cheek, I can't help but turn into him, wanting to feel his lips on mine. My knees were weakenin...
43.6K 5.7K 93
"So, ready to make your wish?" I smiled, though my stomach was doing flips. He sighed miserably. "This would be the most weirdest request anyone has...
271K 4K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...
871K 26.7K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...