TOGETHER -The opposes

By Anniiewritess

✨A girl wanted to be free meets A boy wanted to be kept✨ More

INTRODUCTION
DEDICATION
PROLOGUE
Aesthetics
Chapter one - The pov
Ch-2 (TUMBLE TO EACHOTHER)
Ch-3 (The spoony talk)
Ch-4 (Past notion)
Ch-6 (Her home)
Ch-7 (Pleasures)
Ch-8 ( Gathering)
Ch-9 (Strange prattle)
Ch-10 (Minding her rhythms)
Ch-11 (Keen on talks)

Ch-5 (Denial as acceptance)

7 2 0
By Anniiewritess

Samaksh's pov

"Oh shut up i don't have time for your jokes"

He said........my competitor and his son was just like him fucking girls, asking for dates, for sex and whatever and I also do have a problem with this now. I was already keeping an eye on him but I didn't done anything in the past. I don't really care whatever he has done in the padt but now I gotta take action because he was going more and more personal to me. His father was one of my competitor because he hs a his own company that profits a lot, usually we don't communicate, we just have a silent rivalry nowadays he was getting into personal in my life so I have to take a step, a step that will ruin his life.

"Jokes hm?" I said freely

"Yk what" Making him curious is feeling so good.

Currently I was so busy with my business schedule but I spended my time on this bastard I didn't really have a personal problem with him but he made it personal so not my fault its his fault.

"Just take a look" I said while smirking

I mocked at him and he was barely able to say anything as he was over confidence that made him broke himself but for me it was fun because he deserves it.

I showed him his son tied on the chair by ropes dead, lovely.

"W-what i-i" he is stuttered or I can say he got a scared, scared of me because why not

"Sh no-no-no don't cry-don't cry you should have apologized to me earlier"

I mocked again at him, his son was dead or you can say murdered by me of course. Aditya Malhotra he was the one who tried to flirt with Ella too and how can someone will be able to do it when I am existing. I know both of them well. He used to Bully his classmates but that thing got leaked on internet so he is stopped it for his dad reputation, its already gone. And once I saw his dad in a meeting and I was also presented there he kept talking shit and things out of context the whole family is dumb as always I did whatever he deserved.

The team terminators is made by me because of these shitty ass mens. It only have four members me, Lakshya, masker and one unknown. We used to kill child traffickers human traffickers and rapist but nowadays we all were busy so I shut it down for a while.

"I will kill you" He yelled at me and ran towards me but my bodyguard caught him and gave anesthetic to him to made him faint so we don't have to struggle while taking him back to his house.

"Don't you think it's too much for a girl"
Atharv said while furrowing his eyebrows and I realised that he just flirted with Ella and in response her friend already gave him enough for that but no I didn't did this for her. I did this because he was a rapist too. I did what the team terminators do. it's not for Ella. She's an exception convencing myself.

"N-no I didn't did this for her" I said

"Oh well I had never ever seen Samaksh Anand stuttering hmm?" He said

"Hey! Wait but-- " I tried to explain him but he just kept going so I stopped but I will never kill someone for Ella she is just a random person she's an exception

I was so confused because I can't choose in which phase I am denial or faking. Both are out of my acceptance anyways.

I made my way to my house with athrav I didn't started a conversation because he was just standing outside chatting with someone in his phone. I don't care but I really want to know who the f*** is he chatting 24/7.
Maybe his girlfriend. but he'll surely tell me if he got one.

We both were on our bikes on the road but suddenly 2 girls came in front of us and made us stop our bikes it was already dark outside so we weren't able to see their faces but then athrav flashed his bikelite towards them.

Ruhi, Ella. What the actual fuck? they were doing outside this late.

"You, wtf are you two doing here this late" Athrav said loudly before me because I was just going to ask the same fucking question. Smart brains, works same.

"We were shopping, nothing else" Ella said as if it's not a big deal.

"Are you kidding me? You're father? What about your father huh, he'll kill you both, idiots" Athrav replied and I was just on my bike watching the drama to be honest my plan was just to go home, work a Lil, a glass of wine, sleep. But what can I say now. It happened first time since 6 months that I got free before 1a.m but it is what it is.

"He's already gone somewhere for 3 days and the main security guard is in our teammmm hehe" Ella said

"Oh, so is this a game? Athrav is not yelling at you two because of your dad or your security guard whatever it is he's concerned because you guys were roaming outside late and so is me" i replied to Ella

"B-but---" Ella was going to say something but Ruhi had already hoped on athrav's bike and she was still standing there, we are all ready to go without Ella, fun.

"I'm going" i said intentionally to make Ella Worried about how she'll go to home

"Hey what do you mean pick Ella too" ruhi shouted at me

"Hey, shut the fuck up, I was just kidding dumb" i mocked at her as athrav glared at me as if I said something wrong. I didn't. She just can't take jokes.

"Who do you thi----"

"Stop!" Ella yelled it was already late and I don't want to waste my timing arguing with her. Athrav started his bike and he left with ruhi. Ella came up to me and was going to hop on but I started my bike and took it a little further.

"Hey, stop! What are you doing!?" She said

"Oh, hop on now" I said to her as if nothing happened she came towards my bike and i did it again, ahh love teasing her.

"What is wrong with you, it's okay If you don't want to drop me to my house I can go by myself" she said being annoyed by me. I let her go and she starts going away.

After 15 minutes

"So little Miss can't find a taxi" I mocked at her

"Shut up and go to your home I said na I can go by myselffff" she said streching the sentence.

After convincing her to hop on from 15 more minutes she'd finally agreed. I can see it on her face that she's already sleppy and tried i shouldn't have done that.
Anyways.

"Wear my helmet" i gestured her to take the helmet.

"But what about you?" She asked

"Just wear it" i said and she wore it hesitantly

"Hold me tight, I'll speed up" i told her.

"Got it" she replied

she sat holding me, i started the bike. I don't know why but I'm feeling that I'm nervous. No it's not me. I speed up and her hold got tight around my waist and the cold night wind whipped my face. A Shiver went down my body.

She was totally silent not even moving a bit I guess she fall asleep. Well I also wanted to see her asleep...how could she be sleeping, lips parted apart a Lil and rest face anyways focus on driving. Wtf am i even thinking, I think I need to check up my brain.
Heart

We reached to her house. I got off my bike and quickly put a hand on her upper chest so that she will not fell down and not letting her feel comfortable. I set up my bike stand and grabbed her back with my right arm and picked her up.

She was peacefully sleeping, her one hand was down and one was on my chest. I rang the bell of the door and ruhi opened it as athrav dropped her earlier.

"Whatt???!" She said loudly

"Shh can't you see she's sleeping? Blind or something?" I said mocking her, she kept standing there.

"Side hatogi ya nahi?" Embarrassment itched on her face, finnally she realised that she is being insulted.
(will you step aside or not?)

She step aside and I took her into her room and put her down on the bed.

"Uhmm w-ait" she said in her sleepy voice that turned me on. Whatever I say often, but she is cute. Can't deny the fact.

"Hmm? You're awake?" I said and she didn't responded, a strand of her hair was on her face so i removed it from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

She was looking beautiful this way. Everyway. I said what I said. Beautiful, admirable. She looks exactly like a white cat under sunlight even in the night. Her pink lips and a perfect button nose. Her aura is light.

Elora's pov

"Wait no no no nooo, tell me this is not true" I said hurriedly

"Gurl calm down" ruhi replied

"So this is not true uhff" I said catching my breath

"It is." Ruhi replied

"What but arhhhgg help no this is not true why the fuck i slept, arhgggggg why didn't you killed himm"

"Gurlll I said shut the fuck up I was shocked too because you don't sleep around boys but I didn't told him that" she said

"Ok ok okkk good, don't tell him" i said

"But now I have a question" she said dramaticly

"No not the one I'm thinking too" i replied

"Why did you slept on his bike, from what I know you kind of have a trauma or you're scared to sleep around mens, wait don't tell me that you passed that trauma, yayyy I'm so happy for you" she said

"Hey wait wait don't make your own theories bitchhh" i cursed at her.

"So what?" She asked

"I don't know" i said dryly and walked downstairs hurriedly because we were already late.

"Hey wait answer my question" she shouted

"We're lateeeeee" i shouted back too.

I didn't actually remember anything from last night, I just remember that I hop on his bike and a big ass full stopp after that. I was literally just embarrassed cause why did I even slept on his bike and why would he even pick me up in his arms without disturbing my sleep. And why would he even thought of not disturbing my sleep like he could just woke me up. Only he can answer these questions but I don't really have that much courage to ask him these questions. The day i will have that courage will be the day when cows will start flying in the sky and birds will run on the streets. The weirdest way i could ever imagine.

I got down for the breakfast and I saw my father, yeah my dad, who had gone somewhere for 3days but it's only been 1day and he's here. Ugh why though--?
My gut feeling was odd I was feeling like something bad is gonna happen. What if my dad got to know about yesterday night...... I'm pretty fucking sure that he won't show mercy on me not even a bit. Anxious. Hands are shaking. Fuck it.

Staycalmstaycalmstaycalm

I step forward with a deep breath, my dad and everyone were sitting on the chair waiting for breakfast. I adjusted my chair and sat on it while cleaning my throat cutting out the silence.

"Hey, good morning dad" I said and got no response Vani glanced at me and comforting me with her gestures.

Chachi came up with Breakfast and ruhi also came.

Everyone starts to eat so as me, I was still scared like what if he beat me, arhg no-no-no.
I'm older now. Ruhi also came with me for shopping but as I know dad will do nothing to her except telling her not to do it again. I don't have a problem with her, i just love her so much. The only person with whom I have my biggest problem is my dad and he also have a problem with me like whyyyy!?

"Ella.....I have to talk to you about something in evening, got it?" He said, fuck dude. The chances of something bad got higher or I can say something bad will definitely happen. To me. As always.

"O-kk dad" i replied trying so hard to not cry right now.

Me and my sisters were on our way for college, i was still scared, I wish I had a button to skip this day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So this is it for today 👀
I hope you guys liked it, make sure to vote and comment

Follow me on insta

What's your opinion on Samaksh's new side in this chapter hmmm?👀😭

2200 words+

Next chapter will be a Lil depressing😶

Till then bye bye and take care!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2.1K 33
Hosie neighbor au. (Bad at descriptions)
249 10 14
Enemies to lovers Slowburn
317 31 4
what if...
219K 7.2K 26
❝ you're stuck in my head and i can't get you out of it, if i could do it all again, i know i'd go back to you ❞ where a sixteen year old boy realise...