My Brother's Teammate | Lando...

By papayahaze

Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to dr... More

New Beginnings
Sliding In
Start Your Engines
Let Him Cook!
Unexpected Chauffeur
Pinky Promises
Couch Cuddles
Fever Dreams
Forced Isolation
Home Again
A Ghost From The Past
Glorified Tourists
Family Secrets
Meet the Piastri's
Life's a Beach
Paddock Surprises
Garage Banter
DRS (Danny Ric Supremacy)
U Are My High

One Last Hurrah

1.1K 25 2
By papayahaze

Over the next couple days, Alexis' brain was only filled with thoughts of Lando. How they'd managed to become so close within such a short span of time baffled her. Typically, it took the girl a long time to open up and let someone in, especially a man, yet Lando was breaking down all of her barriers.

She kept going back to that moment after dinner at his place, when they were so close to one another. If Max hadn't of walked in, what would have happened? Would they have kissed? Alexis' stomach erupted with butterflies just at the mere thought of that.

What made her butterflies even worse, however, was the fact that Alexis was currently getting ready for a night out on the town with Lando, Oscar and a few others.

Oscar had told her about it the previous day; a few of the other F1 drivers and Lando's mates were all going out one last time before the 2023 season was to begin. They all wanted to celebrate and party before they had to get serious and focus on the task at hand.

Lily unfortunately couldn't make it because she had an important assignment for university due and wanted to focus all of her attention on that, which meant that Alexis was going into the night only knowing Oscar and Lando. She had of course met Max briefly when she was at Lando's house, but the fact she was going out with mostly strangers made her slightly nervous. She didn't want to have to hang off of Oscar and Lando the whole night, forcing them to practically babysit her.

Alexis did wonder if she should just cancel and stay in, but then told herself that she didn't move to the other side of the world to just live inside the flat; she had to push herself out of her comfort zone and try new things.

So, in her best little black dress and heels, Alexis joined her brother in waiting downstairs for the private car to pick them up to take them to club, shivering as her outfit wasn't the most practical choice for waiting out in the cold.

"I told ya you should've brought a jacket." Oscar mumbled.

"Shut up." Alexis muttered, her teeth almost chattering. She crossed her arms over her chest, in an attempt to provide herself with some warmth.

"Don't ask me to give you mine then!" Oscar responded.

"I won't." Alexis smiled sarcastically at him, as he only rolled his eyes at her in response.

Luckily for the girl, a black van pulled up, the door to the back opening to Alex Albon beckoning them in.

"Hey, you guys! Get in!" Alex waved, as Oscar and Alexis clambered into the vehicle.

Once the door was closed again, Oscar took a seat, the only open spot left for Alexis being next to Lando. Naturally. Before Alexis could get to her seat however, the driver took off, causing her to fall right onto Lando's lap.

Lando's hands immediately went to Alexis' hips to steady her, her face scarlet red. None of the others in the van seemed to take notice, or even care, but it didn't make her feel any less embarrassed. She could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck, as he leaned in to whisper in her ear, "If you wanted to sit on me, all you had to do was ask."

With that Alexis couldn't have moved faster to get herself off of Lando's lap and to the vacant seat next to him, her skin burning where his hands were touching her mere seconds ago. His cheeks were also very flushed, not expecting the intimate contact. Once he got a better look at her as she sat next to him, his jaw almost dropped. She looked so good; Lando felt drunk just looking at her.

"That was an accident and you know it was, Norris."

Lando shrugged, "I still enjoyed it."

This was boy was literally going to be the death of her.

The van soon pulled up in front of an extremely popular London night club, the bass already pumping from the outside. Alexis followed the group as they strolled right up to the front, completely skipping the line. Lando leaned in to speak to the security guard, who took a look over everyone in their party, before moving aside and ushering them all through.

Once inside, they were escorted to a VIP booth in a restricted section of the club, which had its own private bar. The boys all went up to get drinks, which left Alexis alone with the other three girls in attendance.

The girl to her right said, "Hey, Alexis, right? I'm Lily. This here is Carmen, and that's Pietra." Lily introduced everyone, making Alexis feel a lot more at ease.

"So good to finally meet you!"

"We've only heard good things, of course."

"Really?" Alexis scrunched her nose up in confusion, "From who?"

Their conversation was interrupted however, by Lando bringing over a tray of shots.

"Enough yapping, more drinking." Lando ordered, shoving the shots into everyone's hands.

After a few more shots, Alexis was nursing a glass of champagne, as she was sat next to Oscar and Lily, Alex's girlfriend. She was introduced to the rest of the group formally; Alex Albon, George Russell, Max, who she already knew, and Lando's other friend Morgan, who they only ever called Ginge.

Alexis and Lily were getting along like a house on fire; it was like they'd known each other their whole lives. From talking about their careers to past relationships and everything else in between, Alexis was so glad to finally have made a friend in London. Carmen and Pietra were so sweet and welcoming too; the girl couldn't have asked to be surrounded by better women on her first official night out since moving overseas.

Soon, the girls got tired of just sitting around in a booth chatting, so decided to leave the VIP area to head to the dance floor. Without telling the guys, they ran off, a giggling and drunk mess, stumbling into the crowd of swaying bodies. They had their arms around each other or held hands as they danced along to the beat of the music.

Alexis hadn't had this much fun in a long time. Of course, she'd had great nights out in Melbourne with Isabelle and Erin, but nothing could top this. Soon a guy was approaching the group, whispering in the ear of Carmen, before she pointed to Alexis and he was making his way over to her. He introduced himself, but Alexis didn't quite catch his name over the noise. Nevertheless she took the opportunity to put her arms around his neck and began to dance with him, his hands settling on her waist.

She drunkenly swayed with him, enjoying his company. He was good looking, and seemed like a lot of fun. He twirled her around at one point, making her laugh but also almost stumble over in her heels. Alexis had been dancing with him for a few songs now, as Lily, Carmen and Pietra were nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, Alexis felt another pair of arms wrap around her waist from behind, pulling her backwards until she hit a firm body. Once the familiar scent hit her, she immediately knew who it was.

"Sorry dude, didn't know she had a boyfriend."

"All good, man."

Just as quick as he'd appeared, the guy disappeared off into the crowd. Alexis spun, coming face to face with Lando Norris, who had a devilish look on his face. He hadn't let go of her, his arms wrapped firmly around her waist, his hands resting on the small of her back.

"What the hell was that, Norris?" Alexis narrowed her drunk eyes at him.

"He looked like he was bugging you." Lando shrugged.

"He wasn't."

"Oh, well. He's gone now. Too bad." Lando said without an inch of sympathy in his voice.

"What do you think you're doing?" Alexis said to him.

Lando removed his arms from the girl for only a second, to grab Alexis' arms and place them around his neck, before he securely put his hands on her hips, pulling her in closer.

"I'm dancing." Lando grinned wickedly as he began to move along to the music, tugging on her hips to make her dance too.

Alexis laughed, "You're an idiot."

Lando leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Yeah, but you like it."

The whisper sent chills down Alexis' spine. All of a sudden she couldn't hear the music, and she couldn't feel the people moving around her. It was only her and Lando, as his darkened eyes stared down at her.

"You look fucking incredible tonight, Al." Lando said with a lick of his lips.

Alexis' eyes flickered down to his lips, before returning back to his eyes, as she said, "You don't look too bad yourself."

Lando grinned, before he took her hand, dragging her through the crowd and back up to the VIP area where the rest of the group was sat. Alexis dropped Lando's hand once they were in front of everyone, as she plopped down next to Carmen.

"Found her, guys." Lando announced as he sat across from Alexis, next to Max.

"That guy you were dancing with was so cute, Alexis!" Carmen said to her.

Alexis didn't take her eyes off of Lando as she answered Carmen, "Yeah, he was."

———🏎️———

alexis_piastri has posted!

tagged: pietra.pilao, lilymhe, and carmenmmundt
🔘⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪🔘⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️️

⚪️⚪️🔘⚪️⚪️⚪️

tagged: alex_albon
⚪️⚪️⚪️🔘⚪️⚪️

tagged: carmenmmundt and georgerussell63
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔘⚪️

tagged: maxfewtrell
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️🔘

Liked by landonorris, georgerussell63 and 1,485 others

alexis_piastri: I will never look at a tequila shot the same way ever again

View comments...

user1: The girls hanging with Alexis is so sweet!

maxfewtrell: That last photo of me is a crime. You'll be hearing from my lawyers
> angryginge13: I'm his lawyer. Can confirm we'll be in touch

user2: Not Alexis going out with Lando and Oscar and including pics of everyone except Lando and Oscar 😂

user3: Stop we were literally at that same club last night!!!

pietra.pilao: 💋💋

carmenmmundt: Such a great night 🤍
> lilymhe: I second this!
>> alexis_piastri: You guys 🥹 Another night like this soon please!

———🏎️———

Two days later, Oscar was flying out to Bahrain for preseason testing. Alexis and Lily took him to the airport in the morning to see him off, although they would see him later when they arrived in Bahrain for the first race in the 2023 Grand Prix season. Lily was due to fly out two days before Alexis was, as Alexis felt she was already intruding enough on their relationship she wanted to give them as much time to themselves as possible before she arrived.

Oscar drove them there, and Lily was to drive them back, as Alexis wasn't too confident in driving on the U.K. roads as of yet. When they pulled up in the five-minute parking for departures, they all got out of the car. Oscar grabbed all of his luggage from the boot, as the girls prepared to bid him farewell.

Alexis pulled him into a hug, patting him on the back before releasing him. "Stay safe, okay? Text Lil when you get there."

Oscar nodded, "Yeah, I will. Thanks."

Alexis decided to give the couple some privacy to say goodbye, as she hopped back into the passenger seat of the car to wait for Lily. She got into the drivers seat a couple minutes later, smiling at Alexis before pulling away and heading back home.

"You okay, Lily?" Alexis asked softly.

Lily turned her head to Alexis momentarily with a reassuring smile, before turning her eyes back on the road, "Yeah. I'll be fine."

———🏎️———

As Alexis was in her bed about to fall asleep that night, her phone started buzzing. Rubbing her eyes as they adjusted to the bright light in the dark room, she grabbed her phone and unlocked it.

Norris
where are you?
Norris
I thought you were
coming to Bahrain
Norris
Oscar said you weren't
on the flight with him

Al
I'll be there
Al
I'm coming next week

Norris
oh
Norris
I thought you'd be here
for preseason

Al
Nah
Al
I didn't wanna get in the
way of everything you
know

Norris
you wouldn't be in the
way

Al
Sounds like someone
misses me already

Norris
what? no
Norris
was just curious
that's all

Al
I'm getting in next
Thursday night
Al
If you were curious

Norris
that's so far away

Al
I'll be there before
you know it

Norris
can't wait

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 2.5K 59
Amalia, Lewis Hamilton's sister, is a difficult 17-year-old with a complicated past and she hates many things. But the thing she hates the most is he...
80.9K 1.1K 41
Gabi Norris sister of Lando Norris gets hired to work as a photographer for various teams in which she makes some good friends and some who may even...
285K 11.4K 58
Lando Norris is a prominent talent in Formula 1 at the young age of 22 years old. People either love him or hate him. Eleanor Badden Norris is Lando'...
17K 359 17
idk how to write a description but oh well :') its based on the time of the winter break of the 2023 season and basically Lando and Oscar are both...