Captivated, Cursed: Alpha Lin...

By MyrandaRae

When the Moon Goddess casts a spell on Alpha King Lincoln and his entire pack, turning him into an icy ruler... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 46
Episode 47

Episode 45

2.1K 77 4
By MyrandaRae

He wraps his arm around my waist and moves us so that I'm lying beneath him on the ground. He never lets his lips leave mine, I can feel his intensity but the kiss isn't frantic, it's soft.

His fingers brush over my skin, tenderly caressing me. This slow, calm assault was not what I was expecting. I feel hot everywhere like my skin is on fire. The thought of him taking his time after weeks of almost no physical contact makes me groan. I don't want slow and loving, I want him to wreck me.

"Lincoln," my voice is embarrassingly breathy and needy.

He hums but doesn't move, holding me trapped beneath his body, peppering slow kisses over my neck.

"I missed you, baby," he whispers against my ear, making me shutter.

"I missed you too, so much."

I can feel him against my stomach, his hardness pressing into me. After several days of minimal contact and almost zero touching, I'm aching for him. He seems too calm. How is he not as desperate as I am?

I grind my hips upward, pressing into him. He inhales a sharp breath. Finally, we're getting somewhere.

When I look up at his eyes they are hooded and dark, the inky black of his wolf pulling to the forefront.

He presses his hips down so slightly that I wouldn't be able to detect it if I wasn't in this hypersensitive state.

"Forgive me, Josephine, for everything but especially for leaving after you asked me to stay. I could hear myself shutting you down but I couldn't stop... I'm sorry."

"I believe you, I can feel it," his regret and guilt flow through our connected hearts.

"I'm desperate for you, but tonight, I'm groveling," he smiles down at me, "I'm going to make it up to you, over and over again."

The whimper that slips from my lips is raw and emotional. Before I can respond he's kissing me with such sweet passion and tenderness that it makes me want to cry.

The frustration I feel is still there below the surface, craving him, but now I feel emotional on top of it. A painful, crushing longing for him, one that I've felt for days on end, pushing forward to the surface.

"Linc," my voice cracks as I wrap my arms around him, holding him to me tightly.

"I'm so sorry, baby, never again."

His strong hands move down my body, grazing over my goose-bump-covered skin. When he gets to my stomach he opens his hand, laying his palm flat against my skin.

His lips move against mine, his tongue massaging and exploring my mouth, while his hand sits motionless. The pressure from him pressed against my lower abdomen, so close to where I want him yet so far away, makes wetness gather between my legs.

"Can I touch you?" His raspy whisper makes my heart pound in my chest.

"P-please," this isn't our first time, far from it, but I'm so nervous. This feels different than before. He's different.

Normally we attack each other, aggressive and feral, like wildfire. Tonight, he's not wild but completely calm.

His hand finally moves, sliding slowly from my stomach down the apex of my thighs. I'm so desperate to feel him there that a painful pulsating has started.

He slides his fingers softly through the wet, aching heat. I watch his eyes flutter closed as he inhaled another sharp breath.

With no warning he presses his thumb to my clit while pushing one of his long fingers into me.

I can't help but to moan, relief spreading through my tight muscles.

Finally.

He begins moving his finger, curling inside of me in a rhythmic pattern of fast and slow strokes while his thumb moves in circles.

"I... oh," my brain won't think of words, I don't think I could remember my own name if asked. All my focus is on the pleasure building at the base of my spine.

I can feel myself starting to tremble, my core shaking under his watchful eye.

"Fuck," he hisses, his dark, emotion filled eyes holding contact with mine as I try to force them to stay open.

It only takes a few minutes of his expert movements for my body to tense, the pressure wound right through my stomach.

"I'm... I'm..." the words catch in my throat as a garbled moan rips from my chest.

I feel his lips on my neck, kissing and sucking on his mark. He moves his fingers as I tighten and pulsate around them, making my orgasm last for what feels like eternity.

I'm exhausted by the end of it but also so hungry for more of him that I can't think straight. My legs wobble as I forcefully push him back, forcing him to the ground so I can straddle his hips.

He looks bewildered for a moment before lust takes over his face.

"I need you, now," is my only explanation as I sink down over him, taking each hard inch in one fluid motion. When my hips are settled directly on top of his we both groan loudly.

"Shit you're going to make me cum before we've even started," his hands grip my hips, hard, holding me down against him.

I stare down at him, letting my hair fall like a veil around us both, "Don't leave me again."

"I promise," he moans as I start to roll my hips slowly, letting them rise and fall over him, letting him slide through me.

His legs flex against the ground and loud moans and growls fill the darkness around us.

"Shit you feel so fucking good," he groans before pulling me down to kiss me.

He isn't slow or tender anymore, this kiss is full of fire, his need and desire on open display as he pushes his tongue into my mouth.

Pulling up, away from him, I lean back and bounce my body up and down. Each time I bring my hips down he pushes up, causing me to falter. The depth of this position makes my body jerk.

A thin layer of sweat is starting to form over my skin as I push myself faster, slamming down on him harder. I'm so close, my body moves frantically on instinct trying to reach my peak.

"Josephine," he grunts loudly as he brings his hand between my legs, "you have to cum, now."

His teeth grind together, desperation is clear on his face. He moves his fingers to my clit suddenly, circling over it.

The small motion is all it takes to send pleasure like lighting through my veins.

I scream his name as I clench around him and still completely.

"Fuuuuck," he drops his head into the dirt and rolls his hips below mine, jerking harshly deep between my legs.

"Don't ever let me go so long without touching you again," he pants while pressing kisses to my jawline and neck as he rolls us so that he's on top of me again.

"I said over and over again, didn't I?" He smiles down at me before slowly pushing forward.

Several hours and countless orgasms later the sun is rising above the trees.

"Holy shit..."

I can only muster a tired chuckle. My body is perfectly worn out. I lay, slumped over him as minutes tick by. His fingers run over my spine softly.

"Shit!"

The realization that we're going to have to somehow get back to the house hits me and momentarily consider shifting and sleeping outside.

"Come on, Jo. We can make it. I think you should tell me about the Moon Goddess encounter again, now that I'm really listening."

He stands and holds his hand out to me, "I have a bag of clothes around here somewhere."

As we walk out of the clearing a golf cart speeds toward us, Cam behind the wheel.

"You guys need to get back home, now. You have a visitor."

Want more of The Fairytales? Read 5 completed books in this series, plus get access to over 30 adult romance titles on my Patreon (patreon.com/MyrandaRae) !

Updates weekly: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 395 41
Archer Gray, alpha of Snow Moon Pack, one of the strongest and largest packs from the North, lost his parents at a very young age, and since then he...
371K 16.9K 44
"I don't want a mate, need a mate or have a mate. Nothing you say is going to change that." Alpha Aidan of the Fervidus territories has been longing...
8.2M 249K 46
Charlotte has kept her wolf a secret her entire life. She knows she is the first born heir to an Alpha, but her mother refuses to tell her who her fa...
262K 14.1K 59
18+ SPIN-OFF to The Eternal Curse Everett has been waiting for his mate longer than most. He's fantasised about his future Luna joining him in his ad...