Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62
CH.63
CH.64
CH.65
CH.66
END
Next
BONUS 1

CH.56

756 63 15
By ButterFly_707_

-----------------------------------------------------------
● TARGET: 50 VOTES, 12 COMMENTS.

● Thank you so much everyone for your votes and comments.

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME: Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si

Meera: Masi?
(Niyati called masi and masa to that old couple in whose house everyone are staying.)

Hearing Niyati's voice everyone come out in blink of eye to see her lost Princess.

Finding herself center of attention of all people she smiled at them nervously. She start looking at everyone with smile but she becomes confusion after looking at their moist eyes. And lastly she notice Divya who is crying silently while pressing her lips to control herself.

Not controlling anymore she come forward and hugged Niyati tightly and start crying on her shoulder. She freeze on her place feeling some similar feeling.

Not knowing what to do she did what her heart is telling her she hugged Divya back which makes Divya more emotional and she start sobbing hard.

Ch..chhoti.

Divya mumbled and one long tear rolled down from niyati's eyes without her knowing like she is dying to hear this one word.

With shaking hand Divya start brushing her hairs softly like she used to do when they are kids. Niyati's hold around her becomes more tighter. She hide her face in crook of divya's neck and her neck becomes wet because of her tears.

She wants to comfort Divya but don't know what made her cry this hard in divya's embrace.

Kissing her side head she start caressing her hairs.

Yes meera beta- her masi asked coming out from room. Which broke their moment.

Divya come back to her senses and broke the hug. And mumbled while wiping tears.

Divya: I..I'm so..sorry chho...I mean Meera. I'm sorry meera.

Niyati looked at her for some seconds and shake her head in negative.

Meera:It's ok.

She wiped her own tears and smiled at her before going towards her massi.

That old lady introduction everyone to her.

Advik: Hi I'm Advik.

He said and forward his hand. She was not even making eye contact with him which is breaking his heart. she took few steps back.

reason?

She doesn't know why her heartbeat is running fast when she come closer to him. She is afraid that what if he will hear her heartbeats. And about making eye contact she wants to lost in his eyes which is looking like deep ocean to her so she was trying her best to not make an eye contact with her dreamman.

After greeting everyone she start going.

Palat....palat.....palat.....

Advik is wishing that she will turned back to look at him for once. He was waiting like a filmy boy for her one palat. He Crossed his fingers his heartbeats are fast that he can hear his own heartbeats.

She don't want but something in her telling her to look back for one time and she turned her face only to make eye contact with him.

One big smile comes on his lips, his breath stopped in his throat when she made eyes contact. One tiny red line comes on her cheeks without knowing her.

He start Laughing like someone
Told some jokes but his eyes are shining because of happiness and tears.

AT NIGHT

It's 9 and everyone are sitting outside after having dinner. Advik is continuously staring at niyati which makes her heartbeats fast.

She notice his outfit from corner of her eyes. She gulped looking him in all black.

Banda he to hot kya kehti he behen tu?-her inner voice asked.

Hot ka chhod mujhe to sexy lag rha he Pura ka Pura.- She mumbled Licking her lips.

Subah to kabootar ki tatti lag rha tha aab sexy kese lagne laga? Mujhe laga tu kahegi Jali hui barfi lag rha he.

Huh? Are you dumb? Can't you see his 2 bade bade chest? They are looking like 2 cupcakes which I want to eat.- She again Licked her lips.

Aeeyyy pagal wo 2 chest nhi he. Or tu cupcakes kha lena mujhe uske uper wali 2 cherries de dena. (Iykyk💀)

Her inner voice said and her eyes Landed on his hard nipp.....

AAHHHHHHHH- and just like morning she again shout her lung out and run Away from there while closing her ears.

While advik is blushing mess under her intense stare. He knows from start that she was observing him. And he knows better than anyone that what is going on in his little one's mind.

He noticed how she was looking at his chest and her that one glare is enough to make him trun on. He stand up and start going as he needs very long cold shower becuase of his Ms.sharma naughty nazar.

Coming out after cold shower he see niyati is walking here and there with closed eyes and she is mumbling something.

He took some steps forward to hear .......

ram...ram...ram....ram....ram....ram..ram.ram...ram...ram... he Parbhu apni is masoom si ladki ko maaf kar dena. Wo ab se kisi bhi mard ki chest ki taraf nhi dekhegi. Pakka wala pakka. Or uske hard nipp......nhi nhi Meera focus on apologise.

Joining her both hands she start asking forgiveness for her not so innocent thoughts.

Coming closer to her from behind he bend down and mumbled near her ear.

Advik: Mil gyi maafi?

Meera: Nhi na Kab se vhi to Mang rhi hu par uske wo hard nipp......

She frozen on her place, eyes pop out, mouth opens.

Advik: Nipp...what? Nip..ppl...

Meera: Nipp...nipp...he he he wo kya Hota he? I want to say Apple yes Apple. night Apple is poison Apple. so, never eat Apple at night ok. BYE.

Patting his shoulder one time she again runs from there to save her self. On the other side Advik start Laughing his heart out which makes her stop on her spot.

Turning back she looked at him whose eyes are closed and laughing while holding his stomach. One beautiful smile comes on her lips looking at him laughing.

On TV she never seen him this cheerful and happy but here she is facing different Advik who is not THE SUPER STAR but as Normal human.

Feeling stare on him he looked up and saw his Angel is looking at him with love in her eyes which makes his heartbeats fast.

Blinking her eyes she turned to go but something soft touch her wrist. Her eyes closed Feeling his touch which is so similar to her.

Her soft chest ups and down, lips are parted. He come infront her without leaving her hand. He looked at her Angel who is shining under the moon light. He scan her whole face feature which is as same as before.

Advik: are you avoiding me?

Meera: me KY...kyu avoi..avoid karungi. It's n..not like.. like yo...you are THE Advik Rathod.

She bit her lips but Advik's chest tighten hearing his full name from her mouth. She never called him with his full name. He wants to hear Mr.Rathod, billu ,my Adi, puchka but she said freaking ADVIK RATHOD.

Advik: so you know I'm Advik?

She didn't say anything.

Advik: Friends?

He asked and forward his hand. She looked at his hand then his eyes. Looking in his eyes she notice something which is showing loneliness. She closed her eyes tightly when some blurred pictures start roaming in her head. one lonely boy and one silly girl in their teenage age.

She open her eyes with full force and she made eye contact. Finally after some seconds she forward her hand and shake their hands.

Niyati: Friends.

She said and smiled a little. She notice his infinity ring and rubbed that.

Niyati: It's beautiful.

Advik: Hmm.most beautiful in the whole world.

He said while admiring her.

Pari: HERO

They turned and saw Pari is standing there. Niyati looked at her she is so cute that she wants to pinch her cheek.

banding down at her level she pinched Pari's cheek.

Meera: You are so cute.

Pari: I know. me apni maasi pe gai hu. Right chachu?
(She knows niyati is her Masi and also Advik's Angel but they told her to don't tell this to her now.)

Advik: Yes baby my Cherry is just like her masi.

He said and carry her in his arms while looking at niyati.

Meera: BYE.

She said and kissed on Pari's cheek. Making eye contact for 2 3 seconds with him she start walking.

Advik kissed on Pari's cheek where niyati just kissed and start blushing like teenage boy.

AT NIGHT.

She was laying on her bed there is very beautiful smile on her lips remembering their his soft touch. She hide her face with her hands.

I'm shy. She said and start rolling on bed. Advik was about to enter but stopped and looked at her who is rolling on bed.

I will never wash this hand or Should I frame my left hand.

Hold your self girl wo left hand agar frame karva liya to wash kese karegi?- Her inner self.

Kya wash karna he tujhe?- She mumbled.

Are pagal aurat in bathroom after 2 number yaad aaya ya or detail me batau.

Yuckkk you are so dirty. Saram nhi aati kya?

Nhi mene saram bech khai he.

Now shuuu shuuu... leave me alone.

She was feeling out of the world she just can't describe her feelings. She act normal infront of him to not scared him.

And again she did something which she always do.....she shout......

AAHHHHHHHH YEEHHH YEEEHHH

She shout and start dancing on bed. Closing her eyes she pout and start coming closer to her hand like she was going to kiss someone on lip.

Advik's eyes widened after looking how she kissed on her hand and let her lips stay on that place for some seconds. He licked his lips.

When he notice that he sleeps he come in and sits near her. He smiled looking at her calm face. His eyes Landed on her lips which is parted away.

Closing his eyes he come closer to her lips. He just some inches away from her lips. Shaking his head he kissed near her lips not wanting to let his hormones take over his love.

She is his but he choose to not cross his limit this time also just like a years before.

Kissing on her forehead he joined their forehead and mumbled while rubbing her ring.

Advik: I love you baby.

She smiled in her sleep and hugged his hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) Tell me your favorite part in this chapter.

:) I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to tell me guys if you like the chapter it's give me hope that you all are loving the story.

:) Complete the target fast fast.

:) Follow me on Insta. IG I'D:- butterfly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 37.5K 64
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
215K 9.5K 59
A beautiful love story of some souls. When life gave them many chances to face the darkness but when a rightful person entered their life with every...
461K 30.3K 125
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
48.7K 1.6K 40
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...