Percy Jackson and the Time Tr...

Oleh persassabethuNICOrn

This is a story about how the greatest demigods of our time travel into the future to warn their past selves... Lebih Banyak

Seaweed Brain
Travis and Katie-Kat
Connor and Miranda
Clarisse and Chris
Caleo
A/N
Oh look, it's some new people, ca- WAIT WHAT??!!
Calypso and Leo. Again.
You WHAT FOR HER?!
JASON?????
JASON DERULO
IMPORTANT
Why are you here?
Why.
I swear she's the Devil
IMPORTANT
Happy New Year!
WHO AM I SHIPPED WITH?!
Ohmylorditisanangel
IMPORTANT TO ME AND HOPEFULLY YOU
Doctor's orders
The Huntresses
A cute chapter before The Praetors
The Praetors
ITS THE ONE WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
So that's your boyfriend. He looks like me.
WHAT- THAT- HE- WE-HUH
The Lightning Thief
EWWWWWWW!
Omg-
Capture the flag
Capture the flag pt.2
Stason or Brason?
A/N IMPORTANT
OOPS
The Sea of Monsters
The Dark Curse
Thats WAY bigger than three- Yes, i can count!
Another quest. Great. Just great-
Who's side are you on?
The Quest begins...
New cover!!!!
We get in a boat

Aphrodite works her magic.

187 3 24
Oleh persassabethuNICOrn

Percy P.O.V:

How did things go so wrong so quickly?!

Let me rewind.

We got into Argus' van, managing to fit in all of us demigods inside, MassiveMe and Jason2 on their pegasi and storm spirits, and we had just crossed the boundary, when what looked like a gigantic chubby lion had just run past us.

Annabeth gasped, and said 'That's a Chimera!'

Thanks, ensicalopedea.

(Annabeth: That's not how you spell encyclopedia, that is.)

(Leo: Actually, it's enciclopedia.)

(Jason: No, it's encycelopedia.)

(Frank: *sighs* it's encyclopaedia. Ask the people with dyslexia instead of the people without first, sure.)

Ok... never mind.

So, then the Chimera —Yes Annabeth, the Chimera, not the overfed lion— re-appears again, this time heading towards us, aiming for the back of the van. I sat at the back, right next to the van's back window, so I had a front seat view of the monster that was about to attack us.

Yay.

So, then I see Percy2 and Jason2 on their pegasi, lowering down to the ground to fight the Chimera, and it's all going well, until I realise the Chimera is twice the size of both of them put together.

Great.

So, my older self and the last remnant of my bro Jase are going to die by death with a gluttonous lion.

Yeah, I'm going to say no.

So, what do I do?

Do I:

A) ask Annabeth what to do
B) ask the adults what to do
C) Charge.

Obviously, I chose C.

So, I ran out there, Riptide in my hands, screaming- sorry, yelling my ✨battle cry✨, and charged the Chimera.

It turns its ugly head towards me, and looks at me, confused. Probably thinking something along the lines of Is this boy mad?

Yes. Yes I am.

It opens its mouth, and I'm running towards its open mouth, which is emitting a massive roar, about to plunge riptide into it, when I hear a shout.

'NOT MY SEAWEED BRAIN YOU MONSTER!'

And all of a sudden, the monster isn't roaring at me, it isn't even looking at me.

Rude.

Its attention is towards the 12 year old blonde girl in a pegasi, a dagger in her hand, followed by a group of armed demigods, screaming at the top of their voices.

It's screwed- I mean done for- please don't tell my mom.

I watch in amazement as Annabeth throws her dagger with prediction at the monster, hitting its eye.

She dropped down to the ground, and started to run to the Lion, and then it dawned on me: I should probably go and help her.

So, I ran to her side, she was currently trying to hack at the lion whilst Jason2 and BigMe were distracting it, and looked like she was failing miserably.

Just then, older me shouted 'ITS SKIN IS INVINCIBLE! WE HAVE TO ATTACK IT FROM THE MOUTH!'

I suddenly had a plan forming in my head, one which involved Leo.

I looked to find him smiling at me: he knew what I was thinking.

'Sorry Beth, gotta go!'

'DON'T CALL ME BETH!'

I ran to Leo, who grinned at me.

'Are you ready?'

'I was born ready.'

'Let's go.'

And with that, I jump onto the Lion's back, fisting my hands in its fur, making it roar in anger.

That was a mistake.

Leo, at that moment, fired a white hot jet of fire, directly into its mouth, and it bellowed in pain, which was also a mistake, because then, Bianca managed to understand out our plan, and fired a volley of arrows into its mouth, making it unable to close, giving me time to plunge my sword into its mouth, killing it.

It disintegrated, leaving behind my sword, some arrows, and a Lion pelt.

We decided to keep the pelt for the journey, and we all got back into the van as soon as possible, not wanting to attract more monsters, heading for the sea.

All the little 'uns, like me, were shoved in the back of the van, with the pelt.

Sadly, due to the lion pelt, someone's seat was taken up.

A massive argument happened, with people moving places, shoving people out the way, and crawling, and suddenly we were off, and a bag landed in my lap.

That's funny.

The bag had blonde hair.

Oh.

Turns out it wasn't a bag.

It was Annabeth.

I could just about see her cheeks, and they were burning red, just like mine.

But, to make the little kissing noises Silena was making and the high-five Leo was giving the Stolls less awkward, I talked to Annabeth.

'Well, ... hi.'

'Hi.'

'I said it first!'

'And?'

'And what?'

'What?'

'You just said it!'

'And so did you!'

'But that's-'

'FOR THE LOVE OF COOKIES CAN YOU SHUT UP!' Percy2 shouted.

Oops.

Annabeth smiled smugly, and so I jerked my knee forward, making her lose control, and fall.

Except.

She fell backwards.

Into me.

So now, I was lying on the ground, Annabeth's back crushing my stomach, her hair in my face.

I have never blushed more in my life.

Obviously, she had to become annoying again.

'Get off, Percy!'

'You're the one on me!'

Urgh. This girl is infuriating.

Annabeth P.O.V:

Oh my gods.

Percy's lips are near my hair, his breath tickling my neck.

Make these butterflies go away!

'Get off, Percy!' I shouted, pushing him.

'You're the one on me!' He replies.

Oh yeah.

Never mind.

I roll over, knocking Calypso, who falls into Leo's lap.

Oops.

'Leo Valdez.'

Oh no.

'Y-Yes?'

'Why, exactly, is my head on your lap?'

'I-i don't know-'

Wrong answer.

Calypso got up, and glared at Leo so hard I thought he was going to die on the spot.

Luckily, at that point, Nico giggled, turning Calypso's attention away from the curly haired menace.

Then, suddenly, the van hit a bump, making everyone wobble, and then Nico fell.

Into Will's lap.

I gasped.

All around me, people were getting crushed by their crush:

Silena was held up by Beckendorf, who's cheeks had turned a different colour; Travis fell ungracefully into Katie, who exclaimed in 'disgust'-yeah right-; Miranda tackled Connor to the floor; Clarisse caught Chris, who had tumbled into her; Leo had fallen into Calypso's lap this time-

-And I-

-I had fallen onto Percy.

Except this time-

-Well, this time-

-His face-

-was inches away from mine.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

187K 1.7K 20
shitty percabeth oneshots i wrote this when i was very young don't judge me tHE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL READING THIS SCARES ME OMG highest rating...
129K 2.1K 24
Percy Jackson is an international teenage superstar, taking the world by storm. Annabeth Chase is a wise high school student who has no idea what mak...
676 26 23
"Y'know, I never thought it would end up like this." "Me neither." "I love you, but you know we can't be together." "I know. Maybe we're meant to be...
599K 7.8K 66
*COMPLETED* Demigods and mortals and gods and monsters... Need I say more? DISCLAIMER : I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians, nor the Heroes...