๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ | ๐...

By naiithewriterr

Widening the door I seen him holding another bag, with flowers in his hand and a blunt behind his ear "really... More

introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

20.

1.1K 54 0
By naiithewriterr

"I don't have to though" we been sitting outside the barbershop sitting in a whole debate of me going inside with him like I don't need to go inside I can sit in the car and wait for your cut to be finished. I know it don't take long.

He smacked his lips and opened up his car door, I couldn't even see nothing for real with the harsh tints on his windows the passenger side door opened up "come on".

"You wanna be seen with me so bad" I huffed.
Getting out the car with my phone already in my hand I stood to the side so he could close the door as I pulled up my bottoms, he placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Ain't no winning, if a nigga was hiding you ya ass would have a problem".

I didn't answer straight away but I didn't want him to start thinking he was right "it depends on why you're hiding me, I would definitely be mad if my nigga was hiding from other girls he got on Insta".

"Good thing a nigga ain't like that" and that was honestly surprising ignoring the fact that he's rapper it's mostly because a lot of niggas that get cheated on or go through some sort of heartbreak turn into demons.

Like they swear up and down that'll never find a good woman again so they'll continue to break hearts, that logic is so stupid cause why you fucking up everyone's mental just cause you got cheated on.

Nobody deserves to go through that but instead of healing you wanna start treating every other female dirty. So for East not to be like that made me happy but at the same time I had to remind myself that these niggas be tricksters.

I ain't been in the game for too long but their tricks are the same especially in the High School I went to, all of them were open books.

There's still a lot of things I have to learn about East and I just hope what he's showing is his true colours Ion think my mind strong enough to deal with an evil ass nigga.

We approached the barbershop and just like I expected it was packed, thankfully there were other women in the shop where Imma go ahead and guess that their sons are waiting or getting a cut.

"You don't gotta say nothing, aight?" Nodding my head he pulled the door open so I could walk inside but I need him right by my side so I walked slow ass shit.

He placed his hand on my waist as soon as he stepped inside niggas was greeting him.

"Yoo what's up man. Been a minute" one of the barbers stopped his cut to dap up East "ma'am" he nodded his head at me so I gave him a wave.

I looked around for any seats but there was only one available as always I ignored all the people staring at me.

The barbershop reminded me of those OG type barbershops that all the old heads go to cause the new age barbers can't get them right.

"What's all this?" One of the others had pointed between me and East with nothing but confusion written all over his face.

East wrapped his arms around me to give me a hug and waved them off "I ain't telling y'all shit. You niggas too nosy".

"Nah we not nosy you already know how this shit go, I already know everyone wondering the same shit" this made the rest of them agree with him.

"Aight so tell me how shit go" the barber smacked his lips and continued with the cut not bothered to answer East.

"You not gon tell us her name or we too nosy to know that too?" Somebody else said which made me let out a lil chuckle.

"My name is Brooklyn, nice to meet y'all" I greeted and made sure to look around the room so they knew I was talking to them.

At first he looked a lil shocked like he wasn't expecting me to speak up or something "likewise".

"Come sit down".

I took his arm off my shoulder as we walked over to seat, he sat down first so I moved to sit on his lap "how long is this gonna take?"

"Probably like twenty- twenty five minutes" he shrugged "why you hungry?"

"A lil bit-"

"Why you ain't tell me?"

"Because I had a feeling it wasn't gonna take long so I can wait and I really wanted to know cause we going back to my apartment remember?" He nodded his head with his intense eye contact I rolled my eyes as I looked away from him.

His eye contact is something else.

East stood up and dusted the hair off his black muscle t-shirt then moved to look in the mirror, he nodded his head in approval and moved his hand to fluff any hairs out of his beard.

"Yo B come here".

I don't mind the whole nickname thing but why does my nickname have to be an initial? Letting out a sigh I stood up and made my way over to him "B?"

"Yea it flow better, you want to go to your apartment and order some or you wanna get some to eat first" he looked good from afar but now that we're face to face I'm lowkey kinda speechless.

"The first one".

"Aight. Yo Mac I'm out" he walked over to the barber who just cut his hair and dapped him up.

"Bye young lady" he waved so I gave him a tight lipped smile as I waved back. I then turned around to make my exit hearing that East was saying goodbye to damn near everybody up in there.

I took my time walking back to his car so he could catch up to me I heard the sound of the car make that quick sound meaning that he just unlocked the car doors.

I opened up the car door and got in ready to get my ass to sleep I got comfortable in the passenger seat and distracted myself in my phone.

I swiped down to look at my notifications centre and seen Des tag me in a post just a few minutes ago.

Clicking on the post it took me to a page that posted me and East standing in the barbershop, you thankfully could not see my face but how I ain't catch nobody trying to take a picture like we weren't around big ass mirrors.

The caption spoke about how East finally popped out with a girl and who the mysterious girl is, even though they can't see my face I be forgetting that East got fame or whatever so he ain't no regular person to these people.

So now I gotta make sure that I look my best when we're outside together if he's going to be surrounded with cameras.

Not only do I have to look presentable but I also gotta prepare myself for the possible questions my mother could ask when she finds out, just gotta pray that she don't do too much.

Once East had got in the car I turned my phone around to show him how quick they was to post him outside with a girl, he leaned down to see what I was showing him.

"How you feel?"

"Annoyed".

Seeing that he was no longer interested in the post I put my phone on my lap then fastened my seatbelt "why you annoyed?"

"Because I wasn't expecting people to be taking pictures of me" I shrugged.

"Ion like the shit myself but you gotta get used to it. People are sneaky".

"So I've realised" I mumbled.

I barely like taking photos and when I do they have to look a certain way to stay in the camera roll or for me to post them so imagine when they catch me off guard what I'm supposed to do then?
––

Entering my apartment felt so weird to me cause I ain't been in here in forever, I closed and locked the door behind East then moved on to wash my hands so I could quickly eat and hurry off to go pack my bags.

In the end we bought some food from one of those small businesses that East be going to as a way of avoiding running into his fans and whatever the case may be.

I moved to sit on my stool and took out the container I do believe he got me eating Thai food which I've never had before so hopefully I like it.

"So how many times you been to Miami?" I asked out of pure curiosity since he told me he got a crib out there and everything.

"Ion even know, too much to count".

"You would ever live out there?"

"Nah. Miami cool but I only go there when I need to get shit off my mind".

"Oh that must happen a lot" I chuckled.

"Yea" he slowly nodded his head then licked on his lips "where you see yourself living?"

"Probably here" I shrugged as I said before I don't want to be that far from my family so my places are limited "I feel like new york my type of speed".

"Ion even know why I asked when you gon be with me".

"I am?"

"Yea" he nodded "we grown, a nigga loves to communicate and shit so Ion know how this ain't gon last".

"Not to say I don't want it to last but you don't know how life will turn out" I gotta stay realistic before I get my hopes up and shit turn left and now I look stupid.

"You right, you been in a long term relationship before?"

"I haven't".

"So Imma be ya first?"

"You just might be" I shook his head at me with a small smile on his face, I closed the container to fried rice I couldn't finish then got up to wash the silverware I just used.

Patting my hands dry on my sweatpants I picked up the duffel and took them towards my room to take out any clothes or items that I may need.

I pushed my bedroom open and dropped the duffel bags on the floor I went over to closet to pull out my medium sized suitcase so I wouldn't need any hand luggage.

I rolled the suitcase across the room then dropped it on the floor I sat on the edge of my bed and immediately got to work.

In the middle of packing my suitcase East walked into my room with a blunt in hand "we allowed to smoke in here?"

"Nope" he smacked his lips then put the blunt behind his ear "you can start making your calls and stuff cause I'm almost ready".

"Ain't no rush" he shrugged.

Well in that case lemme take my glorious time, it was only a weekend trip so I hope I don't do too much with how much clothes I end up packing.

However, I'm way too decisive for my own good so I already know that Imma have a bunch of different outfits to choose from.

I pushed the suitcase to the side with most of the clothes that I chose were nicely folded and tucked away in the case I just had to pick out some shoes, fragrances and accessories.

After doing a bunch huffing and puffing trying to figure out what I want to take on the trip, I took each item over to my suitcase and put my fragrances in between my clothes so they don't shatter.

All my accessories were already in a bag so I turned each pair of shoes upside down so they don't get my clothes dirty.

Zipping up the suitcase I pushed the suitcase out of the way East was sitting down on the end of my bed with his phone in hand I decided that I was going to have a shower since once I touch Miami all I will want to do is sleep.

"What you bout to do now?"

"Shower".

"You can't wait?"

"We not in a rush right?" He held up his hands as if was saying 'my bad' then put his focus back on his phone I picked up my phone and speaker ready to blast my music during this shower.
––

After my shower I did end up sorting out my laundry, East should've never told me that we ain't in a rush cause I've done so many things in that time it's now approaching 9 o'clock.

Seeing East still on his phone I decided to go lie next to him to see what got him nose deep in that mobile device.

"You done?"

I looked at his phone seeing that he was Instagram scrolling away "yeah".

"Aight" he got up then held out his hands for me to take, putting my hands in his, he didn't put that much effort into pulling right off the bed.

As I put my slides back on I could feel him staring me down, taking a quick glance up at him he had his eyes on my fit "you bout to go sleep?"

I looked down at the shorts and matching crop top I had on I put on something loose so I could be comfortable just in case I wanted to fall asleep "it look like I got pyjamas on?"

"It don't matter ain't nobody gon see you" his eyes glanced back to down to what I had on with his eyes lingering on my chest before he looked back into my eyes, he nodded his head and pulled on the ends of his beard.

All this staring was making me nervous so I turned around to pick up my purse then left my room with East walking behind me I was about to grab my suitcase but East stopped me, "I got it".

"There ain't no-"

"I said I got it" slowly taking my hand off the handle I stepped away from the suitcase so he could take it instead I went over to my front door to unlock it and let East walk out first.

I closed and locked the door behind him then followed him towards the elevator. We stood in silence as the elevator moved down to the ground floor like always whenever I'm left in silence my brain won't turn off.

"Do you feel a type of way about than picture being posted?"

"Nah but I ain't like how niggas was so quick to post you before I could, you really think too much though" he let out a chuckle as he placed his hand on my waist just as the elevators dinged.

He moved me to stand in front of him as a way to guide me to his car.

"I only asked cause you asked me how I felt about it so I have to know how you felt about it" I mumbled even though we did have our talk on the way to the barbershop but I for real can't help what will flow through my mind that can change how I feel in seconds.

"You need to stop listening to whatever is going up in there, most of the time I can't hide how I be feeling so if I felt s type of way trust ya ass would know" he confirmed opposing everything that just ran through my mind in less than a minute.

"In all honesty I really don't know how to control my thoughts so I'll sit there hopeless and let it consume me" I shrugged.

"Shit is cool for the minute. We'll work on it" I didn't say anything in response, he took his hand off my waist as he used his keys to unlock the car doors I got in the passenger seat with him going to put my suitcase in the trunk.

I decided to connect my music to the aux since East been playing his music every time we in the car together I went over to my second playlist with a lot versatile songs.

Getting comfortable in the seat as I muttered the lyrics to The Motto by Drake, I felt something being dropped in my lap looking down I seen a blunt and lighter "to get you to stop thinking".

"Is this how we'll work on it?" I don't want no temporary fix and be addicted on some.

"Hell nah. But I know you be overthinking when you quiet and I peeped that smoking be helping you collect ya thoughts and calm down" he leaned back in his seat waiting for me to pick up the blunt.

"When did you peep all this?" He shrugged his shoulders with a smirk on his face like he's hiding something so important and valuable.

He turned the music up as I held the blunt my lips I couldn't even enjoy the scenery for real with these tinted ass windows so I know after I smoke this I have a feeling I'm going to fall asleep. Mostly cause I ain't got shit to do.
––

"You where?"

"I'm in Miami" I repeated for the hundredth time.

When we had landed all the notifications that I missed due to my phone being on airplane mode with one of them being a FaceTime call and a message from Davo telling me to answer her call.

East was currently having his shower so hopefully he can't hear my conversation.

"He got you in Miami? Shit getting real mama" she laughed as she slightly stuck out her tongue "so what you bout to do right now?"

"About to get my ass to bed" I in fact did not fall asleep during our journey to Miami.

"This is really crazy though.. y'all just got together and he taking you private jets, in high rise apartments" she listed "he tricking real bad".

"It ain't tricking if he got it" she gave me a side eye before we both started to burst out into laughter from the silence "but for real though we here for a date".

"A date? He got you all the way in Miami for a date?"

"Yep" I nodded I got off the couch to go show her the view from the living room "since you asking all the questions I had to show you that I ain't lying".

"No girl I believe you, I just don't understand his plan".

"Girl don't say that you finna make my mind start going crazy" I sighed I flipped the camera back around as I went to go sit back on the couch.

"No you right lemme stop Ion wanna sound like no hater or nothing".

"You don't and I understand your concerns as my friend" I shrugged as of right now she hasn't given me any hater or weird vibes since we started to become close again.

But like I said you don't know how people change later on life so hopefully these are true colours cause she's the only close friend I have down here.

I stifled my yawn as I was getting ready to speak "girl Imma call you tomorrow I'm bout to fall asleep on this couch" I got up and put my slides back on.

"Alright girl. Byeeee-"

"Byeee" I sent her kisses as I moved my finger up to end the call, walking into the bedroom, the bathroom door was still closed I put my phone on charge before I got under the covers two seconds away from falling asleep.

I heard the bathroom door being opened with most the of the sounds being shut out from my brain logging off "come here" he tug on clothes trying to get me to be close to him but I did not care about all that.

"Stop" I tiredly mumbled.

"So come here" I let out a huff and laid there for a minute or two before I changed my position and rested my head on his chest my body did not wait a second longer to drop asleep.

unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 2.4K 43
"You know that I care about you." He says, taking my hand. Walking through the door, I was pulled along beside him. Standing up tall and straight, in...
4.3K 183 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
224K 8.6K 35
"Bianca what the fuck was that?" David says to me as we walk inside his house. The whole car ride was silent, no one uttered a word and I don't know...
1.1M 64.3K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...