๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฏ๐™š | (...

By Leyah_eroticstories

๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท & ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผยฉโž
๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“ž๐“›๐“ž๐“–๐“ค๐“”๐Ÿ“
Chapter. ยน
Chapter. ยฒ
Chapter. ยณ
Chapter. โด
Chapter. โต
Chapter. โถ
Chapter. โท
Chapter. โธ
Chapter. โน
Chapter.. ยนโฐ
Chapter. ยนยน
Chapter.. ยนยฒ
Chapter. ยนยณ
Chapter. ยนโด
Chapter. ยนโต
Chapter.. ยนโถ
Chapter. ยนโท
Chapter. ยนโธ
Chapter.. ยนโน
Chapter. ยฒโฐ
Chapter. ยฒยน
Chapter. ยฒยฒ
Chapter. ยฒยณ
Chapter. ยฒโด
Chapter. ยฒโถ
Chapter. ยฒโท
Chapter. ยฒโธ
Chapter. ยฒโน
Chapter.. ยณโฐ
แƒฆ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ..แƒฆ
[Book Three] Sequel-๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’Œ

Chapter.. ยฒโต

2.7K 118 28
By Leyah_eroticstories

Blaze P.O.V

M A T U R E  C O N T E N T (sexvideo) +18⚠️

Okay, this is new and weird.

What did I just agree to again?

We were sitting in the bedroom and we had talked about making a sex video before, but I thought we were never serious about it.

I should've known Azurra would never joke about things like that, she was deadass serious this entire time.

She's turning me into a real freak and I'm not sure if I like it or not.

I set up the tripod properly and shook my head at my wife who's beaming with excitement.

She makes me wonder sometimes if I'll be able to keep up with her antics forever.

But I'll damn well try my best.

Azurra grabbed the video camera, aimed it at me as she pushed me on the bed, and said, "Strip."

"What?" I said.

"Okay, hold it first and this time you have to learn how to demand me yeah? Just this one, baby." She says, handing me the camera.

Learn how to demand her? Like a dom?

I sighed.

"Let's just see how it goes." Slowly, she began to remove her clothes. As she did so, I moved the camera around her body, zooming in and out, focusing on her breasts as they popped from her bra, and watching as her undies fell to the floor.

Azurra bent over the bed, teasing the camera with her ass and pussy as I watched it get wet. "Now, get on your knees." I tell her as I hold the camera so it's showing the both of us, as I removed my dick from my pants and boxers. "Suck it."

She smirked as she grabbed my dick and began to lick it. My breathing got heavy as her warm mouth engulfed me. She sucked my dick, getting me harder than I ever was, and started to bob her head slowly, taking in more and more of my shaft.

After a few moments, I pulled my dick out and placed the camera on the tripod to get a side view, and then asked her to continue.

She placed my dick in her mouth again, while I grabbed her hair and started to maneuver her head. I moved the camera once more, and zoomed in on her mouth to get a good view of my dick and all the things she was doing to it.

"Fuck, Azu! Get on the bed and bend over for me." I tried sounding demanding as she sucked on my dick once more.

"Where are your manners?" She asked tauntingly with a raise of her brow.

"Please, I'm begging you." I said and she smiled.

She gladly complied, got on top of the bed, and stuck her ass in the air as she made a deep arch. I grabbed the camera and began to tease her pussy with my free fingers. She slightly moaned as I fingered her, curling my fingers, recording the sounds of her moisture building up.

I parted her folds and zoomed the camera in as it showed her wetness trailing her slit to her folds. I bent down and licked it, positioning the camera on my face and I moaned at her taste before standing back up.

She moans and spreads wider for me as my fingers pull at her clit, then letting go.

I grabbed onto my dick and slowly spread her pussy lips apart with it as I coated the tip with her juices. I pushed into her and groaned at how wet she really is, while holding the camera and recording myself stretching her out.

It was a beautiful sight.

The most perfect one.

I grabbed her ass with one hand and with the other, I held the camera up above the two of us to get an angle of me pulling out and entering her again as she moaned.

I could tell Azurra was getting turned on by being on camera. I could feel her pussy grabbing onto my dick tightly as it wetly dripped down my balls continuously.

Fuck.

I pulled out once more and placed the camera beneath us. I wanted to record my dick entering her without needing to give up the use of my hands. I started to fuck her again, letting the camera record my full length going into her.

As Azu started to moan, I wrapped my arm around her and rubbed her clit lightly. She moaned louder and her pussy tightened up around me. I moved the camera to the corner of the bed to record her from the front. I entered her again, this time pumping harder on purpose. I wanted to capture Azurra's pleasured face on camera.

"Right there, baby." She groans and I hit the spot repeatedly, hearing as her wet pussy started making the sounds of when you're stirring up some creamy Alfredo pasta.

"Fuck!" I grunted as she flung her ass back on me and it jiggled with every move she made.

I grabbed her hands and held them behind her back as I continued to pump myself in and out of her.

"That's it baby, take control." She moans and encourages. My dick engorged with the praise that left her mouth and by watching her getting helplessly fucked on camera.

We might as well had got a cameraman to video us fucking, because this is a shit ton of work and I shouldn't have agreed to it.

But she threatened me.

I rolled my eyes at the thought, though all this excited me for some reason.

Azurra quickly came, but I was far from done with her as I pulled out and grabbed the camera again. "Flip over." I gave the camera to Azurra and grabbed her legs.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed. "Record this." I wrapped Azurra's legs around my waist and inserted my throbbing dick. She recorded me fucking her pretty pussy for a bit, moaning all the way, before she lost focus.

I placed the camera back on the tripod to get a side view of us fucking. I pulled on her hips, burying my dick deep inside her soaking pussy. Her moans once again grew louder and louder. I lifted her legs up over his shoulders and pounded into her furiously as I groaned loudly while her pussy clenched me.

She is about to suffocate my dick with her pussy at this point.

Within a second, my nut sprayed out inside her, coating her walls and my dick twitched non-stop inside her as her juices mixed with mine leaked down on my balls.

"Let's try something else."

"Sure." I said as I pulled out and she decided to get kinky. She grabbed my belt and tied my hands together. She then looked around in a toy box and grabbed a vibrator.

Camera in hand, she zoomed up on my dick and began play with the tip using the vibrator. My eyes fluttered at the sensation and I groaned, thrusting my hips for some friction.

She teased me and was working over my sensitive tip until I started to beg for her to stop because it felt so good but at the sametime it was too much with the vibration.

Azurra puts down the vibrator and walks over to the side of the bed, camera still in hand. "I'm gonna ride your face. You want that, mommy baby?" She cooed at me and my eyes fluttered.

"Please mommy." I begged as she straddled my face with her pussy dangled over my mouth. Both of our nut dripped out of her pussy and onto my lips that I wasted no time licking up.

She spits down on her pussy and her saliva drips on my lips as well which made me moan with all the mess leaking into my mouth.

"Stick your tongue out for me, baby." She ordered and I did just that as she spits on my tongue. "Keep it out." I listened and she slides her clit on my tongue that's coated with her saliva.

I moaned as her wet pussy pleased my tongue. I could taste my own nut on her pussy as I licked her up greedily.

"My freaky husband." She smirks as she rides my mouth to perfection.

I played with her pussy using my tongue and sucked on her clit while my tongue fondled with her small bud as she squirmed above me, creaming my tongue and I moaned at the taste.

"Okay. I want my dick inside you again, mommy. But, can you ride me?" I ask her as she puts the camera back on the tripod, on the side of the bed and unties me as she straddles my waist this time.

The camera recorded us as Azurra started riding my dick.

"Stay there." She moved the camera to the edge of the bed near the closet, and aimed it at us. She climbed back on top of me and she started riding me again. To take some control, I bent my legs and started fucking her in rhythm.

"When you start to get close, let me know so we can slow it down. I want the camera to see you going deep inside me. But for now, I'm gonna face the camera." She tells me and I nod.

Azurra positioned herself in reverse cow girl position and looked at the camera as she continued to ride my dick.

After a few moments passed, Azurra kept sliding up and down my dick, rocking back and forth. She recorded us as her pussy swallowed up my dick perfectly. "I'm going to cum again."

She slowed down, then picked up pace again. Without warning my nut shoots inside her and she moans, creaming my dick again.

She got off and laid down as I got off the bed and took the camera up. "Pass me the camera." I did as I've been told and handed her the camera. "I want to record you jerking off over me."

I blushed and groaned as I stroked my dick watching as she zoomed in the camera on my dick, showing how wet it was from our juices. I worked my dick for the camera, and felt the pressure inside myself building as it twitched for a release.

Just as I was about to blow, she motioned to me for the camera and I took it and turned it to her as she kneeled in the bed facing me, arching her back as her face pressed into the sheets, looking up at me and the camera with innocent eyes.

I knew exactly what she wanted.

I aimed it at her as my nut sprayed out on her face and naked breasts. She hungrily licked some of it from her lips and scooped it from her breasts as she sucked it from her fingers hungrily, before she moaned and blew a kiss to the camera.

Fucking hell.

That's so hot.

We stopped the camera and I dropped to the bed.

"I can't believe we just did that shit." I mumbled to her, "Now yo' ass got me out here doing porn videos."

She giggles as she takes the camera, going through the video.

"Oh my God, we did it so well." She gushes and I blushed embarrassingly after hearing our moans, mostly mine.

"Forgive me lord, for I have sinned." I prayed to myself watching our porn, things I've never seen myself doing.

"Can I post it on pornhub?" She suddenly asked and my eyes widened as I looked at her.

"Bitch, I'll gutter your pussy like a chicken. Don't even play ya black ass with me." I glare at her and she laughs.

"But we looked so good fucking, I bet a lot of people would watch it and get off." She smirks.

I squinted my eyes at her, "I'm not about to let the whole world see my damn dick Azurra and they ain't seeing your pussy either."

She grins, "Hmm, cause I would have to kill everyone who sees your dick and that would be the entire world."

I shook my head at her as she happily pecked my lips.

I'm never doing that shit again.

I think.

Lol.

For my smuttiessss,🦋💋

Thanks for reading.🥂

Bye.🥹

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 16.1K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
1.5M 29.4K 20
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
272K 4K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...
2.1M 11.6K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...