The Dark Hero [BNHA X Male Re...

By Kentucky_Chimmy

Ofc I watch old animes,so basically your Hiei L/n your a person who has dark power โš ๏ธCringe Warningโš ๏ธ More

Bio
UA entrance
Quirk Apprehension test
Hero test
Class Representative and USJ event
first date
Last day this week
Sports Festival
Sports Festival part 2
the coming Internship
Internships and Hosu Incident
Teachers vs Students
Tsuyu's Birthday
Valentines day
Teachers vs Students final part
Endurance pool training
Summer training camp
Summer Camp training day 2
test of courage & Vanguard Action Squad
Kamino incident
Kamino incident 2
aftermath
Heights Alliance
nothin' to see here
Ultimate Moves 2
Provisional License
Provisional licensing exam 2

Ultimate Moves

50 1 5
By Kentucky_Chimmy

Hiei's pov:

I woke up without Tsu with me,I assumed she must've woke up early and went to her room,I stretch for a bit,before heading to the boys' bathroom,and see Todoroki,Iida,and Midoriya,who was brushing their teeth,we greet each other and I brush my teeth,soon after I change into my uniform,and began walking outside to head to the UA high school,as I walk towards it,it started to rain,soaking my hair,and it started to go down,it look like Kirishima without gelling his hair,I quickly pull out my umbrella and walk peacefully as I listen to the raindrops in my umbrella.

In the classroom

Just like any normal school,all of us talk and talk,me on the other hand,was really deep in thought as I made a mini black flame and bounce it with my fingers,playing it, while I rest my head in my free hand,just then the door opened revealing the one and only Dadzawa.

Aizawa:"Good morning"

Timeskip bought to you by chibi Tsuyu,hugging Hiei's torso

Aizawa:"I believe I mentioned this yesterday,but for now,Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses."

Everyone:"Yes sir!"

Aizawa:"A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course,the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year."

Mineta:"Just the provisional license is that hard?"

Aizawa:"That's why today,we will have each of you come up with at least two...(The door opens, revealing Midnight, Ectoplasm,and Cementoss) ultimate moves."

Kaminari/Kirishima:"Ultimate moves?!"

Mina/Sero/Kaminari/Kirishima: "It's like a real school thing and yet-"

Kirishima/Sero:"It's like a super normal hero thing!"

Ectoplasm:"Ultimate"! This means that this move will give you a sure win!"

Cementoss:"A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent."

Midnight:"Your moves will represent you. These days,pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species."

Aizawa:"We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."

In Gym Gamma

Aizawa:"Gym Gamma,also known as the "Training Dining Land," or TDL."

Cementoss:"I came up with the idea for these facilities. Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each student. That's what the "dining" part prefers to."

Sato:"I see."

Iida:"Please allow me to ask a question! Why must we have ultimate moves for our provisional licensing exam? Please tell me your reasoning!"

Aizawa:"I'll tell you everything in order. Calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from danger,like crimes, accidents,natural disasters,and man-made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do that. Your ability to gather information,make decisions,move,and fight,in addition to your ability to communicate,draw people to you,and lead- Every year,a different test is used to look at how well you are able to do those things."

Midnight:"Of those,your ability to fight is especially important to your futures as heroes. If you are prepared,you won't have to worry. Whether or not you have an ultimate move will greatly affect whether or not you pass."

Cementoss:"Not being influenced by circumstances and being able to act consistently will make you a great asset on the front lines."

Ectoplasm:"Your ultimate moves do not necessarily need to be of the attacking type. For example,Iida's Reciproburst- The temporary burst of speed is enough of a threat to be worth calling an ultimate move."

Iida:"So that's good enough to be called an ultimate move?"

Sato:"I see...So we need to find something that allows us to feel like "As long as I do this,I have the advantage. I can win."

Midnight:"Exactly! Kamui Woods,who played a big part in the fight the other day,has a move called Lacquered Chain Prison that is the perfect example of an ultimate move. It restrains his opponents before they can do anything."

Aizawa:"The training camp was cancelled,but the training you did to develop your quirks was part of the process to create your ultimate moves. In other words,until the beginning of the next semester,for the ten days or so until the end of the summer vacation, you'll be working out your ultimate moves as you develop your quirks. You'll be doing intensive training! In addition,you should think about how you can improve your costumes to work better with your developing quirks. Get through this with a "Plus Ultra" mentality. Are you ready?"

Everyone:"Yes,sir!"

Kaminari:"I'm getting excited!"

And with that we start to plan on our ultimate moves,I'm now alone with an Ectoplasm clone

Ectoplasm:"Do you have any ultimate move idea,Hiei?"

Hiei:"will basically if I use my teleportation a lot,I get a headache,today I'll be focusing on my first ultimate move,I'll use my teleportation multiple times,my goal is to like, outsmart my foe,so I'll have to be quicker,and when I outrun them,I get to knock them out or something.."

Ectoplasm:"nice technique I see,go on do it" with that I started teleporting like a glitch Infront of him,I teleport to the left,them the right, then the middle,I would do this and teleport around him,but to my surprise he can still follow me,I then disappeared in thin air,and teleported above him,and before I could even land, Ectoplasm look above and saw me,he jump away and kick me in the gut,which send me back,laying on the ground.

Ectoplasm:"actually to me,your not really fast enough and I can predict it"

Hiei:"dang it"

???:"Young Hiei!" I look up,and saw All Might with his skinny form,I stood up

Hiei:"Hey All Might,what do you need?"

All Might:"How about I give you an advice,instead of outrunning your opponent,try using your flames as an armor,that way,you might be more powerful than you were,but if you can't handle it,use your flames,and coat your fist with it"

Hiei:"I never thought of that before,thanks All Might for the help"

All Might:"No problem,kiddo" he ruffled my hair,before walking away,I then start to coat my fist with,and it formed a dragon head,I rush towards Ectoplasm and give him a punch,but he jump away and tried to kick me,I easily sidestep,and teleported behind him, however he did predict it,I teleport Infront of him and just in time his head was facing behind him,I took the chance and hit him with it,he then start to burn,and melted,i pant and smiled in relief,I went to the edge,and ask Ectoplasm for two Ectoplasm,and he obliged,this continued before I was ready to the final step,now there 5 Ectoplasms surrounding me,I start to take some breaths,before dark flames started to secrete to my body

(Kind of like this, except Dark shadow is replace into black flames)

All five Ectoplasms rush at me at the same time,I start to hand-to-hand combat with them, first Ectoplasm tried to kick me but I duck underneath him and give him a neat uppercut,it then poofed,4 more to go,two Ectoplasm rush at me again,I slammed my palms in the ground,and made a barrage of fire,burning the two,the last two then rush at me,I prepared two dark flame spheres,in both hands(kind of like Rasenggan) and jump upwards,I spun and toss the sphere in the Ectoplasm,melting,as I landed,I swallowed the flame whole,before doing the peace sign in my hand and place it Infront of my mouth,and blow a large amount of fire,burning the Ectoplasm,after it,my flames started to die down and realized I have limits with it,I land on my butt,sweating a lot.

Hiei:"That was tough,I already made three moves,awesome"

Aizawa:"Impressive,Hiei" I was startled by Dad's voice,I snapped my head towards him "it only took you two hours and already made three moves,got any names with it?"

Hiei:"Still thinking,uhm,Sir do you mind if I get to learn how to use your scarf? Incase I had an opponent that can nullify quirks,I had to be useful when quirkless"

Aizawa:"hmm,I already have a student,but since I have three scarf,you can have the other,for now take some breaks,meet me in here at 4 pm tomorrow"

Hiei:"Yes sir,thanks"

Aizawa:"No problem (smiles)"

After the hellish workout

Today I was walking with Uraraka and Iida,since we three needed a little improvements with our costumes.

Iida:"I see! You're focusing on making your own body float?"

Uraraka:"Yeah! If I add more mobility,then I can use the martial arts I learned at my internship even more!"

Uraraka:"What about you,Iida?"

Iida:"I want to reduce the demerits of my Recipro. I'm planning on asking the development studio to improve my radiator."

Uraraka:"And you,Hiei?"

Hiei:"(scratches his neck) well just a little improvements like adding a hood in my costume and a mask,and a pair of black fingerless gloves with something that'll sorta lessen the pain of my hands if I use too much of my quirk,and a cape" (Hieishi comes out like Dark Shadow)

Iida:"uhm,are some sort of Dark Shadow copycat?"

Hieishi:"well,sorta,but unlike him I have two lives"

Uraraka:"Cool,so your immortal?"

Hiei:"only with two lives" just then we saw Midoriya in the distance,facing the support course door.

Uraraka:"Oh,it's Deku! I was just wondering where you were!" She runs towards Midoriya

Iida:"Don't run in the hallway!"

Hieishi/Hiei:"Bro you need to chill"

Urarala:"Deku,are you here for costume improvements,too?"

Izuku:"Oh,Uraraka-"

BOOM

The door suddenly exploded, literally hurting Midoriya,our eyes were widen,as Uraraka's hair stood up a little,the explosion created a thick dust, covering Midoriya's appearance.

Hiei:"HOLY SHIT!"

Iida:"Hiei, language!"

Hiei:"ya know what? I'm done,Iida,your Class Rep now"

Iida:"it's a bit sudden,but okay"

???:"Oww..." A female voice could be heard

Power Loader:"You know,you really shouldn't just put everything you think of together!"

???:"Failure is the mother of invention." Mr. Power Loader,as Thomas Edison once said "Even if what I made doesn't work the way I planned,that doesn't mean it was a waste of time-"

Power Loader:"This isn't the time for that! Will you listen to me for once,Hatsume?" As the dust cleared it revealed Hatsume on top of Midoriya

Hatsume:"Oh? When did you get here?" As Midoriya's eyes opened,he immediately saw Hatsume's breast,and immediately look away,meanwhile Uraraka had an somewhat jealous face,I facepalmed,while Hieishi hid behind me.

Hatsume:"Sorry about the sudden explosion! It's been a while,huh? Hero course students,um...I've forgotten all of your names."

Izuku:"I-I'm Izu-Izuku M-Midoriya..."

Iida:"I'm Tenya Iida! I'm the man you used as an advertising tower during the sports festival tournament!"

Hiei:"Hiei,and this is Ochaco Uraraka" (points at Uraraka)

Hatsume:"I see! Well,I'm busy developing my babies,so...!" Our faces went white,did we heard that right?

Midoriya:"Um,wait,I wanted to ask Mr. Power Loader about improving my costume..."

Hatsume:"Improving your costume? (Gets extremely close to Midoriya,making him more nervous,while making Uraraka more jealous)Sounds Interesting!"

Power Loader:"Hatsume. It's fine for you to come in and out of the studio now that the dorm system is in place,but if you go wild in here any more,I'm going to banish you!"

Midoriya:"U-um..."

Power Loader:"I've already heard from Eraserhead. You're here about changing your costumes as you develop your ultimate moves,right? Come in." All of us went inside and wow,it's cool!

Midoriya:"It's like a secret hideout!"

Power Loader:"Now,show me the instructions for your costume. It's in the case with your costume,right? I have license to make costumes,so I'll tinker with what I can using that. For small changes and repairs,I can just report what I changed to the design company and they'll do the paperwork for it,but for major changes, we'll have to fill out an application and ask the design company to do it. Then,the government will check the new costume,and once it's approved, it'll come back here. Anyway,the agencies we work with are the best,so we usually get them back in about three days."

Midoriya:"Um,I was thinking about how I could lessen the strain on the ligaments of my arms...Is something like that possible?"

Power Loader:"Um, Midoriya,you...fight with your first and fingers,right? If that's the case,then it'd be possible to do it pretty fast with just a little tinkering."

Uraraka:"(gets happy)Isn't that great,Deku?"

Midoriya:"(happy as well)Yeah!"

Hatsume:"Yes,yes,I see." As we turned to look at Midoriya,his torso was touched by Hatsume,making him more nervous again and making his mouth wide open

Uraraka:"H-Hatsume,what are you...?"

Hatsume:"I'm touching his body.(Pulls Midoriya)Yes,yes,much more solid than he looks. Very well,you can use...My baby that I'd been saving,a powered suit!"

Midoriya:"Um..."

Hatsume:"This high-tech baby can read the contractions of your muscles and support your improvements! It's baby number 49!"

Hiei:"Holy moly..."

Midoriya:"I'm fine with just support for my arms..."

Hatsume:"Start!" It start to spin,and oh boy,I have a bad feeling

Midoriya:"Wow,it's amazing! It's moving on its own! Huh? Wait,it won't stop...wait...-Ow... ouch...my back...!"

Hiei:"Midoriya!

Uraraka:"Deku!"

Hatsume:"Stop! It looks like I made a mistake in its operational limits program. I'm sorry!" Me and Uraraka ran towards Midoriya and start to help him.

Uraraka:"Are you all right?!"

Hiei:"Dude thank goodness she didn't broke your body"

Midoriya:"All I asked for was a brace for my arms,but my torso ended up almost getting twisted off..."

Hatsume:"This is fine,too. It'd probably be useful as a capture item."

I sneak towards Power Loader and whispered

Hiei:"Sir,I'd like you to give my costume a hood,cape,a pair of fingerless gloves that lessens the pain that I'll feel when I use my quirk too much (takes off his bandana) and I would like if you make something for my Jaganshi eye, something that'll prevent it from getting easily blinded"

Power Loader:"hmm I see,those are just simple stuff" suddenly I feel someone behind me,uh oh,it's Hatsume,my eyes widen from terror.

Hatsume:"I think I just got the perfect baby for you" just then I felt something heavy in both of my arms,I look at it realize,she put two robotic arms in me.

Hiei:"what's this?"

Hatsume:"that's baby number 45! It can lessen the pain you'll feel when your using your quirk too much,also it has a jet!" Just then each of the fingers started to form a hole,and it start to smoke until it exploded right into my arm.

Hiei:"oww...."

Uraraka/Deku:"Hiei-kun! Are you okay?!"

Hiei:"I only needed something simple,and thank goodness it didn't destroyed my arms.

Iida:"Um,I would like you to strengthen the cooling device on my legs..." He whispered to which I can still hear,when....

Hatsume:"If that's the case,then... There's this baby!"

Iida:"Hey!" His hands were now covered in a red robotic hands,as he still had that chop hand sign.

Hatsume:"This is an electric booster for super coolers that can cool things that give off heat! It's baby number 36! Isn't it cute?"

Iida/Hatsume:"No,I don't need to change my booster,Hatsume!/booster,on!" Suddenly he started to fly and was now in the ceiling, unable to go down,cause of the jet.

Iida:"Hey!"

Hiei/Uraraka/Midoriya:"Iida-kun!"

Iida:"My quirk is on my legs, though..."

Hatsume:"I know. But you know what I think? If you want to cool your legs,then why don't you run with your arms?"

Midoriya/Hiei:"What in the world are you saying?!/That's the most stupidest advice I've heard"

Power Loader:"Stop messing!"

SMACK

Power Loader:"Sorry about that. She's self-centered to a fault."

Iida:"I know that very well."

Uraraka/Hiei:"Yeah."

Power Loader:"But well,if you are aspiring to be heroes,then you should treasure your relationship with her. I'm sure you'll be calling her after you become pros. Take a look at that. That pile of junk...Those are all the support items Hatsume has made since starting school. Even when school's not in session,she's here tinkering with something. I've seen many students in the support course in my career,but Hatsume really is special."

Midoriya:"It's been just a little over four months since we started school,and she's already made many..."

Power Loader:"Common sense is the collection of the prejudices acquired by age eighteen," said Einstein. She is unafraid of failure, constantly thinking of new ideas and trying them out. Those who are innovators are not bound by existing ideas."

........

Midoriya:"Iida,can you teach me?"

Iida:"I-I don't know what you're talking about but wait a minute! You may not have noticed,but we haven't made progress on any of our costumes."

Midoriya:"Oh,that's right!"

Uraraka:"Deku,your face suddenly cleared up."

Midoriya:"Huh? R-Really? Speaking of which,are you changing part of your costume?"

Uraraka:"I want to control my nausea more..."

Hatsume:"Is that right? In that case,how about this?" All the three of us jump,startled. However what she showed next terrified us,it was a barrel with a bomb inside!

Uraraka:"What is that? Will it explode?!" We four back away as she walk closer to us,we back away....

Hatsume:"If you do this to the item..." Just then,four holes let out black smokes

Uraraka:"Something black came out!"

Iida/Midoriya/Hiei:"Hatsume-san!" And before we knew it,it exploded,hitting us,all of us turned white and got those spiral eyes formed in our face.

Hatsume:"I'm sorry!"

Timeskip bought to you by Chibi Midoriya kissing Chibi Uraraka in the cheek,while she's red as a tomato

All of us are now in living room,resting from the extreme workout

Kaminari:"Man,that was a lot to take in"

Hiei:"I can agree, luckily I already made three ultimate moves..."

Mineta:"THREE ULTIMATE MOVES?!"

Hiei:"well,I gotta go"

I stood up and went to my room and sleep.....

Random ol' facts: Hiei is known at being Kirishima 2.0 while Kirishima is Hiei 2.0

Random event:

Midoriya:"So do you recognize any of these men?"

Jiro:"I was hiding in the bathroom stalls,so I didn't see his face,but I heard him,he was singing to the music along with the bar"

Midoriya:"Do you remember what he sing?"

Jiro:"I think it was that song..I want it that way?"

Midoriya:"Backstreet boys,I'm familiar,ok(presses button) number one could you please sing the opening of I want it that way"

Kaminari:"Really? Okay...You are my fire🎶"

Jiro:(shakes her head)

Midoriya:"Number two,keep it going"

Sero:"🎶The one desire🎶"

Midoriya:"Number three"

Kirishima:"🎶Believe,when I say🎶"

Midoriya:"Number four"

Hiei:"🎶I want it that way🎶"

Midoriya:🎶tell me why🎶"

Kaminari/Sero/Kirishima/Hiei:🎶Ain't nothing but a heartache🎶

Midoriya:"🎶Tell me why🎶"

Kaminari/Sero/Kirishima/Hiei:"🎶Ain't nothing but a mistake 🎶"

Midoriya:"Now number five~"

Bakugo:"🎶I never wanna hear you say🎶"

Kaminari/Sero/Kirishima/Hiei/Bakugo:"🎶I want it that way🎶"

Midoriya:"Oh,chills, literal chills"

Jiro:"it was number five,number five killed Mineta"

Midoriya:"oh gosh,I forgot about that part..."
_______________________________________________

*Instrument playing*

Music:"so rock mah,lick mah,suck mah c##k"

Jiro:(hits Kaminari with her earphone jacks) "what the fuck" (lefts)

Kaminari:"ow!!! You don't like this song,hah!"

(Sorry for not posting a lot,it's just our exam,so I had to be busy,amd thanks for the 1k reads again,that means a lot to me)

GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 142 15
๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ช๐™œ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง Your life changed completly when you met Katsuki Bakugou. And by changed, it was ruined. Torn apart when you found...
19.2K 530 29
"Katsuki, the moon is pretty, isn't it?" "Yeah, it fucking is" -๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š‘๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š˜๐š› ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š, ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 36.6K 77
BEING HEAVILY EDITED [X FEM READER] โ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’.โž ------------------------------------------------- โ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’, ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š. ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•...
997K 19.4K 49
(Complete) ;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))) Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA