Quantum Obsession | 18+

By wozmikar

"Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so close , His thrusts making me lose my mind "Please what? I need words... More

Disclaimer
Dedication
Characters and Tropes
Prologue
1. Black smoke
2. Mesmerized by him
3. Dirty Dreams
4. Night with him
5. His Enchantress
6. He is Jealous
7. Heartbreak
8. Pleasure under the rain
9. A Night of Desire
10. The Hot Conversation
11. Hold me close in your arms
13. He wants to punish her
14. The Sensual Punishment
15. The Erotic Torture
16. Soft Kisses
17. Ice Creams
18. He needs her
19. The Dark Past haunts
20. Drench my fingers
21. The Chaos of His Marriage

12. The War of Emotions

1.8K 186 80
By wozmikar

Naisha~

I pick up a chocolate muffin and give it a bite, the thick gooey layers melt in the crevices of my mouth giving utter happiness.

"Ummmm " I moan and keep on devouring the pieces of heaven

Strawberry, butterscotch, blueberries, red velvet ,there is not a single flavour of pastry or muffin which isn't present there.

He bought all these for me.

Felicity strums through my entire being.

I collect the roses and arrange them in the vases properly.

A huge smile blooms on my face.

He noticed that I was admiring them.

Does he observe everything about me!

I lie on the bed with one of the roses and give it a deep whiff.
A rush of zing fills me and I simper like a cheshire cat.

Am I blushing

Ohh hell yeah. I am

There's a strange fluttering sensation in my stomach, my heart races as I nuzzle the rose. Butterflies dance in my belly. A feeling so beautiful, so serene radiates from the kernel to my entire being.

Ufff calm down, I pat over my chest.

Why is this man always messing up with my heart rhythms.

Whenever he is not close I yearn for him. A strange longing cascades through my body.

What have you done to me Grouch !

But wait, I don't know much about him. His background, his past life, I have no idea about any of it.

Let me do a little stalking.

I take out my laptop and type his name.

Dr. RIDDHIMAAN DEV OBEROI

And The results nearly bulge out my eyes. They are filled with his stellar accomplishments.
He has completed his Ph.D from Max Plank Institute of Astrophysics,
Oh my god that's the best university in the world.
He has also done his Post Doctoral from another best institute.

Numerous articles pop up on his name. He has got some of the best patents of the world under his name.
The amount of contribution he has done towards the field of Physics especially Cosmology and Astrophysics is on whole another level.

Prizes, Awards, Accolades, Degrees, Certificates is adorned all over his name. He's acknowledged globally for his groundbreaking research and his newfangled bequests.

Dr Riddhimaan Dev Oberoi, the most influencial Astrophysicist of modern era

The best scientist in the world of Physics.

Youngest Cosmologist to be jewelled with dual Post Doc degrees

Several articles keep on popping up

Gosshhh I never knew he was this famous.

I keep on saving all his articles, thesises, journals, research papers everything in a separate folder.

Suddenly Curiosity gnaws my chest thinking about his personal life. Is there any information about that.

How many affairs have he had?

Does he have a girlfriend?

Is he single currently?

I want to know about his past conquests or the type of girls he like

Let me search

With trembling fingers I type on the search bar.

Girlfriend of Dr. Riddhimaan Dev Oberoi.

I wait with bated breath, my hearbeats racing with the speed of light.

" What are these ? " The voice of Megha brings me out of my thoughts and I immediately shut down the laptop.

" ohhh I love these, they make the best brownies " She picks up one and starts munching on it

" My god , did you just buy the whole bakery ? there are so many " She keeps on scanning each of the boxes.

" Please can I have this one too ? They don't make it everyday, only on special requests " She points to a big blueberry chocolate muffin.

" Sure, sure, take this entire box, take some for your cousins too " I pack them in separate boxes and hand it to her.

" Ohh, by the way, mom just wanted to make sure that your fever is down now and listen freshen up and come downstairs soon "

" Okay, I'm coming you go , is it something important ? " I start rearranging my bed properly.

" Yes, it's very important , come fast " she runs out of the room.

I freshen up changing my clothes and go downstairs, The whole family is there in a vivacious festive mood as if some celebration is going on.

" Naishaa didiiii , come sit beside me " One of Megha's little cousin pulls me towards the couch

" You feeling good today ? " Her mother checks my forehead

" Yes, much better now just a little cough is there " I smile at her.

" What's happening here, why such a festive atmosphere ? " I whisper to Megha who's busy scrolling through her phone.

" Bhai Sa's marriage planning , It would be so fun , I am super excited " She grins clapping her hands.

I feel like someone has kicked me in the gut. I don't know why a strange uneasiness settles inside me. An eerie knot slowly forms in my stomach urging me to leave the place immediately. But I can't show my discomfort publicly.

" Ohhh, that's great, so Riddhimaan Sir agreed to marry ? Who's the girl ? " I shake my legs waiting for her answer.

" Ya Finally he agreed to marry otherwise he always ignores this topic , he will be turning thirty next month, so they don't want to wait anymore, ohh the girl is my father's friend's daughter, wait let me show her picture " She starts surfing her phone.

She shows me a picture of a pretty girl clad in a blue lehenga in some of the occasions.

" She is lovely, they will look so good together " I smile at her.

" You know she is already insane for him, was asking me about his favourite food, color, dress and all , well I don't blame her, girls are crazy for my brother " She declares in a proud way patting her chest.

She is right girls are crazy for her brother, and I'm one of those hopeless girls who is crushing badly on him.

" When is the marriage ? " I hope I don't sound pathetic.

" The date and month is not fixed yet, they just finalized that they'll do it this year "

And that same restlessness is back again. It is like a perturbed energy buzzing through my whole body , my mind racing with unhealthy thoughts, my heart crippling with an unknown anguish.

" You all continue, I will be back soon , I forgot to take my medicines " I get up from there to come back to my room.

As soon as I enter the room, I lock the door and slouch on the bed.

He is getting married

Good for him

But why is a violent storm wrecking inside me?

When did I get so attached to him?

A few weeks ago he was just a mere Professor, Then when did he become such an important person in my life ?

There is a wierd ache curling inside my chest, a subtle wreckage of pain and despair. I can't figure out the exact feeling but it is making me jittery.

A strange feeling of loss, hopelessness, emptiness.

As if My most prized possession is being snatched away from me, ruthlessly and I cannot do anything.

And I really cannot do anything. He is not my property.

We don't have any relationship, neither we are in love it is just an one sided infatuation, I have a huge immense crush on him, I like him way too much, I am attracted to him in an extremely unhealthy way. And I don't know how to get over this shackle of feelings and cage of emotions.

I stand up and start pacing through the room, I am too anxious too fidgety and on edge.I need to end this to and fro relationship of ours.

One moment he behaves like he can't keep his hands off me and the next moment he comes off like a stranger.

I explain my heart this is just a tiny crush, an infatuation and I'll get over it . No big deal.

There is a difference between Attraction and Love, Ours is a tiny attraction, a surface level enticement which will slowly fade away with time.

Today I will confront him and ask him to stay away from me. Both of us will keep this professional, also next week I will find a hostel and shift there, staying away from him will slowly erase this feelings.

I take out his handkerchief from my bag and sniffle it , It smells just like him , I feel like his warmth has embraced me even in his absence. Unknowingly a few drops of tears cascade down my cheeks. A tug of inner turmoil start clawing my insides again.

He was never mine, and neither will be ever mine. Both of us need to stop circling around each other.

This time I won't become weak and let a mere allurement fool me, I will stand strong and get over him easily.

I don't know how long I have been sleeping for, but the rustle of cool wind against my body wakes me up. It is about evening now. The silvery moonlight illuminating the entire terrace with a soft serene glow. Through the window I see A large shadow on the terrace. It's him. Standing with his back facing my room looking at the sky.

He never comes home other than weekends, then what is he doing here today, maybe he came to discuss about his marriage plans, anyways not my lookout, it is his house whatever he wants he can do. But I need to talk to him.

" Sir " I step out on the terrace

He turns back. And once again I am done.

Is it possible for a man to be this beautiful , The moonlight glimmering over his face makes him look breathtakingly handsome, Those eyes are even more gorgeous when he squints them a little. His hair is extremely ruffled, looks like he has been constantly running his fingers through them. His shirt a bit crumpled. Does his ears today have a more reddish tinge, I don't know I'm reading too much or not but his lips look a little dry and eyes so much more intense.

I don't know what happens to me , whenever he is in front of me. All my resolves break away, Logic flies out of the room , My senses get blurred and I can't differentiate between right and wrong. I become a putty in his hands, a mere doll in his presence.

" Sir, I have something to tell you " He is standing far away from me. He does not even makes any attempt to move closer.

" Hmm " He leans against the railing.

" Thank you so much for those roses and sweeteners, thank you so much for taking me to the doctor, thank you so much for letting me stay in your home, Thanks for everything you have done for me , but " I take a pause because I am overwhelmed with emotions

" But please Sir, let's not do this, This is wrong, we don't have anything between us , we should stay away from each other "

He just glares at me with an undecipherable look, I can't fathom it.

" We should behave formally in a civil professional way, I am just your student , you are my professor please I don't want anyone to talk behind our back "

His sharp gaze fixed upon me. He seems so different today, he makes no move towards me, neither comes close to me. Just stares at me with an incomprehensible look.

" Sir, did you listen --- " I whisper moving a little closer.

He turns back and looks toward the sky again.

What's wrong with him

He is completely ignoring my presence

Not paying heed to anything I'm speaking

" Sir " I try to peek at him

" Hmmm " His gaze still on the sky.

" I said something about us " I tuck my hair behind my ear.

" Hmmm " Okay now we are back to square one.

This man is so effing frustrating. This is another reason I want to maintain a safe distance from him. Either he is making me feel butterflies and swoon over him or he makes me want to rip apart my hair and choke him. There's no in between.

" Sir I was -- "

" I heard you Miss Roy " he mutters in a raspy voice.

5 words, just 5 words, okay atleast better than hmmm. Good progression.

" Sir , I mean please let's keep this professional, We should not do anything forbidden, this is illicit, ---- " I mumble clasping both of my hands together waiting for him to say something

" Sure, as you wish " He speaks up after a long pause.

Wait What !! he agreed so quickly !

The way he is so cocky and dominating, I never thought he would accede !

" Umm, thank you , I think, I should go now" I look at him for the last time once again.

He doesn't even spare a glance at me.

His gaze fixed upon the sky
What the hell is he even watching there

Why does he seem so distant and unalike today. This is not the real RDO I've seen for so many days.

Is he not feeling well ?
Shall I ask him ?

He did so much for me, for the sake of formality I should atleast ask him.

" Sir are you okay ? I know it's not my place to ask you , but is everything alright ?" I shift a little closer to him.

" I'm fine " He exhales & without even sparing a glance at me, he moves towards his room

And I stand alone on the terrace.

Why did it sting so hard .

I want him to stay away , I want him to behave formally, I want him to maintain a civil distance from me.

Then why is his ignorance hurting so much ?

When & how did I get so attached to him ?

But this time I won't fall for him. This forbidden desire has no future, and I will not allow this deceptive temptation to enshackle me.

I will move far away from him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Please vote on all the chapters of this book, otherwise it will lose it's ranking again.

Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 91.6K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
21.4K 506 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
2.5M 107K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
394K 35.5K 48
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...