Team8s and Counting

By sunnyshine724

After a long, hard fought battle for The Power of Two, the members of Team8s are ready to start the next chap... More

About this book
1. Raised Suspicions
2. It's Exactly as it Looks
3. Holding Hands in the Park
4. What about us?
5. Jealousy Problems
6. Saw and Gaty's First Date
7. A First Date Gone Wrong, Gone Right
8. Whispers and Stares
9. The 1st Engagement
10. Telling the Team
11. A Rough Day at Work
12. Engaged Times Two
13. A Happy Thanksgiving
14. Suits, Dresses, and More
15. The Pre-Wedding Bombshell
16. Love Takes Center Stage
17. Nothing Too Fancy
18. Cravings
19. As Autumn Approaches
20. Falling Into Marriage
21. A Glimpse of Joy
22. Whipping up Winter
23. The Final Wedding
24. While We're Still at Seven
25. Missed Connections
26. Just Days Away
27. The Arrival
28. The Eighth Team8
29. Adjusting to Parenthood
30. Expanding Out Together
31. Needle Takes a Tumble
32. Making it Through
33. Starting Our Own?
34. Thread Catches a Cold
35. Going Away?
36. That's What Friends are For
37. It's A Possibility
38. When to Tell Her
39. Welcome Home Mom!
40. Thread the Teether
41. Rushed Away
42. It'll All be Okay
43. Thread Turns One
44. It's Time, Gaty
45. Sharing the Spotlight
46. To the Park We Go
47. Lunch Time
48. A Day at the Beach
49. Bladey's First Giggle
50. Race Training Blues
51. Potty Training Day
52. The Goiky Half Marathon
53. Cookies for Mommy
54. How is it Possible?
55. How to Tell Thread
56. The First Day of Preschool
57. Why Her?
58. I Didn't Think I Was Crazy
(Not a chapter) Bladey + Thread Drawings!
59. Big Sister Training
60. Why Don't They Like Me?
61. The Gym Flutters
62. A Trip to Gelatins Steakhouse
63. The Nesting Needle
64. Doing it Her Way
65. The Stomach Bug
66. A New Student, A Familiar Face
68. What Have I Done?
69. The Trampoline Park Incident
70. It Will Never Be the Same
71. This New Reality
72. It's All My Fault
73. There is Still Hope
74. Getting Bladey to Talk
75. Operation Accessible
76. A Family Swim
77. Our Secret Struggle
78. Operation Accessible, Pt. 2
79. Back in Action
80. Unwanted Memories
81. A New Teaching Adventure
82. It Just Isn't Fair
83. Something They Need
84. Bladey's Masterpiece
85. We Really Needed This
86. Something We're Thinking About

67. Dimey Causes a Fight

152 6 34
By sunnyshine724

As the days passed, life settled into a rhythm for Team8s. Baby Dimey continued to grow and thrive under the loving care of his parents and siblings, bringing joy and laughter to their home.

However, as any parents would attest, caring for a newborn also came with its fair share of challenges. One particularly challenging night, Dimey's persistent crying grated on Pin, Coiny, and Needle's nerves, fraying their patience and causing tension to simmer beneath the surface.

Pin paced the floor of Dimey's nursery, her arms aching from cradling him for what felt like hours. "Why won't he stop crying?" she muttered, frustration etched in her voice.

Coiny rubbed his temples wearily, exhaustion evident in every line of his face. "I don't know, Pin," he sighed. "We've tried everything to soothe him, but nothing seems to work."

Their voices were hushed, mindful of not waking up the rest of the household. But despite their efforts to keep their frustration in check, the strain of sleep deprivation weighed heavily on them all.

As the minutes stretched into hours, tension simmered between the throuple, each silently blaming each other for their predicament. It was a small spark that ignited into a heated argument, fueled by exhaustion and frayed nerves.

"You're not doing enough to help," Needle accused, her voice sharp with resentment.

Coiny's jaw tightened, his patience wearing thin. "I'm trying my best, Needle," he snapped back. "It's not like I was the one who wanted another baby in the first place"

"Then maybe you guys should have been more careful," Pin snapped at them.

"Says the one who got pregnant weeks before our wedding," Needle scoffed.

The words hung heavy in the air, each one a painful reminder of their past mistakes and the strain it had put on their relationship. As the argument escalated, Dimey's cries seemed to grow louder, echoing through the room like a harsh symphony of discontent.

Eventually, they heard a soft knock on the door, which abruptly ended the fighting, although Dimeys cries continued to persist.

"Mommy, Mommy, Dadddy?" Thread questioned, "I can't sleep, you woke me up."

"We're sorry Thread," Pin said through the door, "we're just trying to put Dimey to sleep."

"Oh, okay," Thread said, as she headed back to her room.

"Look what you guys did!" Coiny whispered, "you woke up Thread!"

"Well I wasn't the one who started it," Pin fought back.

"But you were the one who raised your voice first," Needle said.

"Now don't be ridiculous, Needle you raised YOUR voice first, NEEDY" Pin said, her voice nearing a scream.

That did it.

Needle slapped Pin, who still had a crying Dimey in her arm, "so now you're just trying to piss me off!"

Pin staggered back, stunned by Needle's sudden outburst. Dimey's cries intensified, his tiny form trembling in Pin's arms as she struggled to regain her balance.

"Needle, what the hell?" Coiny exclaimed, his eyes wide with shock and disbelief.

Needle's face flushed with anger, her chest heaving with pent-up frustration. "I'm sick of this!" she shouted, her voice cracking with emotion. "I'm sick of the fighting, I'm sick of the blame game, I'm sick of everything!"

Pin's hand flew to her cheek, the sting of Needle's slap still reverberating through her. Tears welled up in her eyes, a mixture of pain and betrayal clouding her vision.

Coiny immediately took Dimey from Pin and shielded him from Needle. "Needle, that was uncalled for," he said firmly, stepping between Needle and Pin to protect his partner. "You need to calm down."

But Needle was beyond reasoning, her emotions spiraling out of control. "I can't do this anymore," she cried, her voice raw with anguish. "You guys never listen to me! When I suggested that I do a homebirth, you guys YELLED at me and said I was ridiculous. When I wanted to go to the gym throughout the entire pregnancy, you guys kept convincing me not to go. I'm done with all of this."

Pin's heart ached at the sight of Needle's pain, her own hurt momentarily forgotten in the face of her partner's distress. "Needle, please," she pleaded, reaching out to her with trembling hands. "I'm sorry, we didn't mean to upset you."

Coiny nodded, "we listened to you, we gave you a compromise for the homebirth, we let you go to the gym with some guidance. Is that too much of us as your husband and wife to ask for!"

Needle recoiled from Pin's touch, her expression a mix of anger and sorrow. "I need some space," she said hoarsely, her voice barely above a whisper. "I need to get out of here."

"Good." Pin said. "I want you out of the house by tomorrow morning to think about what you did!"

With that, Needle stormed out of their room and immediately started banging on the door to Saw and Gatys room. Saw and Gaty instantly woke up from the banging, thinking that someone had broken into their house. To their relief, it was Needle who was standing infront of the door, but she was not in a good place.

"Make some room you two, I'm sleeping here tonight," Needle said, her voice stern.

Saw and Gaty exchanged a puzzled glance before hurriedly making space for Needle on their bed. Concern etched on their faces, they watched as Needle settled in, her breathing still ragged with emotion.

"Needle, what happened?" Gaty asked softly, reaching out to place a comforting hand on Needle's shoulder.

Needle shook her head, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "I just... I can't be there right now," she murmured, her voice choked with emotion. "Everything's falling apart, and I don't know how to fix it."

Saw wrapped an arm around Needle, pulling her close in a comforting embrace. "You don't have to face this alone," she said gently. "We're here for you, whatever you need."

As the sun finally came up, all the Team8s member arose one by one and made their way downstairs for breakfast. Well, except for Needle, who didn't need to see Coiny and Pin after the brawl they had last night.

Thread, being the observant little girl that she was, was quick to notice her mothers absence. "Mommy? Daddy? Where's Mommy?"

Coiny took a deep breath, trying to steady his voice before speaking. "Mommy needed some time alone, sweetie," he explained gently. "She's resting in Saw and Gaty's room for now."

Thread furrowed her brow, a frown tugging at the corners of her mouth. "But why? Did something happen?"

Coiny exchanged a glance with Pin, silently communicating his uncertainty about how much to tell Thread. But he knew they couldn't keep the truth from her forever.

"Well, Mommy and Daddy had a disagreement last night," Pin interjected, her voice soft and reassuring. "It got a little loud, and Mommy needed some space to cool off."

Thread's eyes widened in concern. "Is Mommy mad at us?"

Coiny shook his head quickly, kneeling down to meet Thread at eye level. "No, sweetie, Mommy's not mad at you," he reassured her. "She's just feeling upset right now, but she loves you very much."

Thread nodded, her expression still troubled. "Can I go see Mommy?"

Pin and Coiny shared a hesitant glance before shaking their heads "I'm sorry sweetie," Pin said softly, "but mommy needs some time alone for now."

Thread's shoulders slumped in disappointment, but she nodded understandingly. "Okay," she murmured, her voice tinged with sadness.

Pin reached out gently, offering her a small smile of reassurance. "Why don't we have breakfast together and then we can figure out something fun to do today?" she suggested, hoping to lift Thread's spirits.

Thread brightened at the suggestion, her frown slowly melting away. "Yeah, that sounds nice," she said, a hint of excitement creeping into her voice.

Meanwhile, back upstairs, Needle had made her way out of Saw and Gatys room and back into her own. She knew that she needed to spend some time away from Coiny and Pin if she ever wanted to bring back the relationship they had before.

Barf Bag was headed upstairs to get ready herself, when she saw Needle packing. As much as she didn't like what she heard about the fight from Coiny and Pin, she knew she had to check in on her.

"Hey," Barf Bag said soothingly, "I heard about what happened last night."

Needle sorrowfully glanced at her and nodded, "Yeah, it was rough," she admitted, her voice heavy with emotion. "I just... I don't know what to do anymore."

Barf Bag approached Needle slowly, "do you know where you're gonna stay for the next couple of days?"

Needle shook her head, "I'm still working on that. Book and Taggy we're willing to take me in, but I'm seeing if Firey and Leafy are available first before I head over there."

Barf Bag smiled, "time away from them is what all three of you need. I know you guys love each other...you guys just need to remember why!"

Needle managed a small smile at Barf Bag's words, grateful for her friend's support and understanding. "Thanks, Barf Bag," she said softly, her voice tinged with gratitude. "I hope you're right."

With a heavy heart, Needle finished packing her bag, knowing that she needed some time away to clear her head and figure things out. As she headed out of the house, she couldn't shake the feeling of sadness and uncertainty that lingered within her.

................................................................

Uh oh, looks like we have some more juicy throuple drama on our hands! Hope you drama seekers are getting excited. I'm honestly pumped to get to work more on the next portion of this book!

Also, how the hell did we hit 12K reads already, thank you so much guys! Not much else I have for you today, see you in the next chapter!

- Sunny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516 6 7
Leafy must relive a rotten school year like the others out this time, a monster will help him to defeat the unfortunate events... But where does he f...
5.5K 300 36
Firey, Coiny, Leafy, Pin, and Bubble didn't think much of it when they signed up. So they are incredibly shocked when they are suddenly shoved into t...
71.8K 2.6K 46
❝𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤 𝕚𝕥!❞ The name literally says it all! It's instagram with some plot and some weird stuff, with a whole lot of chaos and occasiona...
1.3K 44 16
(Humanized) BFB City had always been calm and normal. But that all changed the day an asteroid struck the centre of the city. They ignored the astero...