Always by your side💞

Від Jahaan227

Inspired by My Fault (Culpa Mia) movie. Kim Taehyung; a rich, spoiled girl is the only child of world famous... Більше

Introduction
1. Bodyguard👊
2. Tae being a brat 😠
3. A day at Jk's apartment 🥰
4. What is love? 🤔
5. Jeonlous 🥴
6. Kiss me till I am 18 💋
7. Confession💓
8. Night's gonna be long🤫
9. Heartbreak 💔 (M)
10. My everything 💞
11. Game over 🖤

12. Truth 💓

1.7K 158 12
Від Jahaan227

Tae is resting on the chair near the swimming pool. She is watching the slow movement of water in the pool and thinking about her life. These days her life was really messed up. So many horrible incidents happened and one such was Mr Kim's death. A tear escaped her eye on recalling the incident which could have cost her life as well. 

Tae heard sound of footstep approaching her from behind. She knew who the person is. She didn't find it necessary to turn back and look at him.

The person stood infront of Tae while holding a glass of juice. Tae looked up and found him already looking at her. His upper body was naked and his six pack abs were on full display.

Jk- Atleast drink some juice. You didn't ate anything since last night.

Tae- Yeah so you could kill me as well by poisoning my food; right?

Jk chuckled and sat on the chair near her legs.

Jk- If I want to kill you I would have done that within no time. I don't have to poision your food for that. 

Tae looked at him with hurtful gaze. 

Tae- Who are you? Tell me the truth. You are not the bodyguard Jungkook I know. 

Jk- You are right. I am not bodyguard infact my name is not even Jungkook.  I am a secret agent and my real name is Justin. Whatever I did was a part of plan to get through your father and handover him to the police for his long term criminal activities. 

Tae- Part of plan? Everything? (asked while looking at him with slight teary eyes)

Jk- Yes everything. (said while staring in her eyes with no emotion atall)

Tae- And what was the thing that happened between us? Was it your part of plan as well? (said while on the verge of breaking down)

Jk hung his head low and avoided to look at Tae.

Jk- I never approached you first Taehyung. I joined as your bodyguard so that I could stay near you and your father to get some information about him. Your father was secretly plotting and planning all the criminal activities for Mr Park who's such a dangerous mafia. Almost two times we arrested Mr Park but your father would help him escape every fucking time by hiding his own identity. So before dealing with Mr Park it was necessary for us to find the one who was helping him secretly. Whatever I did is just a part of my job. Your father maybe the best father for you but the truth is he was nothing but just a criminal who at the end got what he deserved. Infact you won't believe but your engagement with Bogum was just a show off. He planned to sell you to him cuz Mr Park (Bogum's father) promised him to handover his illegal business and offcourse title as the most feared mafia. 

Tae chuckled while listening Jk's words. She felt so unfortunate to get such a horrible father. 

Jk- I am sorry but I never wanted to hurt you. You were never a part of my plan. I did joined as your bodyguard so that I could extort some information from you but I didn't knew that he was fooling you as well by coming out as a kind and caring man. 

Tears finally made it's way down her cheeks. She couldn't believe how messed up her life become. She still tried to get a hold on her emotions and wipped her tears. 

Tae- Whatever you did was a part of your job but what about the feelings we have for each other? What about those I love yous? What about those love making session? Is everything fake?

Jk- Y..yeah. (said without looking at her)

Tae- Great! I shouldn't have fell for you. I am mad. I am an idiot who gets attracted to anyone so easily but whatever I had for you was not just an attraction Jungkook or Justin whatever your name is. It was purely love which I think you can't understand. No worries. You did your work. Played with me for sometime. It's okay. I accept it cuz that's what most people do with me. First play with me and then throw me like a used doll. You too did the same. Anyways I am sorry that I am wasting your time. I will leave from here. 

Saying this Tae got down the chair. She took her bag and left from there without glancing at Jk. If Jk want then he could have stopped her but he didn't even tried. A small drop of tear left his eye which he wipped immediately and went inside the house. 

~~~

Jk and NJ clinked their glasses together and shouted 'cheers'. They gulped down the alcohol in one go and shook their head at it's bitterness.

NJ- Congrats for solving another yet the most toughest case. 

Jk- Thanks man.

NJ- Btw where is Taehyung? I didn't saw her since last few hours.

Jk- She left.

NJ- Where?

Jk- I don't know.

NJ- She left and you let her go? 

Jk- So what do you want me to do? Take care of her, feed her, pamper her? 

NJ- Why are you being like this?

Jk- Like what?

NJ- Stop acting fake. I know you very well. Why are you trying to ignore your feelings towards her and pushing her away?

Jk- I don't have any feelings for her.

NJ- Swear on her.

Jk- SHUT UP! DON'T YOU DARE. (yelled while gripping his collars) 

NJ chuckled and loosed Jk's grip on his collar. He pat his back and wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

NJ- I can see how much you love her. Then why are you hurting her as well as your ownself?

Jk- Try to understand man. My profession is too risky. If anyone of our enemy got to know my real identity or anyone closer to me then they will definitely try to hurt them. Taehyung is young and she can find someone much better than me. I want her to be safe and not get tangled with me where I don't even know when someone might shoot at me and I will be declared dead.

NJ side hugged him and rubbed his back.

NJ- I wish you get your love soon.

Jk hummed and gulped down another shot.

Jk's pov.

I wish you could be that person Taehyung. I am sorry for hurting you but it's better if we stay apart.

~~~

Tae was packing her bags while shedding tears. She is hurt; very much hurt. Not cuz of her father's loss but cuz of knowing the truth about Jk. She loved him by her whole heart but upon knowing that he doesn't love her back broke her heart.

She is planning to leave the country and get away from everyone forever. She booked her ticket to London and will be leaving for the airport tomorrow morning.

Tae zipped her bags. That's when her eyes landed on the infinity ring on her ring finger which Jk gifted her. She chuckled and removed it harshly.

Tae- I don't want anything related to you with me. You are such a bad memory for me.

Tae lie down on bed and closed her eyes. This will be the last night she will be spending here. Tomorrow she will go to London and will never come back.

Jk is resting on the bed while scrolling through his and Tae's pictures.

He couldn't get her out of his mind. The thought that they won't be able to be together hurts him.

Jk- How happy I looked with her. I don't even remember when was the last time I smiled but with her; smile never left my face. She definitely has something. Maybe she is my type. Naughty, talkative, stubborn and childish. I won't had let you go if I won't be in this profession Taehyung. I love you so much.

~~~

It's six in the morning. Jk's sleep was disturbed by continuous ringing of the doorbell. He got down the bed tiredly and went to open the door.

Jk opened the door and there was Tae standing infront of him.

Tae- May I come inside?

Jk nodded his head and made way for Tae. She walked towards the couch and sat on it while Jk sat beside her.

Tae- I came to return this ring to you. (said while forwarding the infinity ring to Jk)

Jk- I..it was for you. Don't give it back.

Tae chuckled while staring at the ring.

Tae- There's no reason to keep it with me. When there's no Taekook forever then why should I wear this infinity ring?

Jk- I am sorry Taehyung. I really didn't mean to hurt you. I-

Tae- It's okay. I am not mad at you. I am so unlucky to receive anyone's love. After mom I never got loved by anyone but when I meet you; I thought you are that person. You will love me. You will take care of me. You will always be there by my side. But I was wrong. No worries. Not your fault again. Anyways; take your ring back. I don't want any of your memories with me cuz more than dad; you hurted me Jungkook. Oh sorry; not Jungkook but Justin. There's something we call trust. Do you know how much I trusted you?

Jk was silent while hanging his head low. His eyes glistened with tears at Tae's words. He wanted to tell her how much he loves her but doesn't wanna risk her life at the same time.

Tae- I trusted you so much that while I was near to death; I did that stunt when you signalled me. But I lost my trust in you when you revealed that your love for me was also fake. I don't care whether you are Jungkook or Justin. The only thing I knew was I loved this person. I don't even know whether that personality of yours was real or fake but yeah; I truly loved that Jungkook.

Tears made it's way down his cheeks. He was holding back his tears till now but Tae's words are hurting him. He was again rethinking about the decision he took.

Is he doing right?

Is it okay to let go of someone you love?

Can he be selfish once and claim his love?

Tae- There's another reason of my visit here. I am going to London forever so thought to bid you Goodbye. I really spent a good time with you. It's sad that we can't be together but anyways; I hope you find someone better than me and please don't hurt anyone else just like you did with me. Profession is different and love is different. If you will mix both the things then you will always end up hurting others.

Tae could see tears flowing down his cheeks. She pulled him in a hug as her eyes too felt teary.

Tae- All the best for your future. I wish we never meet again once I leave this land.

Saying this Tae pulled out from the hug. She wipped her tears and walked out of the house. Her heart was paining. She was hurt really bad. But there's nothing she could do. She can't force someone to love her.

Jk's heart was asking him to stop her and don't let her go away from him but he was still not listening to his heart. He wipped his tears harshly and went back to his room.

~~~

Tae reached the airport and did all the formalities. She was waiting for the announcement to be made.

In some time the PA announced the departure gate number. Tae got up and walked towards the gate while carrying her bags. She glanced at the entrance one last time hoping Jk would come but he didn't. She smiled sadly and turned to walk ahead but was stopped by a loud yell;

I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG.

Tae widened her eyes at the familiar voice. She turned to look at the direction from where the voice came.

Jk was standing at the entrance.

Jk- PLEASE DON'T GO TAEHYUNG. I WAS MAD TO LET YOU GO. PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND COME BACK. I WANNA BE WITH YOU FOREVER.

Tae's eyes glistened with tears. This is what she wanted to hear from him. She left her bags and ran towards Jk. She jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Both hugged each other tightly while shedding tears.

Jk- I love you so much Taehyung. I love you so much. My love for you was never fake. I can't live without you. Please forgive me. (said while crying)

Tae- I love you too.

Both were crying in each other's arms not giving a shit about their surrounding. Soon Tae pulled out from the hug. She wipped his tears and attached their forehead together while smiling.

Jk too wipped her tears and pulled her in a lip smashing kiss.

~~~

Time skip to seven years.

Jk was on the way back to home after a tiring day from work but his phone began ringing. It was call from one of his friend. Jk picked the call and greeted the person but what he heard next shocked him.

Jk- WHAT? This girl never listens to me. I am on the way.

Jk took a u-turn and drove to the car racing point.

He parked his car and walked at the crowd. He stood in the front-line and noticed Tae in the car; full ready for car racing and defeat the guy who challenged her yesterday. But before he could stop her; the race begin.

Tae was driving in full speed as she was determined to win against the guy but Jk was getting tensed for her to not get into any accident and hurt herself.

The race who getting tough by each passing second. Both the participants were a great competitor to each other. None was ready to loose.

Both were nearing the finish line. Tae increased the speed more and crossed the finish line first; thus winning the race.

All her friends went towards her and hugged her while Jk was standing at one corner with his hands crossed and looking at her angrily.

Tae glanced at him and ran to him

Tae- Kookie~~ (sang in excitement)

Tae hugged him tightly and jumped on him. She wrapped her legs around his waist while Jk placed his hand under her bum.

Tae- Did you saw? I won the car race again.

Jk- And how many times have I told you to not get into car racing? It's dangerous bun.

Tae- But I wanna be a professional car racer. I can do it. I have the potential and I know it very well. You just have to agree to it and let me go for further training.

Jk- You won't listen to me; right?

Tae- You know me well. (said by kissing his cheek)

Jk rolled his eyes and walked towards his car. He placed Tae on the passenger seat and himself sat on the driver's seat. He drove back to their house.

Tae- Will you agree or not?

Jk- Let's see.

Tae- Nooo. I want the answer now.

Jk- I will agree but you have to promise me something.

Tae- What?

Jk- You will take care of your safety and won't end up into any accident.

Tae- Promise. I will take care of myself.

Jk- Hmm.

Taekook reached their house and got freshened up. Jk was preparing the dinner shirtless while Tae was eye fucking him by sitting on the bed in just one of Jk's shirt and her panties.

Tae- Daddy; what's for menu?

Jk smirked at the word daddy. He left the knife and turned to face Tae. He walked towards her and pulled her closer to himself.

Jk- Me n u. (whispered in her ear)

Tae giggled at his words and pulled him in a kiss.

After a rough thirty minutes session; both are now cuddling each other naked. Tae looked up from his chest and pecked his lips.

Tae- I love you Jungkook.

Jk laughed at her words as flicked her forehead.

Jk- How many times shall I tell you my name is not Jungkook. It's Justin.

Tae- But I fell in love with Jungkook so I will call you Jungkook only.

Jk smiled at her words and pecked her forehead.

Jk- I love you too.

Tae rested her head on Jk's chest while Jk was roaming his hand on her naked back.

Tae- I am glad you stopped me that day otherwise we won't be together.

Jk- Yeah. Thank God I listened to my heart and finally ran to the airport otherwise I would have lost you forever. I didn't even realised when I fell for you and I fell so hard that even at the thought of sending you away from me hurts.

Tae- Don't worry. It's just two months training. Then I will be back to you.

Jk- Okay.

Tae- But I still didn't get one thing; why did you left your profession as a secret agent?

Jk- It's so difficult to live a secret agent's life. We can't be like normal people. We can't reveal our identity. Can't date openly, can't have a family openly, can't go anywhere freely and I never wanted such life with you. I never wanted anyone to hurt you cuz of me.

Tae smiled and brushed her nose with his.

Tae- And what if anyone like dad entered our life again?

Jk- Well; if that's the case then you have got yourself a lifetime bodyguard who will always protect you.

Tae chuckled and hugged him tightly.

Tae- I love this bodyguard forever. Always stay by my side.

Jk- I will always stay by your side.

THE END

🔴 No epilogue or Bonus chapter will be given.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

179K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
131K 6.7K 29
Jeon Jungkook, a Police Officer who is returning to his hometown after eight years to get settled and start his married life. His parents are in sear...
655K 21.1K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
808K 52.8K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...