Call Of Duty One-Shots

By CaiGivesMeLife

Hello! This is gonna be a one-shot book. Some of these scenarios are made up by me and my delulu brain, while... More

He's a bit big... (KonigxOC)
Getting shipped by students (PricexOC)
He doesn't believe in love (GhostxOC)
High on pain medication (KonigxOC)
You like annoying him like a sibling would (GazxOC)
Tangled. 🎄 (KonigxOC)
Your Barracks Leaked....(GhostxOC)
Eepy...(SoapxOC)
Price helps with Training....(PricexOC)
He's Watching...(GhostxOC)
He's been avoiding her and she wants to know why...(KonigxOC)
Comforting Touch...(KonigxOC)
Physical Touch....(GhostxOC) ***Angst***
It's a demand....(GhostxOC)
He wants her help....(KonigxOC)
Haunted House...(TF 141xOC)
Attention (GhostxOC)
You called her mom....(LaswellxOC)
Babysitting the Troublemaker...(KonigxOC)
Hoodies....(KonigxOC)
Hoodies....2(KonigxOC)
Hoodies....3(KonigxOC)
He's Sick and Being Overdramatic....(GhostxOC) Part 2 to 'Your Barracks Leaked'
He Helps You Pop Your Back....(NiktoxOC)
He Helps You Pop Your Back....(NiktoxOC) Part 2
He Can't Sleep Without You...(HorangixOC)
He's Feeling Affectionate....(GhostxOC)
He Can't Sleep Without You...(HorangixOC) Part 2
He Helps You Pop Your Back....(NiktoxOC) Part 3
Baby Ghost...(PricexOC)
What's a Favor Between Old Friends....(LaswellxOC) **Platonic**
He Helps You Pop Your Back....(NiktoxOC) Part 4
He Feels Terrible....(GhostxOC)***Angst***
He Feels Terrible....(GhostxOC) ***Angst*** Part 2
He Feels Terrible....(GhostxOC) ***Angst*** Part 3
Scars (IndyxTF 141+Alejandro)**Angst**
Captain Stumbles Into Her Medbay (PricexOC)
Helping Hand....(KonigxOC)
She Caught Them (SoapxGhost)
*Sigh* He Helps You Pop Your Back....(NiktoxOC) Part 5
He Notices A New Scar... (GhostxOC)
One bed, two of you... (KonigxOC) Part 2
It's The Acohol... (TF 141xOC)
Vegetables?! Seriously?! (TF 141 x OC) Part 1
Vegetables?! Seriously?! (TF 141 x OC) Part 2
He Helps You Pop Your Back... (NiktoxOC) Part 6
Her Book... (PricexOC)
A Man Who Fears Nothing But Her... (PricexOC)
Author's Note **New Story Alert**

One bed, two of you... (KonigxOC) Part 1

395 2 0
By CaiGivesMeLife

Enjoy the sillies. Shoutout to @0ak7 on C.AI for the bot!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mission with the Colonel was not going as planned. Misdirections has caused the two of them to walk right into the live base of the enemy compound, requiring close calls and heavy gunfire. With communications lost, they're both forced to hide until extractions are available. It was decided to find a place to stay until they could be picked up. 

As Indy and König walk into the room, she hears him mutter, "Oh, das is toll," as he set his bag down.

(Translation: That's just great )

One bed sat against the back wall. 

"I call the carpet." Indy mutters, not caring for the bed since she's used to sleeping on anything but one with how the missions have been going lately.

"No, kleiner soldat." König replies back with some humor in his tone. 

(Translation: No, little soldier. )

"You'll be sleeping on the bed, I'll be on the floor." He begins to unlace his work boots but stops and tilts his head. "It's quite cold, you won't be comfortable on the floor."

"I'm not a little soldier." She counters, knowing he's teasing her 5'3 stature. "You're the behemoth with a bad back and sore joints. You need the bed more than me."

"You are young and you're tiny." He counters. "I will be just fine on the floor, now go, go lay down," he points at the bed, "before I put you in it myself."

She glares at him before defiantely sitting on the floor.

"I knew you'd be a brat." He says, taking his hood off and tossing it to the side. "Do you even know how uncomfortable the floor is? Your joints will hurt and it will be more uncomfortable than you realize. Now, come here!"

"I've slept on worse things. And look who's talking about aching joints." She places her gear bag down and uses it as a pillow, laying her head on it as she ignores him.

"You are too young and stubborn for your own good. Fine, lay there and suffer in silence. I'll have to hear your whining throughout the night." He takes his jacket off and tosses in on the corner of the room before laying down on the bed and closing his eyes.

Indy grins in victory as he takes the bed. The carpeted floor really isn't that bad, it's softer than it looks and doesn't smell.

König sighs, tossing and turning, unable to sleep knowing that she is on the floor. "Kleiner soldat, please." He sighs. "I can't asleep if I keep worrying about you sleeping on the floor in agony."

She rolls her eyes at him. "I'm not in agony."

"I'm in agony because you're not in bed." He opens his eyes and looks over at her. "It's selfish of you, you know...I should probably be yelling at you... or just making you get into bed."

"Oh, yes. I'm so selfish for letting the one with back pain and sore joints and muscles have the bed. I am such a terrible person." She deadpans.

"You are a terrible person." He chuckles. "You're also insufferable and a brat but," he takes a deep breath. "I'm just gonna pull you over here." He gets up and walks over with one eyebrow raised at her.

She quickly rolls under the bed, getting comfortable under the space as she effectively gets out of his reach and into an, areguably, more comfortable space. Something about a small, dark area is just appealing.

He stares at where she is in disbelief, now slightly annoyed. "Are you kidding me?" He leans down to get close enough to see under the bed.

"Gute Nacht, Liebling." She taunts in german as she closes her eyes.

(Translation: Good night, Darling )

"Liebling?" He gives her a look of annoyance. "You're insufferable, you know that right?"

"I do so love it when you call me that." Her tone is mixed with slight sarcasm, making it hard for him to tell if she's joking or not.

He sighs at her. "Why are you like this? Do I need to drag you out of there?"

That gets her to snort in amusement. "Good luck with that." She turns her head away from him and tries to sleep.

"You are the most infuriating person I've ever met." He mumbles under his breath as he reaches under the bed and grabs her ankle. Without hesitation he pulls, hoping to pull her out of hiding.

She squeals and laughs, trying to grip onto the carpet so that he can't drag her out. "W-wait, stahp!" She says, trying to get out of his grip.

"Kleiner soldat," he says sternly as he continues to work to yank her out, ignoring the giggles that were coming from her. "You really should just get in the bed."

"I'm not that little!" She counters in between laughs.

"Yes, you are! You're as short as a dwarf!" He finally manages to yank her out the other side of the bed. "Now, get in the bed. You must know by now I'm not going to give up."

Indy crosses her arms as he hold her up by her ankle. "I'm only 8 years younger than you."

"And much shorter." He counters as he stands up fully. "Now, hop in the bed."

"No." She says, forgetting he's holding her up by the ankle and can literally just drop her on the bed.

He sighs heavily, realizing the only way to get what he wants is to do just that. "Fine," he says as he drops her on the bed and holds her down with one arm. "Sleep, now."

Still refusing to let him sleep on the floor, she grabs the arm he's using to hold her down and rolls over, effectively pulling him into the bed with his arm wrapped around her. "Fine, we'll both share the bed."

"You are a menace." He growls under his breath as he is forced into the bed with his arm wrapped around her. "Happy?" He asks, unable to hold down the small chuckle that escapes him.

"I'd be happy if you had the bed to yourself, but this is better than losing to you and you sleeping on the floor."

"You are so stubborn." He sighs and leans over to pull his blanket over the two of them, trying to ignore her body pressed up against his. "Just go to sleep." He says with an amused smile.

For once, she listens to him and drifts off fairly quickly. He was trying all he could to try to ignore her body pressed up against his in the small bed, trying to ignore how soft her skin was, how small she were, and how cute it all was.

In an attempt to convince himself he was annoyed and angry with her, he pulls her in closer, expectign to feel something negative at having even less space and wanting to use that as proof of not liking her.

It's counter-productive seeing as she snuggles into his chest, looking content. He sighs in defeat and resists the urge to pull her in even closer, though his body wants him to just be wrapped around her and hold her all night.

"Verdammt, you look too damn comfortable for your own good. Acting like you belong right there." He grumbles quietly, making sure not to wake her up.

(Translation: Damn it )

Even as he tries to complain, he know that she does belong there, he could feel it in his bones. Never in his days as a soldier had he ever felt so content, so comfortable and safe. His mind tries to resist this thought, but his body and heart won't let him fight it. She belongs there, he thought as he kissed the top of her head.

She smiles in her sleep at the feeling of the kiss. He closes his eyes again, trying his best not to smile back like an idiot. He tries to think about all the reasons why this wasn't ok; she's short, she's stubborn, and she's a little too young. Yeah, no.

The only thing he could think about was her and how right it felt to be curled up together. As his breathing begins to slow, he gives in and cuddles her properly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part two coming out in a few hours. We'll be seeing the morning after and how this develops. Comment below what you think!

Link to bot: https://c.ai/c/DqBbn25rah02diWXOJtNpWJL2Mr4suZoKCyhHMyYb2w

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 0 14
***Book 1 of the Konig series*** (Please note that there will be incorrect spelling from either me or the AI. There are also times that the AI will g...
63.9K 1.6K 22
A König x male reader and original characters insert in Call Of Duty. You are a french man, engaging in the special forces, in the same base as TF141...
55.9K 2.6K 53
He narrows his eyes, his patience wearing thin. "You have a big fucking mouth for someone in your position." I scoff. "You're right. My bad. I should...
6.9K 215 14
The new guy in the 141, Soap, doesn't have a filter when it comes to flirting. Ghost has no idea how to cope with that. He can't afford to lose face...