Vocal's Sex Stories

By Thatvocalnobody

I'm just using this to write as much smut as I can :D Yes some based on real life and some not, deal with it More

Warm Nights
Night Shift
I'm Here For Her
My Weird Neighbor
I want to go outside more
My First Time
Skirt
Sunny
Psycho
Freaky Guy Meets A Freaky Girl
A Night In Bed
A Girl
The Quiet Girl In Class
Puppy
Halloween Party
Her
Sleep Demon
Summer Bus
Good Girl
Taboo
Midnight

Red Light

916 2 0
By Thatvocalnobody

I work part-time as a bartender at the local bar. It's hard work, but it's an honest living, and they could care less that I was 19. It's a significant pleasure for me to be a high school dropout and a shut-in. It also pays enough to fully pay for my apartment and all my bills without me starving to death. I also have enough cash left over every month that I can fund my gaming addiction. I've already had sex at 17 with some chick I met at a party back in high school, and I don't care about getting a girlfriend any time soon or having kids.

I had just finished my shift for the week and was heading home. The apartment building I live in is pretty crappy, with shitty people living there. The electricity was horrible, and so was the heating and water. Because my uncle was in construction and my foster father was a civil engineer, I know a few things about houses. I fixed up my electricity, plumbing, and walling all on my own in six months. I never told anyone about it since most of my lighting comes from the LED system I have around my kitchen, living room, and bedroom. As for the plumbing, that was just a quick fix.

I was just about to insert my key into my front door when I heard strange noises from my neighbor's apartment. I know that the woman who lives there is the same as me, more or less an introvert and/or a shut-in. Past that, I have no fucking idea about who this woman is. For all I know, she could be an Onlyfans girl or whatever. But she makes her money, and I make mine. That's all that matters, I guess. I walked in and did my usual house chores. Make dinner, take a quick shower, and get straight to gaming.

I've been addicted to a recently popular RPG that went worldwide only after weeks of being on Steam. I ended up being number 5 across the world of players. The top four all stream and record their games for content to make money and prove their skills, all while I record simple tricks and tips I do to help. I even remember number 3, Takio Surigawa, talking about me on his stream, commenting on a few XP hacks I spoke of, and saying that even he didn't know about that, and he talks with the devs on a normal basis.

I was already two hours into my recording on how to gain rare fish in a particular area with some beginner—and even amateur-level items when the power suddenly cut off. All my LEDs turned red, signaling another power outage once again. I removed my headset and carefully set it on its shelf, then headed into the hallway, looking up and down only to see my neighbor, the girl. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked. She only nodded as she looked across the hallway. "D-did your power go out too?" "Uh, yeah. I think it's going just to be maybe an hour or two. At least, I hope." "Y-yeah..." She looked a little tired and troubled. She had me worried. "Are you alright?" "Uh, yeah, I was just doing some laundry and...well, now I have to wait, haha." "I mean, my dryer is on a little generator I have. Do you want to borrow it?"

While it is true that power outages here are pretty common, it bothers me when things like this happen, especially when I only need another few minutes to finish my laundry. I ended up buying a mini-generator just for stuff like this. "It might take me a few minutes to get it disconnected, but I don't mind if you need it." "Oh, no, please. That's asking too much." While it didn't bother me that she didn't take my offer, she still looked like she needed help. "If you want, bring your laundry over, and feel free to do it here." The girl looked at me with a stunned look for a solid moment. "Uh..." She went silent once again.

She slowly pushed open her door, took a small step outside her room, and took a shy pose. She was standing in her doorway, wearing a tiny, black, grunge T-shirt and shorts that clung to her petite body. She was wearing a pair of thick, pink ankle socks. "A-are you sure?" "Uh..." I swallowed the knot in my throat. "Y-yeah, I don't mind at all." I pushed open the door and gestured to her inside. "Come in whenever you're ready while I adjust the generator." I was wearing a long gray T-shirt with matching gray sweatpants. I walked into my living room and grabbed the small generator in the bottom corner of the closet that was covered in other small junk. I wheeled it out and hooked it up to my washer and dryer.

The two were stacked on each other, with the washer on top and the dryer on the bottom. Both had the same plug-in. To be safe, I threw an extra laundry basket that hadn't been used yet into the dryer and put it near the washer. I waited another two minutes before the woman walked over with a load of laundry that came in being rolled on wheels. She had a neat little laundry basket that had an extendable handle and was on wheels. "E-excuse me." She said in a whispered tone of voice. "Hi, I brought over an extra laundry basket in case you needed it. The washer is on top, and the dryer is on the bottom half. If there is anything you need help with, please notify me as soon as possible, and I'll come and help." "I see. Thank you once again." "Don't sweat it, I'll be in here," I said, pointing to my bedroom. 

Thirty minutes flew by without a sound. I had spent that entire time on my laptop working on some personal things when my throat felt dry. I could really use some water. I stepped out and saw the woman from before in a different set of clothing, which shocked me. She was leaning against my sink, wearing a pair of high string, black panties, and a similar grunge T-shirt that was cut and showed her stomach and a dangerous amount of underboob. I walked over, reached into my fridge, and pulled out a water bottle. "How's the laundry going?" I asked. She was focused on her phone but still responded. "It's going well. Thank you once again." "No worries. Because of things like this, I indulged in generators." I said with a slight chuckle. "I see why. I think it's time I do the same." 

We ended up talking for the next twenty minutes. I never knew that I would ever meet someone so similar to me. She's also a shut-in, but because of her past. She had abusive parents who would threaten to kick her out before she graduated high school, but in her final year, she gathered everything that she had that was hers and ran away after grabbing her diploma. She moved in here shortly afterward and just existed from day to day. She also plays games, but nothing by far that I ever play. She plays rom-com-type games to fill in the void she had of wanting love. I felt sorry for her, but I kept those things to myself.

The laundry in the washer dinged, signaling that it was done. She quickly moved the clothes into the dryer but bent over slightly suspiciously. She wagged her butt around, but I turned my eye to look away. She stood up and took a breath as she removed her panties and threw them into the washer with another load of clothes. She then bent over and leaned against my sink the same way before, only this time to be more sexual. "I don't know how to thank you~" She said. I could feel my sweatpants tighten. I leaned in over her and pressed myself into her body. "I can think of a way~"

Her slim and petite body was warm and hot. She was already wet as I moved my fingers in and slowly pushed them in deep inside her while grabbing her neck with my other hand. We didn't moan or make any sounds, just breathing deep and heavy, almost sounding like dogs in heat. Her hair was soft and had a faint lavender smell. I gently pushed her forward and grabbed a tight hold of her thin waist. "I'm putting it in," I whispered into her ear; she responded by biting her lower lip and nodding. "P-please, I'm ready~." I pulled my dick out and rested it in between her petite ass. "H-holy fuck, you're big~" She moaned. "I hope you can take me all~" I moved and pressed my tip against her clit and just felt her hot, wet, sexual juices run down her leg and onto my dick.

I slowly pushed in and instantly felt her coil and wrap tightly around me. She was tighter than I thought she'd be, tight enough that I was concerned. "D-does it hurt?" I whispered. She turned her head and kissed me, then bitting and sucking on my neck before biting on my right ear lob. "It hurts a little, but please, keep going.~" I slowly pulled out and saw the thin red shade against my white skin. "Y-you're a." She pressed her figure against my lips and quieted me. "Shh, just keep going.~" I didn't want to think about it any longer.

I slowly started fucking her. I knew I was bigger than others for some girls who I'd done it in the past, but for her to be her first time concerned me. I didn't want this to hurt her. She felt like a soft puppy in my arms, injured in the past. I tried to help her however I could. I held her hands. I kissed her neck. I would hold onto her breasts and play with her nipples. I fucked her slow and steady, not pushing into her too deep. That was until I heard her quiet, puppy-like moans, begging and begging for more. I slowly moved to her shoulder and gently bit her, causing her to cry out and moan louder.

I grabbed her tiny body, moved us to the couch, and laid her down gently. We looked at each other, deeply into each other's eyes. We held each other's hands, her fingers wrapped around mine. Her fingernails gently dug into the palm of my hands as I grabbed her's in a tight grip while still pinning her down to the couch. I grabbed her waist and brought her up, and pressed my dick against her clit. My dick looked like it was reaching her belly button. "W-woah! Y-you're a lot bigger than I thought~" She said with a crooked grin. "And yet, you took all this in easily~," I said with an evil grin.

I pulled back and slowly forced myself back inside her tight insides. They pressed and squeezed me harder, making it almost impossible to pull out but still making me crave to dig inside her more. We spent the last thirty minutes breeding each other like animals. I ended up with all kinds of scratches and claw marks all over my arms and back, while she had a few bite marks here and there. I left hundreds of red marks all over her body. I cuddled her all while she held onto my arms tightly. I had my face buried into her back while she just pressed her tiny ass against my dick with thick, white lines pouring out of her. I didn't know what happened. I only knew that in the final moments, I held her down while forcing all my feelings deep inside her with her legs and arms wrapped around me. 

The room felt like a mid-summer day on the hottest day of the century. I held onto her when the small rays of sunlight started bleeding through the shades. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?" I sleepily asked. I felt her grab my arm. She slowly opened her eyes. "F-fuck...y-you went all night...I didn't get to sleep at all. A-and I don't think I can use my legs." She shyly said. I looked down at her thin legs to see them shaking like a baby deer. I ran my hands up and down her thighs. "Well, that just means you're stuck here for today~" I sat above her and crossed her cheek. "I guess not~"

We kissed when I felt something hard press up against her stomach. We both looked down. She swallowed hard, and all while I smiled. "Ready for round eight?~" "O-oh fuck~" Her pussy started to shake and quiver once again. "Can we get waffles later?~" She asked, acting all cute and adorable. "As long as we can just stay here today." She turned and cuddled into me. "Mmm, but first, we should get this bad boy taken care of~," She said, stroking my dick. I sat up and pressed the tip of my dick into her hard and still quivering clit. "Oh fuck~" She said with a smile. I turned to see the sun rising. There wasn't a more perfect chance of me getting to rearrange her guts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244 0 5
I've been told by some that they would enjoy hearing some fantasies/exploits, so I am going to give it a go at sharing some. If you enjoy it, I will...
7.4K 48 12
Just little stories that pop into my mind every once in a while. I'll try to update a couple times a week if i can. Please send me suggestions.
154 13 28
Compilation of stories for the Furry Fandom! From frights to highs, these anthros are not to be messed with! See the fun they have in their neck of t...