Rashell

Av GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 67

15 0 0
Av GeniRock

Singapore

Tyron is worried about Rashell and can't stop thinking about her.

Knocks

" Come in."
" You have a meeting to attend at noon so make sure you rest."
" Sure."

New York

Rashell gets up from bed, showers and leaves her room. Her siblings are asleep except her chauffeur who is having a conversation with Mia.

" You're awake...drink some water."
" Thank you Uncle Juan."

" I prepared porridge for you."
" Can I have it?"
" Yh."

Mia heats it up and serves her.
She drinks everything and leaves.

" Thank you, good night."
" Take this bottle of water, just incase."
" Thank you."

Rashell has been having sleepless nights all she does is to think.

The next day. As tired as she is, she tries her best to focus and learn online. She eats good food and rest aswell.

" Hola."
" Hola papa"

" ¿Cómo estás?"
" Normal"

" ¿Normal???"
" Rashell are you sure?? Doctor Katherine called to inform us that you haven't been well."

" Is that the only thing she told you?"

" Is there anything your dad and I are suppose to know??"

" Nada. Everything is fine mama.'
" Alright if you say so."

" Hope you're learning?'
" Yes papa."

" Good. We'll be returning to the States next month. We've got something to tell you and your siblings."
" Sure."

" Yo también."
" Yo también..."
Hangs up.

With the phone on her study table, she hugs her knees and cries softly. She recalls all the  fun moments with Tyron including their last night together. A question  pops up in her mind,

" We didn't we use protection?"

But guess what, it's too late. She stops learning and cries harder and blames herself for falling in love with Tyron and giving her body to him.

She's pregnant and he's nowhere to be found. On top of it, her parents will be returning home next month. She has to think of how to tell them. She has calms down and calls Doctor Katherine to come over.

Knock

" Come in."
" How are you feeling??"

" Terrible."
She hugs her doctor and cries.

" Rashell listen, if you keep crying, thinking and stressing yourself, you'll end up hurting yourself and the baby."

" I'm tired of everything.."
" Don't be.. do it for your baby."

Sobbing she answers,

" Sure, for the baby. My baby."

They let go of eachother and she wipes her tears and sits.

" How is the baby?"
" Fine."

" Your pulse is normal but your blood pressure is a little high. You'll be fine. Just eat well, and rest it's very important most especially, stop crying."

" Sure."
" I'll see you another time. Call me anytime you need help or someone to talk to."

" Thank you very much."
" Don't mention it."

Singapore

" I want to be a shareholder in this business after all, you need something from me. I give you twenty-five percent stocks even though you're interested in twenty. More profit on my side."

" Hmm..Mr.Tyron business doesn't work that way..it's twenty we need. You're trying to give me something and expect more in return."

" Oh yhh...I'm aware it doesn't work that way. Your company is now rising to stardom. You're a millionaire and I'm a billionaire. You claim you have seventy-five percent of stocks already and I'm offering twenty-five. It's a take or leave."

The man sits there speechless.

" Give me ten minutes to call few people."

" Another company is offering us ten percent instead of five in return to be a shareholder as well also expecting more. Is this some kind of joke y'all are playing??"

" I don't care. Are you taking my offer or not???"
" It's a deal."
" Good."

They handshake and sign some documents. The millionaire is trying to set up about five international unisex saloon purposely for rich people and celebrities.

The businessman that offered ten percent instead of five is the Clark family and Tyron has no idea that they're both shareholders in the same business.

He eats lunch with the Clark family. Yolandy and his dad.

" We can make more business deals."
" Oh yh..I'll love that and even want more." Says Mr. Clark

" Like a family?"
" Exactly."

Yolandy smiles beningly just by hearing that from Tyron.

" Yolandy is a nice lady." Tyron says

" And she's lovely to be with. You two will make a good friends and perhaps more."

" I can feel that already." Tyron says sarcastically.

Majorine joins them and Tyron excuses himself to listen to what she has to say.

" You have another meeting with Mr.Brown at four and so you need to be quick."

" Sure."

He joins them

" Is everything alright?"
" Yh. But I'll have to wrap everything up here."

" You have a meeting??'"
" No. My dad wants to see me."

" Then should leave as soon as possible might be something urgent."

" Thanks for eating with me. Yolandy I promise to make time for you. Take care."

" No worries."

They hug and he kisses her on the cheek.

Tyron leaves to do business and not to meet his dad. He doesn't think it's important to let your business friends know what you're up to.

After all, it's a big deal and more of a competition to him especially with the deal he made with his dad.

The Brown Company

Mr. Brown's secretary leads Tyron to the office where Mr. Brown is waiting.

" Tyron Maclin good to see you in person. Please sit."
" Thank you."

His secretary walks in with a file and puts them before Tyron.

" As you can see, those are the places I want to set up this business."

" I see. It's not bad. I like the set up, the plan and everything." He says as he reads through the contract.

" I really need stocks from you just thirty percent."
" How about I make it forty for you..."
" Forty????"

" Yess. I can give you that. I'll be a shareholder as well. Is it a deal??"

"Yh it is."
" Good. Now can i see the plan?'"
" Yhh. Take a look."

" Hmm..I think building such a thing over here won't help the business. It should be moved to this area rather. If we set it up where you have it now, it will draw less people but if it's moved to where I'm talking about, we will make more money. Take a clear look at it, there's a church, a pub and alot of  public places around this specific location."

" I discussed the same issue with different investors and they said at where you are suggesting, technical access to certain things are not easily acquired but on the hand, it's easy."

" It's true but this is business. You go in for cheap things and you run a loss. It's important to consider all that but most of all, don't think about the easy access to certain things even though it counts. The main thing is to attract people. Having it at where I'm suggesting will attract alot of people especially with churhes, clubs and other public places around. People will get to see the true beauty of fashion. "

" Woww i'm impressed. Well, it's not a bad idea, I love it. But I'll have to consult other members first. Good to do business with you, Maclin."

" You too, Brown. I'll go through everything and let  you know what happens from there."

" Sure."

Maclin Company

" How did it go?" His dad asks

" Good. I managed to encourage few men to allow me to give extra stocks than what they wanted so as to get as more dividend  at the end of the day.  Afterall we're shareholders the higher stocks we give the more profit we gain."

" Good work done. We have another meeting."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.4K 71 16
Scarred by his past, Louis wasn't looking for love or hoping to get involved with any woman at all. All the handsome millionaire wanted was a Nanny f...
171 7 8
Life well spent is still 'spent'. Life should be lived. Life of a girl from a middle class family in Seoul changes completely when she accidentally...
108K 2.5K 50
She is his son favourite,it doesn't mean he would love her He is her boss doesn't mean she should give him all the respect when he is wrong Two oppo...
43.3K 4.4K 59
'It doesn't go without saying that I don't want to marry an old man. Oh no! I want a man who can keep up with me. No limpness or weak hearts allowed...