Manan Second Generation

By aff-sa

A completed love story of manik and nandini and married each other happily. The next generation will be taken... More

Character Sketch
Character Sketch_2
Episode_1
Episode_2
Episode_3
Episode_4
Episode_5
Episode_6
Episode_7
Episode_8
Episode_9
Episode_10
Malhotra Mansion
Malhotra Mansion (part_2)
Episode_12
Episode_13
Episode_14
Episode_15

Episode_11

248 23 10
By aff-sa

The Proof..,
   Lisa Leon Truth..,
The Reunion of the Family.,

Ayaan and Karan sleep in Karan room. This was seen by Manik and nandini who smile at them nandini with tears manik wipe it and went to sleep.

Next Day..,
  Morning🌞
In Malhotra Mansion.,
    All the elders were talking it means discussing about Lisa.

Malhotra Elder's Outfit

Nandini_will she give him a proof? Will karan hate me?
Manik_Jaan karan will never hate you don't worry we will see.
Ranbir_I know about him he is will never hate his family.
Cabir_may be he have some plan so what he would say it to her.
Nyenoika_yeah cabir is right I know about karan he will not believe easily anyone.
Nandini_But ma I don't think so? She can go next level what she want like her mother.
Mukti_Bhabhi nothing will happened don't worry. (Then the time kid's came happily)
Manik_get ready for the college kid's?
Ayaan(boring voice) _ah dad!
Aliya_oh come on kids when it comes to college your face will be dull.
Sara_mumma for the kind information that's not us its them.

Mr. Rudra Abhimanyu Thakur outfit

Rudra_come on guys college will be interesting.
Abhi_then what's the problem in it rudra?
Rudra_but the classes will be boring especially that principal.
Nyenoika_I think rudra beta don't forget I own that space.
Aabir_So what dadi you change that principal he always talks more.
Cabir_yeah before that we should change you.
Aabir_Mumma!

Mr. Aabir Cabir Dhawan Outfit

Navya_shut up cabir and aabir space it such a interesting college we to studied there.
Aabir_yeah we know but we hate to attend class.
Ranbir_come on guys who said to attend classes? Bunk the class?
Prachi(hit him with pillow) _See what the hell you are teaching to kid's.
Ranbir_ah prachi I was kidding them.
Manik_seriously Ranbir but doesn't look like that.
Ranbir(glared him) _Shut up don't forget your wife is my sister.
Manik_also your wife is my little sister I am right prachi?
Prachi_obviously you are right my bhai.
Dhruv_come on guys stop it and kid's it's late. (Everyone was about to go but stop hearing someone voice they turn back and saw Lisa standing seeing her ahana saw karan nandini to saw manik then karan)
Riva_what the hell are you doing here?

Ms. Riva Cabir Dhawan Outfit

Lisa_I came to give the proof to karan. (A big shock to others ahana hold karan hand tightly)
Ayaan_how can we believe you it may be fake?
Lisa_In love there is no fake for me.
Ahana(shout) _This is not love you came here to take revenge behalf of your father.
Lisa_don't dare you to drag someone who is not my father.
Karan_Shut up both of you! Fine let it be as you brought the proof.
Nick_Karan! (He show his hand to stop him)
Lisa_I know karan you can't even think about someone else in my life.
Nandini_More how much problem you want in our family Lisa?
Lisa_I have never made any problem I want my karan back Who love me.
Manik_but now he don't love you is in love with ahana.
Lisa_Yeah who already have varun in side.
Anna_Just fucking shut up your mouth Ms.lisa she is my best friend unlike you.

Ms. Anna Wallace outfit

Karan_Lisa before showing me the proof say me the real identity of yours. (A shock to lisa even others ahana was proud of him)
Ayaan_Finally the karan Malhotra is back.
Aabir_Back with a powerful evidence.
Rudra_Shut up guys let continue seeing it.
Nick_I know it will be fucking interesting.
Ahana_Today I am proud of my karan he is brave to give back to her.
Lisa_You know me already karan I am Ms. Lisa leon.
Karan_fine as you said you are from leon family you really want to separate my family away from me Or my love for ahana? (A shock to everyone ahana was numb manan smile proudly at karan including ayaan and Ranbir, prachi even Nick and anna to)
Lisa_Karan! What you mean?
Karan_I know Lisa after seeing the proof it would be against my family so what want to know your opinion?
Lisa_Yes karan! I want you and live my life with you and I can't let you go with ahana lifelong you know I want and I will get it.
Sara_That's doesn't means you love him it's called obsession I mean fucking obsession.
Rudra_here comes the queen to fight with the devil.
Aanya_Shut up guys is a time to joke?
Rudra_even though I am proud of her today.

Ms. Sara Dhruv vedant outfit

Karan_fine! As you said is  harshad Saxena is your father? (A shock to others especially lisa)
Lisa_Karan!
Karan_not again don't forget whom you are talking with I can get your fucking information about you and your so called family.
Lisa_So Mr. Karan Malhotra as you got to know the truth of mine and my family let me let you as everyone said is true. (Listening it karan smirk seeing it Lisa and others was shock)
Nick_Karan! Are you not shock?

Mr. Nick Leister outfit

Karan(smirk) _Come on Nick! Then me you guys are shock listen Lisa the truth came from you and why do you want to take a revenge?
Lisa_Because of your family Karan! when I came here I got to know your family is the reason for my parents suffering then I thought to take the revenge behalf of them in that I got the full support of my family I even though aliya bua ji would support me (aliya stop her there and started to support)
Aliya_Because they got want they want in there life and don't dare to mention him again as my brother.
Lisa_But you can't change the truth he is your brother.
Aliya_He would be my brother for name sake but didn't do anything to me expect that he give me the pain and hurt my friends.
Karan_So you started to use me as you target to get the fucking revenge?

Mr. Karan Manik Malhotra outfit

Lisa_No Karan I thought to take direct revenge on your parents but due to my parents I started to date with you then I plan as I have died in that I also frame you are the reason and started to make mukti and aliya buaji to hate you as my plan it was going but your mother and father didn't believe then I started to black mail them if you guys act like hating you and send you away from them you will be alive they did as I said I mean my father said. Now again you have come back for your dadi then it's my duty to come back for another revenge karan baby! (Listening it karan was taken back ahana hold him)
Aanya_Such a disgusting character you  are don't you have shame? Before doing such things to a family.

Ms. Aanya Dhruv Vedant outfit

Lisa_Is not your family is not shame to do it to my family.
Manik_Do you know the entire true reason behind? Do you know the past of your parents?
Lisa_No No I don't know but I want you karan for you I have left everyone.
Ayaan_come on did he ask you to leave everything!
Karan_Then what exactly happened that day?
Lisa_Yeah after our first date you introduced me to your family after one week I have plan to push you in stairs but this ahana saved you in that time I got a call from your mother she noticed me so I said her everything she warned then I blackmail your mother to the died only for you she is acting still now also she is the reason for your most dangerous night marks. (Nandini tears were rolling remembering about it karan was in tears)

Ms. Lisa Harshad Saxena outfit

Karan (went near nandini) _For him and her only you hate me I mean acting? (With all the hope he ask her nandini can't control anymore nod her head he smile in tears and look ahana was in tears)
Karan(to ahana) _Did you hear my mumma never hate me? Even though he was acting with me to save me and my life.
Ahana(nod in tears)_They can never hate they're prince jaan!
Karan(turn to nandini) _Mumma! (In tears he said it nandini broken down totally and  hug him tightly)
Nandini(in tears) _I am sorry beta I don't mean to hurt you this many years I thought I would lose you life long karan! Mumma can never hate you baby plz forgive your mumma hereafter I will never leave my son to go away from me. (She cried holding manik hand seeing there reunion Lisa went out with anger karan to hug her others was in tears and happiness)

Karan_Mumma Your champ will never hate his parents even after his died.
Manik_I am sorry champ! (Both of them hug each other nandini to join them other smile ayaan was in tears)
Manik(to ayaan) _Will not join your family? (Ayaan with tears run and hug them tightly)
Ayaan_Finally guys the day I was waiting it came plz don't go again from here.
Nandini_never beta now everyone are together.
Mukti_We are sorry karan without knowing the truth we have hurt you alot beta.
Aliya_I am really sorry even I ashamed to call him as my brother sorry karan I have hurt you alot.
Karan(hug both of them) _Everything is over chachi and bua ji no one is our fault it's our destiny I have forgiven plz don't feel guilty. (All of them join the hug ahana happily hug karan tightly same with aabir and aanya, Nick and anna, ayaan and riva and rudra and sara all the elders bless them)
Navya_yeah in end you guys bunk the college.
Prachi_yeah as ranbir said they bunk the classes.
Nyenoika_don't worry I will inform that principal.
Aabir_Don't need dadi he is already scared us!
Ahana_Not us it's you guys we was just with you guys.

Ms. Ahana Ranbir Kholi Outfit

Cabir_scared of you guys means? What did you guys do?
Dhruv_Did some ragging the students or something mischief?
Rudra_come down we never did like that just a little Blackmail!
Mukti(shout) _Blackmail? But why?
Abhi_Started to do such things to principal.
Sara_Massi and chacha he talks so much and gives us lectures so much.
Ram_So for that you guys will blackmail him?
Raj_But we didn't get any complain against it?
Aanya_Oh come down guys nothing serious.
Ranbir_Nick and anna come on say us what they did?
Ayaan_you are asking the culprits to explain!
Anna_Excuse me bhai I am not the culprits it may be Nick.
Ayaan_yeah you are right.

Mr. Ayaan Manik Malhotra Outfit

Manik_So who did the blackmail? With whom permission it happened?
Ayaan_The one you have given birth!
Riva_Come on ayaan even he have given birth to you.
Nandini_Karan did you do it?
Karan_Why me mumma?
Ahana_Because it show it in your face clearly.
Ishati_Karan beta why you did it?
Karan_He was talking so much as they said giving lots of lectures so to zip his mouth I just blackmail him with the help of nick.
Nick_Come on karan I just showed him fake proof this what I did uncle.
Manik_Principal will give Multiple numbers of lectures.

Mr. And Mrs. Manik and Nandini Malhotra Outfit

Nandini_Fine tomorrow I need all of you to ask him sorry now back to work.
Ahana_I didn't do anything just was standing with them.
Prachi_you was standing with them so should ask sorry.
Ayaan_then guys lets celebrate as I got my family back going to ice cream shop. (Listening ice cream shop ahana glared karan who was already glaring ayaan this was seen by others laugh at them)
Karan_Jaan I will take you now as you look beautiful today.
Ahana_you always cheat me Karan so bad of you.
Karan_I promise today night I will take you to date.
Ranbir_For the kind information Karan she is my daughter.
Karan_So what? Dad she is my soon to be wife and my life. (Listening it youngest started teasing them elders laugh ahana blush hug Karan happily)
__________________________________
A long Episode hope you guys like it.
   Sorry for late update and thanks for understanding me.
Totally Words: 2072

*Is this revenge over for Lisa?
*Will Lisa leave Malhotra family to live happily?
*Is very problem over between them?
     For this many questions read my story and vote for it.

Thank You ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
214K 13.8K 53
#1 in Manan (26/7/20) All of us have crushes once in our lifetime but do they become our life partner? This is a story of Manik and Nandini who in t...
4.2K 233 23
A girl from one city and boy from other place , how they met each other and fall for each other a cute love story.....................
4.4K 542 11
A love story.. Let's see