GAME of LOVE // ᴛᴋ //

Von jeonbamie_kimtannie

A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the... Mehr

INTRO 💥
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
must read
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56

chapter-39

4.8K 323 97
Von jeonbamie_kimtannie

~~~

Jungkook has wear a black Taxeudo for his club opening and is looking absolutely fantastic as always.

He's sitting on a couch with both legs place on the front table with a cigarette between his finger and taking puff from it time to time.

Every gaurds and his friends has already left for party but jungkook is still here waiting for taehyung to come down stairs.

Jungkook check his wrist watch and again sigh for the tenth time. He's waiting for taehyung since one and half hour but he won't complain he'll wait for taehyung no matter however time he'll take.

He lean behind on the headrest and bring the tip of cigarette near his lips and inhale the smoke.

He tried to remember the last event with taehyung yesterday but all he can remember is him getting pumped up because of taehyung ex.

The guy would have been 50feet deep inside the ground, if he ever get close to taehyung again is running on jungkook mind right now. The main problem is even his guards didn't saw the face of taehyung ex.

His movement comes to halt when he hear a screeching sound from the floor, his eyes follows the sound and the Angelic beauty is coming down from stairs.

Jungkook puff the smoke out of his lips and scan taehyung from up to down.

Taehyung eyes met the burning charcoal eyes of jungkook and his step became messy in the stairs.

And seeing this jungkook chuckle..

"W-what?" Taehyung says and his voice echoed the hall as in the mansion no one was there at time.

Taehyung step get messy just because of jungkook intoxicating gaze otherwise he was walking fine, yeah this is what taehyung told himself.

"Let's go" Taehyung was about to step on the floor jungkook roar.

"Stop"

Taehyung throat is already drying because of jungkook gaze, he clear his voice and says "huh"

"Turn back" Jungkook demand.

Taehyung looks at him with questionable eyes.

"What"

"I said turn back" Jungkook says with his deep raspy voice.

Taehyung awkwardly turn his back to jungkook.

[Taehyung's attire for the party]

Those juicy perky ass, those deep backlash was making jungkook crazy. He doesn't wants others to see taehyung in this gown.

"What are you thinking" Taehyung ask, the way jungkook is looking at him is making him go weak on his knees.

"You'll hate me more if I tell you what I'm thinking right now" Jungkook rasped and smoke his cigarette in the air.

When taehyung get what jungkook meant his confidence get down and he strangely grasp his gown and step down from the stairs.

He thump on the floor while deliberately making sounds with his heels to annoy jungkook and says "how shameless a person can be"

Jungkook put his leg back on the floor and get up as he pick his ass up from the couch taehyung takes his step back and point his finger to jungkook.

"I'm telling you stop your mind from imagining those nasty things"

"How do you know what I'm thinking" Jungkook says.

Taehyung huffed and says "let's go"

"Stop"

"What" Taehyung scream.

"Change your clothes first I'm waiting here" Jungkook says and again take his previous seat.

"Excuse me" Taehyung says.

"I said you won't step into the party with this attire"

"Can I ask you, why?" Taehyung said and rest his hand around his chest.

Jungkook looks at him and without hesitate he confess "because you're looking gorgeous"

Taehyung didn't flatter his glare from jungkook and chuckle and without saying anything he turn back and stride towards the door.

But before he can reach the door jungkook comes in front of him like a shield and says "you know I really don't like when someone disobey me"

Taehyung smirk, he tip toed and place his hand on jungkook shoulder and whisper near his ears "And you said you like it whenever I go against your words"

Jungkook looks at him like what more things he said when he was drunk yesterday and why taehyung is looking more friendly with him today?

Taehyung dusted off the invisible dust from jungkook shoulder and nodded his head and while brushing his finger with jungkook Pinky's he walked out of the mansion.

............

Jungkook takes taehyung hand on his and made his hands curl around his bicep.

The situation is so fucking amazing that it's feeling like a dream a dream to jungkook.

"Why are you so nervous" Jungkook says when he felt the sweaty hand of taehyung.

Jungkook take taehyung hands and wipe his hands first, taehyung who was looking towards the couple who were just entering and whisper "what is happening inside"

"You'll enjoy" Jungkook assured him and again made taehyung arms curl around him.

"Hmm" Taehyung nodded and lift his dress a little to walk properly. He doesn't want to get embarrass in front of anyone because he's not that experienced in walking in heels.

When taehyung legs twist a little jungkook stop near the entrance and says "if you aren't comfortable with this clothe and heels than why the fuck did you chose those"

"I'm totally comfortable with what I've wear" Taehyung says and tried to pull out his hands from jungkook.

Jungkook tightly clench taehyung hands with his biceps and drag him inside the new club of jungkook.

Both makes a grand entry, when they enter the club everyone get quite and the lights of club went totally dim and spotlight fell over them.

Taehyung flinch by the sudden howling and in the next he get to know guest are screaming for jungkook entry.

Jungkook has never takes his ex partner to his any events and today taehyung is with him and it's shocking for most of the guest. Whisper flied inside the club that the person next to jungkook is his gf, along with whistle and claps.

Taehyung again tried to pull out his hands but jungkook says "Don't create a scene, it's just a matter of time"

And the lights gets on...

Jungkook has spend his thick money on this club to make it as expensive as he can and this club is the most expensive club in the town right now.

Taehyung jaw has literally dropped on the floor when he saw the club from inside everything was perfect.

Jungkook push his body a little to wake him from the daydream.

"Baby..my close friend lee jongsuk" Jungkook introduce the guy who just come to congratulate him.

Taehyung comes out from his daydream and looks at the guy and taehyung brows knitted when he felt he has seen the guy before.

Taehyung takes the hands of jongsuk and both shake their hands.

Taehyung is still confused where he saw the guy before, he was wandering through his thoughts and jongsuk lift his hand up and give a peck on top of his knuckles like a gentleman.

Jungkook instantly detach taehyung hands from jongsuk and says "Don't"

"You were never jealous type of person jungkook" Jongsuk says.

"Go and search for hobi I'm coming" Jungkook says to taehyung who's still trying to remember the guy.

Taehyung walks away from there. Jungkook takes the glass of wine from waiter. He handover one to jongsuk.

"I hope you won't look at him"

Jongsuk chuckle and both friends made a toast.

"Congratulation Mr jeon" One guest come to congratulate him.

He just nodded in reply...

"Is he someone special" Jongsuk ask.

"More than special, so i hope you won't make any move toward him otherwise-"

"Otherwise" Jongsuk questioned.

"No one knows me better than you" Jungkook says and move out from there to search for taehyung.

Jongsuk chuckle and take the sip from his glass, while eyeing the beauty who's busy with hoseok.

"Didn't you said what's your is mine too, can I take a bite of him too?" Jongsuk says.

Taehyung eyes caught something in the club which made his feet stop, the portrait which is framed in the wall and is looking quite out of the place.

It's a club and this is not sitting well as per taehyung opinion.

Every sculpture has its own meaning and taehyung is really bad at assumption. But he knows how to appreciate someone's hard work.

And the hard work someone has put into this is really genius.

Taehyung was trying to figure out the meaning of the sculpture but his body flinch when from back jungkook brush his glass of wine in his exposed back.

Taehyung hiss when the cold glass made contact with his back.

"Stop doing crazy stuff" Taehyung gritted out.

"Doesn't it look familiar" Jungkook whisper from back.

"I don't know"

"Isn't it obvious" Jungkook whisper.

"Is she trying to kill the man?" Taehyung says.

Jungkook shake his head when he felt taehyung is more dumb than he thought.

"Excuse me" Someone interrupt them.

Taehyung push jungkook away from him and touch up his face like he's feeling hot.

"Congrats jungkook" Jungkook smile towards the woman.

Jungkook and iu shake their hands.

Taehyung was normal until he saw the rare smile of jungkook which comes only when taehyung is with him, the guy who don't smile in front of anyone except taehyung is smiling with his most rare smile right now.

This burn taehyung bone, he tried to calm his composure by faking his smile in front of the lady.

"Tae she's iu" Jungkook says showing his bunny teeth.

The urge to punch those teeth was real for taehyung, he just nodded his head and shake his hands with iu.

"We were in same university".

Taehyung nodded his head again, taehyung has never felt this bored in life, the way jungkook was praising iu this iu that was making taehyung losse his patience and drained his energy.

"Can i take him? If you're okay with it" Iu takes permission from taehyung first.

Taehyung who's great at acting shows his most fakest smile to iu and says "why would I've a problem please take him, he's your property after all"

Iu didn't get that taehyung just taunt her and jungkook loved the jealousiness on his face and to make taehyung more jealous, he place his hands on iu waist.

Taehyung eyes travel to the hands placement of jungkook, he avert his eyes from the waist and looks at jungkook directly with his annoyed brows.

While looking at taehyung jungkook get on the dance floor with iu.

Taehyung mood get sour, he huffed and sit on the wine counter and with his eagle like eyes he penetrate both soul.

Taehyung has never show jungkook like this before and this irked taehyung heart.

"He's not some prince Charming what's so special about him *huh* there are many handsome guys out there choose someone, don't waste your time on this strange reptile"

Taehyung tuck his fake flickers behind his ear and ask for one glass of tequila.

Taehyung eyes was on jungkook who is dancing with the lady, their eyes met and taehyung shows his fake smile again.

Waiter place the alcohol on table and without seeing the glass taehyung pick it and gulp down in one go.

"Aish what did you put in it" Taehyung aks from the waiter.

"It wasn't yours it was mine" Taehyung looks up and saw the same guy whom jungkook introduced him earlier.

Taehyung looks away and order "prepare the same"

Taehyung has already jabbed iu with knife in his mind, he clenched fist when jungkook pick her by her waist and roll him around.

And this was enough taehyung turn to the waiter and says "hurry up"

"Why the fuck you're burning bitch" Taehyung mumble to himself and shake his head.

Jongsuk who's sitting next to him slide his glass towards taehyung and with his eyebrows says gulp down.

Taehyung didn't think much, he was bitten by jealousy that he chunk down the hard drink too.

And his throat burn and his head spin, it feels someone was hammering his head, he drop his head on his hand to support.

He takes a sip and twirl the glass near his waist and made his way towards the couple but in the middle he get stopped by jongsuk.

Taehyung frustratedly raise his brows and takes a sip from drink.

"Remember me?"

At first taehyung shake his head as a second passed by taehyung finally remember his face.

"Oh you were having meeting with jungkook and you ignored me when I come close to you" Taehyung says in his drunken states.

Jongsuk chuckle..

"Can i get your number" Jongsuk asked.

Taehyung just hand over his phone to jongsuk and peek from his shoulder to look what jungkook and the lady were doing.

"Are you jealous of them?"

"Jealous? impossible" Taehyung says and he was about to pass jongsuk.

"They were a thing before" He whisper from back and

Jongsuk did a very cheap thing, from back he pull taehyung lace which was holding his dress.

Taehyung didn't get anytime to make any move and he stick his body to the side wall.

"Byee" Jongsuk says and get lost in the crowd.

Taehyung place the glass and try to tie the lace but his hands were not reaching, when he was getting ready one maid was with him but here is no one for him to help.

But luckily god was his side, he saw hoseok was coming towards him he question taehyung while raising brows.

"Hyung where is jungkook" Taehyung says.

"What happened"

"Call him for me"

When hoseok saw taehyung is on the verge of crying he takes his feet where jungkook is having discussion with his guests.

Hoseok whisper near jungkook ears, jungkook excuse himself.

He saw taehyung is sticked to the wall, he comes near taehyung and ask "what happened"

Taehyung bite his lips first and hesitately whisper "tie my lace"

"What? music is loud"

"Tie my lace you dumbass" Taehyung gritted out.

"What?"

Taehyung turn around to give the clear view of his situation and when jungkook saw taehyung dress, he immediately turned taehyung back to face the wall again.

Jungkook step extremely close to taehyung and while taking time he put his chin on taehyung shoulder first and move his hands back towards the lace.

Taehyung breath nearly stopped, when jungkook brush his chin on his bare shoulder, his eyes goes shut and his body became freely.

Jungkook takes the lace on his finger twirl it and while tieing the knot he deliberately brush his fingers on exposed back of taehyung.

And when the lace got tied jungkook gritted out "that's why I was saying you to not wear it"

Taehyung eyes flung open, he push jungkook away and grab the wall to stand still, his mind is getting hazy.

"How drunk are you,you can't stand still on your place" Jungkook ask.

Taehyung didn't said anything and glare at jungkook, and he remember what jongsuk told him.

He shoved jungkook hands away.

"Stay here just for a bit, I'm coming we're going back" Jungkook says and walk away from there for a second.

Taehyung with his hazy step, he move towards the exit.

"You have a guts to ask me how drunk I'm, you bastard it's your fault" Taehyung says and he finally comes out of the party.

He doesn't want to wait for jungkook, he can go wherever he want, he doesn't have to take jungkook permission all the time.

Taehyung was walking quite well but a tiny bump on the ground make him twist his leg a little and he wince.

Taehyung takes seat in the side and takes his heels off, he takes the heel on hand and walk wherever his feet was taking.

While walking taehyung comes far from the venue..

He's loving the nature today, moon which is walking with him is making him feel secured in the darkness, and after almost two months he's freely walking without any security behind.

Taehyung spread his hands but immediately embrace himself when the chilly breeze touch his sensitive skin.

"That faint voice of yours that grazed me please call my name one more time~" Taehyung sing the intro of his favourite song still with you with a soft smile plastered on his lips.

Taehyung with his his one hand grasp his dress and with his toe make two invisible circle on the road in his left and right.

He jump on the right circle first and then a giggle left his lips and then again in the left circle.

He was enjoying his own company without knowing that someone is watching him from inside the car.

The scene was so pleasant for someone and was wondering, what good deed he did in his previous life that he met taehyung in this life..

Jungkook who was crazily searching for taehyung has finally found taehyung and is now admiring his cuteness under the moonlight.

Taehyung again jump on his invisible circle but get startled when from his front someone horned.

Taehyung looks up and in the time jungkook open his headlights and it get difficult for taehyung to look straight, he turn his eyes left.

And when jungkook shut off the headlights taehyung looks again and then like always his heart skip when he saw jungkook strange gaze.

A beautiful sensation spread over taehyung heart when he saw jungkook. No matter how much taehyung try to push jungkook. Jungkook is never going to back down.

Jungkook is a kind of guy who can flip the whole world for taehyung and only for taehyung and taehyung clearly knows about it clearly.

Spending time with jungkook in his villa, taehyung has get to know that he has upper hand on jungkook.

He has saw the affections in jungkook eyes for him, jungkook might get rough with taehyung sometimes but the only guy who can fix taehyung mood right now is jungkook.

while taking slow steps he moves straight towards the car.

Jungkook get down from the car and moves towards taehyung.

He extend his hands to reach taehyung and taehyung gladly take the hands of jungkook and in a blink of eye taehyung fall on the rigid chest of man whom he's unable to erase from his memory and heart.

"I was going crazy, why did you left the venue" Jungkook roared in front of taehyung face.

A smile plastered on taehyung lips when jungkook shout, it feels nice when someone actually cares for you from heart without faking it.

"I'm standing still under the frozen lights but I'll walk towards you step by step....still with you~" Taehyung completed the chorus which he was singing earlier.

Jungkook get silent, he didn't get what taehyung was saying. He cup taehyung neck with his hands and whisper

"let's go, your cold"

"Make me warm then" Taehyung says.

Jungkook raise his brows, something is different the way taehyung is looking at him is strange today.

"I was craving to take a glimpse of you on those one months" Taehyung voice became serious.

"I-i-"

"You said you've your reasons, I get it but don't you think it's unfair. Was I just a playtoy to you?"

Jungkook hugged taehyung body and hide his face on the crook of taehyung neck.

"I got used to your presence jungkook" Taehyung mumble on jungkook shoulder.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook whisper.

"Please just don't say sorry i want to know" Taehyung pathetically whisper.

Jungkook grip in taehyung waist get firm, he wanted to tell taehyung but then again the fear of losing taehyung is there too.

"I-i was injured"

Taehyung takes a sigh in jungkook shoulder and push him "let's choose our own path, I can't do this anymore I've my life too"

Jungkook tried to take taehyung hands but with a jerk taehyung moves back and looks down.

Jungkook heart was piercing by the silence. He clench his fist and push back his hair.

"Let's go back"

"I don't want" Taehyung shake his head.

"I said you'll come with me" Jungkook says roughly.

"I won't"

"Taehyung let's not start again, it's difficult for me to make you understand"

"What the fuck you want from me" Taehyung patience has run out.

"You, your breath and your soul everything" Jungkook just casually said those words like he own taehyung.

Taehyung throw his heels on the floor and his eyes filled "i feel suffocated by being with you"

And the word chosen by taehyung seriously hurt jungkook. His mouth get sealed.

"Why just why can't you leave me on my own" Taehyung yell.

And when taehyung get silence in reply, he throw his hands on jungkook chest and scream "why can't I stop thinking about you"

Another hit land on jungkook chest by taehyung fist.

"Stop saying you want me"

Another punch.

"And stop treating me like I'm the most important person in your fucking life because all these things are covering the pain you gave me" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook grasp his hands when taehyung wasn't ready to stop and.. Boom..

"You matters to me because you're ruling the most filthy part of my body....my heart" Jungkook scream.

Taehyung can hear the thumping of his heart on his ear and from the glossy eyes of taehyung a tear drip out.

"W-what?"

Taehyung chuckle brokenly he lift his hand and slapped jungkook across his face.

"Is this fucking joke to you" Taehyung again yell.

Jungkook face darkened..

He's really bad at controlling his temper, and when taehyung scream for in front of his face he lost, he grab taehyung back hair and pull him in a kiss.

Jungkook suck taehyung lips and push his tongue inside taehyung mouth.

Slurping all the saliva out of taehyung mouth, he fuck taehyung with his own mouth without using his gun.

Sometimes one kiss is all it takes to lose the balance of heart and taehyung lost his heart in the chaos name jungkook.

Taehyung hands curl around jungkook neck and he gave in.

Jungkook kissed him without warning, without permission without even deciding to do it but simply because he wants to pour his unspoken words into the kiss.

Jungkook suck the breath out of taehyung the breath he was dying to feel inside his mouth since two months.

And the aggressive kiss became gentle when...

Taehyung parted his mouth a little wide so that jungkook can explore his every inch.

He pour everything on the kiss, longing, desperation, desire, passion and what not.

Jungkook firm grasp on taehyung hair lessen and he circle his arm around taehyung waist and squeeze taehyung body on his.

When taehyung breath became heavy he breath in the kiss and jungkook smile a little and withdraw his lips.

Taehyung wet lashes open when he felt the gaze of jungkook.

Jungkook sweats comes to bless him in the wrong time, his hands are shivering, his heart is shivering, his body is fucking shivering because the thing he is going to say might throw him in the pit of darkness if taehyung reject.

He muster up his courage and whisper while looking at the most endearing eyes..

"I love you"

It's not even the last thing taehyung expect from jungkook, jungkook confession has shake taehyung body.

Taehyung ungrip his arm around jungkook neck and moves back.

"Then why there is so much pain in your love"

Jungkook takes one step near taehyung and grasp his dress tightly and whisper

"This crazy heart is betraying me since the time I saw you"

Taehyung takes his step back and jungkook takes his step ahead.

"Ju-jungkook"

"You were never supposed to mean this much to me, I was never supposed to fall so hard but i did and that's what keeps me holding on to you tightly because it hurts like hell to leave you"

Jungkook says and again grab taehyung softly in his arms.

"Will you take care of this heart" Jungkook completed his talk with a smile and his smile get swipe off when

Taehyung takes jungkook lips for a another kiss.

And taehyung heart lost in front of jungkook confession, he smile in the kiss.

Kiss was gentle and luscious but it get heated up when jungkook grope taehyung ass roughly.

A moan drip off like a honey from taehyung lips when jungkook grope his both ass and give a tight squeeze.

"Aah~i-i n-need it, ri-right now" Taehyung couldn't control his desires and he said those words.

Taehyung chest heave up and down and he again said "i can't control anymore, hurry"

Jungkook shouldn't have to told twice he pick taehyung in bridal style and he take him somewhere in his car.

...........

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

141K 7.1K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
135K 6.6K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...
38.8K 1.8K 30
Two Boys Two different Souls Two different Lives Fate brought them Together One was Powerful Other was the Opposite One felt Pleasure Other felt n...
819K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...