Love: Till the end. Kim Taehy...

By Misskkholic

It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Ju... More

Cast.
Prologue.
In the middle of night.
Tomboy.
The international Playboy.
Remaining kiss?
Badboy or madboy?
And then I fell for him.
The Iceberg.
Half bone!
Our meeting.
Don't say bye.
Why is it so hard to understand?
Bunny.
Again a badboy.
Lovesick Girls
Low class girl.
Kidnapping
Remaining kiss? part 2
Is this a dream?
Next morning
Playing hard to get
He likes me!
His proposal
A bad boy is not my type.
The challenge
The shocking date.
Realization
Meeting him again.
Unexpected night
Heartbreak
His teasing
Arranged marriage
Back to home
The painful truth
Unexpected friendship
Fake love
Fake date
Confession
Revelation
Losing her
New announcement!
Goodbye!
Engagement night
Love confessions
Acceptance
Wedding
Happy Ending
Epilogue
Announcement!

Never ever

132 12 3
By Misskkholic

Si Jun's POV:-

I ran away from him. I ran outside of the washroom. I was feeling so scared and a strange feeling too. Scared because I knew that he won't bear rejection and that strange feeling because a bit of my heart wanted to say yes to him but I won't listen to my heart. I'll listen to my mind that is saying that he's a bad guy. I wiped my tears and was about to enter my classroom but stopped after hearing some girls were talking about me.

"Have you seen that new bee girl? She was with Jungkook inside the washroom for about an hour. Do you know what it means?" A girl said.

"Obviously everyone knows. It has been confirmed now that she's a slut. She must be showing him every part of her body." I heard. Tears rolled down from my eyes and I put my hand over my mouth to not to make any voice. I shook my head.

I'm not like that. Why are they thinking that?

"I just want to throw acid on her body. How can Jungkook touch her? Has he forgotten his standards now?" A girl said.

Am I that bad that no one can like me?

"Jungkook didn't forget anything. That whore must have seduced him." I heard. I didn't have any courage to stay there so I turned to go somewhere else but then a peon came towards me.

"You are Min Si Jun. Right?" He said. I nodded.

"Principal is calling you in his office." He said. I widened my eyes.

What wrong did I do this time?

"I'm coming." I said. He walked away from there. I wiped my tears and walked towards the office.

"May I come in sir?" I said.

"Yes, come in." Principal said, I went inside and stopped for a second while looking into Jungkook's eyes.

That I like you.

I recalled that moment. I quickly turned my gaze to principal and bowed in front of him and then in front of Seong Jin's dad Mr. Lee and an another man was there too. I remembered he's that person who was present at Seo Jin's birthday party and I feel my cold drink above him. I bowed in front of him too but he rolled his eyes.

So he must be Jungkook's dad. He doesn't like me. I guess.

"Si Jun. You were present there in the garden when Jungkook beat Seong Jin. Right?" Principal said, I hummed while nodding my head slowly.

"They both are not telling anything. So can you tell us what happened between them? Did Jungkook really beat him?" Principal said, I gasped and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at me and our eyes met.

I recalled the moment when he said he likes me. I recalled how I ran away from there. It must have hurted him. It's so hard for me to behave like a total stranger to him, like I don't know about his feelings. It's really too hard.

"Yes." I said.

I think he must be feeling hurt but I don't lie and I'm just telling the truth.

"Why did he beat him?" Principal asked me. I was still looking into his eyes.

"Because Seong Jin was talking to me." I said. He clenched his jaw and his veins popped up over his neck. I could feel his anger.

"What!" Principal said in shock.

"Yes. He always does it whenever a boy talks to me and he did the same thing with Seong Jin. Seong Jin was just talking to me but he suddenly came in between us and started punching him until he felt satisfied." I said.

I don't care what he's thinking about me now. Regretting whether you like me or not but I'll say the truth. He's done wrong and he has to pay for that.

"What! We never knew that. Look Mr. Jeon, your son has very aggressive behavior. He'll do something very dangerous because of his behavior. Do something about it." Principal said,

“Is that true whatever she said?” Mr. Jeon asked Jungkook.

“Yes.” Jungkook said. His father slapped his cheek. I widen my eyes. Jungkook’s mouth got a bruise and his cheek turned red. Tears rolled down from my eyes, seeing that. He looks into my eyes.

I am feeling guilty now. His dad slapped him because of me. I should not have said that. I'm sorry, Jungkook.

"I am suspending him for a week." Principal said,

"I hope he'll change his behavior because of this suspension." Principal said, Mr. Jeon nodded. Jungkook looked into my eyes again before walking outside and then he walked outside without uttering anything. I think he hates me now because I told everything to the principal and his dad slapped him because of me.

It's okay if he hates me. Why is it hurting me? I don't like him. Right?

I wiped my tears and went outside. I saw Seo Jin standing outside. She came towards me.

"Si Jun. How's oppa? Did Jungkook beat him too much? I heard about that so I came here to see him." She said, I sighed.

"He beat very brutally but don't worry. I told the truth to the principal.” She knitted her brows and shook her head.

"No. I don't want that." She said, I knitted my brows.

"Why? He beat your brother.” I asked.

"Because I…." She was talking but we got interrupted.

"Oppa." Seo Jin said. I turned and looked at Seong Jin. He smiled at me. I looked down. He came towards us.

"Oppa. Are you okay? Is it hurting too much?" Seo Jin asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. It'll be okay soon." He said.

"Si Jun. Thanks." He said. I looked into his eyes and nodded.

"I just told the truth." I said. He nodded.

"Oppa. You should put some ointment on your bruises." Seo Jin said. He hummed.

"Si Jun. Can you help me with that?" He asked. I widened my eyes.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'll be unable to do that. Please." He said.

Why is he being so cheesy?

"Okay." I said. I smiled at Seo Jin and walked away with Seong Jin in the nursing room.

(On the other side)

Jungkook's POV:-

I walked away from Si Jun. I could feel that she was worried for me but I had to talk with my gang first to tell them about Seong Jin's evil plan. So I walked to my gang where we always sit. They all stood up from the chairs and came towards me.

"Bro. What did the principal say?" Mingyu asked.

"He suspended me for a week." I said.

"Then you'll not come for a week." They said and looked down sadly.

"I'm not worried about that. I'm worried for Si Jun. That Seong Jin has a very bad intention towards her. I want all of you to keep an eye on both of them and if anything happens then just call me." I said. They nodded.

"Don't worry. Sister in law will be safe." They said, I nodded and hummed.

"I should go then." I said and went outside.

I'm not sure if they'll be able to protect her or not because as far as I know my Si Jun. She'll surely cause a big trouble for her like she always does and then only I will be able to save her but I wish nothing happens and she won't cause any trouble for herself.

________________

Si Jun's POV:-

I was bandaging Seong Jin and was putting ointment over his bruises while he was sitting. No wonder Jungkook beat him too much. I put a bandage over his neck and then at his forehead. I wiped blood with cotton and put on ointment.

"You are really so beautiful, Si Jun." He said.

I don't believe him. He must say the same thing to another girl too. I know these kinds of boys very well.

"I know you like me, that's why you took my side. Right?" He said. I looked into his eyes and looked away then.

"I just told the truth." I replied. He chuckled.

"Oh just come on, Si Jun. Don't hide it. Girls fall for me so easily. I know you've fallen. You keep giving me signals that you like me." He said. I knitted my brows.

I don't know what signals have I given to him? Is he mad or what?

"First you sent me a message on my facelook ID and then you told me to date. When I said I like you then you denied and now you took my side. Aren't you in love?" He said. I gritted my teeth.

"Just shut up. I don't like you. I just did it because I have a good heart but how will you know who just wanders around girls for flirting. Cheap person." I said and rolled my eyes. He glared at me angrily.

"What did you say? Say again." He said.

"Cheap person." I said. He stood up suddenly and started coming closer to me. I widened my eyes and gulped nervously.

"Wh…what are you doing?" I asked and started walking backwards.

"You really have so much attitude." He said.

"Just stay away from me." I said. My back touched a wall and he put his hands on the wall.

"I said stay away." I said angrily. He gasped.

"Look Si Jun. I just like you. I want to date you. Why do you think that I'm a flirty type of boy? I've never flirted with any girl. Trust me." He said. I gritted my teeth.

I don't like him. I don't like when he talks to me. I don't like when he's around me. I just don't like his existence.

"I told you my decision already." I said.

"That was a lie. You said that you want to date me on my facelook ID." He said. I gritted my teeth.

Why is he not believing that I didn't say anything? I don't even know him. I don't like him. I just want to stay away from a boy like him.

"I didn't say that and if you still think that I've said that then breakup now. It's over." I said and pushed him to go outside. He held my arm suddenly and turned me towards him again.

"How can you say that? HOW?" He yelled loudly. I flinched and closed my eyes tightly.

"I'm saying again and again that I want to date you but you're showing an attitude to me. No one can show me attitude. Got it?" He said. I opened my eyes, giving death glare to him.

"You aren't allowed to touch me." I said.

"Why am I not? You've said that we are boyfriend and girlfriend now and I can touch you. I'll touch you and you'll also not stop me. I know you want my touch baby." He said and caressed my cheek with his finger. I wanted to throw up at his face. I tried to free myself from his grip.

"Leave me." I mumbled slowly while breathing heavily. He chuckled and stepped back from me.

"Don't make me angry again, otherwise I am capable of doing many more things. Okay." He said and went outside, leaving me alone there. My eyes filled with tears and my blood was boiling in anger. I was feeling so scared and disgusted by his touch.

Never ever in my life I'll want him to touch me.

Never ever.

******************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

See you soon. Till then bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6.5K 40
Rivals For Love: (A JJK and KTH fanfiction) A bizarre love triangle following a platitude mafia theme. Two extremely powerful and dreaded men deeply...
19.1K 1.4K 23
What will happen when, taehyung a medical student and hoseok a sheltered stubborn boy with possibly the worst family ever-get forcefully married to e...
23.4K 1.8K 15
It's a short love story of taekook...โฃ๏ธ เฟ‡ โ•โ•โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฅโ—ˆโœฅโ”โ”โ”โ”โ•โ• เฟ‡ " we can fall for many people but it can never replace our first love...
5.2K 675 24
"Why can't you leave me alone?" Taehyung asked frustratedly. "Because i don't want to." You said smiling cheerfully. "Y/n !" Taehyung said. "Yes Ta...