A daughter's quest

By pagesfordra

What if Pippa's daughter,Ophelia Singh is trying to get out of her mother's shadow by resolving Ava's Ward mi... More

Playlist
Characters
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIVETEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE

TWO

67 2 2
By pagesfordra

ophelia

“She isn't coming home for dinner?”I asked.He shook his head.I finished eating after a while.

  “I'm going to buy some groceries,okay?”I nodded and headed to the room after.I listened when the car was leaving.He left.I went into her office.Everything was so organized,on categories,alphabetical.I went to the drawers,her case might be there.I will find it fast,her name starts with A.Found it.I opened the file and found questions, tests, notes and a diagram.I took pictures of all the sheets and transferred them to email in case she looked on my phone. I ran to my room when I heard her car parking. I pulled it forward and put them exactly where they were.I turned on my laptop and put all the information in Word.She knocked on the door. I closed the laptop screen and answered her.She entered the room and sat on my bed.

   “What are you doing?”She asked

   “I'm good, how about you?”

   “I'm good too,I need to tell you something.”Her voice is soft and delicate

   “Is it good or bad?"

   “So you know Connor..”

   “Gray's father?”I cut in.She nodded."Please don't tell me.”

   “I'm sorry, Fif.I know how much Gray hurt you,but they want to help with Ava's case.”I jumped in her arms and hugged her.She gently caressed my head. I love her caressing me. She is the best mother in the world.”Make him pay.”

   Gray Reynolds.Son of Connor Reynolds.A Rockstar and a model.We used to be best friends till I fell in love with him.Biggest mistake of my life.Fame changed him.I hate him.And he hates me too.We haven't talked in 2 years.He's now 18.He thinks he's better than me even though she's only one older.

  “When they're going to arrive?”I asked

  “Tomorrow,they will stay at the ground floor.So you don't need to always meet them.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 10.5K 72
It all started with a deal
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
796K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
526K 18.9K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...