My Professor Husband

By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

Two different people who always focused on their future, career, goals and never gave a second thought about... More

A/n
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13

chapter 12

467 41 64
By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

"What game?" asked Leo after hearing what the masked ghost said.

"A fun game, you all will like it a lot." said the horrific face which was still kneeling beside Leo.

"We don't want to play any game, we just wants to go back." said kinn as he looked around him.

"Honey, stay here we will play a game you will love it." said the nun as the nun slowly, seductively dragged his finger at kinn's chest.

"Please, don't, I am happily married to my husband and very loyal to him, this tricks won't work on me." said kinn as he backs off a little which made the nun smile.

"I can help you forgot about your husband." said the nun as the nun winked at kinn who just wanted to die at that moment.

"Nice, kinn, you successfully seduce a nun, you can keep him here, just let us go." said Tem as he got a death glare from kinn.

"Where are you planning to go doctor ? Stay here, am I not beautiful?" asked the spirit in a flirting tone as the spirit looked at Tem.

"You are a doctor and it's your duty to treat people, I have so much pain in my breasts, can you treat them?" said the spirit as the spirit push it's hair back, revealing a old, torn and dirty floral dress.

"Ms, I am gay." said Tem, hoping it would save him from this flirty spirit.

"So offensive, I am Mr. not Ms." said the spirit as he first claps his hand as if doing some magic and than pull out two orange from the dress and throw them away, one caught Vegas who immediately throw it away which hit Time on his face.

"A She turned into He for dr. Lee, wonderful." said Kim as he looked at other orange which he caught, still sitting on the floor.

"Are you lonely?" asked the masked ghost as he comes in front Kim's face.

"Aaahh." screamed Kim in terror as he throw the orange at the masked ghost who was just a mere inches away from his face.

"Are you a singer ? Why are you always practicing your vocal by screaming?" asked the masked ghost to Kim who was to terrified to speak anything.

"I am asking you something." said the masked ghost as he looked at Kim and started moving towards him slowly who started moving backward.

"Stay away from me please." said Kim in a small tone as he is backing off and because of this now he is properly laying on the ground again.

"Why ? Will you fall in love with me?" said the masked ghost as he was now on top of Kim with both knee at the side of Kim's hip and hands at the side of Kim's neck, not sitting on him while the guy laid soul less there.

"He is never recovering from this trauma." said Leo as he looked at Kim in pity, he wouldn't be in this position if only he had listen to him.

"You were saying you are single, right ? Do you need a boyfriend?" said the horrific face beside Leo who looked at him with creepy smile, probably trying to give a flirty smile.

"No, I am fine dying single now, no need for a boyfriend." said Leo as he looked at other, trying not to look at the horrific face infront of him.

"Come on, give me a chance, I will show you heaven." said the horrific face with a wink as he looked at Leo.

"I would rather see hell, why don't you try that man ? Poor him is still on hitting stage, maybe he might be interested in your offer." said Leo as he pointed out at Time who was trying best to stay still and not catch anyone attention.

"Who would go for a old piece when he can have a young one." said the nun who was just touching the traumatized guy, kinn here and there.

"Old ? That too me ? You need glasses, the one you are clingy to is older than me and this guy here is older in our group." said Time, forgetting for a moment he is talking to ghost, no way he is letting anyone call a young beauty like him old.

"Old, handsome, rich, sugar daddy, just my type." said the spirit who was slowly touching Tem's biceps.

"Mr. How many times do I have to tell you I am married, my husband will pill off your skin and than will cook it to feed his sebastian and elizabeth." said Tem as he removed that hand which was sneaking here and there.

"Do you want me?" said the ghost who appeared the as first went near Time who was praying to heaven not catch any ghost attention.

"No, i don't, please leave me alone." said Time as he looked at the ghost who was slowly by slowly coming towards him.

"Are not you on a hitting stage ? The one you are trying to get doesn't even give a fuck about you, let me help you forget him." said the ghost as the ghost was going to wrap his arm around Time who immediately backed off.

"I am not interested in forgetting about him, i don't want anyone else." said Time as he looked at the ghost in front of him.

"Think again, you won't get chance like that again, it's only one time." said the ghost again as he looked at Time with a big smile pasted on his face.

"No, i don't want to, just leave us alone." said Time as he looked around and pleaded to all of the spirit present here.

"How can we let go of such young and handsome group of guy?" said the masked ghost who was still on a top of Kim who looks like is dead now.

"I don't know if it's blessing or curse." said Leo as he don't know if he should be proud of that or not.

"Definitely a blessing for us and curse for you all." said the horrific face beside Leo who was slowly getting close to him.

"Leave us all, we all belongs to poor family, our mother are sick and admitted to hospital while our father is an asshole' who is always drunk, we have small kids waiting for us at home, please let us go." said Kinn whatever comes to his mind to get out of this situation.

"Oh! Looks like it's been so long we died that having Ducati and wearing rolls rolex, dior is considered poor." said the nun as the nun look at kinn's wrist where a new model of rolls rolex is.

"You are not going anywhere, you are going to be here only first you all gonna rail us than we all are going to kill you so you are going to stay here forever, doing nothing but fucking us." said the spirit without even a hesitantion.

"What a wild fantasy." said Leo as he was lose at the word after hearing this

"No lube." said the nun as he took a step forward towards a kinn who was terrified by listening to this.

"No protection." said the spirit as he took a step forward towards Tem who just wants to die.

"All day." said the ghost as he took a step forward to Time who was on the verge of crying.

"All night." said the horrific face as he went more close to Leo who was just to stunned to speak.

"In every position." said the masked ghost as he drags his finger on Kim's face slowly who's pale from the fear.

"He is properly dead by now." said Time as he looked at Kim who does not seem to be even breathing.

"Is he ? Are you really dead or you just doing this so I can give you CPR." said the masked ghost as Kim's eyes widened in shook and also indicating his soul hasn't left his body yet.

"I was prepared for the ghost from the moment he started dragging me in but was not prepare to encounter bunch of horny dead souls." said Leo as he looked at every dead soul present in the house.

"Where are you going sweetheart ? You are the main character here." said the spirit as he saw Vegas trying to be sneaky who was silent till now.

"Fuck." said Vegas to himself as now everyone's focus was on him.

"Listen, you all have found your dear soulmate, let me go from here, you all can keep them, I am about to get married in two days, let me go I don't want to see my fiance being widow without even getting married." said Vegas as everyone looked at him.

"No, you are not going anywhere, we all are going to play a game." said the nun as he looked at Vegas who will cry if he stayed for one more minute here.

"We all died pretty earlier but leave it what happened, has happened already but one thing is that our sweet baby has died just before it's marriage, his dream to get married remain like that." said the spirit as a sad expression took over his flirty expression he had few seconds ago.

"Why are you telling us this ? And who died before their marriage, you?" said Vegas as he points at the spirit itself.

"None of us, it's our sweet dear pennabelle." said the ghost as he looked at Vegas.

"Pennabelle ? A cheap copy of Annabelle from Amazon?" said Vegas in wonder.

"I am not a cheap or someone's Xerox copy, I am one and only piece in the world, fully original." comes a new voice which gained everyone's attention.

"Sweety, what are you doing here?" asked the spirit sweetly to the pennabelle sitting on the chair with a annabelle.

"Was curious and super excited to see my future husband." come a sweet voice filled with shyness and excitement.

"Husband ? Who?" asked Vegas as he looked around to see any other ghost maybe was just chilling around.

"Who are you looking for ? It's you, you are dying to get married, right ? It's also your marriage in two days so don't worry you will marry our sweety." said the nun in a happy tone.

"Me ? Why ? Have you gone crazy ? Why the hell should a marry a ugly and scary looking witch when I can marry my beautiful fiance." said Vegas as he looked horrific while the other enjoy his reaction after being torture for so long.

"Am I not beautiful?" said the witch in a upset tone without turning to look at him.

"Of course not sweety, he didn't see you yet that's why he is saying nonsense, you are the most beautiful person in the world." said the ghost as he gives a death glare to Vegas who gulped in fear.

"Yeah, it's true, you are beautiful and perfect for him, you deserve this for not listening to me brother in law, marry this beautiful pennabelle." said Leo as he looked at Vegas who was terrified just by the thought itself.

"Do you wants to see me, love?" said the witch as he hides his face in his palm because of shyness.

"Yes, definitely, you should show him your beautiful face, he would definitely forgot his fiance in a second." said the horrific face who was still kneeling beside Leo.

"Why ? Why should I marry him ? Choose any of them." said Vegas as he pointed out at other who were there.

"These old suger daddy is mine." said the spirit as he looked at Tem sweetly and blows him a kiss.

"I am taking this poor dude with kids waiting at home." said the nun as he pointed out towards kinn.

"This dead body belongs to me." said the masked ghost who was still on top of Kim's dead body who's just breathing.

"I need this intelligent guy." said the horrific face as he smiled at Leo sweetly.

"I help this man forgot his love." said the ghost as he looked at Time and winked towards him.

"Only you are left and also you are very similar to my sweety's love, you are going to be my sweety's." said the spirit as the sweety in the question is still sitting in his chair with face in his palm.

"Sweety turn around, show your breathtaking face and kill your love right here." said the nun as he spoke sweetly to his sweety.

"I said earlier and I am saying again you guys have wild fantasy." said Leo again as he heard this horrific fantasy.

"No, I don't want to kill him, i just finally found him." said the witch in a whining tone which has Vegas kill himself at the spot.

"Show, nothing will happen, he will eventually fall in love with you " said the masked ghost which had Vegas disgustingly look at him.

"Okay." said the witch and Vegas just prepared himself for the heart attack he is going to have.

"I am shy and I am not looking that great, I need a touch up." said the witch sitting on the chair.

"Ghost also do make up to feel beautiful." said kinn in a confused tone.

"Yes, even though our beauty is enough for anyone to fall in love with us, we still wants to look our best." said the nun in a such confident which made this live guys think are they really blind to find them scary.

"Come we all do a little touch up for him, sit here, no window or door will open, just act like you are grooms side people who comes for the first time to see the bride." said the ghost as all of them went away giggling like crazy.

"Hahahahaha." laughed Leo so hard as they all disappeared in the room in front of them.

"Seems like, some demon possessed him, may lord save you." said Time as he already give up on themselves, he is sure everyone is dying today.

"I can't believe you all are so dumb." said Leo as he was just laughing so hard while trying to breath.

"What happened now ? Seems like someone did black magic on you and now you are going crazy." said Tem as he looked at Leo who is now on the ground, rolling while laughing so hard.

"You both are married, you are engaged and you are trying to hit on." said Leo in between his laughs which made the other confused what he is trying to point out.

"I can't believe." said Leo who is dying of laughing.

"What happened ? Are you going to tell us or not?" said Vegas in annoyence as he looks at Leo.

"Hell, how the hell you all are so dumb ? It's unbelievable." said Leo as he finally control his laugh.

"Leo, tell me right away." said Tem as he looked at Leo who was taking deep breath to calm his breath.

"Tha-That-" said Leo as he was trying to say that but before he could sat anything, the dead body with a soul started speaking.

"That those ghosts are none other than Chay, Macau, Tay, Porsche, khun and Pete." said Kim as he finished Leo's sentence, leaving everyone shocked except the dude who was laughing his ass off.

"What the fuck you are saying ? You have gone crazy dude." said kinn, not believing his brother who finally sits up at floor from his laying position.

"He is not speaking nonsense, only if you had brain and eyes you could use and see them." said Leo as he looked at the personalities sitting in front of him.

"How the fuck you can say these ghost are our darlings?" asked Tem as he looked at the two youngster.

"How the heck you know they are not ghost?" asked Tine too as all of them were looking at the duo.

"I don't know about him but I can tell you mine, first thing was the horrific face sitting beside me, he was Macau, i recognise him by his perfume which was so familiar and than i carefully looked at him to make sure is he really him and it was, his body proportions are exactly like Macau, after confirming that he is Macau, i looked at other and sure enough i saw rings on their fingers." said Leo as he explained how he knew about them.

"The ghost has a gold ring, which only tay has, the spirit has a wedding ring on his hand which is exactly same as khun's and than the nun has wedding ring same as Porsche and I was wondering where is Pete and than very soon he also entered the scene looking like total witch." said Kim in emotionless voice as he is still under the trauma.

"You all call yourself there significant other and you all can't even recognise them, you all should be ashamed of yourself." said Leo as he looked at other four guy who now are thinking hard to remember them so they can make sure these little menace are telling truth.

"How did you know, brother ? It was chay who was on top of you, ready to give you mouth to mouth." said Leo as he laughed while looking at Kim who's expression are clearly saying he is traumatized.

"First I was actually very scared but when a see the masked ghost near me, I was about to faint again but you didn't let me and after some type I felt his voice is a lot familiar and than i saw the chain in his neck which was given by Porsche to chay which confirm my doubt." said Kim as he explained his side of story' but he still can't let go of the fact chay was on top of him, flirting, seducing and was ready to give him mouth to mouth.

"That means I missed my chance, Tay baby i am sorry i should have accepted the offer but my stupid, dumbass didn't let me take the offer and it was my only chance which I lost it." said Time as he regretted not taking what's was given to him.

"They scared the shit of us by doing this prank, they all are so mean." said kinn as he remember all the horror his husband made him go through.

"We can't let them go away like this, we need to take our revenge too." said Vegas as he looked at everyone with determination in his eyes.

"They all were trying every hard to seduce us, right ? Let's show them what it feels like to be pranked like this." said Tem as he is not leaving them without taking revenge.

"We are ready, let's show them what real flirting and seducing looks like." said Leo as he looked Kim who smirk.

"Now the real game begins." said Kim as it's now his turn to traumatized his dear enemy.

................................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙

If you wants to suggest something than you can because they made a big mistake by pranking their husband like this, hope you have loved the chapter.

If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 460 21
KINN ❤️ PORSCHE Porsche: Sorry Phi.... I couldn't keep my Promise Kinn hold his hand and say "In this life destiny didn't favour us but I promise you...
35.8K 1.4K 30
hate.😡...?....or.....love.❤..? Of course it was stubborn Love❤❤❤❤ ........Kinn
33.3K 2K 34
He's rude and ruthless , he's a dick but yet , he still loves him He wasn't soft but the words always hits him hard , his heart was soft but the oth...
46.1K 2.2K 45
[COMPLETED] Random Ghost ships 👻 #VegasPorsché 🥰. #KimPete 😘 #KinnMacau 😍. #BigTay☺️ (Additional couple ≈ TankhunxTem)🥳🤩 -What if Porsch...