Lost in the Shadows: The Stra...

De thebloodytwo

|-| [- |_ |> /\/\ [- . HI GUYS BT IS BACK Mai multe

The Blood Tears of BT: A Creepy Encounter

3 0 0
De thebloodytwo

BT was chilling and drinking his sorrows away due to his depression. Questiony enters, saying, "What's wrong BT?" as he is confused and stupid but still trying to help. BT tries to explain while tears of blood run down his face. He gets a phone call from his lovely wife and just realizes that he missed a bunch of calls from her. He picks up the phone, and says, "HI. wassup," as he laughs nervously when he realizes he messed up big.

His lovely wife was named FF. She said on the phone, "Questiony fucked me again, BT. Can you please get him or something please 😔?" She said this with a depressing tone, but there was one problem. BT replied, "Umm, FF, Questiony is with me though?" he said in a confused tone. Then, he asked Questiony, "Hey, Question Boi, did you make a clone or something?" Questiony shook his head no.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
59.6K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...