A King and His Queen (Tifa x...

By Megoz7

It has been years since Y/n had last seen his childhood friends. Now as an adult, he returns to his homeland... More

Ch.1: Reunion
Ch.2: Errand Boys and Girl
Ch.3: The Jessie Job
Ch.4: Tunnels, Tunnels, and More Tunnels
Ch.5: Mako Reactor 5
Ch.6: The Flower Girl
Ch.7: Wall Market Pt.1
Ch.8: Wall Market Pt.2
Ch.9: Spooks and Sewers
Ch.10: All Comes Crashing
Ch.11: Survivors
Ch.12: Before the Rescue
Ch.13: Into the Building
Ch.14: Upper Crust
Ch.15: The Lab
Ch.16: Destiny's Crossroads
Ch.17: New Horizons
Ch.19: ...The Storm
Ch.20: Together
Ch.21: Union (Nearly)
Ch.22: Headaches and Heartaches
Ch.22: Trial of Titan
Ch.23: Trial of Ramuh

Ch.18: The Calm Before...

311 18 3
By Megoz7

After an hour of pushing, Y/n, Cloud, and Barret were able to get the Regalia into a parking area at the destination they were headed to: Hammer Head.

"Ugh." Y/n groaned as he plopped onto the floor. His shirt was drenched in sweat. Barret panted as he leaned onto the trunk. Cloud wiped his brown of sweat and began to fan himself. Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, and Nanaki exited the car. "This place is quaint." Commented Nanaki as he looked at the Mini-Mart and the diner named 'Crow's Nest.' A young woman around their age took notice of the car and, with a bright smile, headed towards the group. "Hey there, y'all kept a girl waitin.'" She greeted with a thick country accent.

Her tentative eyes scanned Barret and Cloud. "Now, which one's the prince." Y/n, however, rose from behind the car. "Aha! Hello, your highness. Welcome back to Lucis." The young woman extended her hand which Y/n shook. "Sorry to keep you waiting." She chuckled. "You'd best save your apologies for Paw-Paw." "Then that would make you..." "Cindy, Cid's grease monkey granddaughter." "Roll 'er in while I'm still young!" Exclaimed the country voice of an elder man who stepped out of the garage.

"Didn't yer daddy tell ya? She's a custom classic, not some beat up ol' clunker." The man named Cid ran his hand along the side of the car and smiled, remembering fond memories he once had with the vehicle. "Prince Y/n." "Uh, yeah." "Prince." He said with a scoff. "Like they took your old man and kicked the dignity out of him." "What's that supposed to mean?" Tifa defended. Cid looked at the girl and chuckled before he continued. "You got a long way to go, son. And that slack jaw's not gettin' you nowhere fast." Cid examined the car. "She's gonna take a while. Y'all get her in and run along." "That was... rude." Aerith commented. Cindy watched as her grandfather returned to the garage and sighed. "Y'all heard him! Let's get movin.' Right this way." Y/n, Cloud, and Barrer once again pushed the Regalia, leading it inside the garage where Cid and Cindy began to work.

"Guess we play the waitin' game now." Said Barret as they returned to the others. Yuffie groaned. "Never liked that game." "Let's see what they have inside the Mini-Mart." Tifa suggested as the girls entered the shop. "What's Ebony?" Yuffie asked as she picked up a black can. "Looks like an energy drink." Aerith informed. "Not sure you'd need something like that." Yuffie pouted as she placed the can back onto the shelf.

Y/n and the others entered the Crow's Nest Diner where the waiter behind the bar greeted them. "Welcome. What can I do ya for?" "Can I get a glass a water?" Barret asked as he took a seat on the bar stool. "Course. Anything for you fellas?" "Nothing for me." Replied Cloud. "I'll take a water too, please." Said Y/n. "Right on it." Nanaki scowled as the waiter ignored him. "Just realized somethin.'" Began Barret. "How the hell are we gonna pay for the work? We blew through all of our money sailin' here." "Shit." Cloud cursed. "I guess we should let Cindy know before they get too far into it." Said Y/n.

The guys headed back to the garage where they saw the girls eating some snacks they purchased underneath a table that blocked the sun with an umbrella. "You guys wouldn't happen to have money on you, would you?" Cloud asked. "Not much, why?" Aerith pondered. "We're flat broke." Responded Y/n. "Need to talk to Cindy about it."

"Talk to me 'bout what?" Cindy asked as she walked out of the garage. "We're kinda low on funds, know a way would gather up some?" Asked Y/n. Cindy smiled. "Oh, now I get it. This must be what Paw-Paw meant when he said he was gonna teach that boy a lesson. Told me he oughta have y'all take care of some ornery varmits that've been causin' a ruckus 'round here. I'd be happy to square the bill for y'all if your up to tye challenge. How 'bout it?" "We'll do it." "Alright then. People said they spotted the varmits wanderin' that area of there." Cindy pointed at a broken pillar standing in the desert area across the road from them. The two exchanged phone numbers before they set out.

"Old man's got your work cut out for ya, doesn't he?" Barret said to Y/n as they began to head towards the pillar. "Nothing he can't handle, right? Sih sah!" Yuffie encouraged as she punched the air. "Wonder what kind of pests they are." Tifa thought. "Beats me." Aerith shrugged.

Nearing the pillar, they saw a horde of four legged creatures with long snouts hanging down.

"Ew." Yuffie complained as the readied themselves for a confrontation. The creatures known as Sabertusks howled, sensing that something was nearby. They turned their heads towards the party and began to snarl before charging. "Here the come!" Announced Barret as he began to fire. Aerith took out her staff and fired two blasts of magic that knocked one down. Y/n and Cloud drew their blades and slashed two down respectively. Tifa kicked a Sabertusk as it pounced before slamming it away with her shoulder. Yuffie threw her shuriken and cut one down and Nanaki finished the last Sabertusk by tackling it and biting it's throat. "Done and done." Said Nanaki.

Y/n's phone began to ring. "Howdy, prince." Greeted Cindy. "Listen, just got a call from a fella named David, apparently he's held down in a shack nearby and needs rescuin.' Mind helpin' em out?" "We're on it." Replied Y/n as he hung up the phone. "Was that Cindy?" Tifa asked. "Yeah. She asked if we can help someone trapped by a horde of Sabertusks." "Then what are waitin' for?" Barret questioned. "Know where he is?" "She said he was in an old shack." "Like that one?" Cloud pointed at an old, run down shack down the road.

Arriving at the shack, the party soon came to realize that it was completely abandoned. There a table with a notebook sprawled open with pages cut out. "What's this?" Y/n said to no one in particular. He picked up a page and found a drawing of an animal with an entry. "Mutant Dualhorn sighting." He read aloud. "Codename: Bloodhorn. Characteristics: Red tusks, extremely violent." "We'd better take care of that if it's somewhere nearby." Said Nanaki. "Y/n!" Shouted Yuffie, causing the prince to turn to the entry way where a Sabertusk pounced onto him. More Sabertusks poured into the shack as Y/n tried to shake of his. The beast tried to clamp it's maw down onto Y/n's, however, Cloud kicked it off and helped Y/n to his feet. "You okay?" Barret asked as he fired rounds into the scattering Sabertusk. "Yeah." Y/n conjured Ziedrich and pushed a Sabertusk away from Tifa who had her back turned as she fought off two others. Yuffie swiped her shuriken, managing to cut a Sabertusk, allowing Nanaki to finish it off with a slash. Barret was careful to fire an overcharge as to not knock over the shack with them inside. Cloud swung his sword and struck two charging Sabertusks. Aerith used her magic to lift three into the air which Y/n finished off with a single swing from Hardedge. "Phew! That was close!" Aerith exclaimed as she dusted her self off. "What about that shack over there?" Nanaki asked as he looked at another shack nearby.

Heading over to the other, the party stopped before another horde of Sabertusks that clawed and scratched at the door to the shack. "Guessing that's where our guy is." Said Yuffie. "Let's light em up!" Barret charged first at the horde and fired an overcharge which blasted five out of the seven Sabertusks. "Go Barret!" Cheered Tifa. "Wooo!" Aerith clapped. "Nicely done." "Nice shot, big guy." Added Nanaki and Yuffie. "He missed two." Commented Cloud with an unimpressed tone. "Jealous much?" Y/n chuckled as he and Cloud took down the last two.

The door to the shack swung open. "Hey, who's out there?" Asked the weakened voice of a man that stepped out.

"You David?" Y/n asked. "Been looking for you." David groaned as he clutched his outer thigh. "Didn't mean to cause y'all any trouble. Been stuck here on account of my injuries." "Oh, I can help with that." Aerith said as she approached David and began to mend his wounds. "I appreciate y'all helpin' me and takin' care of them varmits. Still one mean mutt about." "You mean the Bloodhorn?" Tifa asked. "Indeed I do, ma'am." David groaned as Aerith had finished her job. "There. Should be all better, but you'd do well to get some rest." "Don't worry about your Bloodhorn." Said Barret. "We'll take care of it." "Y'all got guts, that's for sure. Lemme tell ya where I last saw him."

David pointed them in the direction of where he last saw the Bloodhorn. "Did you guys see what he was wearing?" Y/n asked the others. "Yeah, he was wearing armor." Replied Barret. "He's a Hunter." "Right. Remind me what that is again?" Barret chuckled nervously as he scratched his head. "Hunters are people who take on contracts to exterminate beasts." "Kinda like what we're doing?" Tifa asked. "Exactly." "Though we're not getting paid." Cloud commented. "Hey, atleast Cid and Cindy are fixing up the car for free." Aerith replied, smacking Cloud's arm. "So lighten up." The others chuckled. "Heart of a merc." Said Nanaki. "Always looking for a payday." Cloud blushed slightly in embarrassment. "Well... yeah."

The party passed through an opening of a wall made of rock that circled around. "Do you think this might the Bloodhorn's nest?" Asked Nanaki as they looked around their enclosed space. "Lucis has some strange rock formations." Commented Yuffie. "It probably has to do with the Meteor of the Six." Said Y/n. "What's that?" Asked Cloud. "According to Cosmology, there was an asteroid that plummeted to earth in the time of the gods. Fortunately for humanity, Titan, the Archaean, caught the asteroid in his slumber, creating the Disc of Cauthess where it is said to still stand. However, the impact of the asteroid itself affected the landscape of Eos." "Meteor of the Six." Aerith repeated to herself.

"There it is!" Yuffie gasped as she pointed at the creature with two long, deep red tusks.

"Why's it glowing?" Asked Tifa as they examined the Bloodhorn's red and black aura. "The hell kinda mutation is that?" Added Barret. "Poor creature." Aerith said as the Bloodhorn whimpered and snarled as if it was in pain. "As sad as it is, we should put it put of its misery." Said Nanaki. "Yeah. It's pretty far from any outposts, but who knows the damage it could cause it if finds a way out of this wall." Y/n remarked as they readied themselves to take down the beast.

The Bloodhorn turned in the direction of the party and roared. It began to dash to the closest target it set it's eyes on, Cloud. The blonde manged to leap away as Barret fired rounds from his gun, only for the Bloodhorn's thick skin to repel the bullets. "Thick skin!" Barrer exclaimed as he was knocked away by the Bloodhorn's tusk. Y/n drew his Dran Lance and slashed at the side of the beast's body, only for it to flail around and push both Y/n, Aerith, and Nanaki to the ground. Yuffie threw her shuriken at the Bloodhorn, however it bounced off and landed across from the ninja. The mighty beast roared and charged at Yuffie who froze. Closing her eyes and expecting the worst, she was shocked to see Tifa had stopped the charging beast by holding down its tusks. Tifa strained, but got her footing just right and managed to push the Bloodhorn back. Y/n stared in starstruck at Tifa's physical prowess. "Y/n!" Aerith exclaimed as the Bloodhorn charged at them. "Sorry!" Y/n replied as he jumped to his feet and conjured Ziedrich to stop the charging beast. The Bloodhorn lifted its tusks, flinging Y/n into the air. It also bashed into Tifa and sent her stumbling back. "Let's burn em!" Barret shouted as he, along with Cloud, Nanaki, Yuffie, and Aerith send a rain of Fire spells. The Bloodhorn wailed in pain as it's flesh incinerated, however it didn't stop its rampage as it kicked Barret with its hind legs and swiped at Aerith and Yuffie. "All this work and we're not even getting paid." Scoffed Cloud as he clashed his sword against the tusks, stopping the beast. Y/n landed back onto the ground in a loud thud. He groaned as he saw Nanaki lung a flame wheel into the Bloodhorn's side, causing it to stumble. Y/n conjured Hardedge and charged at the beast, bringing down his massive sword and cracking a tusk clean off. Cloud followed by slamming his blade down and cleaving the second. Nanaki pounced onto the Bloodhorn and locked his flaming jaws onto the side of its neck. Yuffie recovered and picked up her shuriken. She rushed towards the Bloodhorn and slid underneath, driving her shuriken into its lower neck, finally killing the beast.

"Gah! Good work team!" Praised Barret as he rubbed his chest. Y/n saw as Aerith and Tifa prayed for the poor beast who's suffering has to come at a gruesome end. "Rest easy." Nanaki said as he patted his paw against the Bloodhorn's head. Y/n took out his phone and snapped a picture of the beast, sending it to Cindy. "Whatcha doing?'" Asked Yuffie. "Sending it to Cindy." "Lookin' to impress her?" Barret teased. "Are you?" Tifa asked, her red eyes widening as her voice showed signs of worry. Y/n blushed. "N-No! Of course not! Just wanted ask her if she can tell David that it's dead." Barret and Aerith laughed at Y/n's reaction while Yuffie grinned. Tifa gave a sigh of relief. Y/n's phone began to ring. "Hey Cindy, youre on speaker." "Hey! Dave just called an' said he's safe." Said Cindy, now on speakerphone. "Thanks for findin' him. I'll sent em the picture too. Nice work y'all. By the way, the old girl's looking good as new. Just come on back." "Kay, see you in a few."

A cool breeze began to pick up as they headed back to Hammer Head. "Never feel that fresh hair back in Midgar." Tifa commented. Barret took a deep inhaled and sighed in satisfaction. "No you can't!" A loud screech rang from the sky. "What is that?!" Gasped Yuffie as a massive bird the size of a jet flew overhead, sending them off their feet with a powerful wind. "Holy shit!" Cloud exclaimed as he returned to his feet. "Awesome in every sense." Y/n said, looking at the beast as it flew over a mountain and out of view.

As they returned to Hammer Head, Cindy waited with the Regalia by her side. "Sorry 'bout the wait. Ain't she purdy?" Cindy was kind enough to give the car a wash, making it's black paint gloss with the sunshine. "She's almost to pretty for the road." Replied Yuffie. "Thanks again for fixing her up, Cindy." Thanked Tifa. "No trouble. Oh, I spoke to David about the Bloodhorn and turns out there was a bounty on it. Said he was fine handin' it over to y'all as a thanks." Cindy tossed Y/n a sack of gil. "Look at that Cloud, ya are gettin' paid." Barret told the blonde.

The party now entered the Regalia. "So, where y'all headed to now?" Asked Cindy. "Insomnia." Answered Y/n. "That's where we were headed to from Galdin Quay before the Regalia broke down." "Did y'all happen to pass by an outpost on yer way here?" "Yep." "Would y'all mind makin' a little delivery for me?" "No, not at all." "Perfect. Thought you'd say yes, so I already put it in the trunk. There's a motel at the outpost there, and if it's not too much trouble, mind giving that to the owner?" "Grandpa like grandkid." Y/n joked, causing the girl to chuckle. "We'll handle it." "Thanks. Y'all be safe on the road." They waved off Cindy as they departed Hammer Head.

The party arrived at the outpost which they found was named Longwythe Rest Area. Y/n parked the Regalia in the motel parking space and headed towards the front desk where an elder man sat. "Here to drop off something from Cindy." Said Aerith. "Y'all came all the way out here to deliver the goods?" Said the proprietor. "Well, thank ya kindly. We'll take it outta the trunk, so y'all just sit tight." Two employees of the hotel took out four cans of paint from the trunk.

"Getting kinda hungry." Yuffie said as they loitered around the area. "We can grab a bite at the Crow's Nest." Y/n said as he pointed at the diner. "Good, I'm starved." Added Barret. The party entered the diner where they feasted upon burgers, chicken sandwiches, and chicken wraps. After they finished their meal, a bark caused their attention to turn to a gray and white dog.

"Umbra!" Y/n exclaimed with joy as he pet the dog's head. "Look at him!" "He's so cute!" "Aww!" The girls squealed as they crowded around the dog and pet him. "Nice to meet you Umbra." Greeted Nanaki, earning a joyful bark in return. "How do you know him?" Asked Yuffie. "He's a messenger. Belongs to Luna." Y/n informed. "Who?" "Luna. She's the Oracle of Eos." "Oooh." Y/n picked up the notebook that Umbra was carrying. He flipped through the pages and landed upon one of the last few.

'It's come time for me to leave Tenebrae.' Y/n read the message, unaware that Aerith, Tifa, and Cloud were looking over his shoulder. 'I can't wait to see you after all these years.' Y/n wrote onto the book before tying back onto Umbra's collar. "Is Luna a friend of yours?" Yuffie asked. "Yeah. We were close as kids, but she had to begin her training after the... passing of her mom. I haven't seen her since." Y/n pet Umbra. "Take care, boy." Umbra barked and began to run off.

"Guess we should start headin' towards Insomnia." Said Barret. Y/n thought for a moment. "Actually, I've counted over the gil that Cindy gave us, and it's quite a lot of money. If you guys want, we can spend a night at Galdin Quay." The party gasped. "I'd say we deserve a little relaxation after the last few days we've had." "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Yuffie shouted as she hopped back into the car.

The drive towards Galdin Quay was filled with anticipation. They wanted nothing more than to swim in the clear water that has tempted them on arrival. "Put some music on, Y/n." Aerith said as Y/n nodded and flicked the radio on. There an upbeat tune that was quickly cut off. "We interupt this transmission for news regarding an official statement from Lady Lunafreya of Tenebrae regarding the forthcoming treaty." Said newscaster. All ears turned to the radio. "Words cannot express the joy in my heart on receiving word of this comping peace." Luna's voice said. "Rest assured, I will continue to fulfill my duties as Oracle. With the treaty opening the borders between Niflheim and Lucis, you will find me in your towns and villages. And I shall continue to bless you all." The transmission came to an end as the music returned. "What does she mean my bless?" Asked Yuffie. "She's a healer, Yuffie." Informed Aerith. "She's gifted incredible powers from the gods to heal those hurt or cursed." "Woah."

As they passed through a rocky underpass, the view of Galdin Quay came into view.

"That water looks more gorgeous under the sun." Commented Tifa. "Hope it's as refreshing as it looks!" Exclaimed Barret.

Y/n parked the car and the party walked down the dock towards the main lobby. "Welcome to Galdin Quay." Greeted an employee. "Hey, do you guys have a two rooms available? Three beds?" Y/n asked. Nanaki glared at Y/n who seemed to have forgotten that he too would need one. "Not at the moment unfortunately, however, the guests are due to check out in an hour. You're more than welcome to those rooms upon their exit." "Guess we have some time to kill." Said Barret. "I know what I'm gonna do." Y/n said as he headed down to the dock by the beach.

Barret, Yuffie, and Aerith began to build sand castles as Nanaki bathed in the warm sun. Cloud leaned against the boulder resting in the beach, taking in the cool breeze underneath the shade it provided. Y/n sat on the dock which served as a fishing dock. His favorite pastime growing up was fishing, though it seemed that today wasn't his day. "Nothing?" Tifa asked as she joined Y/n, dusting herself off from the sand. "Not even a nibble." Y/n replied. "This place is beautiful. I'm glad you suggested we spend some time here before heading to Insomnia." "Me too. Just couldn't resist this beach." Tifa giggled as Y/n reeled in his line which came back empty. "Can I try?" "Sure." Y/n handed Tifa the fishing rod and scooted closer to her. "What you want to do first is put your bait onto your hook." Tifa picked up a salmon cod and put it on the hook. Y/n placed his hands on hers. "Next you wanna pull pack and release the line." Tifa looked deeply into Y/n's eyes as he instructed her. "Then it's just a waiting game." "Think I got it." Y/n scooted back, giving Tifa room too cast her line. "This brings me back." Tifa began. "I remember when dad would take you fishing because you always seemed to attract them. Said you were his goodluck charm." Y/n chuckled, before he remembered what had happened to her father. "I miss him. Thea too." Tifa's smile fell slightly. "Yeah, me too." Suddenly, the rod began to tug in Tifa's arms. "Reel it in!" Y/n exclaimed as he became excited. Tifa began to reel as fast as she could and before long, a fish came jumping out of the water.

"I caught one!" She cheered. "That's a big fish." Y/n was taken aback by the size. "Good job, Tifa." The smiled at each over and high fived. "Had a great teacher to help me." The two spent the next hour catching and releasing fish.

They returned to the lobby where the employee waited. Y/n paid for the rooms and handed them their keys. According to the concierge, their rooms came with complimentary swimsuits which they took full advantage of. "I'm quite offended you didn't ask for a room with four beds, your highness." Nanaki said as the the guys entered their shared room. "Sorry, Nanaki, you can take mine." "No, no. To late for that." Nanaki pouted as he laid on the rug. Y/n took out a pair of swimming trunks and met with Cloud who had changed as well.

"Ready to head to the beach?" Asked Y/n. "You know it." Cloud responded. "Barret! Hurry up!" "Kinda hard gettin' outta my clothes with one arm!" Barret replied through the restroom. "Just go on! I'll meet y'all out there!"

Y/n, Cloud, and Nanaki exited the room and headed towards the lobby where Yuffie stood enjoying an ice cream cone.

"Whaddya think?" She asked. Y/n and Cloud glanced at each other, but remained silent. "It's cute." Nanaki complimented. "Aw! Thank you! At least someone here recognizes beauty." Y/n and Cloud looked away in embarrassmen, however their eyes landed upon Tifa and Aerith had entered the lobby.

The two girls recieved cat calls as they approached their friends. "Wow, way to one up a girl." Yuffie remarked. "What do you guys think?" Tifa asked. Y/n's face grew as red as a tomato. "You look... wow." He said speechless, earning a giggle from her. "What about you Cloud?" Aerith asked. "You... you look... great." He blushed as well, trying hard to avoid her green eyes. Aerith giggled. "Let's head to the beach shall we?" Nanaki suggested. "What about Barret?" "Here I come!" He exclaimed as he entered the lobby, sporting a black tank top with camo swim trunks. "Great! Now that we're all here... let's go!" Aerith clapped.

The party spent the afternoon enjoying the cool ocean. They played a game of volleyball in teams of three with Barrer serving as the ref. The team consisting if Y/n, Tifa, and Yuffie beat Cloud, Aerith, and Nanaki. After their game, Y/n and Cloud raced down the beach, with the Ex-SOLDIER emerging victorious. Nanaki and Yuffie had a race of their own, swimming from the ocean back to shore which Nanaki had won. Tifa and Aerith played with a Frisbee as Y/n and Yuffie buried Cloud underneath sand, much to his dismay.

The sun was beginning to set as the party had returned to their original clothing. Barret, Yuffie, and Nanaki sat at the restaurant within the lobby enjoying dinner. Cloud took a seat under an umbrella on the beach. Aerith joined him a few minutes later. "This the most fun I've ever had." Aerith said with glee. Cloud couldn't help but smile. "Me too." He admitted. Cloud looked at Aerith as she enjoyed the warm sun and the cool ocean breeze. Aerith turned to Cloud as he looked away. She felt her heart flutter. "You surprised me at first. You were just like him, and..." "You mean..." "Mhm. It wasn't your face or you clothes. It was you. The way you walked. The way you carried yourself. Whenever I looked at you... I saw him. But you're not him. And that's okay. Because right now, I wanna be with you." Cloud felt a small gasp escape his lips. "I'm trying so hard to find you, Cloud." "But I'm right here." "Yeah, you are, but..." Cloud felt his hands ball into fists. Aerith took notice and sat closer to Cloud, wrapping her arms around his and resting her head against his arm.

"Aerith?" She remaind silent. Cloud used his other arm to lower Aerith's, opening her palm and interlocking his hand with hers. They locked eyes and Aerith smiled, squeezing his hand tighter.

Y/n and Tifa walked long the beach as the water glistened with orange as the sun was setting along the horizon. "I think today was probably the best day of my life." Y/n admitted as he stepped onto the dock they were fishing on earlier. "It's absolutely up there." Added Tifa. She began to fiddle with her hands. "Hey. It's kinda weird, us being together like this, isn't it?" "I don't think it is." Y/n said in slight confusion as to what Tifa had meant. "Why do you ask?" "Ever since this crazy journey on Midgar... ever since we were kids, even... I can't remember a time like this. A time when we were this close. Nothing bad happening around us." Y/n remained silent as Tifa turned her away. "Or am I getting ahead of myself?" "Is that what you think?" "It's what I feel." Y/n took her hands and held them tight. "Let me show you what I feel." Y/n began to lean in as he looked down from her red eyes to her cherry lips, making it his destination as his eyes closed. His heart pounded as his ears rang with its beating sound. Tifa closed her eyes and began to lean in as well. Her heart felt as though it wound beat right out of her chest. Their lips made contact as they began to share a deep and passionate kiss. A kiss that that represented their feelings for one another. A kiss that represented their love. Their eyes remained closed as Y/n pulled Tifa into a tight embrace. "I love you." He said softly as a smile formed on his lips. Tifa smiled and without a single doubt, she replied. "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.5K 20
Love story Cloud hasn't got much over with the fact of Aerith's death. He stays in his own little dark world, not noticing how his loved ones are...
5.5K 62 8
After having beaten Sephiroth and saving the planet, as well as putting down Shinra for good, Cloud and his allies can final get some rest and relaxa...
Revive By HoneyB

Fanfiction

11.5K 434 19
Two weeks after the final battle against Sephiroth, Cloud's past has come back. Visions of his parents haunt him in his dreams and since he is severe...
10.6K 148 9
Pairing: Cloud and Tifa (CloTi) Genre: Romance Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING! The characters and places are the property of Square Enix. Se...