Till Death Do Us Apart : J.Jk

By DevilLuna_fics

"Till Death Do Us Apart my angel" J.Jk *This book is pur... More

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
🪷Prologue 🪷
🪷Introduction To Characters 🪷
🪷Chapter.1🪷
🪷Chapter.2🪷
🪷 Chapter.3 🪷
🪷Chapter.4 🪷
🪷 Chapter.5 🪷
🪷 Chapter.7 🪷
🪷 Chapter.8 🪷
🪷 Chapter.9 🪷
🪷 Chapter.10 🪷
🪷 Chapter.11 🪷
🪷 Chapted.12 🪷
🪷 Chapter.13 🪷
🪷 Chapter.14 🪷
🪷 Chapter.15 🪷
🪷 Chapter.16 🪷
🪷 Chapter.17 🪷
🪷 Chapter.18 🪷
🪷 Chapter.19 🪷
🪷 Chapter.20 🪷
Read Me 🍁
🪷 Chapter.21 🪷
🪷 Final 🪷
Epilogue
🪷 Prologue II 🪷
🪷 ch.1 🪷
🪷Introduction🪷
🪷 Ch.2 🪷
New Book.
🪷 Ch.3 🪷
🪷 Ch.4 🪷
🪷 Ch.5 🪷
🪷 Ch.6 🪷
🪷 Ch.7 🪷
🪷 Ch.8 🪷
🪷 Ch.9 🪷
🪷 Ch.10 🪷
🪷 Ch.11 🪷
🪷 Ch.12 🪷
🪷 Ch.13 🪷
C.Ai ♡♡
🪷 Final 🪷
🪷Epilogue🪷
New Book ✨️
🥀 SINNER 🥀

🪷 Chapter.6 🪷

583 51 9
By DevilLuna_fics

Next Day was a big shoot of jeon jungkook and kim taehyung together.

Every staff was busy as everything was getting ready Y/n was busy with work.

Y/n's POV

After last night I'm sure that he will never leave me alone but I stabbed him , I stabbed someone a human but still that stalker didn't leave.

The blood stains are still on my sheets of his blood my fingers were full of his blood I stabbed him pretty bad.

But why is he doing this me ? Psychopath !

"Y/n are you listening ?" Alice said as I looked at her "Hmm wae ? Mwo ?" I asked confused as she sighed "Mr.jeon is here waiting in green room let's go and Mr.kim is also here " she said as I nodded.

No matter what I have to he professional at work cause I need money and I love working here.

End of Y/n's POV

Jungkook winced in pain as his shoulder was hurt Y/n eyes widened in fear as she looked at jungkook.

"What happened?" She asked as he sighed "got into a little accident last night " he said as she gulped her mind working everything together what if just what if her stalker is jeon jungkook but again he doesn't has any reason to stalk her right ?

Taehyung came inside the room as his right shoulder was also hurting and had a bandage over it "what happened to you Mr.kim ?" Y/n asked as taehyung looked at her smiling "well kook and me went to club last night and while coming back got into little accident " taehyung said as Y/n looked at jungkook.

"After dropping you home " jungkook said as Y/n nodded.

She sighed in relief as she started doing her work taehyung and jungkook exchanged a glance as taehyung smirked at his bestfriend who rolled his eyes.

"Date huh ?" He teased as jungkook sighed "shut up hyung " jungkook said as taehyung laughed teasing his younger bestfriend more.

Alice closed her eyes as again opened them looking at jimin who was giving her instructions as she nodded "what ?" He asked as she was staring at him "nothing sunbaenim continue " she said as he again continued.

"Mr.park " Y/n said as he looked at her "yes Y/n shi ?" Jimin asked giving his all attention to her "both models are injured and today's shoot requires them to go shirtless " y/n said as jimin closed his eyes in frustration.

"Call Mr.min and Mr.kim in meeting room " jimin said as he went away to the conference room.

Alice sighed "fuck it today we are gonna be dead !" She whispered as Y/n sighed taking a deep breath.

Jeon jungkook, kim taehyung, min yoongi ,kim namjoon,park jimin and the main staff was present in the conference room.

"What happened last night ?" Yoongi asked he was the lawyer and legal advisor of company as he looked at his artists.

Jungkook sighed "got into an little accident last night hyung nothing to worry about " jungkook said as taehyung nodded "yes hyung " taehyung said as he glanced at Y/n who was busy in her own world.

No one noticed kim taehyung glacing at her except one person.

"Guys if this happens again I swear I'll have to take legal actions " yoongi said as both model nodded "yes sir " taehyung said playfully as namjoon and yoongi sighed in relief.

"I think today's should be postponed to next week " namjoon said as everyone agreed he looked jimin as jimin nodded.

"Okay meeting is dismissed everyone leave except taehyung and jungkook " yoongi said as even namjoon left.

Y/n looked at namjoon as he smiled "what happened y/n ?" He asked as she gulped "nothing oppa " she said.

Evening.

He watched how she talked with namjoon but went away to her work he smiled ,he has to admit the cut on his shoulder was deep he got 3 stitches.

Flashback

He winced in pain a little "if you got stabbed you should have come here sooner phabo " said his friend as he sighed nodding "I know hyung " he whispered a little smile on his lips as his friend rolled his eyes.

"What why are you smiling like an idiot now ?" His friend asked as he smiled "she is brave my little girl kept a knife under her pillow such a cutie " he said smiling more as his friend burst out in laughter "yeah brave enough to stab you " his friend said as he poked his tongue in his cheek.

"Well now I have a mark of her on my body hyung " he said as his friend sighed as the doctor stitched his wound.

Present

Yoongi looked at jungkook and taehyung as they kept silent "guys this is not good okay next time something like this happens you call me immediately " yoongi said as both younger ones nodded yoongi left the room as jungkook and taehyung took deep breath sighing in relief.

"Does it still hurts ?" Taehyung asked as jungkook smiled a little "yeah it does what about you ?" Jungkook asked as taehyung rolled his eyes "I'm dying in pain duh !" He said sassily going away.

Time skip.

Y/n's POV

After thinking about everything I think the stalker is someone I know.

Maybe just maybe even I know it's impossible but I need to confirm things on my own.

I watched as Mr.jeon got out of the office I sighed "jungkook-ah !" I called put as he looked at me smiling he came towards me.

"Yeah ?" He asked as I smiled "I'll drop you home " I said as he nodded we got in his car as I started driving.

"What happened suddenly?" He asked as I smiled "nothing just cause you are hurt and I know you live alone " I said as he nodded "does it hurts?" I asked as I glanced at him "it does the glass of car just cutted my skin open " he said as i nodded.

End of Y/n's POV

Dropping him home she made sure he went inside his house and left for her own house.

The fact that jeon jungkook stays an hour away from her house made her confirm that it ain't him.

"I hope he will be fine soon " she said as she went inside her house she is determined if the stalkers comes today she will make sure to talk it out with him.

Midnight 3Am.

He opened her door as he sighed getting inside wincing in pain even thought his shoulder hurts like hell ,he needs to see her and make sure she fears him.

He went to her bedroom he knew she was sleeping so he didn't cared about lights but as he went inside the lights were off and she was still sleeping.

He slept beside her on the bed pulling her in his arms hugging her from behind sneaking warmth of her.

Y/n's eyes were open as she felt his presence behind her his arms around her as he hugged her to sleep she gulped ,her heartbeating faster trying to process.

"Sleep lotus , I'm too tired to do anything " he whispered in a low voice pain can be heard in his voice as she gulped.

"Get lost " she said as he hugged her more tightly "I need your warmth I'm already in pain lotus , you gave me a good wound " he said as he closed his eyes inhaling her scent always calms him down.

"Why are you doing this ? Who are you ? Do I know you ?" Y/n asked as he sighed "I'm not answering anything I don't have any energy in me " he replied to her for the first time they are having a normal conversation.

"When will you leave me alone ?" She asked as he bite his own tongue she is irritating him.

With his wonded shoulder he held her hands in his hand tightly making her unable to move as he was still hugging her from behind opening her legs his hand travelled inside her shorts as he pinched her clit harshly.

She winced in pain as tears welled up in her eyes it all happened to fast for her to process.

"If you don't sleep now I'll fuck your brains out until you are filled with my kids !" He growled as she immediately closed her eyes tears leaving her eyes.

His hand sneaked in her t-shirt as she wasn't wearing any bra he cupped her boob playing with it little as he knows she is crying.

"Just sleep lotus don't make me want yo punish you " he said as he playing with her boobs until he himself fell asleep.

She fell asleep feeling his close to her , she felt safe for unknown reasons as he hugged her to sleep the warmth which she needed he is providing her.

5AM

He woke up as he looked at the time he sighed getting up from beside her he hovered above her looking at her face as she slept peacefully a little dried tears on her cheeks.

Lips slightly parted as he smiling giving few kisses on her face to not disturb her from her sleep he got up leaving her alone to sleep.

---------------------TBC--------------------

The chapter is not edited yet I just updated it and I'm sorry about not updating I was busy with my festival and after the festival I fell sick I was supposed to updated yesterday itself but couldn't due to my health so I updated today and I'll write next chapter soon and update soon thanks for waiting.💜

Have you got yours ?💜🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.7K 26
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ." - closed for r...
367K 11.2K 41
❝ Show me what you're hiding behind your uniform, and I'll teach you more than my academic knowledge. ❞ ©VIVIEBOOKHOUSE © All Rights Reserved ⚠This...
221K 9.4K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...
30.9K 1.2K 14
[ Book 2 ] Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule...... -_-_-_-_-_-_- "You choose your death when you choose my mate! Were...