'3 𝔻𝕀𝔽𝔽𝔼ℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝕎𝕆ℝ𝔻𝕊...

Od AESTHETICMINFFs

Choi Y/N, a normal Journalist. 20. She lives with Taera, her best friend. Who is also a journalist. Both of t... Viac

Chapter 1: The number.
Chapter 2: Funny Day.
Chapter 3: 'THE CONCERT'
Chapter 4: WHAT?!
Author's Notice.
Chapter 5: The 2nd different world.
Chapter 6: The contract.
Chapter 7: 'The photoshoot'.
Chapter 8: The 3rd different world.
Chapter 9: School day.
Chapter 10: Romeo and Juliet.
Chapter 11: Back to one's.
꧁༺Chapter-12: 12༻꧂
꧁༺Chapter-13: I ran into him, again.༻꧂
★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿAuthor's Notice★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ
꧁༺Chapter-14: ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫. ༻꧂
꧁༺Chapter-15: Misunderstanding.꧁༺
꧁༺Chapter-16༻꧂
꧁༺Chapter-17: Neighbours༻꧂
Author's Notice
꧁༺Chapter-18: Collaboration༻꧂
꧁༺Chapter-19: A normal day.༻꧂
꧁༺Chapter-20: Collaboration (Pt.2)༻꧂
꧁༺Chapter-21 Collaboration (Pt.3)༻꧂
꧁༺Chapter 22: An Unknown Feeling꧁༺
꧁༺Chapter-23: A Sudden Shock༻꧂
-An Announcement-
꧁༺Chapter-24: The Flashback༻꧂
꧁༺Chapter-25: A NEW TWIST.꧁༺
꧁༺Chapter-26: Adjusting to this place. ༻꧂
Chapter 27: I- I'm Traumatized.

Chapter 28: Strange Feelings

13 2 2
Od AESTHETICMINFFs

No One's P.O.V:

Sakura almost fainted falling into Sooha's arms.

"Heyy, what's so suprising about that?" I you trying to clear the air.

They all just looked at you shocked.

"What's wrong with her?" Cheol said looking at Sakura.

"Y'all are saying it like he's a superstar." I said laughing it off.

"Because he is, genius." Sooha said raising her arms up in the air looking disappointed.

"Joking right, yeah.. joke?" You said smiling expecting everyone to laugh with you.

Not that it's new for you, cause, well.. you are pretty used to see superstars by now. Literally, speaking.

"He's a superstar who did tons of films at a very young age bruh! He's the one who did 'rendezvous'! We literally watched it over a million times and I can't believe you aren't the one who's screaming about meeting him now. Like what?" Kei said very, astonished.

Wait, WHUT- You thought.

Why the absolute fudge is my luck like this? Can't I even have a normal meeting with a NORMAL person? You thought.

"Oh? Haha, good one. I was just- um joking! Of course I was nervous. I'm just hiding it really well. " I said trying to hide it off.

And then suddenly,

Your vision went black.

After a while~

You woke on a bed that felt oddly familiar. You were tied in chains, and you feet was tied to the bed.

It was an eerie room with dust everywhere and different kinds of torture instruments and all sorts of bombs and guns placed.

You tried freeing yourself but it just felt impossible. Your head was throbbing and every part of your body was aching.

"HELP?!" You screamed, but no response. By now you were extremely tensed. What was happening to you?

Just then, the door opened. Revealing a man in a black mask wearing all black spoke. "Ahh, look who we have here? Princess?" He said in a deep husky voice sounding very psychic.

You looked at him trying to remember who he was.

He removed his mask and tossed it aside and came towards to you leaning towards you.

"Remember me?" He said.

It was.. frickin BAEK-HYUN?!

I screamed, so loud that he went back holding his ears.

"No, I don't remember you! Who even are you?!" You shouted loudly as he looked pissed by now.

"Well well, trying to act all innocent, I see?" He said with a scary smirk on his face.

"You don't remember what you did to me?" He said, with a serious face.

"I'm sorry, sir. But I have no idea who you are! And why did you tie me up, what in the world have I done to you?" You said still trying to free yourself.

He chuckled. "All those times, you played with me. You don't remember?"

By now you were getting angry as well. This guy out of nowhere traps you in a room and tries taking revenge on you for something the past you maybe had done.

"Sir, I really don't think you have the right person. You are very mistaken." I said starting to feel worried.

"So.. you're saying I don't have the person who's travelling 3 worlds all together?" He said smirking and looking at me with devilish eyes.

My eyes widened at his words as my heart started to race.

How did he know?

I tried to keep calm and not rush myself up.

"You and your pathetic best friend aren't the only ones. " He said rolling his eyes.

"In fact, I'm the creator of these worlds." He said laughing like a frickin psycho.

"Everything here, these worlds, these talks, you're ability to change universes, your riches, these people, everything. Everything is my creation." He said scoffing.

"The world is not so easy to be changed, honey. " He said sighing.

"All this time, I was waiting for the right opportunity and here I am, infront of you. " He said looking towards the ceiling and closing his eyes.

I slowly saw him whip out of a knife from his pocket.

My heart raced in fear knowing that he had intentions on killing me.

I screamed again, yelling for help. But there was no response in return.

He looked really pissed off by now and placed the knife before my neck not even inches away.

My breath hitched from the action, as I quickly shut myself knowing that more yelling would cause the chance of my life.

"I. Hate. Nonsense. What you are doing right now, seems like it and I will not hesitate to inch this knife closer to your neck. So do not utter a word." He said, looking serious as ever.

Sweat started dripping off my face, as my body started to tremble.
The only option that made sense to me right now was to plead and reason with him.

"Please, Baek-hyun, please. Don't do this, I'm not who you think you are. I'm a different Y/N, not the one you know!" I said speaking for my life.

He chuckled, it slowly grew into a devilish laugh.

"How are you different?" He questioned.

I took a deep breath and decided to spill the truth. Whatever is gonna happen, I don't care. My life is more important.

"Baek-Hyun, I am just a journalist from a world which is far different than the worlds which exist right now. Infact, every single person here that I met and communicated in these three worlds, are people who I dreamt of meeting in my normal world.
It is clear now that I am nowhere related to you people. So, I definitely don't know what beef you have with me but I am not responsible for the things that I have done to hurt you. " I spoke, finally telling everything.

He looked at me confused.

"Journalist? What? And dreamt of meeting these people? I don't get it. " He look shocked yet puzzled.

"One day, me and my best friend who is also travelling through these worlds recieved anonymous texts, tickets to meet our favourite idols. That is, BTS and in other worlds, in their seperate form. We eventually followed them and realised we had gotten into the first world. We recieved a phone explaining everything to us. " I explained.

"Are you making things up? You were an Assassin in the normal world. " He said.

What the hell?

"Assassin? There exists another world?" I questioned.

"I don't have time for this, or you." He said looking pissed again.

"STAY BACK Y/N!" Someone yelled from behind as they hit Baek-Hyun in the head with a huge metal rod.

"AGHH!" He groaned in pain as he was knocked to the ground.

It revealed Taera with In-Yeop and Taehyung standing behind her.

A swarm of guards rushed into the room as they started attacking them.

Taera cut the rope and freed me.

I quickly got off as Taera nodded to me and we started fighting them.

A guy was pointing a gun at me signalling me to surrender.

Taehyung winked at me as he sliced a knife into his throat as the guy fell with blood coming out of his neck and mouth.

"YOU B!!CH, COME RIGHT HERE!" He said coming to me with a gun pointing it to the side of my face.

Blood was continuously dripping out of his face as his hair drenched with the continuous bleeding.

I threw a punch on his face as he stumbled back.

He charged towards me while twisting my hands to the back making me bend backwards.

I kicked him hard in the leg and managed to escape from his hold.

He charged at me and started throwing some punches onto my face.

I screamed in pain as I punched him in the stomach.

We were constantly fighting as I was searching for Taera, Taehyung and In-Yeop in between.

I searched desperately for a weapon but I couldn't find any. There were so many weapons just a while ago, now there's nothing.

And then suddenly, a knife was stabbed on to my arm.

I screamed in pain as Baek-Hyun was laughing hysterically.

"That was aimed to your neck, but your hand got in the way. " He said looking like an absolute psycho.

I held my arm as blood rushed out of it. I planted heavily due to all the pain.

I took the knife out of my arm as it ached like crazy.

"You're not going to get away with this, Y/N." He said grabbing my neck even harder.

I struggled to free myself from his hold.

He pinned my hand which had the knife in it.

I knocked him in the eye with my other hand with his grip on my neck and the hand.

In this process, the knife fell out of my hands.

He stumbled back due to the actions and groaned while his hands on his eyes, as I kicked him hard into the unknown while he fell to the ground.

He screamed in pain.

I picked up the knife which had fallen as he noticed it and started yelling. "Y/N, No! Don't do this Y/N, please!"

I'm sorry, Baek-Hyun.

And, I stabbed him in the stomach.

~~~•~~~

Hello peopleeeee! It's ur author here rn. Soo, how y'all doing? This pretty much a tense chapter.. or at least I think it is.

Now this was pretty confusing, right?

Sorry for the late update guys, I was out on a vacation 😭

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

Alrighty then, sweeties. Byeee! Ilyy 💗

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.3K 70
If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it's about friendship too so both leads ar...
41K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
50.3K 2.7K 42
If all it is is 8 letters, why is it so hard to say? ............... Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo. Those names are known by almost every student in an...
25.5K 3K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...