Adonis Machavelli?!!

By Meedah09

what would you do if you found out that your ex husband..ohh sorry..we didn't actually divorce so what would... More

1.Adonis jones
2.Dating?!
3.Married!
4.His promise..
5.My life
6.Adonis Machavelli?!
7.Bribe money
8.The tattoo
9.Anger issues?!
10.Fashion Entrepreneur..
11.Coincidence
12.Kicking Ass?!..
13.Kissed?!!
14.Allison..
15. painfully hurt..
16.He loves me?
17.Ghost him?
18.Gold digging Slut..
19.Torn
20.Obsession
21.Cheated..
22.childhood friends
23.Rumors..
24.Emotions..
25.Built different..
26.The Deal..
27.Suspicious File
28.Weird Adonis
29.Worthless
30. "just friends"
31.My dear Mona
32.New life
33.There
34.Dreams
35.2 hours..
36.Russia
37.Wicked
38.Selena Machavelli!
39.Enmity
40.Cleopatra
41.Betrayal
42.Honeymoon
43.Possibly pregnant
45.Reunion
46.The Truth
47.Epilogue

44.Fear

189 7 0
By Meedah09

Another week has passed..and the tension in the mansion is insane..

And they are going for the big mission tomorrow..according to Gabriella..

P.s I still have no idea about the plan or how I'm going to go..

And I'm pregnant..

Yes..Bella went out of her way to confirm it..she went out to buy a pregnancy kit..and it was positive..

I'm soon going to be a mother..

I'm so overjoyed..honestly..

Butt...

The father doesn't know he has a child growing in me..

So..there's that too..

I was currently in my room..sitting on the couch..frustrated

"Yes..your Father is an Asshole" I said.. holding my tummy..

I talk to her every now and then..
Or him..

Why does he not want me to go?

Yes..I know I could potentially die..but still..

"I just don't understa-" I was cut off as Adonis walked into the room..

He stared at me..I knew he heard me talk

Ohh lord

"I wasn't talking to myself" I voiced out..

"I didn't ask" he stated as he walked further into the room..

I rolled my eyes..

"So the mission is tomorrow?"

"Yes" he said

Hmm

He proceeded to the closet..I stood up and ran to him..blocking his way..

"Why?..why don't you want me to go?"

"Why don't I want you to go to a mission you could potentially die?"He asked with a questioning look

"Yeah..I feel like there is another reason you are not telling me.." I said..

He was quiet for a while..as his expression changed..

"I heard you didn't sign up for the fashion show in Italy because of my Mafia" he said..

What?

"Yeah..I mean it came up at the wrong time possible" I said..

"Why are you giving up on your dreams for my Mafia.. Me?" He asked..as his expression somewhat soften..

He has been bottling this up for too long..

I noticed..

"Giving up is a strong word..I just..put it aside..it was like placing myself on a platter of gold Adonis" I said..

"You had no right to put it aside..it was your dream!" He raised his voice

Oh my God!

"It was and is my dream..I can put it aside if I want"i replied..

"Not if it is for my Mafia..or for me"

I sighed..

"The mafia is my responsibility too"

"Responsibility?..No Selena..I put you into this..like you always say..three years ago..I changed your world..I put a hold on your dreams..I'm more like an obstacle" he said..as he stared at me intensely..

"Obstacle?..hey No no..you are not an obstacle..Adonis I love you" I said..as a lump was building in my throat

"More reason..I don't deserve your love"he stated..

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out..as tears started to bleam in my eyes..

He sighed..and walked out of the room..

Lord..Adonis!

He thinks he is an obstacle

What?!

I walked back to the couch..and sat down..as I buried my face in my hands..

He doesn't deserve my love?

Now I feel bad..

I wonder how much he has been bottling inside..

Goshh..

I sighed..

Was this why he changed his attitude towards me?..

But how?

How does he know about the fashion show?

"Bella!" I said as I stood up

"God!..I'm gonna kill your aunt" I said.. as I walked out of the room to look for Bella..

Reaching downstairs..she was not in her room..so I went to the living room..she sat there with ivy

"Bella!"

"Hey Selena" She said with a smile..

"Don't hey me.."

"Gosh..what is wrong?" She asked with a questioning look..

"Why did you tell Adonis about the fashion show in Italy?!" I almost screamed..

"Fashion show?..No..I didn't tell him" she said..

"Then wh-" I started..then turned to ivy..

"Oh ivy" I groaned..

"I'm sorry..it was a slip of tongue" she apologised..

Goshh..

I sat down..on the other couch..

"When did you tell him?" Bella asked..

"Well..it was erm..on that day..your..." she trailed off

"My honeymoon day?" I asked..

"Yes..I didn't mean to tho..he called Deigo..and I was so excited..and I maybe said 'good thing you turned down the fashion show thingy..if not you guys wouldn't be together" she said.

I groaned..

"Ivyyy..no wonder he thinks he is an obstacle in my life" I voiced out..

"What?..Adonis thinks he is an obstacle?" Bella said surprised..

"Yeah..and he is not!"

"Well..." Bella gave me a knowing look..

"Well nothing..yes he might have been an obstacle when he just popped up in my life..then turned out to be a mafia boss I hated..but now..I love him..it's not the same" I said..as I subconsciously place a hand on my tummy..

"I'm so sorry Selena"ivy voiced out..

"No it's alright..atleast we were able to talk" I said..

"Yeah..do you think that's why he doesn't want you to go on the mission?" Bella asked..

"Actually..yeah" I sighed..

"Erm..I don't think that's the reason Selena..it's the Russians" ivy said..

"Russians?..what does the Russians have to do...." I trailed off..

"Fuck..I need to talk to him"i said as I stood up..turning to leave..

"He is in the control room" She yelled..

"Thanks" I yelled back..

_<>

I didn't bother to knock as I entered the control room..making everyone attention turn to me..including a certain man..

"We are in the middle of a meeting" Deigo voiced out at me

"Uh..I'm sorry..I just have to talk to Adonis" I said.. looking at him..

He picked up his glass of drink and took a sip..not breaking eye contact..

"Ohh..let's go guys..we will talk later" Gabriella said.. passing a knowing glance at everyone..

Deigo was the first to leave..then Gabriella..Zach was hesitant on leaving..considering this is his own office..

"Let's go Zach"Allison said grabbing his hands..and leading him out..then passed me wink..I smiled in response..

He stood up..and leaned over to the large computer screen on the table..looking for God knows what..

I cleared my throat..

"Why are you here?" He asked..not sparing me a glance..

Instead of replying.. I just went over to him..he stood up straight looking at me..emotionless..

I went on tiptoes..and hugged him..I hugged him tightly..

Savouring the warmth and smell of his chest and cologne..

"What are you doing?"He asked..his voice husky..

"Just shut up..and hug me back" I said.. my eyes still closed..

After a long minute..he hugged me back..enveloping me in his large arms..

I could feel him relaxed..

After several minutes..

"I know exactly why you don't want me to go on the mission" I said.. as I opened my eyes..and released him..

"No-" I cut him off

"Shhh..shut the fuck up..and accept that you are scared" I said.. as I took a step back..facing him..

"Scared?"

"Yes..Adonis Machavelli..the Most ruthless Mafia Boss is scared!"I raised my voice..

He just stared at me..

"It's perfectly alright to be scared.." I started as I took his hand..and led us to the couch to sit down..

"Selena-" I cut him off..

"It's alright..you are human..you should be scared..but because you are scared..you don't have to push me away" I said as I held his hand tighter..

He sighed..

"You are scared of the Russians-" I started but he cut me off

"No..I'm scared that you might get hurt..I'm not scared of the Russians..they are just rats" he said..tensed..

I smiled..pressing his hand tighter..

"Nothing will happen to me Adonis" I said.. holding his cheek..

He was queit for a long minute

"Hell Selena!..they killed my parents!..what if they get you too?" He said as his expression changed to what I have never seen before.

Fear..

"They will never get me..you are here to protect me" I said..with a smile

"What if I'm not enough?"He said as I crunched down in front of him..

I chuckled..as a tear fell down my eye..

"You are Enough for me..you are my Adonis" I said..

Adonis is scared

Because of me..

He stood up..

"You are not going Selena..please" he said..as I stood up too

"Adonis-"

"Don't let my worst nightmare happen..I can't handle it" he said..as he held my cheeks..

I sighed..

"Let me fight alongside you!" I said..then he kissed me..

I opened up for him..as I deepened the kiss..

Yeah..I missed him

He released me..as we were both gasping for air now..our forehead touching..my eyes still closed..

"Selena..I won't be able to forgive myself" he said his voice husky..

I smiled.. tho I still wanna go badly..

What would he do..if he knew I was carrying his child?

Should I tell him?

Fuck..yeah..I want to

I opened my eyes..as I withdrew..

"Adonis..I'm-" I started but was cut off..as Zach and Allison stumbled in..catching both our attention..

"Were you guys eavesdropping?" Adonis asked..his hands still on my waist..

"Yeah..but no..cause we didn't hear anything" Allison said..as she flipped her hair and walked away..proudly..

I laughed..Zach joined..and Adonis chuckled..

_<>_<_[

After a blissful and pleasurable evening..I laid exhausted and naked in Adonis's arms..

He kissed my forehead..

"You seem tighter" he whispered in my ear..

What?

Is it because I'm pregnant?

Probably..

I turned to him..and kissed him..

"I missed you" I said.. changing the topic completely..

"I have wanted you more ever since..the honeymoon day"he said.. I laughed..

"You know about it?" I asked..

"Yeah..isn't that what you call it?"

"Yepp..since I never really had a honeymoon" I said accusingly

"I plead guilty..sentence me to life imprisonment" he said.. as I burst into fits of laughter..he joined me..

The laughter died down.."I love you" I said..

He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off..

"You don't need to say anything..you are emotionless" I said the last part in a whisper..as I smiled..

Then kissed him..and placed my head on his chest..and drifted to sleep immediately..

He held me close..

_>[<_>

I woke up to the morning Ray of sunlight..

As I steered in my sleep..opening my eyes..

I realised I was the only one in bed..

And Adonis is gone..

I yawned as I sat up on the bed..grabbing the duvet to cover myself..

Just then..the closet door opened to reveal a fully dressed Adonis..

I smiled..

"You are awake.."

"Yeah.." I said as he came over..and placed a kiss on my forehead..

"Today is a big day..I will be busy all through..you will hardly even see me"he said..

"I understand..I will try not to miss you too much" I said with a smile..

He smiled back..

"Please..don't try to come"he said..

I smiled"cross my heart..hope to slay" I said..

He narrowed his eyes on me..as I stood up..completely forgetting the duvet leaving me naked..

I kissed him..hard..his hands around my waist..

"Don't provoke me" he said husky..

"I'm not..just wishing you goodbye" I smiled..

He smirked..as he placed a quick kiss on my lips and walked out..before he losses himself..

Hope to slay..

I'm still going on that mission..

I have to see Aleksandr die

"Yes..I'm stubborn Baby" I said..as I walked into the closet to get ready for the day..

I wore a black leather pants..with a black crop turtleneck sweater..with black boots..

Also packed my hair in a high ponytail..with a round earrings and a thin sliver chain..my wedding ring also perfectly intact on my finger..

Yeah..All black

Ready for the mission..

_>[_

I sat down in the living room with Bella..since everyone was busy getting ready for the mission..

"Girl..you look dangerous" she said

"I know.."

"You know..if Adonis sees you all dressed up..he will know you are still planning on going on the mission"

"I don't care..I still wanna go..even tho I don't know how"

"It's dangerous Selena"

"You don't think..I know..I'm just..I'm scared something will happen to Adonis" I said..

"Of cousre you are worried..but..there is little or nothing you can do about it"

"Ahhgr I know" I groaned..as Dante walked into the living room..

"Hello ladies" he said..

"Hi" I replied..as Bella leaped up from the chair..and kissed him..

Oh okay..

"When did you guys even start dating?" I asked..as they settled down on the couch..

"You could say the day we met" Dante said..

"Typical Bella"i chuckled..

"By the way..Dante..how did you get Cleopatra?" I asked..

"She wasn't that hard to find" he replied..

Adonis couldn't find her easily tho..

Hmm..

"Selena still wanna go and die" Bella said..

"What?"

Dante laughed..

"I understand Selena..actually" he said.. his eyes staring deeply at me..

What?

"Bella..I need you help" Gabriella said..peeping her head into the living room door..

"Oh yeah right..I will be back.."

"It will actually take a while" Gabriella said..

"Why do you need her help again?" I asked Gabriella

"It's nothing" she said.. as Bella walked out

Okayyy

"I should get going" Dante said

"Hmm" I murmured

"Do you need air?..I know that this mansion can be quite overwhelming"he said.. as he stood up

"You have no idea!"

He chuckled..

"I can drive you around for a while..and bring you back as soon as possible" he offered..

"I don't think Adonis would be a fan of that" I said with a chuckle..

He chuckled..

"Nah don't worry"he said..

I do need the air..

"Alright..let's go" I said..as I stood up and followed him..

His car was quite nice

A white ferrari

Love it

I entered his car..

"Nice car" I commented..as a foul smell hit me..

"This smell...." I trailed off turning to him

My head light..

"Why arr..you..wer..a nose mask..." I trailed off again as the darkness consumed me..

Oh fuck

I knew something was off..

_>_>

Please click on the little star 🌟 right there and comment your thoughts 💭

It would really mean alot

Thanks..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
26.2K 2.8K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
225K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.
677K 17.7K 24
What was unexpected for Grace, a sweet and innocent girl, is to fall in love with the man who bought her from her father. ○○○ ''That's the problem. I...